Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your favorite location in any game?

lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,094 Member
edited January 2020 in Off Topic Chat
I haven't been able to play Sims 2 for months now, and I'm really missing it today. I listened to my Sims playlist and got all nostalgic about the old games in general. That got me to thinking about my favorite places. In no particular order, they are:

Biodome from Sims 2 console. It's just a really cool location underwater. We've never had anything else quite like it and my Sims often went back to that lot when I was done with others.
Cliffside retreat, also from Sims 2 console. It's the sort of location I can't imagine living in in real life because I'm afraid of heights.
Shiny Things Lab from The Sims Bustin' Out. It was just grungy, and odd, and fun.
House of Fallen Trees from The Sims 2 on PC. It was just spooky and had a mystery around it that was fun.
The Witch lots from The Sims 2. They weren't fancy, but for some reason I always found it fun to go and hang out there. Particularly the evil witch's lot.
Central Station from The Urbz: Sims in the City. I liked the look and feel of it and often went back.

What are your favorite places from any of the Sims games?
Gallery ID: LadyGray01
Post edited by lisamwitt on

Comments

• lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,094 Member
    Mimi's place or Dudley's trailer anyone? Am I the only one who has thought about this?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    No, it's a nice idea. I'm really partial to the Bluffs in Windenberg, and Mid-Nowhere.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • FiddelizFiddeliz Posts: 39 Member
    I don't know if this was added in any pack that I do not have, I have like 10 in total so bare with me haha. But I actually miss the cementery in the sims 3, and also the landfill/dump where you could go to look for mechanics and upgrade parts. I do not really like that you gain parts from experimenting on a science-object? Weird lol
    No, it's a nice idea. I'm really partial to the Bluffs in Windenberg, and Mid-Nowhere.

I like the Bluffs too. I end up going to lots of dance parties there.
    Fiddeliz wrote: »
    I don't know if this was added in any pack that I do not have, I have like 10 in total so bare with me haha. But I actually miss the cementery in the sims 3, and also the landfill/dump where you could go to look for mechanics and upgrade parts. I do not really like that you gain parts from experimenting on a science-object? Weird lol

Yeah I miss those too. I re-created one of the cemeteries from Sims 2 to have a place to put stones and urns, as a general lot. I had forgotten about Sims 3 until you just mentioned it, but I did have the one with the Grim's door of Life and Death. Is that the one you were thinking of?