Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Our Gurus are great

New Sims stuff for me is like I am a child at Christmas. So when a giant present is under the tree (the gallery on console), I can't wait to open it. But what happens when there are no batteries or you can't get it to work. I personally get stressed. However, when there are great Gurus who point you in the direction of happiness, all is well. This has not been the first time the Gurus have helped me and I am sure it will not be the last.

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Huhhh?
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Lquinn wrote: »
    New Sims stuff for me is like I am a child at Christmas. So when a giant present is under the tree (the gallery on console), I can't wait to open it. But what happens when there are no batteries or you can't get it to work. I personally get stressed. However, when there are great Gurus who point you in the direction of happiness, all is well. This has not been the first time the Gurus have helped me and I am sure it will not be the last.

To be honest I don't know exactly what you're talking about but I can totally relate to the sims and Christmas. Nothing excites me more than new sim stuff. And the fact that it just keeps coming is the most exciting thing ever.🤭🤭🤭

Secondly the Gurus are totally awesome!!! I love how they interact, engage, listen and try to make us happy. Most of all they are patient even though we drive then crazy. And they make me laugh, especially simguruninja. And we all share a common love for the sims 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    @Babykittyjade Actually you got it perfectly right. However,I have been told my writing can be cryptic.
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Huhhh?

I think they’re saying they like new Sims stuff, and that that gurus, maybe on Twitter, pointed them in the direction of being able to find either a Maxis or Maxis curated/favorited item. That’s my interpretation anyway.