Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Screenshot-6.jpg
    Brandon got a makeover tonigh.XD
  • MKSizzleMKSizzle Posts: 557 Member
    @GraceyManor I don't know what he looked like before, but he looks pretty dapper to me! :)
    The Palmer Legacy -- Generation 1

It all started with Zack & Blair....

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,921 Member
    edited January 2020
    jillbg wrote: »
    @Karritz I'll be sure to share it once it's ready! :) You have so much going on with your sims, love seeing what they're up to, and I truly enjoy your builds! Your feedback from Twin Towns was very useful to me and I liked your thread about it very much! :)

Thank you. I found the old thread. I think it probably should belong in the stories and legacies section. All of the pictures were not showing due to the link changing. So I went through it today and fixed all the links. The game shown in the 6 pages of the thread is the beginning of my current game that I refer to as my Big Game. The thread is full of one part of the history of the sims in some of my videos.

Here's a link to it just in case anyone would like to have a look at pictures of Twin Towns or see the game that eventually led me to start making YouTube videos instead of posting lots of pictures here just to have them get buried after a few days.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/840242/twin-towns/p1
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Been very busy with work this week so sorry if I missed commenting on anyone's stories or comments to me. I went back to my last comment but still can miss things.

@Silverofdreams30 Cute guy! I love the changes you made to him. Shame you don't remember his name. :smiley:

@emorrill I hope I have time to play soon! Its been a busy week at work and just too tired and too late once the paperwork is done.
    I like Harvey's first hair and Alex...either one.
    I like both of Fabio's :lol: Elliott's.
    Congrats on your 10th badge! I just got my 7th. :smiley:
    Love the pictures of your guys. Harvey does look great in his formal wear.
    The beefcake shots!! :love:
    It only took you and hour to do each of the houses? Gosh, I can spend days decorating a house!

@Aaeiyn Thanks for commenting. It is a summoning circle. Good guess. That will be discovered later in the story. :smiley:
    Raychelle made the only choice she could when breaking the tie between Ivan and Xander. :grin: I really don't have a favorite among the house members. I don't trust Ivan or Harold or Raychelle or Celeste. I don't think it would take much for any of those to stab a fellow alliance member in the back. Some of the others are definitely more followers rather than leaders.
    I kinda figured Celeste would be picked.
    I was surprised Xander quit and that Ivan then had to pick someone else. I would have thought that Xander quitting would be enough to count.
    Oh wow...Raychelle showed her true colors. Bye bye. So does someone else still get turfed with two leaving the house?

@king_of_simcity7 Nice pictures of Natasha.
    Will check it out on your story thread later today.

@Brandontaylor Nice to see you pop in. Glad you are getting some play time. Bummer that Christopher passed away. You know I always love him. I hope you enjoy catching up when you have time. :smiley:

@lisasc360 Nice to see you and your new story is interesting. Cute pics of her trying to work the weather stone. I don't have seasons in right now, but it is fun having the occults mess with it! :grin:

@GraceyManor Brandon sure seems to be emotional about Harper. I think he really does love her. Shame she is behaving like she is.
    Andrew seems to have improved in looks from my first viewing him as the lifeguard. I'm still not happy with Harper! :lol:
    You really should do a few of the tombs, they are awesome and make for great stories. Carl's site has a list of the quests and with MC you could actually pick which ones you want to do and not have to do things you don't want to do using the adventure board.
    Hopefully they will make up soon. Harper was a dunce to let his job interfere in their relationship.
    Well, that was certainly creepy finding out that Howard paid Andrew.
    That was a great song and sweet of him to sing to her. Seems to have worked out for the two of them, and perhaps Andrew being honest with her helped her see the light and quit ignoring the obvious.
    Um....I thought she was a singer in the story, so why wouldn't she like music?
    Brandon looks terrific!

@MKSizzle Hi there! Long time no see.

One of the last pics I took when I played last weekend. Rafe has everyone sit down as he explains lectures about tomb safety. He does not want anyone to get hurt, but, he also understands this is their property and they want to be a part of it. He has never led a group this large exploring tombs. Wisteria is the only one not present. Dedric said no when she wanted to come. Bossy yes, but she is too far along in her pregnancy to be waddling around in potentially unsafe conditions.
    49367785876_b572868579_o.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    Feedback time

@GraceyManor

Wow Brandon looks great after his makeover, I love his
    looks.

@ZhakiraP

you are great with choosing different patterns to make the clothes
    look like new.

• AaeiynAaeiyn Posts: 521 Member
    edited January 2020
    I needed a little bit of a break, from Simmin', but I'm back. Catching up, on comments, as always.

@king_of_simcity7 Very cute.

@ingridmf Oh dear.

@lisasc360 I'd run away from the sun, too.

@GraceyManor I'm with Brandon.

@king_of_simcity7 Is there a way, for me, to know who's who? I did click on your other link, but it wasn't clear. You mentioned their names, but I'm not sure which names belong to which Sim.
    emorrill wrote: »
    @Aaeiyn Oh I totally believe it! :star: Music has carried me through the most depressing times in my life. It's very therapeutic.
    So, there was a 90s band in particular that came to my mind this morning and I know a lot of people who didn't care for their music, but my brother did and that's how I got introduced to them:
    "They Might Be Giants." :mrgreen:
    What can I say? I'd love to have a blue canary in the outlet by my light switch. :lol: (Bird lover here, sorry :p ).
    It's all good. We seem to be very similar. Are you just a Bird Person, or do you like animals, in general?
    @Aaeiyn I know, his 'stache is terrible! :confounded: But when I roll out my story about them...he might shave it off. :smirk:
    I'm content with that LOL
    @Aaeiyn Dang! So they all make this alliance to get rid of Ivan and it sounded like everyone was on board and it was gonna work! Then Raychelle unfortunately allowed her feelings of hurt and betrayal (I completely understand!) to get the better of her and she got violent. And then she got eliminated on the spot! :scream: I was NOT expecting that! Good one! :grin:
    Now I'm greatly wondering what will happen next. :star:
    I do have more, and Physical Violence has always been against BB Rules.
    @Aaeiyn So can I ask how you got introduced to this thread? :) I love it when new posters come. :blush:
    Originally, I was a part of this thread, before The Sims 4 was a thing. Back, when these Forums were just The Sims 3 Forums, before it migrated over here. I've been "on and off" the Sims Forums ever since The Sims 3. I came back and necro'd that thread, accidentally. Last Post, in that Thread, before I necro'd it was an entire year. So, I searched the front pages, of these Forums, to look for an ongoing "Play and Share" type of thread and found this one. So, I won't get into trouble for "necroing". Which, I'm going to be honest, those that do "necro" threads, probably don't even realize that they're doing it. Not to mention, the strange rules, these Forums have. How certain Posters can't create Threads 'cause they may be "too new", are "necroing" threads that allign with their own issues. I do take issue with how the Moderation is set up, around here. You can't Necro, but you can't create Threads, either, until you're "popular" enough. When, most of the time, people come to Forums/Threads for help, on their issues. Only a handful of folks are actual Forum regulars.

These aren't the only Forums I frequent. I play Blizzard Games like World of Warcraft, Overwatch, Hearthstone, etc. Each of those Games, have their own Forums, but one thing I like about the Sims Forums over Blizzard's is that the Sims Forum community are much more pleasant to engage with. Because Blizzard Games are so competitive, there's just constant negative energy, on those Forums. I feel much better and safer posting here than over there. Still, I peek around those Forums, just to keep myself updated.

I've been around plenty of other Forum types of websites, that Regular Forum Posters are not "necroing". It's, generally, newbies. Whom, probably found the Threads through a Search Engine, like Google. Anyway, side tanjit LOL Also, congrats!

And, yes, get a closer look at that Sebastian <3

@lisasc360 The Werewolf run, always gets me xD

@GraceyManor
    RGNBLEY.gif

@Nikkei_Simmer Hopefully, you'll be able to play more, soon.

@GraceyManor Looking good!
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @Aaeiyn Thanks for commenting. It is a summoning circle. Good guess. That will be discovered later in the story. :smiley:
    Raychelle made the only choice she could when breaking the tie between Ivan and Xander. :grin: I really don't have a favorite among the house members. I don't trust Ivan or Harold or Raychelle or Celeste. I don't think it would take much for any of those to stab a fellow alliance member in the back. Some of the others are definitely more followers rather than leaders.
    I kinda figured Celeste would be picked.
    I was surprised Xander quit and that Ivan then had to pick someone else. I would have thought that Xander quitting would be enough to count.
    Oh wow...Raychelle showed her true colors. Bye bye. So does someone else still get turfed with two leaving the house?
    Oh wow, I got it right! LOL I was staring at it, for awhile and trying to understand what you built, for them to find xD Can't wait to find out more!

The rules of BB must go on. Doesn't matter if somebody quits or is disqualified. BB will proceed, as normal ;P

Just a small tidbit.
    Ivan and Danielle Celebrate
    Joo73ir.png
    After Raychelle was disqualified due to performing an act of Psychical Violence, both Ivan and Danielle celebrated. Ivan brought Danielle, into his Head of House (HoH) Suite, to take his relationship with Danielle, to the next level. He had asked her, to be his girlfriend. "Danielle, I know that we've been through, a lot, together. I know that I haven't always been that great, but if you let me, I'd like to prove that I'm loyal, to you. Will you be my Girlfriend?" Danielle was just in shock but didn't hesitate to say "yes". Ivan, elated, kissed Danielle. The two celebrated their victory, in the Hot Tub, together and made out, for quite awhile.

Meanwhile, in the Diary Room...
    Ivan: I know that I haven't been the best "man material", for Danielle. It took Raychelle to show her true colors, to make me realize, I'm not in love with Raychelle. I'm in love with Danielle. I know, deep down, Danielle would never betray me, but I know that Raychelle would.

Danielle: I'm so happy that Raychelle is gone. It must be weighing on her, that she got herself kicked out. On top of that, Ivan chose me, over her. There's such a thing as Karma, and it finally caught up with her. I've been nothing but a loyal Friend, and this is Poetic Justice. I'm not exactly sure, how I feel about Ivan, but I know that it just feels right. I'm willing to see how far we can go.

The Show Must Go On
    Xafo5nU.png
    Harold wanted to ensure that even though Raychelle was disqualified, that their initial plans, to keep Celeste over Moogega, remained in tact. He knew Geneveive was still on board, so he had to get inside Hendrik's head. Harold opens with "we still sticking with the plan, to vote out Moogega?" Hendrik replied, "I don't know, Harold. Now that Raychelle is gone, do you really think it's going to work?" Harold replies "like Geneveive said, we're the majority." Hendrik nodded, "you're right, I have nothing to worry about." Harold smiled.

Hendrik: After Raychelle got herself disqualified, I was a little bit worried, that our plan was going to fall apart. I'm really happy to have Harold, by my side, and pointing me, in the right direction. I think I made the right decision, in teaming up with him.

Harold: Things are going according to plan. Except, when Raychelle disqualified herself. I had no intentions in eliminating her. My primary targets, right now, are both Ivan and Hendrik. There's only room for one man, in this house, and that's me.
    Post edited by Aaeiyn on
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan and @Aaeiyn Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @bekkasan and @Aaeiyn Thanks for the comments :smile:
    You're welcome. I, also, realized I "at'd" the wrong person. I meant to ask you this:
    Aaeiyn wrote: »
    @king_of_simcity7 Is there a way, for me, to know who's who? I did click on your other link, but it wasn't clear. You mentioned their names, but I'm not sure which names belong to which Sim.
    This is in regards to your new story.
    @bekkasan
    Um....I thought she was a singer in the story, so why wouldn't she like music?

You misread it.XD She said to brandon "I thought you didn't like music?" And he responded "I didn't....until I heard
    you singing." lol
    edited January 2020
    @GraceyManor Updated my comment, for you. I felt like my text, wasn't enough. That a GIF would better to express my emotion, reading through your story:
    Aaeiyn wrote: »

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Aaeiyn i will share a picture of each Sim as no one would be familiar with them yet
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    edited January 2020
    @Aaeiyn i will share a picture of each Sim as no one would be familiar with them yet
    Gotcha.

More of my Big Brother Sims!
    Eviction
    rRqugFB.png
    Big Brother: House Guests, it is time for Eviction. I will call one House Guest, at a time, into the Diary Room. Each House Guest will tell me the name of the House Guest, they wish to evict. Ivan, as Head of House (HoH), you will intervene, if a tie occurs. First House Guest, I'm going to call is Danielle. Danielle, please enter the Diary Room. Danielle, we are in the Diary Room. None of the other House Guests can hear our conversation. Please tell me the person you wish to evict, from the Big Brother House.

Danielle: I choose to evict Celeste.

Big Brother: Thank you, Danielle. You may leave the Diary Room. Hendrik, please enter the Diary Room. Hendrik, please tell me the person you wish to evict, from the Big Brother House.

Hendrik: I choose to evict Moogega.

Big Brother: Thank you, Hendrik. You may leave the Diary Room. Harold, please enter the Diary Room. Harold, please tell me the person you wish to evict, from the Big Brother House.

Harold: I choose to evict Moogega.

Big Brother: Thank you, Harold. You may leave the Diary Room. Madgenta, please enter the Diary Room. Madgenta, please tell me the person you wish to evict, from the Big Brother House.

Madgenta: I choose to evict Celeste.

Big Brother: Thank you, Madgenta. You may leave the Diary Room. Geneveive, please enter the Diary Room. Geneveive, please tell me the person you wish to evict, from the Big Brother House.

Geneveive: I choose to evict Moogega.

Big Brother: Thank you, Geneveice. You may leave the Diary Room. House Guests, with a vote of 3 to 2, Moogega, you have been evicted from the Big Brother House.

Ivan: I'm rather confused, in why the House chose Moogega, to leave the House. I was under the impression that Celeste was not very well liked, in the House. It appears that I was wrong, and I'm worried about exactly who Celeste had influenced. Yet, I'm afraid I already know, and that I only have Danielle, that I fully and completely trust. And, I'm the next target.

Danielle: I'm not exactly sure what happened. I thought we had the votes of both Hendrik and Harold. They're supposed to be a part of Ivan's group, yet they voted out Moogega and kept Celeste. I know who I voted for, and I know Madgenta voted to keep Moogega. Making us the only two votes against Celeste. The rest of the House have decided to target us, now. And, I'm not happy about it. Clearly, they didn't learn from Raychelle's disqualified. They'll get what's coming to them.

Hendrik: I feel rather guilty, for voting out Moogega. Ivan looked at me, with such disappointment. I'm afraid I made a mistake, and that I may have been manipulated into voting a certain way. I'm not exactly sure what this master plan is, to have me vote this way. I just hope I don't suffer too much because of it.

Harold: Personally, I'd rather would've had Moogega stay, so the girls can vote out Hendrik, with me. Unfortunately, Ivan had a soft spot, for both of us. If I had to choose, I'm sorry, Celeste is just prettier to look at. However, Moogega should still be here over Ivan and Hendrik. I'll miss you, Moogega.

Madgenta: There's definitely some plotting going on around here. I think people are starting to play the game, now. They definitely view Ivan as a big threat and are trying to destroy us, from within. May the best person win.

Geneveive: While it was a difficult decision, for me, to go against Moogega, Celeste is definitely a better Ally, for me, as opposed to Moogega. I don't think Moogega really devised a plan, to actually making it far, in this game. Whereas, Celeste is, and I'll survive better with an actual competitor, by my side.

QFYFsBK.png
    Big Brother: Hello, Moogega. You're the second House Guest, to be evicted, but the fourth one, to actually leave the Big Brother House. Tell me, what's going on through your mind, right now, in being evicted, and all the drama going on?

Moogega: Well, I just couldn't believe we're only in the second week and already people are throwing temper tantrums and beating each other up, over this Game.

Big Brother: And, how do you feel about being voted out?

Moogega: I am a little sad about it, but it is a Game, and I guess they just saw me as a Competitor, so they voted me out.

Big Brother: Is there anything you wish you would've done differently?

Moogega: No, not really. I'd rather have healthy relationships with these people rather than strained ones. I think finding life long friends is a much better prize than what the money has to offer me. You can't put a price, on the friendships I built, in this House.

Big Brother: That's really sweet. Is there anybody you're cheering for, on the sidelines?

Moogega: Oh gosh, um, I'm kind of cheering for Geneveive. She was an underdog and is still pulling through. I haven't really seen her building any big Alliances with anybody, but it wouldn't surprise me, if she began doing so. However, even if she is, she's doing it more tactfully than say someone like either Celeste or Harold. I believe Geneveive's allegiance is one of purity, and she's not a follower, unlike Hendrik, Danielle and Madgenta.

Big Brother: That's interesting you say that because she's been aligning herself with Celeste, actually.

Moogega: I believe Geneveive knows exactly what she's doing, so I'm still rooting for her.

Big Brother: Thank you, Moogega. We shall see you, when we crown the winner of Big Brother.

Moogega: Thank you very much, for having me. It's been great.

Big Brother: That's all the time we have, for Big Brother. Join on next time!

(HoH) Bowling Week
    2WFTz57.png
    Big Brother: It is time to crown a new Head of House (HoH). Ivan, since you were HoH, recently, you cannot participate in this week's HoH Challenge. House Guests, you are to Bowl and knock down as many Pins, as possible. And the Winner will become the new HoH.

Results:
    1st Place: (77) Harold
    2nd Place: (63) Madgenta
    3rd Place: (54) Hendrik
    4th Place: (37) Danielle
    5th Place: (36) Geneveive
    6th Place: (30) Celeste

Big Brother: House Guests, your new HoH is Harold with his result of knocking down 77 Pins. Harold, retrieve your HoH Room Key, from Ivan. And House Guests, this Week, is a Double Eviction Week. Which means Harold will nominate four of you, for eviction. Challenge adjourned.

Harold: Things couldn't have gone any better. I'm HoH, and it's double eviction week. Bye bye, Ivan and Hendrik *laughs*

Celeste: This is absolutely horrifying. Not only is Harold HoH, but it's Double Eviction. This guy just escapes eviction, every time, it's so annoying.

Danielle: I'm extremely unhappy, about this. I don't want Harold as HoH. I'm afraid he's going to turn his back on Ivan, and I'm going to be absolutely miserable, in this house, without him.

Madgenta: I'm kind of "meh" about Harold winning. Not exactly sure what he is thinking, at the moment. Even though it's Double Eviction week, I'm not all that worried about actually being evicted, even if he nominates me. Word has it, he's really after the guys, anyway.

Geneveive: It's pretty irritating, that I can't seem to win any Challenges, to save my life, but I do trust Harold, a little bit. At least, as long as the boys are around, I'm not going to go home. Even if there's votes against me, and I tie, he's not going to vote against me. I'm learning more and more about how this Game works, thanks to Celeste. My observations tell me, Harold's targets are Ivan and Hendrik.

Hendrik: I'm not exactly sure, how I feel about Harold winning HoH. He's a part of my Group, so I can only hope that he keeps our Alliance, in tact. If not, well, it'll just be one more thing against Harold, during the Jury. I'll make sure the right person wins this entire game. Depending on who is left.

Ivan: I have this gut wrenching feeling that Harold is going to betray me. That's one thing I hate about these games. Is when you try to build a strong Alliance, and they just turn their back on you and throw you underneath the bus.

Nominations
    iRQnKVX.png
    Big Brother: House Guests, it is now time for the Nomination Ceremony. Harold, as HoH, you will pull one Key out of the box, to show who is safe from Eviction. It is Double Eviction week, so four of you will be nominated, and two of you will be going home. Harold, please tell us who you nominated.

Harold: I just want to start off by saying, remember this is only just a game. No hard feelings, to any of you. With that said, Celeste, you are safe.

Celeste: Danielle, you are safe.

Harold: As you all know, this is Double Eviction Week, so I had to pick four of you to be nominated. I nominated Ivan, Hendrik, Geneveive and Madgenta. I think all four you are phenomenal competitors, and I'd just like a chance, at winning, too. No offense to either Celeste nor Danielle, but I feel I have a better shot, in the end, with them. So, those are my nominations.

Big Brother: Thank you, Harold. It's official, Ivan, Hendrik, Geneveive and Madgenta, you're all nominated to be evicted. Rest of the House Guests, please return your Keys, this meeting is adjourned.

Harold: Reason why I chose both Celeste and Danielle to be safe from eviction, I think they're the prettiest girls, left in this House. If Raychelle hadn't had gotten herself disqualified, she'd be sitting along both of these girls. I don't want to see either Madgenta nor Geneveive go before the boys. I'll ensure both Celeste and Danielle keep them in this House and help me get rid of these boys!

Celeste: Harold is absolutely disgusting. I know exactly what he's doing. He's ensuring both of the two most polar opposites of voters remain safe, to force a tie, so he can evict whichever House Guests he wants. I can't stand this guy! Danielle and I need to have a talk, to see what we're going to do. We cannot let Harold, have all the power, in the House. We just can't.

Danielle: I'm rather shocked that Harold picked me, to be safe from eviction. Not exactly sure what his plans are, keeping Celeste safe, alongside me. Of course, he selected Ivan. I'm not really surprised by that, though, to be honest. I had a feeling he was going to. I don't know how I'm going to convince Celeste, to keep him, in those House, though. I know she's been trying to get rid of Ivan, for a long time.

Madgenta: I'm not really all that upset for being nominated. I mean, there were only six of us, and he had to pick four. I don't feel that I'm in danger of going home. Both Danielle and Celeste had a small Alliance with me, although I'm not sure how much of that is still in tact, but I'll find out.

Geneveive: Not reeally all that surprised that Harold chose both Celeste and Danielle, to be safe from eviction. Although, I consider it a slap in the face, for me because he clearly thinks I'm too ugly, to be kept safe, from eviction. Harold, you need to go.

Hendrik: I'm rather shocked that Harold not only nominated Ivan but myself, as well. I thought we had a deal? I don't think I'm a target with either Celeste nor Danielle, though. They're the ones who are voting. So, I'll have to wait and see, where their votes lie.

Ivan: I had a feeling, Harold was going to turn his back, on me. Which means, all the rumors about him being a disgusting pig are true. He's only here for the pretty ladies. I'm rather disappointed, in myself, for ignoring what the girls were saying about him because I didn't want it to be true. Because I felt bad for him, when he was nominated, in Week 1. I think Harold is more of a Master Mind, than Celeste is. Harold has been pulling the strings, all along, and we all fell for it. I'm afraid that his targets are both Hendrik and myself.

Big Brother: That's all the time, we have for, today. Who will be evicted, this time? Find out next time, on Big Brother!
    Post edited by Aaeiyn on
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    I have a small update, moved Jade to Legacy Island III instead where I could place
    down some more buildings. shes now a background extra in the film career instead.

[img][/img]OGxf2QR.jpg

It's a hot day and her work does not start until the Monday,
    so she took off to the beach.

[img][/img]jjEpzDx.jpg

Before that, she made herself a burger to eat.

[img][/img]LPPhDcm.jpg

And checked if she had any dating messages yet.

[img][/img]ckZ0cak.jpg

She talked to a guy later in the day and waved as he left off.

[img][/img]YTGOItn.jpg

Some townie guy

[img][/img]EoFINi4.jpg

After a hot day she arrived back home.

All for now

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited January 2020
    For those of you coming into the forums new or like @Aaeiyn coning back after a long hiatus. I haven’t always been suffering Sims 3 withdrawal.

My Sims 3 Legacy - (slowly being updated to fit the ff.net story being currently written) http://sims3chikamoriseflacy.blogspot.com/p/the-chikamori-selfacy.html

My Apocalypse Story - https://sims3wayoflife.blogspot.com/
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,280 Member
    @bekkasan,
    @lisasc360 Nice to see you and your new story is interesting. Cute pics of her trying to work the weather stone. I don't have seasons in right now, but it is fun having the occults mess with it! :grin:
    Thank you... :)

@Aaeiyn,
    @lisasc360 I'd run away from the sun, too.
    hehehe, same here.
    @lisasc360 The Werewolf run, always gets me xD
    Same here. It's funny watching them run in wolf form...lol

Are you posting your "Big Brother" storyline just here or do you have a link to a blog for it?
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Hey everyone. :) Hope you're all having a great day.

Catch up time for me. ;)

@lisasc360 Wow thanks for all that awesome info! 👍
    Darn I was hoping Emit was the secret person that's been helping Margo. ;) That would've been real interesting, but it's ok. I'm still anxious to find out who it is. :)
    ----
    Nice that she could pet the Raccoon and not get bit. Maybe it's because she's kinda an animal herself now. ;)
    Glad she's not getting sick eating the meat.
    Yup. Doing research sounds like a great plan! 👍
    Sims are considered Pups when they first change into a werewolf and then they grow older? :smiley: That's cool!
    They run so funny when they are werewolves. :lol:
    After a few more casts, she got one of those annoying robo-calls trying to sell her an extended warranty on her Sloppy Jalopy.
    ^LOL! :joy: Holy carp that was funny! I've been getting a ton of those lately!
    and when someone got on the phone, she told them where they can go with their warranty as her car was way too old for a warranty and then she hung up on them.
    ^ :joy::joy: Oh shoot I'm laughing so hard! I'm not brave enough to do that. :flushed: I wish I was!
    It's fun reading Margo's adventures. I look forward to more. :)

@Nikkei_Simmer
    Congratulations on the big 10.
    ^Thanks buddy. :blush: I swear time is just flying by faster the older I get! Drives me nuts! :confounded:
    ----
    Aww, that was such a sweet moment in the ring shop. Very romantic. <3 You write so well!

@Silverofdreams30
    Yes I like those shots very much, love love love it. <3
    ^Hee hee hee! :mrgreen: I knew you would. I like putting a smile on your face. :)

@GraceyManor Thanks for the reply comments. :)
    Yeah true, I must admit I blush a little when the good
    looking firemen come through my check out line. :D
    ^Do they sometimes look like this? :smirk:
    nXqacTc-_400x400.jpg
    ^Whew it just got extra hot in here all of the sudden. *fans self*
    But yeah I remember those days of checking out good lookin' guys when I was a cashier at Staples. Of course, they were mostly good looking nerds (in a shirt and tie :love: ) and I was okay with that. :blush:
    You're welcome. <3 I'm glad I could find it for you.
    ----
    WHAT!? Howard PAID Andrew to pursue Harper!? :open_mouth: Oh man I don't like him all the more! :angry:
    Boo ya! Great advice Andrew gave Harper! :star: That was sweet.
    You know how to throw in the perfect songs for every situation in your stories. :blush: I am proud of you my young Padawan. ;):p (If you don't know what that means it's a Star Wars thing. :p )
    Awwwwww! Yes! This is the ending I wanted! <3<3
    ----
    Brandon's makeover. :love: That hair suits him. ;)

@MKSizzle
    I've been alright, I suppose. @emorrill. I hope you are doing well.
    Hope you get this reply tag because most of the time people don't get my tags... :(
    ^I'm doing pretty well, hanging in there on some days. We all have our struggles.
    You going to post gameplay pics sometime soon? :blush:

@bekkasan I hope you can get in some playtime today. :kissing_heart: You've been such a busy bee this week. 🐝
    Yeah I can't mess with Harvey's hair. The original is too perfect. :love:
    I like both of Fabio's :lol: Elliott's.
    ^ :joy:
    The beefcake shots!! :love:
    ^The word beefcake cracks me up. :lol: Which beefcake shot was your favorite? :smirk:
    I could spend days decorating a sim house too, but I was trying to hurry so I can get to story telling. ;)
    Oooh, a preview pic. :grin:
    Rafe has everyone sit down as he explains lectures about tomb safety.
    ^LOL! :lol: Poor guy wants to be in charge... ;)
    Yes it's better Wisteria sits this one out. 👍

@Aaeiyn
    It's all good. We seem to be very similar. Are you just a Bird Person, or do you like animals, in general?
    ^I think it's cool all the similar tastes and talents we have. :blush:
    I love all animals, but I am more of a bird person. :) I've been a birdwatcher since I was 8 years old. My dad is a birder and he would take me out with him. Memories. <3 I haven't been birdwatching in years though...I need to find a good place to birdwatch around here. I can still identify most birds once I see them, as I memorized the bird book when I was a kid, true story. ;) But yeah been getting a little rusty... *sigh* Darn adulting!
    ----
    I see. Glad you found this thread. :mrgreen:
    ...I'm going to be honest, those that do "necro" threads, probably don't even realize that they're doing it. Not to mention, the strange rules, these Forums have. How certain Posters can't create Threads 'cause they may be "too new", are "necroing" threads that allign with their own issues. I do take issue with how the Moderation is set up, around here. You can't Necro, but you can't create Threads, either, until you're "popular" enough.
    ...It's, generally, newbies. Whom, probably found the Threads through a Search Engine, like Google.
    ^Oh my gosh PREACH! :star: I am 100% in agreement with you on this. The necroposting rule is so lame! And they have the date of the thread so tiny in the top left corner of the post that you can hardly see it to pay attention to whether you are posting on an old thread or not. :unamused:
    Ah so you are a Sebastian fan then? :smirk: You seem to be quite the gamer. Have you played Stardew Valley? I didn't think I'd grow to like it as much as I have. ;)
    Promise to read your new posts when I come back. :star: Gotta run for now!

Happy Simming everyone. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @emorrill dang someone better call 911 that guys on fire :blush: 😍
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @Aaeiyn Boy Ivan isn't wasting any time with Danielle is he? :open_mouth: I wonder if he is really falling in love with her or if he's just using her to help him win the game. :confused: Like we've seen...you never know who you can trust in all this...
    ----
    What does OOC mean? (Sorry :p )
    Harold seems to be staying true to the plan...I dunno why I've been suspecting him so much. I get the feeling you might surprise us. ;):p
    So Genevieve was the swing vote.
    No, not really. I'd rather have healthy relationships with these people rather than strained ones. I think finding life long friends is a much better prize than what the money has to offer me. You can't put a price, on the friendships I built, in this House.
    ^Well said Moogega. :star: She sounds like such a good person.
    ----
    Yup with Harold as HoH Ivan, Hendrick and everyone who likes them is scr'ewed. :(
    And see this is why I have weird feelings about Harold (and he's hinted at it in the past that I was just reminded of). He seems to want to evict all the men so he's the only one left with all the women. And he's an old fart! Sorry, but that's creepy! :grimace:
    Aww, now I feel bad for Ivan and Hendrick based on what they said. :(
    ----
    Harold: Reason why I chose both Celeste and Danielle to be safe from eviction, I think they're the prettiest girls, left in this House.
    ^Yup my feelings are validated. He's a dirty old man. :grimace:
    Ditto to what Celeste and Genevieve said. 👍
    Gosh this is getting dramatic! I love it. :smiley:

@Silverofdreams30 Sorry Jade have to leave the singing career, but I bet she'll enjoy being in the film career much more. ;)
    I like her blue shirt. :)

@Nikkei_Simmer Is your computer still waiting on a new fan? That's why you haven't been able to play? Sorry if I don't remember all the details. :( (My memory su'cks these days...)

@GraceyManor
    emorrill dang someone better call 911 that guys on fire :blush: 😍
    ^Yeah yeah! :joy:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    While Margo was upgrading the sink, Flora Goodfellow showed up.
    iIVOYXgl.jpg

Then Pip Goodfellow came walking on.
    VA5aWiIl.jpg

Then Pip's wife, Dahlia and their daughter, Fawn showed up as well.
    zXThRVil.jpg

When Margo was done with the sink, she went out and fixed some hot dogs for anyone who wanted them.
    BoXx9ACl.jpg

Then she fixed some tofu hot dogs in case there was any other vegetarians around.
    LLYKrGbl.jpg
    HFdl2bsl.jpg

But while she was flipping the hot dogs over, one fell down on the deck...
    1lpOQn4l.jpg

So Margo took a quick look around to see if anyone was watching before she bent over to pick it up to put it back on the grill.
    juL1WOAl.jpg
    JwdgDqel.jpg

She placed the tofu hot dogs down on the table so that everyone can help themselves to a plate.
    sPNiFmHl.jpg

She chose to grab a plate of regular hot dogs thinking that her wolf form would keep her from getting sick.
    xNLLSyml.jpg
    4WSiG4Cl.jpg

But she ended up feeling sick afterwards. Pip came over and grab himself a plate of hot dogs and sat down in the spot that Margo had just vacated.
    yTTIXtHl.jpg
    OO7xqbwl.jpg

Margo had the urge to scratch at something, so she scratched at one of the chairs around the fire pit.
    L1CVlgcl.jpg

When Pip was done eating his hot dogs, he came over to Margo to tell her a story...
    Ab70HTzl.jpg

But they ended up making funny faces at one another.
    KnkMXMQl.jpg

Then Margo and Pip started talking about fine cuisine while they got hearts for one another. Cool your jets there Pip as you are a married man and don't need to be flirting with some strange woman whom you just met while your family is close by.
    PBLkc6wl.jpg
    1mJysz8l.jpg

After Pip and Margo was done talking about food, she tried to howl at the moon again but ended up coughing again. She knows that she needs to practice on her howling so that she doesn't end up coughing every time she tries it.
    q355J3Nl.jpg
    aoFmzltl.jpg

After Margo was done coughing, she changed back into her human form since it is no longer a full moon out tonight.
    Mz89W4bl.jpg

Of course Margo is somewhat in a confused state whenever she transforms back into her human state because she has no idea what she does when she's in her alter-ego state. She has no idea if her lycan form is getting her into some serious trouble like what happened back in Riverview. She feels bad about that but knows that she probably doesn't have any control over what her wolf side does.
    ljJuCCJl.jpg

Once the fog cleared from Margo's brain, she pulled out her book and sat down at the fire pit to do some reading.
    YuFDYnXl.jpg
  • lucidgreennlucidgreenn Posts: 1 New Member
    Man, I only played Sims 3 University a few years back, and that was the same time I had Sims 4. Really never gave much thought to Sims 3 until recently, and I'm loving every bit of it!
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited January 2020
    @Nikkei_Simmer Is your computer still waiting on a new fan? That's why you haven't been able to play? Sorry if I don't remember all the details. :( (My memory su'cks these days...)

No worries; finances tanked so had to can the idea of getting it fixed and we’re more concerned with making sure the roof stays overhead than gaming at the moment. Making sure that both @Featherbelle and I get full time 40 hrs a week. Then I can think about computer games again. Just hanging out going over old images to stay sane. :smirk:

Anyways; keeping positive and just trying to take it one day at a time it looks as though @Featherbelle may have something (fingers crossed) I just gotta track something down. If that happens and we both pulling in close to 40hrs each our financial situation just got 400% better.

As far as “firefighters” go, I’ll stick to the fairer half... ~evil grin~
    gladstone-_BKD17421_ct300x300.jpg
    Though I won’t be buying any calendars any time soon. I want to keep breathing.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~

@emorrill,
    @lisasc360 Wow thanks for all that awesome info! 👍
    Darn I was hoping Emit was the secret person that's been helping Margo. ;) That would've been real interesting, but it's ok. I'm still anxious to find out who it is. :)
    ----
    Nice that she could pet the Raccoon and not get bit. Maybe it's because she's kinda an animal herself now. ;)
    Glad she's not getting sick eating the meat.
    Yup. Doing research sounds like a great plan! 👍
    Sims are considered Pups when they first change into a werewolf and then they grow older? :smiley: That's cool!
    They run so funny when they are werewolves. :lol:
    After a few more casts, she got one of those annoying robo-calls trying to sell her an extended warranty on her Sloppy Jalopy.
    ^LOL! :joy: Holy carp that was funny! I've been getting a ton of those lately!
    and when someone got on the phone, she told them where they can go with their warranty as her car was way too old for a warranty and then she hung up on them.
    ^ :joy::joy: Oh shoot I'm laughing so hard! I'm not brave enough to do that. :flushed: I wish I was!
    It's fun reading Margo's adventures. I look forward to more. :)

You're welcome... :)
    He still could be that person as he could had tipped someone off from Moonlight Falls to go to Riverview to help her so that she can't get into anymore trouble that what she got herself into when she attacked the mayor.
    Yeah is was nice that the raccoon allowed her to pet him. I was thinking that could be the reason since she was in her werewolf form at the time.
    So may go to the library the next day since it is now nighttime again in my game.
    That's what I consider them to be in my game since they still have a lot to learn about being a werewolf... :wink:
    Yeah their running is funny as heck when they are werewolves...lol
    Same here. When I got a phone call that doesn't have a name on the caller ID, I still pick because sometimes we have some of our doctor's that when they call, their name doesn't show up. Even some of our utility companies don't show their name on my caller ID. But when I do pick up and say "Hello" 2 or 3 times and no one answers, I will go on about them being a spammer and that we don't deal with spammers so they better hang before I report them to the FBI for fraud. Of course whoever it is always hangs up before I can finish my little rant to them...lol I once had one guy from India that was trying to tell me that I won a trip and so when I called him a spammer, he tried to tell me that we was legit. But I still told him that he was a spammer and that I wasn't falling for his lies since I hadn't even entered my name into any contest. He then got really nasty with me and called names and such. I hung on him...lol
    I'm glad that you're having fun reading her adventures... :)
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,960 Member
    I’ve played some Sims 4 recently, so haven’t been on here for a bit. I have just played the Asquiths for a good bit, and I have a lot of photos. Suffice it to say that Ros and Martin are parents...
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,921 Member
    Hello all. I just popped in for a tiny post to let anyone who might be interested know my new video is currently loading. It runs for about 55 minutes. The longest one so far. It isn't part of a story. In the beginning, about 2 days before Christmas, I got the idea I could do a Christmas video where sims from all of my different YouTube video stories could meet. I managed to get someone from all but the 30 Grandchildren Badge story to go on vacation in Sunlit Tides.

It starts out full of hope. Then the game started objecting to my ambitions. Then I adjusted and finally got it to do what I'd wanted all along. But, it took me 3 weeks and now I just want it loaded.

It was a bit of a challenge - I wanted to squeeze as many sims into the lot as possible and then have them have some fun in my Bluewaters Fun Park. Part of it was to find out how many sims I could get into a single lot. It was interesting and fun in the end. I hope someone watches it but suspect it'll probably be a huge 'white elephant'. It'll be available to view in a few hours.

You'd think I'd have learned not to do this sort of thing by now, but I'm already planning another one. This time it'll have all of my Plant Sims from all of my worlds/games. It'll give me a chance to have a play with plant sims and see what they do and there aren't quite as many plant sims as I managed to squeeze into the lot in the I'm currently loading.
    Screenshot-15.jpg
    Brandon invited Harper to attend a masqurade ball with him at Historic "Gracey Manor"
    which was the setting for is upcoming movie "The Haunted Mansion".

Screenshot-17.jpg
    "How about a dance Brandon?" Emma demanded." "I'm actually waiting for someone
    Emma." "Oh yes, I forgot."

Screenshot-19.jpg
    Harper finally arrived at the Masqurade Ball.Apparently, she's feeling
    shy in this photo.XD

Screenshot-20.jpg

Screenshot-23.jpg
    "You look beautiful Harper." Brandon commented as he gazed at his dance partner.
    "You look great yourself." she returned the compliment.

Radio: How does a moment last forever?
    How can a story never die?
    It is love we must hold onto
    Never easy, but we try
    Sometimes our happiness is captured
    Somehow, our time and place stand still
    Love lives on inside our hearts and always will

Screenshot-24.jpg
    "Howard, you're never gonna break them up, so you might as well give
    up." "Nah, this boy don't give up Emma.We'll think of something.

Radio: Minutes turn to hours, days to years then gone
    But when all else has been forgotten
    Still our song lives on

Screenshot-25.jpg
    "How about going somewhere a little more private?" He gave her
    that look."Let's go."
    Radio: Maybe some moments weren't so perfect
    Maybe some memories not so sweet
    But we have to know some bad times
    Or are lives are incomplete
    Then when the shadows overtake us
    Just when we feel all hope is gone
    We'll hear our song and know once more
    Our love lives on

Screenshot-26.jpg
    Radio:How does a moment last forever?
    How does our happiness endure?
    Through the darkest of our troubles
    Love is beauty, love is pure
    Love pays no mind to desolation
    It flows like a river through the soul
    Protects, perceives, and perseveres
    And makes us whole

Screenshot-27.jpg
    "That's Brillian Howard, we'll get rid of Harper like that." "What did you just say?"
    Emma and Howard spun around to find Brandon and Harper standing behind them.

Screenshot-29.jpg
    "You've been purposely trying to sabotage my relationships? Howard why?!
    Why would you do something like that? You're suppose to be my friend!"

Screenshot-30.jpg
    "Don't play so innocent Mr.Celeb.Remember who agreed to to drag her along
    until he got enough publicity."

Screenshot-31.jpg
    "Wait...What? I was being used for some publicity stunt?"! Harper
    gasped in shock.

Screenshot-32.jpg
    "Of course you were." Howard said."Why do you think he chased after
    you that night at the bar? He couldn't stand you and your clumsiness,but since
    you made him look like a fool in front of his fans..he needed to get his fame back."
    Howard stated."Shut up Howard." Brandon demanded.. "Brandon..." "Harper...alright...maybe
    it was true, but its not anymore...Harper.." "I don't want to hear an explanation...This is the cruelest
    thing anyone could do.."

Screenshot-33.jpg
    "Well now that she's gone.I should clean up." Howard said as he gathered up dishes.

Screenshot-35.jpg
    "Harper...wait..I'm sorry.I was wrong.."

Screenshot-36.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsKKuCUYUMU

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top