Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

HOW TO SPOT AND REMOVE FURNITURE CC?!

Hey guys! I know removing broken/unwanted CC can be time-consuming but not impossible! For CAS CC, I usually use Sims 4 Tray Importer (I equip all the broken/unwanted CC to a completely ,,naked/no hair or anything,, sim, then save it as a household; After that, open it from Sims 4 Tray Importer and go to the CC page where i can just open the exact CC out of millions of CC in my folder, so that I can find and delete it with no problems at all!
My question is, how to do a similar process about furniture CC? This may sound dumb if the same way would apply for it and I'd still be asking but I just have no clue how that could work.. PLEASE HELP! :'(

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,773 Member
    Hi! It works pretty much the same. Fill an empty lot with everything you don't want, upload the lot to the gallery, close the game. Open Tray Importer, choose your lot and there will be a CC button. Easy peasy!
  • SimsBeeeSimsBeee Posts: 30 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    Hi! It works pretty much the same. Fill an empty lot with everything you don't want, upload the lot to the gallery, close the game. Open Tray Importer, choose your lot and there will be a CC button. Easy peasy!

ahh, thank you so much! What about poses? I'm trying to organise my CC but it seems impossible, it's too much
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,773 Member
    SimsBeee wrote: »
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

ahh, thank you so much! What about poses? I'm trying to organise my CC but it seems impossible, it's too much

I have no idea how to look at poses. Sorry.
  • RoseLemonadeRoseLemonade Posts: 1 New Member
    Does anyone know if there's a way to easily get rid of all bb cc but not cas cc? I guess not but thank you anyway :)
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Does anyone know if there's a way to easily get rid of all bb cc but not cas cc? I guess not but thank you anyway :)

You can use Sims 4 Studio to view all your CC and delete it from within that program. Later, though, I recommend making subfolders for different kinds of CC (which you can't do within Sims 4 Studio).
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.