Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Popularity Contest: What did you vote for?

KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
fa8936e4bd5116ad86675b408e3ff8b45d13f28d.png
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I voted for Agnus Crumplebottom, Unsavory Charlatan, and in other, I put the Professor/dr from sims 2 who came and visited sims who weren't getting their needs met.
  • Tragic Clown, Grim Reaper, and the Cow Plant. I was really happy to see those make a return in TS4.
    Uh hello, Based Department?
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    I went for other: Summer Hollliday, and from TS2 Cassandra Goth and Allyn Thomason
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    No preference because I just don't care for those premade. Maybe Bob Newbie ;)
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,017 Member
    Torch, Gnome, and Grim Reaper.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • katherinekpkatherinekp Posts: 4 New Member
    bella, agnes, and the hecking family!(random)
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    @fullspiral I think its the Therapist, right?! I forgot about him for a moment, I should've suggested him too.

@beville Its a good thing that you have the option to delete them, right?! ;)

@Gordy Sorry, but... Who's Torch? haha

@katherinekp I love the Hecking family too! <3
    I've voted for the Unsavory Charlatan, Agnes Crumplebottom and asked them to focus on adding older/classic premades in-game like they did with Angela and Lilith Pleasant in Britechester.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Karon wrote: »
    @fullspiral I think its the Therapist, right?! I forgot about him for a moment, I should've suggested him too.

Yes. That therapist!

@Gordy Sorry, but... Who's Torch? haha
    See what wonderful purple angel in my signature? That's my boy, Torch.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Bella, Cow Plant and Freezer Bunny.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Agnes Crumplebottom, Bella and Other - Don Lothario
    @Gordy Oh, I forgot they had names aaaa haha The red was Burnie, right?! The purple was Torch... What was the yellow one named? I think its gold related or something like that haha
    @Gordy Oh, I forgot they had names aaaa haha The red was Burnie, right?! The purple was Torch... What was the yellow one named? I think its gold related or something like that haha
    That would be Pyritie, fam.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,935 Member
    edited January 2020
    Gordy wrote: »
    Torch, Gnome, and Grim Reaper.

Oh! I didn't realize I could put in torch I have failed us all

I decided to go one for ts4 and 2 for others so I wrote in vlad
    and chose crumplebottom and I think grimmy? (I mean who doesn't love death)
    charlatan woulda been good choice now that i think of it but oh well
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,810 Member
    Agnes Crumplebottom
  • orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    The Pancakes, Agnes Crumplebottom, and Cowplant. It's my favorite way to murder sims.
  • MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    I voted for the Grim Reaper. Cow Plant. and Freezer Bunny.
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    fa8936e4bd5116ad86675b408e3ff8b45d13f28d.png

No Preference. Some i don't know of and others don't strike me as all that interesting, if these sims had a better personality with more behind their stories i'd be able to make more of it. Ironic that this survey exists to greatly improve personalities and relationships and yet the very question of personalities from specific sims is being asked and there are none in TS4 to work with.
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Oh! I didn't realize I could put in torch I have failed us all
    There is no failure. Only learning opportunities.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,442 Member
    I chose Grim Reaper, Agnes Crumplebottom, and Vlad Straud. I originally had the Unsavory Charlatan checked, but he got bumped when I realized I could write in Vlad. <3
    #Team Occult
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,338 Member
    Amber Stein, Unsavory Charlatan and Other: The Renegades
    Although I'm happy that they included Amber, realistically she doesn't play in the others' league.
    edited January 2020
    @EnkiSchmidt Yes, I was so happy to see her, but I had other priorities to vote for. :(
    Honestly, I like new sims being added to the franchise, but since sims 2 (after the base game), the devs have just been adding random/unconnected sims. Like, ok... I know that the devs want to add this or that sim they created while playing, but there are better ways to introduce new characters to the game.
    Like, I love how they connected Bella Goth to Michael Bachelor in Sims 2, when in Sims 1 they didn't know eachother. Also, expanding existing families is a good way to add new premade sims. Like, in Sims 1 we had the Pleasant family, in SIms 2 they were older, but we had new sims in Lilith and Angela. They were new premades, but they were also connected to sims we already loved and had respect for.
    Besides that, the devs have just been ignoring the extra sims (like Bluewater Village, Belladonna Cove, etc... In SIms 3, even ones that live in Sunset Valley have been ignored lately).
    When they showed us that Goths in Sims 4, I thought "oh, well... Cassandra is teen, Bella didn't dissapear yet, they already have Alex". I was thinking that it was going to be set after Sims 1 and before Sims 2, but they decided to scrap the timeline and went to an alternate one. But, if it was really between Sims 1/2, maybe they could've shown us what happened to the Wolff family... Like, did Jamie Jolina stole Morgana's husband from her? Did Morgana met Leighton Sekemoto (which also have the "Family-Oriented" trait like her). And, like... there's tons and tons of premades sims in other SIms 3 worlds that would be lovely to see in Sims 4, honestly.
    I hope in Sims 5 they return to doing the cohesive timeline (but including the new Sims 4 premades, I want to see and older Bob with an older Iggy, maybe divorced to Eliza, maybe not... Also, there's a theory that Erwin Pries is her younger brother... That would be cool to see too! Also, what about Amber's future? Did she became famous after her TV show?! Or did she turn into some sort of Mama Hick?).
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    I put all of mine under Other, heh. Wrote this:

"The Vatores, Morgyn Ember (we stan an overdramatic nonbinary pyromaniac Sage), and Johnny Zest (who is so much better than the Landgraabs!)"
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    I chose The Pancakes family and Grim Reaper on the list.
    I could've added my actual favorite characters, but there are so many I couldn't decide which 3 to choose.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top