Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does Anyone Else Love Spooky Stuff?

2...Next

Comments

• WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    I think it's one of the most detailed packs, the items are very well done. But you don't get much use out of it.
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I do, especially since Seasons came out. But I also like to use the plain swatches of the covered furniture to make abandoned homes, or dusty old attics in my sims’ houses.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,949 Member
    edited January 2020
    I really love objects in that pack and see myself using them loads but I have yet to get it
    I just feel like if it was part of seasons I'd like it more
    for it seems bit silly to have seasons minus Halloween and other way around
    maybe one day I shall bundle it ~
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Seriously. I ADORE Spooky Stuff, more than I probably should. It has a very nice pair of shoes that I can use often, even if they're supposed to be part of a costume, the wallpaper and flooring is wonderful for my favorite sim that I have right now, Moon Stone-Collette (and will be for many sims after her), and Halloween was a large part of my childhood so after I got Seasons it was really a must so that I could have a proper Halloween (or Spooky Day) experience. Anybody else? I feel like this is a largely underrated pack, personally.

Yes it's one of my favorite stuffpacks.
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    It's my favourite stuff pack! Some of the costume pieces actually work for some of my sims every day clothes or parts to outfits. I use the beat up floor boards in almost every build too. I like Halloween and I like fantasy too so the costumes work for me besides just spooky day. I've definitely gotten more use out of this pack than I first anticipated I would. It's easily my most used stuff pack. :)
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    I do like it. I just wish we had more Goth, grim, grave yards, happy haunts, wills, and spooky type stuff. I loved all the Goth stuff we had in Sims3 and it had another purpose at Halloween. Just not enough spooky stuff.
  • iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 455 Member
    Love this pack!