Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dear EA

Dear EA.
FIX THE 🐸🐸🐸🐸 GAME.

Thank you.

Comments

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Dear EA;
    Please see my Tiny House that I built for the Tiny Living Contest. I have no mods or custom context. And I didn't use any cheats.
  • SNIFFS96SNIFFS96 Posts: 1 New Member
    Dear EA,
    Please offer all advertised features (full access to community library, etc) to ALL platforms, or otherwise inform customers of deficiencies on Xbox or other platforms. Currently I feel as though I have been falsely advertised to and am severely displeased in the fact that I have paid the same amount of money for half the access available to pc gamers. I understand platforms are hard to navigate, but I still would have purchased the game if there was a price differential and acknowledgement of the lack of access to community library.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    SNIFFS96 wrote: »
    Dear EA,
    Please offer all advertised features (full access to community library, etc) to ALL platforms, or otherwise inform customers of deficiencies on Xbox or other platforms. Currently I feel as though I have been falsely advertised to and am severely displeased in the fact that I have paid the same amount of money for half the access available to pc gamers. I understand platforms are hard to navigate, but I still would have purchased the game if there was a price differential and acknowledgement of the lack of access to community library.

You mean the Gallery? That's coming for console players this year. It was confirmed a month ago. You can read about it here:

• PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    edited January 2020
    SNIFFS96 wrote: »
    Dear EA,

You mean the Gallery? That's coming for console players this year. It was confirmed a month ago. You can read about it here.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    edited January 2020
    Please make it so I don't get error messages and have to jump through hoops every time there's a new Origin update.

EDIT - sorry, missed that this is the console forum!
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    Dear EA,

Even though the majority of the players dislikes MFPS I think that it makes sense that it releases on console. You don't even have to formally announce it just release it and mention it in the patch notes or something.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • bela4bela4 Posts: 78 Member
    December 5 the game was broken by your console patch. By Dec 12 the pc players had a fix and were happily playing. The entire holiday season came and went for console players with gardening bug and many other issues that the Dec 5th patch broke. What a lovely 'gift' to your console players. Thank you so much.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Dear EA, my sister desperately needs a hamster. Please bring my first pet stuff to console. Thankyou. <3
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • FroilFroil Posts: 102 Member
    Dear EA:

I know y'all greedy but please reduce the cost of expansions and other by half kthx. Also gimme them for free.
  • NoirStasisNoirStasis Posts: 243 Member
    Dear EA:

Thank you so much for bringing gallery to console. I have had fun with voting on the community stuff pack for 2020 and can't wait to see what else is in store for the Sims 4 the rest of this year!

Happy New Year!
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Dear EA

Make a game that goes has those extra touches we loved up to Sims 3. Stop cheating us out of content with every new pack. Make a Game that works
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    edited January 2020
    Dear EA: Please allow mods and cc on console so that our sims stop looking like a platypus. :o
    Post edited by JPNeko on
  • CBookCBook Posts: 87 Member
    Dear EA give players everything they want compleatly perfectly, and then please don't complain when they complain that it isn't free, or half the price
    Sims are Lit
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Dear EA;
    My birthday was on January 24th & found out that it's also The Sims Birthday as well. I thought that was cool.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Dear EA,
    please consider a sale on sims 3 expansion packs.
  • vincentvega8899vincentvega8899 Posts: 103 Member
    Dear EA,

Help the Sims their working to hard on.... stuff! How many staff members work on the sims?
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    Dear EA,

Please fix all the game crashes. It's getting aggravating.
    2quwd7.gif