Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

January Patch Speculation 2020

2...Next

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited January 2020
    No patch :(

There will be a patch because they have to update the game for Tiny Living Stuff. Most likely Tomorrow and I hope were getting the cross platform gallery Tomorrow cause I play on both PC and console.

Also I hope they've fixed the shower woohoo so they take off their clothes when they get in the shower. All you'll see is pixelation.

I have a mod right now that fixes that.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,949 Member
    edited January 2020
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    Hopefully bunk beds and bug fixes.

hopefully not bug beds however if they go for it
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    No patch :(

There will be a patch because they have to update the game for Tiny Living Stuff. Most likely Tomorrow and I hope were getting the cross platform gallery Tomorrow cause I play on both PC and console.

Also I hope they've fixed the shower woohoo so they take off their clothes when they get in the shower. All you'll see is pixelation.

I have a mod right now that fixes that.

It won't be the gallery. Frost said they'll announce the release day later.
  • mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    Im hoping for mainly freebies as the last patch was just bug fixes which gave me a bug.
    The bug fixes just seem to fix old bugs but bring new ones with them so I am happy with just freebies for this one..
  • M1ss_PlumbumM1ss_Plumbum Posts: 189 Member
    Also, there was tweet from Lindsey that said something about hearing family players and that she's a family player, too. So that gives me a small sliver of hope for 2020.

Will you please link to that?
  • caliposscaliposs Posts: 320 Member
    edited January 2020
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    maybe they'll put the tiny lot option in the patch.
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    @FlpAmaral like maybe Sims can read from a stack of books now instead of needing a whole bookshelf? Cool! 😎
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    edited January 2020
    Also, there was tweet from Lindsey that said something about hearing family players and that she's a family player, too. So that gives me a small sliver of hope for 2020.

Will you please link to that?

"
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • caliposscaliposs Posts: 320 Member
    @FlpAmaral like maybe Sims can read from a stack of books now instead of needing a whole bookshelf? Cool! 😎

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking :smiley:
    he/him
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    I would think the patch should be coming today? unless they release the patch the same day as the pack release which they normally don't do?
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
    Yet another disappointing patch with nothing but fixes and no freebies..
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,879 Member
    edited January 2020
    mock68 wrote: »

Lol the bolded part I simply don't get :D So "best patch" is lots of freebies but zero bug fixes????

(not to mention this patch included "freebies", not as an objects, but as an options to objects... like mentioned in here
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    The beds are now upgradable which is great, some book clutter apparently works as a bookshelf, TVs can be placed on side tables and someone said the Moschino SP ampli is now working as a stereo.

The cross platform gallery was worth it to me plus they added some changes to beds,bookends and side tables.

Disappointed however the sims not coming out of their clothes during shower woohoo wasn't fixed.
  • LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 873 Member

Really? I'm sure we're getting a big freebie next month for the 20th anniversary so calm down.
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!

Lol the bolded part I simply don't get :D So "best patch" is lots of freebies but zero bug fixes????

(not to mention this patch included "freebies", not as an objects, but as an options to objects... like mentioned in here

My game does not have the glitches that most people seem to have so the patches are nothing to me when they are just fixes.
    I also do not really bother with all the little quirks they add on to some of the objects.
    I am happy that people with glitches in their games get them fixed but a few new objects would not have gone a miss.
    I have all the packs and no mods so I do not know why I have no glitches but I just do not.

Really? I'm sure we're getting a big freebie next month for the 20th anniversary so calm down.

'Calm down'? I'm not vexed, I'm just stating my opinion on the patch and the last one. Is that ok?
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    The beds are now upgradable which is great, some book clutter apparently works as a bookshelf, TVs can be placed on side tables and someone said the Moschino SP ampli is now working as a stereo.

Huh? I didn't see anything about beds in the patch. That would be a freebie (a huge one that many have requested for ages), not a bug fix.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    edited January 2020
    I think we need a February patch speculation thread now. Very likely they would release a patch on Feb 4th (or at least near) for The Sims' 20th anniversary.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »
    I think we need a February patch speculation thread now. Very likely they would release a patch on Feb 4th (or at least near) for The Sims' 20th anniversary.

Yeah but then you get people complaining about how “It’s still January!” and I think that’s why OP hasn’t been doing that.
    elelunicy wrote: »

I put one up yesterday.