Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    Thank goodness for fan-fiction to remain sane. Yes folks. ff.net actually has a Sims section for those who write Sims fiction (and despite its disparaged reputation there are some fics there of quality). As a JAG fic writer this is my first foray into Sims literary fic (no pictures) so conversion of game play pictures and imagined scenes have to be written in the LONG way by description of said “scene”
    River enjoyed the feel of the new writing implements in her possession and as she delved into her creative imagination to see the world and her pencil in hand; started to make impressions of the world around her. Delving deep, her subconscious directing the movement of pencil along paper, her hand drawing broad lines back and forth across the page appearing as with no apparent focus in mind, the lines which at first not appearing much like a drawing, but eventually started to take cohesive shape as more and more details were added. River had always been a prolific doodler, her assignment books told the tale of a mind preoccupied with creative interpretation of the task-at-hand, her doodles marking the fact that those art shapes though random, were jogging her mind into a thought process leading to completion of her assigned work.
    Holy jumpin’ Jehosephat. That was a wordy bit of description and THAT was just one PARAGRAPH. But with the aid of describing a picture vs writing a scene pictured only in your mind are two completely different processes. Your mind can change the scene mid-stream or add things in and lead you to go back and change, reword, re-write the entirety or even drop the entire scene altogether.

But...would I change that process for something less challenging?

Never.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    But with the aid of describing a picture vs writing a scene pictured only in your mind are two completely different processes. Your mind can change the scene mid-stream or add things in and lead you to go back and change, reword, re-write the entirety or even drop the entire scene altogether.
    ^Oh my gosh that is SO true @Nikkei_Simmer ! Been there. ;)

I actually find it fun to write out scenes and describe things for my readers to picture in their mind. I can see - for the most part - you do too. ;)

Your writing is amazing! :star: Yay for ff.net in helping you stay sane and express your talent. <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    edited January 2020
    @emorrill, Part of me wishes that I could parlay that talent into paid work but my creative spark tends to end up only being sparked by things that interest me. I can’t write a treatise on “gallbladder infections and procedures to sanitize the local bodily cavity during surgical procedure”. I’m sorry, but medical procedure textbook writing is not my cup of tea though for some writers that would make them squeal with exclamations of delight.

Well goody for them. 😂
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    @emorrill, Part of me wishes that I could parlay that talent into paid work but my creative spark tends to end up only being sparked by things that interest me. I can’t write a treatise on “gallbladder infections and procedures to sanitize the local bodily cavity during surgical procedure”. I’m sorry, but medical procedure textbook writing is not my cup of tea though for some writers that would make them squeal with exclamations of delight.

Well goody for them. 😂

@Nikkei_Simmer ^Ha ha! I'm totally with you on that my friend! :lol:

And I only tend to write things that interest me too. I write what I know...
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,919 Member
    @bekkasan thank you. I hope you do manage to watch the video even if it is slowly. I almost gave up on making it several times but then I finally got it done.

Now I've started working on my next video - Caroline and Friends at University. They are just starting their second week at uni. Three of them have already completed 2 weeks at uni and don't have much credit they still need to get. I'm hoping they graduate at the end of this visit. I added the other 5 to the household only after Caroline, Wilma and Katie returned home from their first 2 weeks at uni so the others have all got a lot to learn apart from their university studies.

The main reason I sent them back there so quickly was Katie wants to join the criminal career and I want her to graduate before she does that.

Happy Simming
    edited January 2020
    @Aaeiyn, I am enjoying everyone’s stories. Been busy job-hunting. And hopefully will nail down something soon.

On the topic of birds and animals that you and @emorrill were discussing, it’s long been a fascination with me. I tended for some time prior to getting hit by pneumonia in 2016 tromping around in the woods camera in hand looking for animals to capture digitally. 😃
    06-30-2013_IB_GBH_Pose_rs_wm.jpg
    If I ever get a 40hr/wk at $19/hr, I may consider reacquiring the same focal length lens that I used to obtain this shot.
    A Nikon AFS 600mm f/4 Along with the Gitzo tripod and a Gobu gimbal head.
    Only problem that might set me back about $16K. The things I do to spend money on photography. ~sigh~
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • MKSizzleMKSizzle Posts: 557 Member
    So, I still haven't gotten the new computer yet, and I am just waiting in anticipation. I had made a post on the forums about reconnecting with the game and my sims. I am trying to ease that worry a tad, because I fully intend on continuing with my legacy family. I actually went back through this thread and found all of my old updates and compiled them together, so I can see where I left off, recall ideas I had had for going forward in the story, and just to fall in love with the family again. I hope this does the trick. So far so good. We shall see for sure once I actually get to play. Part of my wants to try and load it on this computer one more time but because of the lag and rendering issues, I will probably regret it.

Anyway, so I am just posting this because I wanted to say how much I am thankful that this thread exists because it gave me a record of my sim legacy story, at least the 3rd generation. I am so happy it was here. =) Cheers.
    The Palmer Legacy -- Generation 1

It all started with Zack & Blair....

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Screenshot-47.jpg
    Brandon arrived at the hospital, rushing to be by Harper's side.
    Song on Radio: It still feels like our first night together
    Feels like the first kiss
    It's getting better baby
    No one can better this
    Still holding on
    You're still the one
    First time our eyes met
    Same feeling I get
    Only feels much stronger
    I want to love you longer
    Do you still turn the fire on?

Screenshot-48.jpg
    Radio: So if you're feeling lonely, don't
    You're the only one I'll ever want
    I only want to make it good
    So if I love you, a little more than I should
    Please forgive me, I know not what I do
    Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you
    Don't deny me, this pain I'm going through
    Please forgive me, if I need you like I do
    Please believe me, every word I say is true

Screenshot-49.jpg
    "Sir, calm down.Who are you looking for?" The triage nurse asked."Harper Wilson..the girl
    in the hit and run accident." "Oh yes, she's in room 211B.Doctor Adams is with her now."
    "Thanks"

Screenshot-50.jpg
    "Right now, we've got her on life support.We're monitoring her closely."
    Brandon felt helpless."Is it alright if I stay here with her?" "Of course."
    Radio: Still feels like our best times are together
    Feels like the first touch
    We're still getting closer baby
    Can't get closer enough
    Still holding on
    You're still number one

Screenshot-51.jpg
    Brandon didn't leave her side.He spent days in her room just
    watching her.
    Radio: So if you're feeling lonely, don't
    You're the only one I'll ever want
    I only want to make it good
    So if I love you a little more than I should
    Please forgive me, I know not what I do
    Don't deny me, this pain I'm going through
    Please forgive me, if I need you like I do
    Please believe me, every word I say is true

Screenshot-52.jpg
    "ow..." Harper finally stirred, sitting up in her bed."Oh Harper! "
    "I feel like I've been hit by a bus." "That's not funny!' Brandon shouted.
    "Do I know you?" She asked."What?! Of course you do...Harper, I know
    you're mad at me, but don't pretend to not know me! Not now!" "I'm mad at you? For what?
    Who are you?" "Harper!!!'

Screenshot-53.jpg
    "Seems like she is suffering from amnesia." The doctor explained."How long is it gonna last?"
    Brandon asked."Could be a few days, could be a few months...time will tell." "What do I do now?!"
    "She'll be okay to release from the hospital tomorrow, best you can do for her is bring her home
    into familiar surroundings.It may help."

Screenshot-54.jpg
    "Harper, I'm so sorry....This is all my fault." He held back his tears.
    "Sorry for what? Who are you?" "Oh Harper..."

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x8wPt8xarE
    Feedback coming in a little bit.
    @king_of_simcity7
    Your teaser looks great! love
    the poses you used.

@lisasc360
    Sounds like Margo had a very
    busy day.Oh werewolf! nice!
    I love the scratch the furniture animation.XD

@bekkasan
    I think Brandon really does love her to.
    LOL I haven't changed Andrew's appearance.
    Maybe just looks better in clothing.XD
    I know right? Howard is a real creep.

@Silverofdreams30
    I love her swimsuit.
    And that hair style is one of my
    favorites.LOL with that hand like "Talk to my hand, my face
    don't want to listen."Oh He's a good looking sim! Love his bad boy look.

@emorrill
    Yup, Howard paid Andrew to pursue Harper.
    But Andrew couldn't take the guilt and had to come clean.
    Howard's not finished yet though(as you have seen)
    Aww, glad you love Brandon's make over XD

Yeah, I don't think anyone saw that up dating coming.
    Glad you liked the way I staged it.I have to do with little
    CC as my game will lag, so it was hard.

@bekkasan
    More like she wanted time to herself to cool
    down or she's gonna be the Jerk he was in the beginning.XD
    She just couldn't talk to him...It would P.O me to if I found out
    someone was using me..Yeah....She would have been better off
    calling a taxi.:(

Ah, @GraceyManor, that’s a great Bryan Adams song.

Summer of ‘69 was a soundtrack to the 80s when Adams first released it. Reliving my high school days. And of course Please Forgive Me came out in ‘93. Dang was it that long ago?
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    edited January 2020
    Poor Parker.
    Walking past the beach, Parker Langerak looked over and saw a sight that cut him to the core. His gaze had often drifted to River McIrish; she was the smart girl, a bit on the nerdy side but really cute. She didn’t wear a ton of makeup and she often wore stuff that really didn’t flatter her figure.

He really had wanted to get to know her but she was always hanging around with Haruo, the Asian guy, who himself was a bit of a geek. Haruo was a loner and thus had always been fun to pick on.

Parker wouldn’t dare to pick on Haruo now after seeing just exactly how Haruo went off on Jared Frio. He knew that Haruo was a blue belt in kung fu and he had pretty much made jared eat pavement, not to mention Jared still suffered headaches and nightmares that had him waking up screaming according to Claire Ursine who lived across the street from the Frio Brothers.

He could not take his eyes off River reaching up to Haruo’s face with the palm of her hand and seeing both of them fall into a passionate kiss which made his stomach churn and his heart fall to pieces. For Parker had an unrequited crush on River McIrish. She was the girl he knew that was head and shoulders above everyone else; the girl he had always aspired to have on his arm; the smart pretty girl.

But cruel fate had intervened and ended up taking away any chance of him ever having that opportunity of doing so. Three words burned into his psyche at that moment. River was Haruo’s - they were destined for each other and nothing of this earth would separate the two. Parker sighed deeply, almost mournfully as he walked away not wanting to continue to look upon that painful scene.

I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you
    I know you were right believing for so long
    I'm all out of love, what am I without you
    I can't be too late to say that I was so wrong

~ Air Supply, 1980

https://youtu.be/JWdZEumNRmI

~sigh~ Poor poor Parker. Broken hearted,

Evil%20Smiley_3D-500x500.jpg

GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited January 2020
    Good morning

@bekkasan

Thank you,
    I loved that peaceful screenshot of your full family.

@emorrill

Hehe,
    thank you will check the video later.

@GraceyManor

Thank you, wanted him to look a bit like a
    bad boy.
    I'm glad Harper woke up, and uh oh that famous amnesia plotline the Korean
    TV series I watch are famous for doing plotlines like this haha.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @lisasc360 I love the pics of Margo enjoying the festival. So much fun and a tiny bit of frustration with the claw machine. Bummer about Flora, she goes too fast in that world! hehe, I brought her back in my Adam quest story line.

@emorrill I watched the video you posted for silver. Wow...he's got some great moves. I'm sure I saw the movie, but don't remember for sure. I love nerds vs cool kids stuff.
    Glad you are feeling better. Hope you have a great Sunday.
    I enjoyed the update on your blog. Look forward to seeing the story you are excited about.

@Lucy_Henley It is real easy to change the weird maternity clothes the game picks. :wink: It is nice you don't have that problem in sims 4. There are a few nice things about version 4. Lot of other issues though. Congrats on the triplets. Life will be busy for them.

@Nikkei_Simmer You certainly have the writing talent and imagination. It just doesn't pay well until or unless you hit the big times.
    I love the description of Parker watching them kiss. Even without the pics I see it exactly in my head and feel kinda sorry for him, and yet the hopeless romantic in me loves River and Haruo's story.

@Karritz Good luck with the uni experience. Even as many credits as Alice, Adam and gang had with their skills it still took two terms for them to graduate. And of course, graduation borked. :bawling: I gave them debug diplomas from nraas. :smiley:

@MKSizzle I hope the new puter arrives soon for you. Glad you were able to find your previous updates. It is awesome that this thread is still around and still active.

@GraceyManor Dag, ya think one of the nurses would have brought a chair for him to sit in! I would have!
    The picture of him sitting on the floor breaks my heart. :bawling:
    I'm glad she didn't die, but amnesia is gonna be rough for them. I hope Brandon is honest with her though.
    I love how he looks at her. That would melt me in a heartbeat!
    I love the songs you pick. You and @emorrill are great at that.

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you! It is a peaceful picture. :smiley:
    @bekkasan
    He didn't want a chair,He was too busy pacing back and fourth.
    I love the expressions on sim's faces to.
    @GraceyManor Lol...he wasn't pacing, I guess at that point he was collapsed on the floor in that picture. :lol::confounded: Hospital floors are nasty.
    edited January 2020
    @bekkasan he collapsed after speaking with the doctor and then began pacing the floors afterwards.I didn’t execute it well.Floor pose was suppose to be sad lol
    @bekkasan he collapsed after speaking with the doctor and then began pacing the floors afterwards.I didn’t execute it well.Floor pose was suppose to be sad lol

I told you in my first comment it broke my heart seeing him on the floor.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,919 Member
    @bekkasan thank you. I am quite nervous about their upcoming graduations. Three of them are on their fourth week at uni, their second 2 week visit. I'm hoping they will graduate. Problem is the other four are on their first visit so won't graduate. We'll see what happens. I'm thinking I probably should have left the other 4 at home and just sent the 3 that are due to graduate.
    edited January 2020
    Boy it's been quiet over here today my friends...

My excuse is our internet has been down all day and it's STILL down this evening. :confounded: There's a small outage here in our neighborhood and they're working on fixing it as of this afternoon. So I was told... :unamused: So I'm using phone data to check the thread and write this. :) (Praying it's fixed by morning.)
    Edit: It's back now. Finally! Yay! :smiley:

Since I couldn't access the internet I had loads of fun playing my game for a good chunk of the afternoon and taking pictures for my Stardew Valley story. :mrgreen: I'll keep you posted on when I'm ready to roll that out.

Hope you all are doing well and as always, have fun Simming! :blush:
    Post edited by emorrill on
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    @emorrill WOW I didn't get that message, but luckily I'm checking the thread.
    I remember that link Mikezumi sent, but that moustache is WAYYY better on Harvey than on the picture. I didn't get a chance to test it because I kind of removed several mods -including my improved beards and eyebrows. Thanks a lot for sending the link again. ^^
    I think I'm having a crush on Harvey.

--- x --- x ---

My family in Twinbrook completed another year! They've just started their third summer.

49411904838_6ff122f054_h.jpgScreenshot-364 : Tristan playing the guitar, no Flickr

49412379701_c2ee56aa6a_h.jpgScreenshot-297 : Shane's birthday, no Flickr

49412386151_795b2f2d41_h.jpgScreenshot-344 : Julitta going to work, no Flickr

49411913293_2b6a70f211_h.jpgScreenshot-351 : Robert at the junkyard, no Flickr

This is my face when I discovered that my sim can't buy the junkyard. :-((
    I was going to transform Juan's junkyard into my sim's workshop.

--- x --- x ---

I also built a house in Juan Darer's lot.

49411711913_4fa581772d_h.jpgScreenshot-380 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

Two bedrooms and one small bathroom. I added Roy Racket and his mother. Dudley Racket has passed away.
    edited January 2020
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer You certainly have the writing talent and imagination. It just doesn't pay well until or unless you hit the big times.
    I love the description of Parker watching them kiss. Even without the pics I see it exactly in my head and feel kinda sorry for him, and yet the hopeless romantic in me loves River and Haruo's story.

Thanks, @bekkasan, I just love writing fanfics whether it be Sims or JAG or whatever fancy strikes me. If I end up having a deadline thrown at me by a book publisher my mind goes into freeze mode.

Your story with Adam and Alice just strikes a chord with me too. Their relationship from friends to boyfriend/girlfriend to fiancé/fiancée to married couple and finally to mother/father is such a captivating tale. Captures the heart and holds it tight.

When I decided to re-write this for fanfic.net, I decided that I would re-write it as if I was writing a book, to focus on a lot of characters that in a legacy aren’t ordinarily seen and tell their tales as well. In that vein, I had to make Parker an integral part of the story as well. Expanding the story allows me to weave a little more into the story than just what the images portray. And I may go back and play through some sections to get a few more pics to round out the plot a little more (I’m adjusting the blog story to fit the longer FF.net story. As it is, I’m focusing on 5000+ words per chapter and the story will probably be over
    1M words (just for the first section) by Chapter 200. Of course it’s taking an average three to four days per chapter to rewrite. It will probably take me a little over two years to write the first 200 chapters but of course that may be just the tumes that I’m still unemployed. When I get a job that amount of days to complete a chapter may increase immensely.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • AaeiynAaeiyn Posts: 521 Member
    edited January 2020
    Been awhile, but I do have some more story, for this next round. But first, comments. Most likely will be a two-part Post.
    @Aaeiyn Ha, sadly townie guy was just a background extra that happened to be in the same area lol.
    Max is the one I created for Jade just had to get them into the same place at the
    same time lol
    Fair enough :) And OMG! I absolutely love Trevor! My kind of Sims, TBH ;) I love his Pants. Like a 60s/70s Hippie style, lovin' it!
    KevinL5275 wrote: »
    Uhm, you have nothing on me. I'm still reading posts from July of 2019!! That's why you havent heard from me here, LOL.
    Oh goodness. That's dedication!
    The main couple in the story are a couple called Tatsu and Katherine, survivors of an event where the entire population except for a handful of survivors has inexplicably vanished. I know, it’s a little hard to get if only a small snippet of the fic is used.

Joe and Mary were Brutus(the Rottweiler)’s former owners, they’re two of those inexplicably vanished.

First chapter posted: https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3343289/1/Endless-Desolation
    Thank you, that helps :)

@Karritz I watched the whole thing and even commented on the Video, itself, since I have a YT Account. Your voice is very relaxing to listen to :)

@lisasc360 Great shot of Waylon and Gator Wolff! Also, love your Heart Censor LOL
    emorrill wrote: »
    @Aaeiyn Thanks for all the sweet reply comments to my replies. :blush:
    You're welcome :)
    @Aaeiyn I'm also a cat person. :blush: I've grown to love dogs more, but cats I will always prefer. (Can't have one though because I'm allergic. :confounded: Hopefully taking allergy shots will help with that.)
    That's unfortunate, that you're allergic Cats :(
    @Aaeiyn Your kitties are so pretty and adorable. <3
    Thank you :)
    @Aaeiyn I never knew about Stardew Valley until people mentioned it on here as well. :lol: You may find some interesting YouTube videos on it. :p
    Haven't looked it up, yet. I was busy watching Karritz' 55 Minute Sim Video, followed by another Friend's Video.
    @Aaeiyn Good to know Ivan isn't being fake towards Danielle. ;) Harold is a naughty man. I hope he doesn't win, but why do I get the feeling he will? :(
    ----
    Poor Danielle. :cry: But Celeste is right; she needs to put aside the feelings of her heart and play the game so they can prevent Harold from winning!
    Yay they're working together to out Harold. :star:
    'Cause I don't want any of us girls to even be alone with Harold. I wouldn't even wish that on Raychelle.
    ^Right!?
    Woah to Celeste revealing she's voting against Madgenta to her face! :open_mouth: But...it seems it has to be done. (She made a fair point. Pun wasn't intended, but I love it! :lol: )
    That was an unexpected yet very kind gesture by Madgenta. <3
    It's true Harold is no dummy, but good for Celeste finally standing up to him. :star:
    So will Genevieve vote Madgenta out too? Guess we'll see? :smirk:
    Can't wait for more! :smiley:
    Ivan has never been fake with Danielle. Harold is very naughty. Not necessarily. In order for Harold to win, he must be in the Final Two, with somebody worse than him. Celeste is still being careful with her words. She said she's voting for what's right, for her, but she never revealed to Harold, who's she's actually voting for nor helping. And, Genevieve cannot vote. She's on the Nomination Block with Madgenta, Hendrik and Ivan. Celeste is kind of "friends"/in an "Alliance" with Genevieve. Celeste just told Genevieve all the talks and whispers going on, in the House. I'm getting there. Just needed some inspiration and motivation.

@GraceyManor What the...you know, I used to like Emma 'cause she wasn't that much of a threat, but she gone and done it, now. This is an extreme Romantic Tragedy between Brandon and Harper. I can't take it, anymore!
    @Aaeiyn I have put up a thread with all of the new Sims and their names :smile:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/971428/my-recent-sims-explained/p1?new=1
    Thank you. It's helpful.
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @Aaeiyn Well Ivan got the girl. I hope he really cares and is not using her.
    Harold is really creepy, but the guys are underestimating him.
    I was surprised to see Moogega go vs Celeste as Moogega seemed the least troublesome of the two. The reasons were interesting.
    It really is a shame Harold won Hoh! What luck.
    Goodness what a mess of plotting and scheming trying to work out a plan against Harold. I love it!

I hope I have some time to write a chapter today, but in the meantime the family enjoys a picnic lunch prepared by Wisteria and Gardenia.
    As I told @emorrill , who had the same thought, Ivan does care for Danielle and is not using her. Harold is creepy and has been underestimated by almost everyone, in the House. Except for Celeste, she called him out, a long time ago. Celeste had gathered up folks to vote against Moogega, prior to Moogega's eviction. Plus, Harold helped with that 'cause Harold prefers Celeste over Moogega which ensured Celeste's safety. All the Plotting scenarios are very important and are key to figuring out certain people's evictions. Yep, and it's all automated. The AI really wanted Harold to stay LOL Yep, a lot of plotting does happen, in between HoH Competition to Eviction. Glad you're enjoying it :)

Your Family Picnic is adorable.

@lisasc360 Margo definitely accomplished, a lot.

@Lucy_Henley Oh my goodness Triplets!

@emorrill Awesome!

@Nikkei_Simmer Very Insightful.
    MKSizzle wrote: »
    So, I still haven't gotten the new computer yet, and I am just waiting in anticipation. I had made a post on the forums about reconnecting with the game and my sims. I am trying to ease that worry a tad, because I fully intend on continuing with my legacy family. I actually went back through this thread and found all of my old updates and compiled them together, so I can see where I left off, recall ideas I had had for going forward in the story, and just to fall in love with the family again. I hope this does the trick. So far so good. We shall see for sure once I actually get to play. Part of my wants to try and load it on this computer one more time but because of the lag and rendering issues, I will probably regret it.

Anyway, so I am just posting this because I wanted to say how much I am thankful that this thread exists because it gave me a record of my sim legacy story, at least the 3rd generation. I am so happy it was here. =) Cheers.
    Hopefully it'll be fixed, soon! And I agree!

@GraceyManor Oh my goodness. It's like 50 First Dates or something LOL I love that movie, though.

@Nikkei_Simmer You're right, poor Parker :(

@emorrill Just been trying to catch up ;)

@thuggishsplicer Love that Guitar!

@Nikkei_Simmer 1M Words, my goodness!
  • AaeiynAaeiyn Posts: 521 Member
    edited January 2020
    PoV Bowling Competition
    (OOC: Temporary Spoiler Mode)
    ekF6geg.png
    It's time to find out who will be the next Power of Veto (PoV) Holder, in this Week's Bowling Activity Week. All House Guests are able to participate in the Challenge, including the Head of House (HoH), Harold. The House Guest with the highest score will win the PoV title.

Scoreboard
    1st Place: (80) Hendrik
    2nd Place: (54) Harold
    3rd Place: (52) Madgenta
    4th Place: (43) Geneveive
    5th Place: (38) Danielle
    6th Place: (33) Ivan

Big Brother: Congratulations Hendrik, you have won the PoV. When the time comes, you may decide to use the PoV, if you wish. This Challenge is adjourned.

Meanwhile, in the Diary Room...
    Harold: I was hoping for either Madgenta or Genevieve to win the PoV, so we could get rid of the boys, this week. But I'm satisfied to see Ivan go, if Hendrik takes himself off the block. He wouldn't be really smart if he didn't take himself off.

Celeste: I'm not exactly sure, how I feel about Hendrik winning the PoV. Was kind of hoping that Ivan would've won it, but he didn't. Let alone, Ivan got last place. I'm not exactly sure how I'm supposed to keep him safe, if he's going to fail at these Challenges.

Danielle: I'm not really happy, right now. Ivan should've won. Perhaps, we can try to ask Hendrik, to keep Ivan, in this competition, since both Hendrik and Ivan are supposed to be friends, but we'll see. I don't think Hendrik is that blind.

Madgenta: While I am happy to see Hendrik win, I'm not exactly sure what this means, for Danielle. If Hendrik decides to use the PoV, on himself. I did give myself out there, to be vote out, and the rest of the House just only has to worry about one vote.

Genvieve: If Harold takes himself, off the block, I'm not exactly who Harold would choose. But, if I understand Harold's mind, I think he's going to put up Danielle because strategically, that eliminates a safe vote, against Ivan. Even if Hendrik voted against me and Celeste didn't. Harold when then have to pick between Ivan and me, and Harold wouldn't be too smart, if he didn't send home Ivan. So, in that scenario, I'm safe.
    But that's if the scenario plays out that way.

Hendrik: I'm really excited, that I won the PoV. I can take myself off the block, and I don't who Harold will choose to take my place, but as long as I'm safe, that's all I have to worry about.

Ivan: I'm really disappointed, that I didn't the PoV. I'm going to convince Hendrik, to vote for me, instead of Danielle. If he takes himself, off the block, and Danielle goes up, I don't want her to go. I'd like for her, to stay. I'll do anything, to ensure she stays.
    Plotting Phase 2
    qOYxzRr.png
    After Hendrik won the PoV, Harold had asked Hendrik, to meet up with him, in the HoH Suite. Harold relaxes on the bed, while Hendrik takes a seat at the Desk Chair. Harold begins "Hendrik, I'm really happy that you won and can take yourself off of the Nomination Block." Hendrik gave a smile, to the compliment. Harold continues "now, if you take yourself off of the block, I'm going to put Danielle up, just to protect us. Because Ivan cannot be trusted, remember?" Hendrik nodded and replied with "I remember." Harold proceeded "This is our chance to vote him out." Hendrik agreed and left.

Harold: I think I convinced Hendrik to take himself off of the block and to vote against Ivan. I still want Hendrik to think about me in a good light. I already have too many people, against me right now, and I need to cover my tracks.

Hendrik: I think it's weird, that Harold is really against Ivan. I though we were all cool. But I do remember the meeting we all had, before Raychelle got herself disqualified, about getting Ivan, out of this competition because he cannot be trusted.

A3RoyC9.png
    Hendrik was relaxing out on the lounge chairs, and Celeste joins him. This was the perfect opportunity, for Celeste, to get inside of Hendrik's head. "You thinking about taking yourself off of the block?" Hendrik nodded and said "what's it, to you, anyway? We're voting against Ivan, aren't we?" Celeste didn't agree nor disagree and proceeded with "I've been thinking about that, and us Girls, really don't want to be alone with Harold." Hendrik looked all confused. Celeste continues "he's been trying to evict all of the guys, so he can have all of girls, alone." Hendrik expressed "but you're not alone, I'll be here." Celeste wasn't satisfied with that answer and said "right. It's just that, all the other girls feel a lot more comfortable around Ivan. It's nothing against you, but we think Ivan has a better shot at getting rid of Harold." Hendrik was upset, that the House doesn't trust him, to take out Harold. Hendrik said "I won the PoV, didn't I?" Celeste clapped back with "but Ivan has won HoH". Hendrik didn't want to hear, anymore "just go away, Celeste. Leave me alone." Celeste left him, alone.

Celeste: I don't think Hendrik took kindly to my plead. He really needs to understand, that Ivan is our only hope, in getting rid of Harold. I think I just angered Hendrik, even more to take himself off the block.

Hendrik: Celeste has a lot of nerve insulting me, the way she did. Does she not trust me, to take out Harold, by myself? Ivan will be OK, if you don't vote against him, Celeste. I'm not exactly sure, if I'm still going to vote for him or not because it seems like the House except for Harold, wants Ivan to stay. There's gotta be something I'm missing here.

o09o4Pj.png
    Celeste had left Hendrik, alone. Ivan then approaches Hendrik and joins him, on the Lounge Chairs. Hendrik opens up with "save your speech, I don't want to hear it." Ivan didn't care and said "I really don't care, if you don't want to hear it or not. Because what I'm about to say is not what you think." Hendrik responds with "you are, huh?" Ivan says "yes. Now, I know you're to use the PoV, on yourself. Which means Danielle has a 50/50 chance of going up on the block. I'm asking you, to not vote for her. Vote for me, instead." Hendrik was a little surprised, at what Ivan just said. Ivan continues, "yeah, you heard me right. Make sure Danielle stays in the competition, while I'm gone. Harold is not who you think he is. But I'm willing to take the fall, for Danielle. And I'll leave you with that." Ivan left.

Hendrik: I was rather shocked with Ivan's speech. He has really fallen, for Danielle. While Ivan is my competitor, my morality is hitting me, and something tells me that Harold isn't telling the whole truth. He said that Ivan cannot be trusted, yet Ivan is practically begging me to vote against him, just to ensure Danielle stays, in this House. I don't know what I'm going to do, anymore.

Ivan: I did my best. I can only hope that Hendrik doesn't vote against Danielle and keeps her, in this House, while I'm gone. I know my days are numbered. I really want Danielle to stay in this House and win this Game. I'd do it, for her, if I could. Unfortunately, I have too much of a target, on my back, and she doesn't.
    Eviction
    j9VkLs6.png
    Big Brother: House Guests, it is time for eviction. But first, Hendrik, you have won the PoV. Do you wish to use it and on who?

Hendrik: Yes, I plan to use the PoV on Ivan.

Big Brother: It's official, Ivan, you are safe from being evicted. With that said, our HoH, Harold, must now choose between either Celeste or Danielle, to take Ivan's place.

Harold: I must say, I am not very happy about this. I don't want to put this person up there, but I'm going to have to pick Danielle, to replace Ivan.

Big Brother: It's official, Danielle, you are nominated for eviction. Celeste and Ivan, I will call both of you, one at a time, into the Diary Room, to cast your vote, in who wish to evict, from the Big Brother House. Remember, this is Double Eviction Week, so I'll need two names, from both of you, when you enter into the Diary Room. If there is a tie, the HoH, Harold, will break that tie. First name I'm going to call is Celeste. Please go into the Diary Room. Celeste, we are in the Diary Room, and the other House Guests cannot hear our conversation. Please tell me the two names, of the two House Guests, you wish to evict, from the Big Brother House.

Celeste: I choose to evict Madgenta and Hendrik.

Big Brother: Thank you Celeste, you may leave the Diary Room. Ivan, please enter the Diary Room. Ivan, please tell me which two Houses, you wish to evict, from the Big Brother House.

Ivan: I choose to evict Genevieve and Madgenta.

Big Brother: Thank you, Ivan, you may leave the Diary Room. House Guests, we have a tie between Genevieve and Hendrik. Which means, Harold, as HoH, you get to break this tie. Do you wish for Genevieve or Hendrik, to be evicted from the Big Brother House.

Harold: I would've kept this person, had they followed through with my plan but since they didn't, and I cannot trust them, I choose to evict Hendrik.

Big Brother: It's official, Madgenta and Hendrik, you are both evicted, from the Big Brother House.

Harold: Well, I am not very happy with the way things turned out. Hendrik went against my wishes and saved Ivan, from being eliminated. I'm concerned that Hendrik wasn't really playing the game, to begin with. I got half of what I wanted, but at the cost of Madgenta, whom I thought was more pleasant to look at, then Genevieve.

Celeste: First of all, I'm just really shocked that Hendrik didn't save himself, what on earth was he thinking? As sickened as I am, having to vote out Hendrik, after sacrificing himself, for Ivan, I knew it was the right thing to do, in order for me to survive, in this game. Both Danielle and Ivan are the Power House couple, and I need Genevieve to help combat against that. Nothing personal, Hendrik, just business.

Ivan: I'm just in shock, right now. Hendrik sacrificed himself, for me. I'm forever grateful, for that. But I didn't vote against him which means I know that Celeste did. She has a deal with Genevieve, and I think it's to go against both Danielle and myself. Is Celeste really worried about Harold, I don't know. I think Celeste is really good at this game, and this Eviction helped open my eyes that this is a Game. I knew it was a Game before, but I hadn't realized how hard certain people were playing it.

Danielle: I couldn't believe that Hendrik used the PoV, that he had won, on Ivan. Literally shocked. I'm thankful for it because that means Ivan gets to stay, and we can get Harold, out of this House!

Genevieve: I can't believe Hendrik just did that. Wow! This Game really is full of surprises. I'm so happy to still be in this Game. Although, I'm a little bit worried that Harold had plans to get rid of me, over Hendrik. I thought his plans was to keep all of us girls. Perhaps, Celeste and I can use this to our advantage.

sjioyMa.png
    Big Brother: Hello, Madgenta and Hendrik. Both of you have just been evicted from the Big Brother House, tell me, how do you feel? Let's start with Madgenta, since she had the most votes. Madgenta, you had the most votes?

Madgenta: Yeah, well I had asked them to.

Hendrik: You had asked them to?

Madgenta: It was before you won the PoV.

Hendrik: Oh.

Big Brother: Hendrik, how do you feel about being voted out, after you sacrificed yourself, for Ivan?

Hendrik: Well, I know Ivan didn't vote for me which leads me to believe that Celeste did which caused Harold having to vote me out.

Madgenta: Doesn't surprise me because she didn't want to have to be alone with anyone heavily associated with Ivan. She told me, to my face, she was going to vote, for me, before I even put myself out there. So, she's still playing an honest game, I feel like.

Big Brother: Which leads me to my next question, who are you cheering for, now that both of you, are no longer in the House.

Madgenta: Well, we already know my answer.

Hendrik: You know, I'm going to have to be faithful and say Ivan.

Big Brother: So, Madgenta is rooting for Danielle while Hendrik is rooting for Ivan. But before we go, we just want to ask, Hendrik, why did you save Ivan, instead of yourself?

Madgenta: That's what I want to know, too.

Hendrik: Well, it's obvious Harold is playing a dirty game, and I trust Ivan has been loyal, to me, this whole time, and I didn't want to be like Harold.

Big Brother: That's nice. Well, that's all the time we have.
    Big Brother: What other kinds of drama will the Big Brother House endure? Find out more, next time, on Big Brother!
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @emorrill

I hope your internet is back today.
    I hate it when my fiber network is down a whole day.

@thuggishsplicer

Nice update

@Aaeiyn

He, yeah those pants are really cool.
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited January 2020
    First screenshot is a shot of Rachel's study:
    Screenshot-3144.jpg
    Tales of the Forest: The Festival of New Life
    An idea had popped into Rachel's head. She started to work on the 9th book in the Tales of the Forest series, The Festival of New Life:
    Screenshot-3147.jpg
    The book was about a festival that the residents of the forest held to celebrate the arrival of spring. The main event of the festival was the blessing of new-born offspring by the Old Stag.
    Screenshot-3174.jpg
    This was quite an enjoyable book to type, and Rachel was finished in no time at all!
    Screenshot-3221.jpg
    'And that's done! Just one more book to go!' Rachel thought.
    Gardening
    Afterwards, Rachel decided to plant a cocoa plant, a Raspberry bush and a strawberry plant:
    Screenshot-3233.jpg
    Screenshot-3235.jpg
    Screenshot-3243.jpg
    And Drake had a bath:
    Screenshot-3250.jpg
    Tuning up the car
    Later on, Rachel teleported into the garage and worked on her car's engine:
    Screenshot-3254.jpg
    Screenshot-3272.jpg
    And she gave it a wax:
    Screenshot-3281.jpg
    'I'm so looking forward to winter. I'm so sick of the constant thunderstorms. It's like the UK, only wetter!' Rachel thought.
    Painting and Inventing
    Rachel grabbed the mail before she went inside:
    Screenshot-3308.jpg
    And when that was done, she went into the skill room and started to paint:
    Screenshot-3316.jpg
    Screenshot-3321.jpg
    Drake came in and started to invent something:
    Screenshot-3328.jpg
    Screenshot-3339.jpg
    He invented a dog toy!
    Screenshot-3380.jpg
    Screenshot-3382.jpg
    Screenshot-3383.jpg
    Meanwhile, Rachel was doing really well on her painting:
    Screenshot-3389.jpg
    Screenshot-3414.jpg
    At last, Rachel was finished!
    Screenshot-3420.jpg
    Bed time!
    Drake and Iris got ready for bed, with Drake wearing his adorable onesie:
    Screenshot-3430.jpg
    And Iris wearing her favourite sleepwear outfit:
    Screenshot-3431.jpg
    Iris gave Drake his usual goodnight hug and kiss on the cheek:
    Screenshot-3445.jpg
    And both Drake and Iris fell fast asleep, clutching their teddy bears, Ruby and Sapphire:
    Screenshot-3457.jpg
    Rachel looked at the picture that was in her locket and kissed it, before getting changed and climbing into bed:
    Screenshot-3459.jpg
    She fell fast asleep, clutching her teddy bear, Straw-beary:
    Screenshot-3462.jpg
    I was on guard duty that night. Nothing happened except several taxis going by:
    Screenshot-3486.jpg
    And the fountain turning off:
    Screenshot-3491.jpg
    Wait, nope, it's back on:
    Screenshot-3499.jpg
    Good morning, and Affection time!
    6:00am, Sim time, and Rachel woke up, feeling refreshed:
    Screenshot-3523.jpg
    Rachel made her bed:
    Screenshot-3525.jpg
    Then she teleported into Iris and Drake's bedroom:
    Screenshot-3527.jpg
    At 7:00am, sim time, Drake and Iris woke up:
    Screenshot-3539.jpg
    The pair made their beds:
    Screenshot-3541.jpg
    Screenshot-3543.jpg
    And then Iris gave Drake his morning hug and kiss on the cheek:
    Screenshot-3563.jpg
    Rachel smiled and put on her bright pink, raspberry scented lipstick. She then gave Drake a big loving hug and several big smooches on his face:
    Screenshot-3588.jpg
    Rachel then blew several big kisses towards Drake, which landed on his face:
    Screenshot-3652.jpg
    Screenshot-3654.jpg
    Screenshot-3656.jpg
    Drake went bright red and giggled. Rachel had covered his face in big, bright pink raspberry scented lipstick smooches. 'Thank you for the lipstick smooches, mummy!' he said, still blushing but smiling brightly. 'Awww, you're welcome, my cute, adorable and kissable son!' Rachel said, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Drake:
    Screenshot-3673.jpg
    Screenshot-3674.jpg
    She then used her demigoddess powers to magically clean Drake, removing the lipstick smooches from his face:
    Screenshot-3678.jpg
    Rachel then turned to Iris and gave her a big loving hug and several big smooches on her face:
    Screenshot-3694.jpg
    Iris giggled. Rachel had covered her face in big, bright pink raspberry scented lipstick smooches. Rachel giggled and used her demigoddess powers to magically clean Iris, removing the lipstick smooches from her face:
    Screenshot-3702.jpg
    Bloopers/Bonus Pictures
    Seems the new newspaper girl has the coward trait:
    Screenshot-3298.jpg
    The new painting is called Town Life, and it's next to the painting that inspired the Tales of the Forest series:
    Screenshot-3422.jpg
    Screenshot-3423.jpg
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top