Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gameplay Suggestions for our Knitting Pack

13...Next

Comments

• Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    Gameplay idea: Hot Water Bottle

You know how we have those cheap beds that are both uncomfortable and takes longer to sleep? How 'bout a simple gameplay object, a hot water bottle with different covers to knit. Must be in the sims inventory when they got to bed, when they wake up instead of the uncomfortable
    moodlet, it's replaced with a "Comfy cozy night's sleep."

ZqalfcF.jpg

That would be really good. I downloaded a mod to get better mattresses in beds but it works too well and tends to wake them up far too early.

@Mariefoxprice83 - do you have today's patch? We can finally upgrade the beds! Yay! I've been asking for this for years.

Just got it :) Thanks for the heads up.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Aprilise wrote: »
    I don’t know if this is the place to post or if someone else has already said it but it be cute of kittens/cats and toddlers would play with the yarn balls and mess them up you could train the cats not too or if it’s a toddler you could with the parenting pack disclipline them. Or just aww at the cuteness.

I think it's a lot to ask for a stuff pack, but honestly I'm gonna be so mad if they don't add that :joy:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    I don’t know if this is the place to post or if someone else has already said it but it be cute of kittens/cats and toddlers would play with the yarn balls and mess them up you could train the cats not too or if it’s a toddler you could with the parenting pack disclipline them. Or just aww at the cuteness.

I think it's a lot to ask for a stuff pack, but honestly I'm gonna be so mad if they don't add that :joy:

They did make it possible for cats to play with the water dripping from laundry in that stuff pack, so I don't think it should be impossible. They'd be reusing existing animations, but I think that's reasonable for a minor feature of a $10 pack.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    I would like to ask that knitting builds fun.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

They did make it possible for cats to play with the water dripping from laundry in that stuff pack, so I don't think it should be impossible. They'd be reusing existing animations, but I think that's reasonable for a minor feature of a $10 pack.

Oh, that is a good point! i really hope so, that'd be so cute.

🌻I'm not a cat.🌻