Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• EccoAllieEccoAllie Posts: 26 Member
    Hello to you magnificent simmers!

I'm so happy to finally be a part of the community! I have been playing the sims since I am like 8 or 10 years old (Started out with the original sims! ) and I still remember how hilarious the sims commercials were back in the days. My favorite expansion packs then were ''superstar'' ''unleashed'' and '' Makin' Magic''.

I then really loved the sims 2. For some unknown reasons, I did not really play the sims 3 (But have still tried it because...horses!) but am still more of a Sims 4 girl. I love that we can share our creations with other simmers, and use other people's creations in our games.

In the future, I really hope to see more animals be added to the sims 4 (Aka, birds! ) and more stuff related to the last survey that was posted. Thank you so much!
    <3 If you can do something funny that makes no sense, do it!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    EccoAllie wrote: »
    Hello to you magnificent simmers!

I'm so happy to finally be a part of the community! I have been playing the sims since I am like 8 or 10 years old (Started out with the original sims! ) and I still remember how hilarious the sims commercials were back in the days. My favorite expansion packs then were ''superstar'' ''unleashed'' and '' Makin' Magic''.

I then really loved the sims 2. For some unknown reasons, I did not really play the sims 3 (But have still tried it because...horses!) but am still more of a Sims 4 girl. I love that we can share our creations with other simmers, and use other people's creations in our games.

In the future, I really hope to see more animals be added to the sims 4 (Aka, birds! ) and more stuff related to the last survey that was posted. Thank you so much!

Hello @EccoAllie :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming when you were a young child and have been been playing since the original Sims 1.You would have many special memories of fun times spent simming over the years. Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    It is great that we can enjoy sharing our creations with fellow simmers and enjoy having their lovely creative creations in our games also :)
    Happy simming! :)
  • SpectreSpectre Posts: 2 New Member
    Henlo everyone, I've been playing the sims on and off since 2000, (20 years ago wow), I am an architect and I blame the sims for that. my content was once featured in the sims2 in a spring showcase. I just made this account because I felt like I had to give feedback about the game.
    Spectre wrote: »
    Henlo everyone, I've been playing the sims on and off since 2000, (20 years ago wow), I am an architect and I blame the sims for that. my content was once featured in the sims2 in a spring showcase. I just made this account because I felt like I had to give feedback about the game.

Hello @Spectre :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since 2000. You would have been enjoying spending many fun and enjoyable hours over the time playing, creating and building! It is great that simming has led you to become an architect :) It would help you in your career, as well as your career reflecting in your builds also.
  • THESVTRAPTORTHESVTRAPTOR Posts: 81 Member
    Hello there peeps, I have been playing TS since TS3 ever came out onto Xbox 360 since I didn't own a computer able to run TS, but have been very excited and happy to play the game for over 150 hours on both XB360 and XBONE, I love the community and what each creator can bring to life into TS World!

It just amazes me how much skill and creativity goes into each builds!

Am pretty much here because I been wanting someone to make me LOL, overall I just browse for hours in the gallery on what I want to add into my game since I can get lost in TS.
    “Things do not happen. Things are made to happen.” -JFK
    Hello there peeps, I have been playing TS since TS3 ever came out onto Xbox 360 since I didn't own a computer able to run TS, but have been very excited and happy to play the game for over 150 hours on both XB360 and XBONE, I love the community and what each creator can bring to life into TS World!

It just amazes me how much skill and creativity goes into each builds!

Am pretty much here because I been wanting someone to make me LOL, overall I just browse for hours in the gallery on what I want to add into my game since I can get lost in TS.

Hello @THESVTRAPTOR :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3 on Xbox360 and now you play the game on XBONE also,
    Simming is fun and very enjoyable! Simmers are so very creative in their creations!
    I posted about sim requests on your wall :)
  • DustyDusty Posts: 44 Member
    Hello everyone I'm new to this game. I downloaded it roughly a week ago. this game has some very creative people (gallery). with it there is never any need of me building anything as everything you can thing of is there. I know because I tried to see if I could think of something it didn't have. but it had everything I put i the search box. see you around the forum.
    7B2hMRQ.gif
    Dusty wrote: »
    Hello everyone I'm new to this game. I downloaded it roughly a week ago. this game has some very creative people (gallery). with it there is never any need of me building anything as everything you can thing of is there. I know because I tried to see if I could think of something it didn't have. but it had everything I put i the search box. see you around the forum.

Hello @Dusty :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    There are many creative creations on the Gallery! It is always very nice to see other simmers creations even if they are the same type of build, so we would enjoy seeing your creations if you decide to upload them :)
  • DustyDusty Posts: 44 Member
    thanks
    rosemow
    7B2hMRQ.gif
  • AriLuvvAriLuvv Posts: 24 Member
    Well Helloooooo there! I'm Ari, a fellow old simmer. Been playing since TS2 i believe.. used to watch my mother play all the time and i thought.. " I want ". I really love this game. Its like my world away from reality. I'm really happy to see that there are *many* simmers out there adding their own flair & doing there own tings. Hope to talk simlish with you :) dag dag lol
    AriLuvv wrote: »
    Well Helloooooo there! I'm Ari, a fellow old simmer. Been playing since TS2 i believe.. used to watch my mother play all the time and i thought.. " I want ". I really love this game. Its like my world away from reality. I'm really happy to see that there are *many* simmers out there adding their own flair & doing there own tings. Hope to talk simlish with you :) dag dag lol

Hello @AriLuvv :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since Sims 2, and that your mother was a simmer and introduced you to simming <3 You would have enjoyed spending many enjoyable and fun hours playing, creating and building over the years! Simming is a great way of taking a restful break from real life and all that the day and our lives are holding.
  • Aaron1995Aaron1995 Posts: 16 Member
    Sul Sul!

I'm Aaron, 24 years old and I live in a really tiny country called The Netherlands. Nice to meet you!
    I've played The Sims since TS1 and have played every iteration and pack since then. I've always loved this game because the possibilities are endless (especially with mods and CC, haha)! :)
    After a few years of just reading here I thought I'd just engage a little from time to time to share opinions/ideas.

Happy Simming! <3
    Aaron1995 wrote: »
    Sul Sul!

I'm Aaron, 24 years old and I live in a really tiny country called The Netherlands. Nice to meet you!
    I've played The Sims since TS1 and have played every iteration and pack since then. I've always loved this game because the possibilities are endless (especially with mods and CC, haha)! :)
    After a few years of just reading here I thought I'd just engage a little from time to time to share opinions/ideas.

Happy Simming! <3

Hello @Aaron1995 :) It is nice to meet you also . Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims1 and have played each of the versions and the accompanying packs. Simming is very enjoyable and fun! You would have spent many special hours over the time simming and seeing what happened next in the lives of your sims!
    I hope you will enjoy posting on the forum threads.
  • askaboutniaaskaboutnia Posts: 16 New Member
    Hi Guys!
    My name is Nia! I'm not new to the Sims game, BUT I have just begun to learn about things such as mods, and CC :smiley:
    Hi Guys!
    My name is Nia! I'm not new to the Sims game, BUT I have just begun to learn about things such as mods, and CC :smiley:

Hello @askaboutnia :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming for a while.
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting fellow simmers, and posting about what is happening in the lives of your sims!
  • TheAwkwardMochiTheAwkwardMochi Posts: 7 New Member
    Hello! I'm Mochi, simming since The Sims (1). The part I like the most is building so I frequently upload my crazy designs to the Gallery for my fellow simmers to enjoy.
    edited January 2020
    Hello! I'm Mochi, simming since The Sims (1). The part I like the most is building so I frequently upload my crazy designs to the Gallery for my fellow simmers to enjoy.

Hello @TheAwkwardMochi :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed making a variety of builds over the years. Building is a very enjoyable part of simming! It is a great way of expressing our creativity through the game! It is very nice that you share your creations through the Gallery so that other simmers can also enjoy having them in their games :)
  • RufadooRufadoo Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello, Im just now getting back into the Sims after a very long break. I primarily play on console (Ps4). I really love building in the game, but the perfectionist in me barely makes it past the CAS screens.
  • LoesOtLoesOt Posts: 12 New Member
    Well, hi all!

First time on the forum, Simmer since TS1. I know, I'm getting old. Still enjoy the heck out of it!
    I don't have any kids so in my free time I play, watch movies or series with the hubs and gaze into our huge aquarium. Normally speaking I'm not really the engaging type, but I'll do my best to contribute!

Loes :)
    Rufadoo wrote: »
    Hello, Im just now getting back into the Sims after a very long break. I primarily play on console (Ps4). I really love building in the game, but the perfectionist in me barely makes it past the CAS screens.

Hello @Rufadoo :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are back simming again after a break! It is nice that you play the console version and enjoy building in the game. It is great that the Gallery is now available for console players so that they also can enjoy uploading their creations and enjoy downloading fellow simmers creations also! Simming and creating is very enjoyable!
    LoesOt wrote: »
    Well, hi all!

First time on the forum, Simmer since TS1. I know, I'm getting old. Still enjoy the heck out of it!
    I don't have any kids so in my free time I play, watch movies or series with the hubs and gaze into our huge aquarium. Normally speaking I'm not really the engaging type, but I'll do my best to contribute!

Loes :)

Hello @LoesOt :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy times over the years playing,creating and building!
    It is lovely you have an aquarium! It would be very restful to enjoy looking at the fish.
  • FearlessUntamedFearlessUntamed Posts: 22 Member
    Welcome Rufadoo and LoesOt!!
  • JedmadarJedmadar Posts: 7 New Member
    Hello, everyone!

My name is Jedmadar. I started playing The Sims back when The Sims 2 was first released so when The Sims 4 came out, I was ecstatic. The features they have come up with are freaking amazing. I'm a huge fan of the moods (playing with emotions).

Anyways, I look forward to becoming even more a part of this community by helping others and learning some tips myself.

Thanks for reading. :smile:
  • RadioOwlRadioOwl Posts: 9 New Member
    Hey y'all! I'm RadioOwl, and I've been playing The Sims since the first one came out; my mom got me hooked on it. I've been playing off and on for years now, and have just picked up the Sims 4 again.

In my personal life, I have an awesome husband and a loving - although strong willed - toddler who turns 2 VERY soon. I love The Sims, reading, playing video games with my husband, and Jesus.

Can't wait to meet everyone and talk about The Sims!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top