Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tell me about a sim who’s special to you!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Two teenage brothers I made. Dante and Dimitri. They are special not because of game play per se but because they are the main characters of a novel I wrote (still working on the second and third book so I can self publish).
    And I designed them exactly as I imagined them in my book. So when I play with them it excites me because I feel like we have a long history together and I "know" them. <3
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    MacyStarMoonMacyStarMoon Posts: 52 Member
    starting from sims 3,i always make a sim with pink twintails.she is myself in fictions.i always let her try everything different,even i can't do in reality.
    she is just like...myself but she handles everything.
  • Options
    MothmanMerlinMothmanMerlin Posts: 39 Member
    I loved my sim Yuri Knight so much I made him into an actual character of mine. He was roommates with a vampire, Leon Bastion-Grey, and picked up a job as a scientist. They lived in an apartment together and Leon might have needed some plasma once or twice... But for the most part he drank plasma packs. The most part. They dated for a while, until Yuri had to break it off because he didn't feel the same way anymore. Yuri eventually met Caleb Vatore at the romance festival and they started dating, with jealous Leon having to watch.

Caleb moved into the two bedroom apartment and they lived like that for a while, cramped, noisy, and not at all comfortable. Yuri ended up making enough money with his and Leon's wages combined to buy a house in Strangerville. Here, Yuri was incredibly interested in the mystery, but his job was keeping him away from the action, so he had Leon do some research while he worked. Eventually Yuri took the weekend off and solved the mystery!

Eventually Leon moved out to pursue his career as an entertainer in Oasis Springs, and Caleb and Yuri continued to live together in Strangerville, getting married. They eventually managed to have a child together (Yuri was assigned female at birth) and thats when I stopped playing, lol I really enjoyed that family, I should revisit sometime.
    suspected osdd-1b system|he/him|heavily modded game, see something you like, just ask:>|novice programmer and experienced artist|
    "it's like one of my Japanese animes!"
  • Options
    Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    I got suuuuuper attached my first 100 Baby Challenge matriarch, Ginger Jaramillo. I played her for two years (I kept using potions of youth lol.) However, in the end she glitched and wouldn't die of old age so I had to starve her. To be honest, it was the most devastating thing I've had to do in my game.
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • Options
    hellokitty1496hellokitty1496 Posts: 243 Member
    How does one even decide their favorite sim? 🤔 I have quite a few, but I guess I'd have to say my girl Asbeith. She's basically a reflection of me. An inspiring artist wanting to share her best work to the public in hopes of being noticed, while struggling to find her a special someone and be financially and emotionally stable. At first, she was roommates with sims that I previously in the past, one being her best friend named Lauryn. Anyways, about a year later (real time), she moved into another neighborhood and was living broke for awhile in this "shack" (I thought you could split funds like in sims 2 and 3, but nope).
    Because she's artistic, I've gone crazy with styling her whole house, from her bedroom to the backyard. It might not be my best work as far as ideas go, but that's because it just feels like something I'd do in real life.

Sometime later, she came from being a Hungry Artist to eventually being promoted to a Canvas Creator, which I was happy for. 😄 So, as a celebration, I let her hang out with an old roommate (Lauryn) to the hottest club. A close friend of a friend to Asbeith (unbeknownst to my knowledge) started talking and then later began flirting with her while she was drinking by the bar. I let them exchange numbers because, well, they're already interested in each other and what a more of an awesome way to be reminded of that night after being promoted.
    I've gone hours playing with her before ever getting bored.
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    It's too many, give a few examples

Valentin Vicious, an ancient assassin ghost. He was a ruthless assassin, because his ruthless, everyone called him Vicious. Since he met Ruyue Xiao, a eastern cult thug(in wuxia, cult member is an essential villains type, spoony female cult thug is a common stock character), he wasn't ruthless in some way. But he killed by a outlaw because his strongly aggressive behavior to the outlaw's junior. Then Ruyue become vampire to stays with him forever.
    He is so "creepy cute" I'm dying(I don't know why he is always mistaken for inappropriate picture)
    1uou24.jpg
    1ZLGrR.jpg

Napalm Molotov, his name is weird because he is an incendiary bomb fairy(he is based on the objects turned into fairies in eastern folklores). He learned greedy from human and become a penny pitcher(weapons is use by people. Napalm's congener, Rifle Armalite, become kinda insane because his owner is insane).
    I always feel he is familiar, one day I found he looks like David Bowie...
    1c81Qf.jpg
    1c8lSP.jpg

A(')lan Nalan, a yandere vampire who once a human contributed several vampires and a ghost to me. He killed Valentin. He "accidentally" discovered a suspicious western esoterica and practiced it to strengthen the power, after a few week he being "maniac" and attacked half a town people to drank blood. He found Danqing Zuo, a cult bomber(Danqing becomes a rocker in modern time and hides his past), who tried to threatening explode biogas digesters to hijack villagers then turned Danqing accidentally... I have created him in TS4 then decided to created him in 3. He is based on a spree killer Hulan Hero in a Chinese urban legend.

Bridgeport 3 devilFinal Destination Threesome and Midnight Hollow 3 devil, as uncontrollable ghosts they sometimes appear to bring active atmosphere.
    BD: Ashley Ramirez(electrocution); Theodora Roseland(freezing); Dederick Dahmer(drowning). All of them are spoof of infamous killer(DD is two people: Jeffrey Dahmer and Dean Corll). AR and TR's dead also a spoof: if Richard Ramirez's vehicle out of control when chased by cops, if Ted Buddy chose the wrong escape route. DD was accidently killed by associate(DC was deliberately killed by associate).
    MH: Ingvar "Manic" Olsson(buried alive), a insane and evil rocker criminal(he is a reference to Mayhem's Dead); Jiuquan Xiao(starvation), Ruyue's brother, an cult thug with two sides; Shion Kazama(jelly bean), an irritability drummer who accidently killed by his bandmates.
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    I have 2 :')
    The first is Madison;
    The sim i use for all my avatar pics and in my signature pic. ^_^
    Shes an MC in my current story.
    She was born in strangerville, her mom left when she was young and she grew up with her Dad whos a vet and hes seen some crap being in the military in strangerville and hes got the scars to prove it. He had a lot of mental issues, Madison was relentlessly bullied because of her "weird dad", he was eventually institutionalized, she went to uni where she got her degree in economics. she was working at a bar in oasis springs while she was studying at foxbury, thats where she met her husband Dorian (with her in my sig pic; more on him in my next post because he's my other fave) he owned the club she worked at, long story short they made a connection even though he fired her and may or may not have tried to kill her. They had a bumpy journey which included mob hit men coming after her; spooky ghosts; crazy ex wives. He got her hooked up with a guy who knows a guy, set her up with her photography and modelling business that she runs and he launders money through. She has a maxed out positive rep, a bookworm, family orientated and materialistic. She had nothing growing up so she loves the rich lifestyle she lives now; shes always reading and learning new things; above all though she loves her 3 kids; Liberty, Jimmy and Roxanne. Her biggest fear is the mob coming after her family or something happening to Dorian, she secretly wishes they could all get out of the life but she'll never leave him even though he's not the nicest person. Hes good with her and the kids and thats whats really important to her. Her fave colour is pink and lives her life by the rule of carpe diem because shes had a lot of near death experiences. Shes kind and sometimes shy despite being a glamour model. She sometimes forgets that shes not that little girl who desperately wanted to be accepted sometimes, after spending most of her life being told shes not enough or she should be something different shes finally at a place where shes happy with herself and her life and knows whats truly important to her.
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
  • Options
    RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    my second is Dorian;
    he was my 5th gen legacy sim, his dad was Don Lothario and his mom was my 4th gen sim Luna, hes been in my game since early 2017 hes already had one story and currently on to his second.
    He became the boss of the Oasis Springs mafia.
    He is named after Dorian Gray my fave fictional character (its a big hint at what hes like too if youre familiar with the character) and hes a bad guy.
    Like he's not a nice guy.. i mean he does have a more sensitive side but hes deffo a villain despite him being my MC, not an anti hero... this guy has an atrocious rep the polar opposite of Madison, hes hot headed, self confident and romantic. Hes in the criminal career obvs aha, he owns a lot of business including a club and a restaurant that are both covers for his illegal activities which im not going to get into; he was a prolific cheat, a killer, and basically if you get on the wrong side of him then you turn into a magician because he makes people and problems disappear. He has a soft spot for family though, he loved his mom before she died and took care of her when she got old and was on her death bed.
    He hasn't cheated on Madison and basically shes the exception for him because he has no respect for women hes with otherwise, he loves his kids too and his biggest fear is losing his family. You see Dorian and Madison are opposites until family is involved and then theyre on the same page. Dorian has always been a bit of a loose cannon, and one simmer friend of mine who reads my stuff describes him as "vito corleone (the godfather) meets micheal myers (halloween) " she also read a book about human trafficking and told me she could imagine him doing that so thats a pretty good indicator on this guys intensity and moral fiber... but yet hes still one of my beloved sims by myself and other simmers i know from outside of this forum xD i dunno he manages to remain interesting and i'm invested in him still after 3 nearly 4 years aha. I hate him sometimes too but at the end of the day my game isnt the same without him; its why i put madison with him, because i thought it just seemed right that my new fave sim and my old fave sim would be together aha.
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU