Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Art Style voting results are in: DYI Delight FTW

12346...Next

Comments

• PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Tamaek wrote: »
    LiELF wrote: »
    No!!!!!!!!!!! :s I really didn't care for this one at all yet I liked both of the others.

Same. It looks like Barbie's dream sewing room to me, but oh well. I voted Happy Haunts anyway.

Couln't have put it better myself. I also wanted Happy Haunts. It feels like Laundry Day all over again. I hate Laundry Day. I had a small compact washer and dryer but a family of five and so I was literally doing laundry every-single-day 24/7/365. I did laundry on Christmas day, my birthday, my anniversary, Valentine's Day. If I missed a day I'd fall behind and then wind up taking it all over to my dad's and spending the day washing laundry and being in his way, he says he didn't mind but I couldn't do it all the time. Then the vote came in for Laundry Day. Yay. So I can now do laundry in the sims while I'm doing laundry in real life. So thrilled... Well, maybe this one isn't that bad but still. It looks too Barbie. I hope and pray for more subdued colours that are not so Easter Morning in Barbie's Dreamhouse.

• ForEmaleighForEmaleigh Posts: 33 Member
    I really wanted the hanging plants and clothes from granny chic.....these clothes will pile up with the rest of the “never used” items in my CAS. This was my second choice....but only because of the clothing and those plants.
  • LizzyTish13LizzyTish13 Posts: 5 New Member
    I'm with lilsimsie's youtube/twitter reaction, disappointed that Granny stuff isn't happening. I still think sims 3 generations is one of the best things to ever come out of the sims team.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I'm with lilsimsie's youtube/twitter reaction, disappointed that Granny stuff isn't happening. I still think sims 3 generations is one of the best things to ever come out of the sims team.

I didn't want this to be a granny pack. That's why I voted for DIY Delight.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    I think it'll be great for a child or teen girl's bedroom so I don't mind it, I love decorating and personalizing bedrooms

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top