Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's watch: The Sims 4 Tiny Living Livestream

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
Simmers, save the date! This Friday, January 17th at 11AM PT SimGurus will be showing us more of what's coming in The Sims 4 Tiny Living Stuff Pack! (Check what time that is for you here).

They'll cover the Build-Buy catalog, gameplay (new venue type, challenge tiers, rewards), announce contest winners, and new Create-A-Sim content.

PS. Let's save this thread for discussion during/after the livestream - it will remain closed until short before the livestream. ;)
Post edited by EA_Mai on

Comments

• EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Getting ready! :)
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    Me too!
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Trying to sneak peeks from work, lol. Luckily, it's a really slow day.
    #Team Occult
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Why didn't we do this before? cough cough... radiators - please give us the ability to warm the room with the deco radiators!
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    There isn’t a live chat for me which is weird. But the bed upgrades and TVs being on accent tables is a nice add in.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    'Micro home' - that's what I call a challenge! :smiley:
    Ooh that slip up tho lol 😂 😂

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    EA_Mai wrote: »
    'Micro home' - that's what I call a challenge! :smiley:

I love it. I remember doing the "One Room" challenge and it's certainly "livable"! Looking forward to the challenge of micro and tiny homes!
    We obviously more 20x15 lots. lol
  • M1ss_PlumbumM1ss_Plumbum Posts: 189 Member
    Lol bunk beds were mentioned. Now they HAVE to make them soon. 🤣
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    I think it's a good idea not to go into too much detail on the Build/Buy and CAS because that's part of the fun of a new pack.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
    Why didn't we do this before? cough cough... radiators - please give us the ability to warm the room with the deco radiators!

I was thinking about that too. :) I never place them but I would if they can be used.
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Super cute furniture!
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited January 2020
    So they claim it's not a conspiracy that they made knitting clothing in the Tiny stuff pack. This means we will get knitting clothing x 2 with this pack + the knitting stuff pack

I don't see how they could make the clothing that different. A sweater is a sweater is a sweater...
    I like the details and the textures they are bringing in in the furniture. Sooooo much better than the early packs.
    So maybe Happy Haunts is still a future possibility?
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    edited January 2020
    Adore the furniture, the colour schemes are awesome <3

Awww shame they didn't make the toilet seat wooden with swatches to match the sink.
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    So they claim it's not a conspiracy that they made knitting clothing in the Tiny stuff pack. This means we will get knitting clothing x 2 with this pack + the knitting stuff pack

I don't see how they could make the clothing that different. A sweater is a sweater is a sweater...

That’s literally what he was saying tho. They already did knitting in this pack and were surprised it won the stuff pack polls so now they have to figure out how to make them different.

I'd rather see the combo objects than the decor, honestly. Though I do quite like some of the new stuff.
  • M1ss_PlumbumM1ss_Plumbum Posts: 189 Member
    edited January 2020
    As a Scandinavian (Dane 🇩🇰) myself I appreciate that the devs focused a bit on our style of living as I have suggested last year in the forum.

I think the devs really captured the spirit of modern Scandinavian home fashion.

But the devs do not really pronounce “hygge” correctly LOL but that doesn’t matter. They do understand the point with it so that’s good. :D

@SimGuruNinja I agree with the combo unit! I agree with one menu for a variety of things. I love this! Thank you!
    I particularly like the larger combo object.
    I'm also looking forward to fixing up some of the tiny apartments in CL with these.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »

That’s literally what he was saying tho. They already did knitting in this pack and were surprised it won the stuff pack polls so now they have to figure out how to make them different.

Yes, and I'm saying I don't see HOW they can make them that different as in I don't believe what we get will be much different.
    As a Scandinavian (Dane 🇩🇰) myself I appreciate that the devs focused a bit on our style of living as I have suggested last year in the forum.

I think the devs really captured then sense of modern Scandinavian home fashion.

But the devs do not really pronounce “hygge” correctly LOL but that doesn’t matter. They do understand the point with it so that’s good. :D

Actually, there was a book at the bookstore about hygge living and it said it’s pronunciation was ‘hooga’