Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @AlwaysAsking sorry to hear about your hives situation and you're right, the stress isn't doing you any good. Stress causes increased systemic inflammation which wrecks everything it touches. I hope you find a way to address the stress that works for you. And I wouldn't worry about catching up with replying, because that's more stress, and there is no such thing as being "behind" in this: it moves quickly forward like a river, and you're always on time wherever you are in it. Your health and stress levels must matter more. :) As for which of the things you listed to prioritize with your games, I would pick whichever one feels the most like joy and the least like obligation, and do that one. Wishing good things for you.

As for my story and game, I just got Sims4Studio and Blender so am hoping to learn to pose Sims soon so I can see if I want to do that for the sake of a story that isn't so game-driven as to feel a bit crazy, or whether I want to just go with playing the game and reporting the crazy as it happens, and just forget about the story aspect.

Because I'm not even sure if it's going to become part of the story, here's the rundown on the crazy that happened in the game when I went to play it without worrying about storyline. I may as well tell it here, because I'm far from certain whether it should even become part of the AO3 story that is already threatening to go in too many new directions, so here's the skinny:

Morgan had gone and fallen hard for that evil vampire Talon, the one Caleb fought to defend her from... greeeeaaaaat. Of course she couldn't fall hard for Caleb, that would make my job too easy!

But Talon abducted her, planning an end-run around Caleb and took her to Vlad to stake a claim on her officially since Caleb hadn't done so, being unwilling to do it without her consent (Talon had no such compunctions). And Vlad decided to sample the wares, and was as affected by her delicious blood as Talon and Caleb had been (yes that happened in the game, I didn't make it up, looks like Morgan drew the short straw on being extra-yummy in this save) and pulled rank on Talon, and decided he could have her back, once Vlad was finished with her, that is.

Some things happened to Morgan that I can't describe here, and Talon was REALLY upset about Vlad doing that, but couldn't do anything about it, either, so he wept. He had fallen in love with her too, after all. Then once Vlad left the scene, Talon flirted with her, then decided to Compel her for a Deep Drink.

And the game did another thing that made me laugh out loud due to the "OF COURSE!" factor: because I had added both Talon and Morgan to Vlad's household temporarily, in order to control all players long enough to get screenshots, who should suddenly show up right after Morgan's ravishment by Vlad and right while Talon was feeding on her?

Caleb, of course! Got to bring fruitcake after all! Welcome Wagon! HAHAHAHAHA!

Surprisingly, Caleb arrived in the perfect mood for my photo-ops, and I didn't even know why! He was MAD. And he got even madder when he zoomed upstairs and found Morgan collapsed unconscious on the floor as Talon was wiping his lips and enjoying the Divine Drink once again. Good thing he hadn't arrived a little sooner...!

So then I checked her stats according to a mod I have, and...another OF COURSE moment. It's not easy for this to happen, with this mod, as it mimics actual female cycles, so that there's only a small window of opportunity each month...but you guessed it...Vlad happened to have the timing just right, so....! Yeah, either I do not incorporate that into the AO3 story, or I do, and it's another ridiculous sidetrack into who-knows-what, considering I had just given her Ancient Bloodline a few games prior, because I was planning to maybe solve her problem with Caleb by sending her off through the Magic Portal, and let that be that.

It's so funny how each time I think I have the story and game lined up, the game throws in some curveballs. But it's not boring!

I haven't uploaded the screenshots from all that to Imgur yet, or I'd share some.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    @AlwaysAsking ah poor thing I have the same thing, you may need another outlet of sorts, hope things get better soon, you have to remind yourself of things that bring you joy as sometimes that's all you can do in a tough time. Though if something will distract you for sure by all means share Simeon and Luna then Thorne and Don ah sim screenshots they love space. If all else fails maybe look for a really cheap flash drive they have decreased in price and it might help to break up your pics in groups.

Also that line about you hating chapters amuses I used to do that to myself all the time I've rewritten stories just cause I wasn't feeling them it happens something to busy yourself with though.

Mmkay nothing to share just yet I have to load up my game and decide what I want to share I am plotting for Bella's save but unfortunately I have more than a couple ideas before i'm satisfied so I'm not rushing that one maybe another random post will help ooh maybe I'll actually share the uni pics with you when I play them again we'll see.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend!
    @daephene -Yeah, I sent Griffin’s widow Agnes back with her old boyfriend Fernando. Good riddance anyway. I was surprised they had a romance bar! They had flirted once before, but I guess they had a thing going while I was playing other families. The only upside is, Skyler’s dad Fernando is back in his life. Griffin needs to get out of Windenberg and see other places, so “haunting” his kid sister’s house might be a good change of pace lol! Once Joanna has enough magical level and knowledge to dedeathify him, I might move him back to Windenberg. I thought the name Maximus sounded really cool too! I was surprised the game came up with it. It reminded me of a recent movie on Netflix I saw, “How to be a Latin Lover.” Its an indie film and is the funniest movie I have seen in a very long time. The main character played by Eugenio Derbez plays the main character named Maximo, described as an “aging lothario looking for a wealthy wife after his first one died.” And I just had to keep that name!!! XD It reminded me so much of Don Lothario’s story. Salma Hyak is in it as well.
    I think the romance guru maybe right about getting a pet! XD I am hoping Casandra and Primus get together. She’s a sweet sim. Thanks for liking her makeover! I like her too
    @alwaysasking -Thanks for liking Judith’s story! She’s supposed to be an aging cranky actress but I thought a little romance and family life might improve her personality a bit. She’s quite happy I’m sure. I wanna have them try for baby#2. If its a boy, I’m naming him Gable! XD
    I had Thorne and Rebecca in my game together in my last save and they meshed well:) They have great genetics too! She had just divorced her husband via MCC (which does random divorces, she just got the luck of the draw) and Thorne and his current wife Octavia were not doing well anyway. I will confess I did divorce them manually. Thorne has an awful reputation (game generated, but his personality really doesn’t reflect that) and I think Rebecca will help get him back in a positive limelight. I like him too. His personality is very similar to Griffin’s actually.
    I like Markus and I’m glad he’s happy. I need to do their wedding soon. I don’t know what to name the baby yet…
    Joanna and Vince are so cute together too! I can’t wait to play them. I was so surprised that she moved that fast, but if Jo sets her sights on something, it’ll get done! I’m working on builds right now. Donny boy is moving into the house next door so he won’t be part of the household but he’ll be around to help out with Maximus. He needs a little romance anyway.
    Griffin’s demise surprised me too! But he’s been so flammable lately maybe I shouldn’t be. He keeps setting stoves and dryers on fire every time open the house. Joanna will be learning dedeathify as soon as she can so she can bring him back. She and Vince have custody of his daughters Marla and Lisette, so since he’s technically haunting the place, he’ll be around. I’m looking forward to playing him actually, I haven’t actually played a ghost before… did you know they can ghost repair objects?! Awesome!! I’m tempted to keep him as a ghost until my game’s Halloween. I think he’d have a blast on that holiday.
    I was upset that Agnes had such a level of romance with Fernando (Skyler’s dad). I guess they had a thing going behind the scenes. Fernando is actually a really nice guy and his personality is very similar to Griffin’s. However she and Fernando have more in common in their interests. I think Griffin was hoping she would change her mermaid nature so he could turn her into a vampire like his stepmother did. I don’t think Agnes would be willing to change her mermaid nature. She’d probably move on once she would age up. They were growing apart anyway in their interactions together. They never really did romance interactions anymore unless I prompted them too. Rachel and Simeon for example are totally different, they are constantly romancing each other on their own. I may have to set Griffin up with Lilith!! At least let them date a while:)
    I am so glad you enjoy playing Simon and Luna! I cannot wait to see what unforeseen cicumstances have popped up that drove them together! And you are so right, Simon/Simeon is delightful. I love Morgyn and all (who is very cutting edge), but give me Simeon anyday. He’s loaded with such a weird personality. He knows all the cool spells, like grand delicioso and floriale. He can also turn any sim into a spellcaster at any time! I think he’s programmed to be the most skillful at duels too. He comes with programming and videogaming skills. I think he is Morgyn unfortunately only knows the untamed spells and comes with no skills. My poor Morgyn is still setting himself on fire everytime he makes eggs and toast in my save. Thankfully his wife Susan does the cooking XD.
    You are right about Simeon’s great faces! Does yours do the giggle and dance when he gets excited?
    Thats it right there. He does that everytime he sees his wife Rachel. Too freaking adorable:)
    I5RO9rX.png
    His sly look too
    hJLyaNf.png
    @lehmanlegacy -Happy birthday Adrienne! I am sorry to hear Francesca died, but I had to chuckle at the way she passed. I swear sims are their own worst enemies.
    @reddestiny92 -Somehow I think Axel and Max are going to make great friends! I am looking forward to seeing their story! Loved your stories with the Fyres and Charms! Morgyn looks awesome as an elder
    @march306 -Axl aged up to such a cute kid! He looks like his dad Duane. And your daughter does some great pet makeovers!
    @ryttu3k -I think Primus and Casandra are going to be good together. I just hope he doesn’t goof it up too much lol! Congrats to Raylan on graduating from university! Its a bummer he and Morgyn had to break things off but, its good they were able to do so amicably and remain friends! Just because a relationship doesn’t last forever, doesn’t mean it wasn’t special while it lasted.
    @darkangel1994 -I loved their Winterfest photos!! It looks like Elle is up to no good! And it was awesome seeing Don be a good grandfather:) Congrats to Duchess on expecting kittens. And um, I think Dylan may be too!
    @becka28 -YAY!!!! Diego finally popped the question!!! I know you and Jess have been waiting for that for so long!! I loved his facial expressions during the whole thing too! But Vlad, seriously, what is his problem? I think he is legit Jess’s Stan. He was just doing his best to ruin the moment wasn’t he :( Although his reaction was hilarious.
    @smellincoffee - I like your royalty story! Azar seems like she is a great monarch. I am interested in doing a royalty save.
    @jase -Its good to see you back! Thanks for liking Rachel’s and Simeons nerdy wedding :)
    @hopeystarr -Congrats on the new computer! Those were hilarious and firey screenshots XD
    @thelaststar -Congrats on making your first pose! Morgyn looks awesome!
    @fiddeliz -Isn’t it so much fun setting up a more intricate save! I love it too! Looking forward to hearing more about your sims! I’m a huge fan of englishsimmer too.
    @hillybeth -Cameron, Elizabeth, Blaine, and Annabelle’s makeovers are so amazing! They look realistic.
    @blueseawaves -Congrats to Christopher on his promotion and their new house! Hopefully they will be able to grow their family soon
    @haneul -I’ve always liked Deli. I hope she looks after herself being out in the sun so much. I am glad that Adelise gave her a death flower! I’m guessing she is a vampire, is she planning on seeking the cure? It looks like Asher is thinking along those same lines….Lets hope it just involves the drink instead of other more sinister means….

@dinowcookie -Again I will say I absolutely love your museum. It looks so authentic! Here is my Willow Creek Museum. It doubles as my Willow Creek town cemetery and library as well. I plan on posting it to the Gallery. Here’s the point of view from Wolfgang Munch (he grew up to be a great guy and is a Sargeant Detective). I love the Selvadorada pack so I have several display cases out. As my archeology sims collect and authenticate specimens, I have them “donate” artifacts to the gallery. There’s also a nature “discovery” exhibit for kids.
    It looks exactly the same as the Willow Creek Museum from the save on the outside. I just made it a little larger.
    Cemetery part and romantic garden outside.
    JR2wdSj.png
    An adult Wolfgang says hi. He’s one of my archeology sims.
    qZfROep.png
    Library section with computers and art zone on one side downstairs
    S350aHQ.png
    Nature discovery exhibits on the other side. It used frogs, fossils, mounted fish, and insects from Great Outdoors
    NWG8w0H.png
    ddaRyDa.png
    OhoIdY2.png
    VbZ1yko.png
    Then upstairs, I have other sections
    fgmFSWQ.png
    c2ffekM.png
    It still needs some additions before I can post it on the gallery.

Ok here is a little bit of my latest gameplay!
    I have started playing my alien family, the Fontenots. Clint was my pollinator technician (I have pollinator gender set to male and female sims are the ones that get “pollinated”). Brief recap, RoseMarie (or Rosie) had literally just aged up to YA when she was abducted that same night and came back pregnant. The baby was born, she named him Gage. Gage had a high enough relationship level with his pollinator that I was able to invite him over! I called the father pollinator over, and Clint walked in the door. I renamed him Clint Fontenot and gave him a wardrobe change. Turns out he and Rosie had similar personalities and the next thing I know, they were madly in love. She asked him to move in, they got pregnant again with baby #2, and got married. The rest is history! Rosie is a botanist in the gardening career and Clint is a space ranger. They live in Oasis Springs
    The first time I saw Clint, he was wearing the t-shirt with the UFO abducting the cow. Of course I kept it! The game must be trolling me lol!
    Clint and Rosie Fontenot OBijfoG.png
    They are always flirting with each other nQewBTF.png
    Date night BORne2S.png
    Clint works as a Space Ranger in the Astronaut career. qjqPuhf.png
    He just finished his beautiful rocket! Not quite like the Flying Saucers from Sixam but it will do.
    i4i6pW6.png
    Ready for its first space flight! He traveled to a planet and unfortunately had to make a hasty escape with a very rough flight home
    yFYBBN4.png
    A little too rough 8BQ0w2m.png
    Thankfully he survived! rFdID9x.png
    Well looks like he’s going to have to buy a new rocket kit.
    Clint had gotten a cool space rock and an alien slug on his way back. He gives his oldest son Gage, the pet slug. Gage had never been to Sixam and Clint wanted him to learn more about his alien heritage. 0m1oow4.png
    Rosie took their youngest daughter, Grace, out to Oasis Springs Conservation Center for some outside play time. D22BBNf.png
    Grace is very girly and loves anything pink and purple. She loves sliding down the toddler slide
    XQSTkif.png
    The weekend rolls around and Clint and Rosie take the kids to visit her parents. Clint talks to Rosie’s grandfather the Colonel. He recently retired from the military. vVvNigV.png
    Rosie catches up with her mom Melusine (who my game said died back in winter but I found alive and well in another unplayed household? Anyway she’s back alive and well) and grandfather wGB7G4t.png
    Gage in his human disguise talks about his Scout meeting with Grandma.
    5svzEWj.png
    Anyway Clint’s actress sister, Vivienne lives with them as well. exKhxTe.png
    The neighbors have been complaining about the rocket ship. The house the lived in was huge and sprawling, a bit too big to clean and care for so they decided to move. They found a cute house across the street from Vivienne’s son. It had enough room for their family, plus Clint’s rocket and Rosie’s garden. I’m building/renovating it now:)
    Till next time!
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @DinowCookie unfortunately the program was axed, which was a shame because it was the only undergrad one in the country! (It was a major - you did either a Bachelor of Science, which is what I did, or a Bachelor of Arts.) There's still a few postgrad programs around, including the graduate diploma I did (part of a Masters, although I got sick before I could finish it), but no more for undergrad, alas! And I'm in Australia!

If I ever manage to get it done, absolutely! And jeez, yeah. There are some fantastic fixes on the Gallery, at least. I demolished all but my own, replaced the Plumbob Pictures one with this build, and also have this one (more of a park, but gorgeous!) by the same creator, and this li'l thing.

Dinow and Nush, absolutely, I'd love a proper overhaul of how commercial lots are run! Especially for multipurpose ones, like village-style builds - it'd be great if setting up a podium could designate that room as a restaurant, setting up a cash register designates it retail, putting up an 'employees only' sign kept the public out, stuff like that!

@DeafSimmer man, Nathan is definitely getting rebellious :-\ Do you have Parenthood? What values does he have? Man, Janet sounds like bad news :-\

@haneul Sulani is beautiful! I wonder if 8 PM is the right cut-off? Something like, say, 1 AM to 4 AM would be a lot less bother. Poor Deli, I hope she learns to take a break! Uh oh, Asher, what are you doing?

@RedDestiny92 super dramatic Gandalf!Morgyn! That's so fun!

@DarkAngel1994 probably a good thing Duchess can't talk to humans XD The things she could tell!

Leafbats! The cutest familiars, prove me wrong. Go Nyx! Oh dear, Dylan's sick? I wonder what that could be? Kittens!! Heh, who doesn't have a good ogle at Caleb? He yelled at Piccolo?! Banned from the house!! At least he gets consolation cookies!

@AlwaysAsking oof, hives. I hope you feel better soon!! Ooh yeah maybe set up that Google drive sooner rather than later, heh. Of the stories, I'm most invested in the Don and Thorne one!

@Nushnushganay oh goodness, poor Morgan!! Vlad and Talon are 🐸🐸🐸🐸, I hope Caleb kicks their backsides!

(Also, see above under the comment to Dinow about lot assignments!)

@sarabeth2984 yeah, exactly :) It was good for both of them at the time, and there's nothing wrong with having things come to a graceful end.

I love how Clint had the abduction shirt! (Had a similar moment when one of my aliens painted this, hee.) Huh, welcome back, Melusine! Did she still have family memories and connections?
  • March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

This is an update on Pretty Little Liars Legacy Charlotte + Tane Generation 7

@AlwaysAsking Sorry to hear about your hives. Hope everything gets better for you soon.

sS26R4l.png

Jimena died. She had the long lived trait from the completed bodybuilder aspiration. So she got a lot of extra time with us.

wgNYVjY.png

With her gone I had to start hiring nannies.

0yHEVPi.png

Mike has a birthday from toddler to child.

tB0jc5J.png?1

GJMSNZo.png?1

Our beautiful cat Penny gave birth to a kitten we named Milo.

dh7kN4B.png

I thought she was going to give that cat a concussion "petting" it.

I24Y7iz.png

No more toddlers. Samara has aged up into a child. She randomly rolled the erratic trait :( I was a little bummed about that.

8gES7cE.png?1

I think she looks a lot like Tane.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    I haven't been playing much. Writing's taken up my life. So when I do play it's for like five minutes before I get distracted by something.

So, Damian and Morgyn are amid a very long string of fights with each other, it's kind of a really big thing, on Simprovise. And right after their last big blow-out fight in which they were actively trying to kill each other, game!Morgyn looked really upset suddenly, and chose to go sleep with Damian.
    01-13-20-5-51-06-AM.jpg
    Instead of Caleb. (Who is over > there. lol They haven't pounced him and fixed his goatee yet so he still looks terribly unlike himself.)

(I have not assigned anyone to any of the bed slots in their room, I just locked the door to everyone but those four, and let them decide what configuration they're sleeping in on their own every night. Best way to handle a poly tbh.)

01-13-20-10-35-10-AM.jpg
    Cassandra, as always, woke up depressed.

01-13-20-11-21-18-AM.jpg
    I haven't started on SML partly because Damian still isn't done with his degree yet and he should be. Lol. So he and Esme do their homework together sometimes.
    (The other part is, I think TMA is getting a Damigyn-centric prequel.)

Also interesting is Pixel disappeared randomly (Pixel is now Morgyn's familiar and companion cat), and I was like omg nooo where'd our kitty goooo and he came back when Morgyn came home from work. The only logical conclusion is, Pixel went to work with Morgyn. O_o I didn't even know that was a thing.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited January 2020
    @LehmanLegacy
    I'm loving the new filter, it's gorgeous! Tony and Steve definitely look like they're mending fences and settling into Sulani life just fine. :)
    Thank you! :blush:

@Daephene
    I think Thor may always have been my favorite character since his first appearance, and he was perfect, and the teenagers were perfect, and it was the perfect way to start a new year after all the pain.
    Thor is definitely one of the best characters I ever wrote for :relaxed: He's just too perfect for this world!
    Grrrrr at Nick plotting more drama though. I hope he gets drop kicked into a volcano.
    That would definitely serve him right...
    Thank you!

@RedDestiny92
    I like the new filter I love how life is going for them, makes me wonder if before it's over if they'll get another kid, a little one that can grow up in the peace otherwise their family is perfect <3
    Well... I mean... anything's possible ;)
    Thank you!

@sarabeth2984
    I’m glad you had a great time at camp! The new filter is awesome. I am happy, it looks like Peter, Steve, and Tony are much happier!
    They really are :blush:
    Thank you!

@ryttu3k
    Aww, they're super cuddly, aren't they?
    Yesss and it's awesome :smiley:
    Heh, I imagine board games are pretty popular in Sulani, where the internet isn't great!
    You got that right ;) They actually do have an internet cafe but even there the internet is veryyy slow so it's only used for downloading.
    I mean, woodworking is constructive! And you have to focus or you lose fingers, so it helps Tony get out of his head so much.
    Exactly!!
    Beeees! (Are there any bee-themed superheroes? All I can think of is the Wasp, and... not quite!)
    I mean there's Bumblebee, but she's from DC... Also Bee-Man. I have no idea where he's from but definitely not Marvel lol
    Thank you!

@Becka28
    Your real life Steve sounds adorable.
    I didn't talk to him much because we were in different groups but I did walk up to him on the last day, hug him and tell him what an amazing person he is :blush: He was a bit surprised, but very happy. Now we're following each other on instagram :D
    Your new filter is excellent and I love how your shots look (if they were good before they are excellent now - I see the difference in Steve's skin especially).
    Aww, thanks! :blush: I've been thinking of adding that filter to my screenshots for a long while now, but I decided it would be sort of "symbolic" or something if I added it when they got to Sulani. To represent how warm and cozy it's there compared to Del Sol Valley.
    I am glad Tony has his hobbies because I think working and doing things is a large part of who he is - I still think doing a part-time job would also help (poor Tony getting unsolicted rehab advice - when I had an injury I think I was my rehab counsellors worse patient so don't listen to me LOL).
    A part-time job could help, but Steve isn't ready to just let Tony out in the world unsupervised. And honestly, neither is Tony.
    love the look on Tony's face when he is hugging Steve - it is so loving (its a pity Steve can't see it). And the shot of the hug with Steve looking forwards surrounded by flowers is so beautiful even if Steve's face is pensive.
    I love those couple of screenshots too :smiley: I had the picture of them standing like that in my head and I couldn't find any poses... as always... :sweat_smile: and then when I was ready to give up the exact thing I was looking for popped up. I swear, it always happens that way!
    Thank you!

@Jase
    Great Christmas update! I especially enjoyed when Santa was dining at the next table over. Hahahaha! But on a side note, I don't like Nick and Orange, and that goodbye? Then that scene with Orange after class! Tony missing Peter's childhood! What Tony said to Steve! The breakup... The reconnect and move! This is an emotional rollercoaster.
    Woah, what a catch-up! :D It was definitely a rollercoaster of emotions back then... hopefully now things will start to quiet down a bit now that they got to Sulani.
    Thank you!

@AlwaysAsking
    I really loled at Thor's phone issues. Well, don't smash your phone into tiny pieces Thor 😅
    Lol, Thor definitely needs to learn how to treat modern tech :D or get himself an old Nokia - those things are unkillable!
    But omg at Thorne 🙄 Get a grip man! I guess he's a better actor than singer 😂 Everyone believed him!! Outright lies 😠 And then Nick with his "it's all my fault" Yeah, it was all your fault you sicko!
    Those two really know how to convince everyone to believe what they want :unamused:
    Tony was adorable trying to help out so much. It's like when your 3 year old wants to "help" so the job takes 3 times longer, and isn't actually done well. But you feel bad not letting them try .
    That is SO accurate!
    The switch in their roles was really apparent, and must've felt really weird for both of them.
    True... Steve isn't used to be the one in charge just as much as Tony isn't used to looking up to someone. It's a bit awkward, but they're adjusting.
    But oh my gosh! Thor is the best! The house is so cute! And all the neighbors were so nice 😊 and Peter has friends!! They just got there and he has friends!!!
    It's so awesome how everything turned out!! :smiley:
    Thor is very wise. Especially for a guy who admits he's never been in a relationship 😂 He was so positive about their love, and how they were meant to be together.
    Thor might know about Tony's and Steve's relationship a bit more than they themselves do. After all, he was the one who brought them together. And thanks to his innate naivety, he sees everything crystal clear: Tony loves Steve, Steve loves Tony, they are soulmates, therefore they should get back together and stop coming up with complicated nonsense excuses! As far as Thor sees it, Steve and Tony just think too much and talk to little.
    As for Thor slipping up and mentioning Sulani, I'm not sure it was a slip up. Let that stupid pos come to Sulani to hurt Tony. A strong Steve, a free Tony, a grown Peter, frickin Thor himself, and an entire island against pitiful useless lying scheming Nick? Bring it! Lmao
    Sounds fair enough :joy::joy:
    That's amazing that you met a real life Steve!! How cool to see that your character really exists! That shows how well you are interpreting the people and love that you see in your life. 😊
    I was surprised myself at the similarities! He was too frickin' sweet. A little girl gifted him a bottle cap (we had a secret Santa game and obviously no one had anything decent to gift lol) and he wore it as a earring throughout the whole time :D
    Peter is so great. And it's good that he's become so independent and found people to be with, because Steve doesn't have a lot of time for him right now.
    He understands that his parents are in a bit of a hectic situation right now so he's doing his best to give them space :)
    I can tell you, having a seriously mentally ill person to care for takes a great deal of energy, and any bit of extra stress (beyond the horrendous daily stress you already deal with) can really put the care giver at risk. The fact that Steve has to leave Tony alone every day to go to work is going to wear on him, because he knows how hard it is on Tony. Tony literally begs him not to go. That is so hard to handle as the caregiver, and is putting Steve in the authorization position again. And as patient and kind as he is to Tony, not having one minute to yourself is frustrating. I imagine there aren't too many therapists in Sulani 😉 but Steve needs help with Tony.
    Someone professional would definitely be great for Tony but it's not like Steve doesn't have any help. The islanders visit, Thor is naturally very therapeutic (lol I can especially see that after people here started comparing him to a golden retriever :D) and Peter is being a great help too.
    I'm interested to see how Pepper fits in. I don't know much about her, but I sure hope it helps, and doesn't complicate things 😮
    I promise she's just a friend and no drama will be involved around her. ;)
    Thank you!
    P.S Also about your latest question, I vote another update of Don and Thorne because I'm really invested in the story :tongue:

Seriously thank you everyone, I caught the worst kind of cold possible (headaches, coughing, sneezing, body weakness - the whole friggin' package!) but you made me feel so much better :bawling::bawling:

"You can do it Dad!"
    "Aggh, you definitely got this one, Tony!"
    158675612cee.png

524da45c66a2.png

c407879a7588.png

"Come on come on come on..."
    8c9b434ae41c.png

5dd30a593319.png

"Yes!!! You almost did it!" yelled Peter. "Wooo, go Dad!"
    bc9ce7f746f1.png

"Good job, Tony!" shouted Thor. "That was one fine pitch!"
    ed27705b48bc.png

"You're just saying that," Tony smiled. "I didn't even hit the net."
    6ada1504365b.png

"Nonsense! Who cares about the net!? The way the ball flies is way more important..."
    6ea4f5aa53f3.png

"He's certainly making progress," Pepper smiled.
    "Yeah," Steve nodded. "Finally managed to put up a little weight..."
    4ff351e959b9.png
    More under the cut:
    The sun began to set but the Starks weren't hurrying home just yet. Peter was busy convincing Michelle to watch Star Wars.
    "You don't understand! It's like the best thing ever! You don't even realise what you're missing out on!"
    "Peter's right, it's the best thing ever after Star Trek," agreed Ned.
    77b2a2b86e54.png

"Well actually I prefer to put Star Wars higher on the rank than Star Trek..."
    "Could someone please explain how did I manage to get stuck with two geeks," muttered Michelle.
    "But you loooove us, don't you," smiled Ned.
    "Of course I love you. Doesn't mean I have to love your obsessions too."
    45dae6ae823b.png

Tony, Steve and Pepper were chatting at the picnic table.
    a2fc00dbb4ab.png

And then little Kalani decided she wants to attention from her new favourite friend.
    468dbd6cfb8c.png

"Tony! Tony! Let's go build a sandcastle!"
    721ed42aed02.png

"Oh uh- Alright..."
    ab031afbf193.png

"Let's gooo!"
    f4ef58d0b140.png

"It's gonna be fun!"
    110ad0670e07.png

e32db07f919a.png

Steve and Pepper smiled, watching Tony playing with Kalani.
    "I noticed Tony's really good with children," said Pepper.
    "Yeah..." Steve sighed. Tony never said anything, but from the way he interacted with Sulani children it was more than obvious how much he wanted a child of his own.
    617383bbdb79.png

"Well if you ever think of having a baby, I'll gladly be the surrogate mom."
    Steve froze.
    "What?.."
    a1da703480d0.png

"I mean I am a professional surrogate mom. I already carried a couple of children. Including Kalani. Her parents were infertile but always dreamt of having a baby."
    "Wait, really!?"
    Pepper laughed.
    "Why are you so shocked?"
    3cecdd714c36.png

"I mean you're just so... no offence but honestly, if my grandma was alive to see you, she would feed you a ton of cookies and pies and go on and on about how skin and bones you are. No offence, the complete opposite, actually!.. So many kids and you managed to stay in shape..."
    Pepper smiled.
    "I suppose I'm a bit on the thin side, but that was never a problem."
    f5d3d577209a.png

"But I... I mean... that probably costs a lot, I don't think we'll ever be able to afford it..."
    "Oh don't worry, the Sulani hospital will cover all of the expenses both for you and me. Children are gifts of nature, they should come in the world for free - that's the policy here."
    8dd6f8c91f1d.png

"Wow... this is so sudden... I don't know what to say..."
    "You don't have to answer immediately. I know it's a lot to process."
    "No, it's just..." Steve sighed. The thought of having another little baby in their family was overwhelming. He never even thought of something like that happening.
    cbe839f63c0b.png

Peter was their only chance, a chance they almost failed - could they really be getting another one?
    50442233540c.png

"I better go tell Tony..."
    b49bbe4a4553.png

30a5e6788c17.png

Pepper watched as Tony's eyes widened in surprise when Steve approached him.
    ddfbb82967ef.png

"Is... is it really true?" he whispered when they returned. "Steve- Steve said that you could carry a baby for us... is that true!?"
    8f299eb8938e.png

"I see no reason why not," smiled Pepper.
    2e1e4076a895.png

Tony smiled too.
    "We could... we could have another little kid..." he mumbled. "I never thought... I never thought we could..."
    4c683fe81077.png

"You really would do that... for us?"
    Pepper gave a slight nod and that was enough for Tony to tear up.
    706c345d653d.png

"Oh thank you, thank you so, so much..."
    1499811a2127.png

"When can we do it?"
    "As soon you feel ready," Steve smiled.
    "I- I already feel ready... can we do it now? Tomorrow?"
    5baec1a12d7b.png

"Of course-"
    f80b0ee15a7c.png

Steve didn't get to finish his sentence.
    "I can't believe this..." whispered Tony.
    "Me neither," quietly said Steve, holding back tears. It was too good to be true.
    "Pa, Dad?.."
    ce94486d3f14.png

"I kind of overheard the whole thing..." nervously said Peter. "I'm gonna be a big brother, huh?"
    "Oh Peter, we should've asked you what do you think about this whole situation..."
    "Well, I've got only one thing to say."
    c1c1a43124f6.png

"Took you long enough!!"
    "You're really okay with this? Because if you're not-"
    "Paaa!"
    "Okay, okay! Just checking."
    cae03967258a.png

"I'm really happy for you guys," Peter smiled. "And... I think it would be fun. Having a baby in the family. They're cute..."
    0e342b1dd3cd.png

"Yeah..." Steve nodded. There was so much he wanted to say to thank Pepper for the amazing opportunity she gave them but couldn't find the right words.
    fd7a1efc120d.png

The next day they were having an appointment at the Sulani hospital.
    "Yep, no expenses. Nothing. Our hospital will cover all of them."
    a76e7e132821.png

"We believe that anyone should have an equal chance of having a child, and if a regular couple can have one for free then so should any other. So no charges."
    b7b1dc0f8018.png

"This is so wonderful... Honestly, we never thought something like this could be possible!"
    cd36ab3aed5c.png

"Well you seem like a lovely couple so we're more than glad to help."
    90bbe4edc0b9.png

"All you need to do is sign this paper and we can begin the process! I assume you've already decided who's going to be the biological father?"
    Steve froze. They never thought of that.
    b906a0e8908e.png

"Oh... actually... Could we maybe have a minute to discuss that?" he asked.
    a35ecc24912d.png

"Of course. Take all the time you need."
    ab116d7d05ac.png

"This way dear, lets go over the standard precautions and paperwork..."
    ff1d89acbdf7.png

As soon as the door closed behind Pepper and the doctor, Steve turned to Tony.
    "I want you to be the biological father," he said.
    abc544f81223.png

"What?.. No, no way!" nervously said Tony. "You should be the biological father. You deserve it way more than I do."
    a5654909ed75.png

As tempting as it was to agree, Steve didn't.
    "I made my mind up," he firmly said. "And I... I think it should be you. Unless you actually don't want that..."
    5428869dbe4b.png

"I do," Tony sighed. "I really really do, I just... I don't know what good of a kid I would make. And it's the least you deserve after everything that happened..."
    b7e618a885a4.png

"But Tony, I would love our future baby to be yours! Looking upon its face and seeing you... it would be so wonderful!"
    Tony smiled.
    "You really mean that?"
    "Of course."
    ee0e8420460b.png

"Besides, I think you would make a very beautiful baby..."
    50c4239aef3a.png

"Already made up your mind?"
    ba5bf391f292.png

"Yep! We want it to be Tony's."
    "Alright, then please sign over here and we'll begin your journey to parenthood..."
    21d7eb1f94b7.png

"Interesting choice! Personally, I think you would make a very beautiful baby," Pepper winked.
    1ba8abeac155.png

Tony and Steve smiled. Honestly, they didn't care who's baby it was going to be. They were getting a second chance - that's what truly mattered.
    6d5126f48b6a.png

This is the longest I played without kids or toddlers so I couldn't help it :tongue:
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited January 2020
    Edit: I have removed all "sugary" aspects of this post beyond a first kiss.

Ok, I asked opinions on what I should do, and post about Simon and Luna seem to have won. 😊

So, here is a quick recap: In my main save (which is supposed to be a realistic save) I don’t play the Realm of Magic much. But my spellcasters for this save are teen aged Luna Villarreal and Wolfgang Munch.

Click Spoiler
    Luna fell in love with Simeon the second she met him. She instructed Wolfgang to work with Morgyn, and said she’d work with Simeon.

Every minute that she’s in the Realm (and I haven’t queued something up for her) she finds him and either sits at his feet, or looks longingly at him, and apparently whines that he won’t do something (I have no idea what she’s constantly asking) for/with her, because he seems to keep telling her that her behavior is inappropriate. Lol

Q9qwySJ.png

FLz9D3J.png

HfLzCkv.png

tnaTTTN.png

0NqJXZD.png

2UXL1MU.png

However, finally one day he started looking back at her, a bit like she looks at him. So, my troubles began. I didn’t want to lose him as the sage, but I wanted her to be able to be with him.

NXQg9aF.png

wRzWK1x.png

I lucked out and @Keidra knew how to make the game choose a replica of him to be the new sage if I made him playable. So, original Simeon is now playable, has changed his name to Simon, and is available for Luna. Replica Simeon is now the sage in the Realm, but my in game story is that he is the same person.

Here’s Wolfgang and Luna meeting the new sage, as well as the new sage seeing “himself” for the first time. :smiley: They dueled, and the current sage won. Possibly because Simon is out partying all the time, lol

fx4vthJ.png

iAvjw38.png

vsOwqWD.png

A snapshot of Simon's life as a played character. Note the 2 fisted drinking 😉

aR2BSS2.png

He did invite her there, as friends, because she's still a teenager.

Vc5HLK9.png

Click Spoiler
    mHT4CxR.png

pSXc0w6.png

9KPZYyi.png

(I was not playing him in these pictures, he just showed up)

iR7iuYY.png

kP8vHF4.png

s3cMVhQ.png

Luna aged up into a young adult so that she could be with him. My daughter calls the point when a teenager becomes a young woman (in real life) a "Glow-up" So here is Luna's Glow-Up. Bye bye little girl barrettes.

gGyQSv1.png

Click Spoiler
    LUy80pi.png

sAR005H.png

lo1OVyQ.png

nmLA7ox.png

R9eHP8a.png

kHw9cJN.png

Zex8RP2.png

EuKtAre.png

NK66OiS.png

HxXVjiT.png

s4K7VSm.png

I was playing Thorne and Don when the Romance Festival popped up. I didn't need them to go there again, so I sat trying to figure out who to send. Duh, send Luna and Simon. They got there, and were extremely unsure what to do with each other :wink:

VoGNLTT.png

Click Spoiler
    vSDy4Ln.png

And somewhat dying of embarrassment

9c0YYux.png

This went on forever. I finally queued up hug (they are best friends) and then they did friendly interactions on their own.

8HJD8tS.png

66fAiX4.png

c0Caqv0.png

sUErCGd.png

Luna was dying for him to make the first move or something (but I wouldn't direct him too, I was waiting to see what he'd do). But this exchange with a townie was awesome!

QFKfZ8g.png

Z5Dyqhq.png

AL46cfb.png

If looks could kill, right?

I had them sit down in the hopes one of them would do something romantic. I hadn't cheated and used tea yet. Simon was feeling it, but not doing a thing. Weirdly, the game popped up this "cure sickness with a cup of tea" thing, even though he wasn't sick, (lovesick maybe?) Anyway I went with it, because after I clicked it off it came back.

of9bpIT.png

KivF55N.png

1skU2Fi.png

The tea did them in

dZTLzKh.png

RFLKQSb.png

LQhnqwP.png

YsCA9pk.png

Jfq3eCB.png

i2zbVBR.png

But they couldn't do much, because I wouldn't let him go for a first kiss. I mean! Who does he think he is? This is a first date Sir!

R5LggND.png

The festival ended, but I didn't make them leave.

D7QbOo7.png

UMZZ5vU.png

msPZak5.png

He was still - ummm - flirty

PPjiqX8.png

But of course she just sat at his feet again

GIlFFvV.png

So... a second date

E6SQuLJ.png

0EVCEmS.png

Click Spoiler
    Iw2PEY7.png

JY0IF1M.png

uKXxf93.png

She kissed him like this before they had their first kiss!!!

M5k7dde.png

A third date - (finally, a first kiss) - He invited her over.

V6S1Q6H.png

Click Spoiler

There still hasn't been a first kiss, lmao (I forgot).

0aC2gXN.png

So, out of the tub they go. The deed is done.

SbYsizr.png

g4aLMlD.png

5ibYbFq.png

(If you wanr to see the entire hot tub scene it is here: https://imgur.com/a/F0eNeEK )

It was at this point that I had him ask her to move in, and this is why:

She and Wolfgang are my spellcasters (Isn't his profile so cool here?)

CBcbQfw.png

1GJDruC.png

3KtJOag.png

But neither the Munches nor Villareals are "in the world"

s7MpAkK.png

k5MZlA6.png

2FIlKZC.png

So, I'd moved the 2 of them in with a Sim who had room in his house, so they would be, "in the world." However, when I aged Luna up, I didn't realize that I hadn't set him as a caregiver, and he immediately wanted to do romantic interactions with her. (He was Much quicker than Simon!)

So, who was this menace to my plan??

Click Spoiler
    @AngeliqueAdelaide 's Romeo

xcPFtCq.png

(That's him that both of them flattened in their duels, lol)

A little while after I moved them in with him, I ended up having to bring him to the Magic Realm, because he was all in the red, but too dumb to fix himself. So I thought, well, why not, he can be a spellcaster too.

k29Y7IP.png

Luna never crushed on him at all, strangely (I think these pics are cool) :wink:

5mKiWJI.png

9NS00Ey.png

7F8STWj.png

The man is incorrigible

XzUCHcC.png

HrN2MGY.png

"So what I'm breaking out in a contagious illness, you're really hot"

nzxStv1.png

I just wanted Luna away from him.

XBhT9xl.png

Oh, and here's young adult Wolfgang (who apparently isn't Romeo's type, because he hasn't had a whim about him yet)

8hSZMMo.png

755izWr.png

Proud Wolfgang is proud :smiley::sweat_smile:

zmz2yZ5.png

So, ok, on with Luna's story. They were working out downstairs, and she came over to ask him something (Idk what, all it ever says is Chat with Simon)

hRYFW3s.png

EDjuA1A.png

5umAAdX.png

They seem happy together. 😊

gVBcEv6.png

If you want to see the rest of this scene it’s here: https://imgur.com/a/FFeQUFU Just keep scrolling down.

Aren't they cute?
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
    edited January 2020
    @Keidra game!Morgyn knows what's happening in Simprovise and is Not Happy! Poor babies, I hope they work it out! And is Pixel designated as Morgyn's familiar? Because I sometimes have Sage randomly following Jamie around and I'm like... you are a cat. Why are you going clubbing with your hooman.

@Koteyka clearly DC doesn't count in this game ;) But yeah, that's fair. I have a fantastic internet cafe by whyeverr I got off the Gallery, if you ever want one that actually does have Fast Internet ;D And oof, I hope you have a quick recovery!

Thor is the best cheerleader XD Kalani is adorable, and honestly, surrogate!Pepper would be great. And Peter would be a fantastic big brother, too, given how he worked with the twins! It'd be a great way to start their new lives :D

@AlwaysAsking YA!Luna looks great! (Sorry about no real comment on the story! Absolutely nothing against you, but the teen-has-crush-on-adult-who-reciprocates-as-soon-as-they're-legal narrative is one that kind of squicks me out a bit, heh.)
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Yay! Loving Luna and Simon. I think they go great together:)
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    So, first screenshot is this:
    01-07-20_3-31-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Meet the McWilliams!
    Roddy went over to visit the new family in Strangerville. Ok, so, we have Jazlyn McWilliams, Arthur McWilliams, Tasha McWilliams, Corrine McWilliams, Lexi McWilliams, Sydney McWilliams, Hollie McWilliams and Janet McWilliams. 7 Young Adults, 1 Child. Jazlyn is Arthur's mother. They're all siblings:
    01-07-20_6-46-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy said hello to each of the members:
    01-07-20_6-49-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-07-20_7-17-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And seems like two of them have already gone into the pool:
    01-07-20_7-19-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, Roddy went to his next destination.
    Toy Shop
    Roddy decided to go over to the toy shop...and someone's in a bad mood:
    01-07-20_8-05-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy attempted to calm the irate Tane Ngata down:
    01-07-20_8-06-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    That didn't work. Roddy decided to give Tane his autograph:
    01-07-20_8-07-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-07-20_8-07-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Time for some violin playing:
    01-07-20_8-12-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-07-20_8-14-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Of course, Tane's still in a foul mood, so time to get Benjamin on the case!
    01-07-20_8-15-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And a big hug from Roddy calms him down:
    01-07-20_8-16-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later on, Roddy spotted Jessica Lacey. They give each other a big hug and a kiss on the cheek:
    01-07-20_9-02-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Jessica brings Roddy up to speed with her family:
    01-07-20_9-05-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin and Matthias also catch up, shaking hands, first:
    01-07-20_9-08-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-07-20_9-10-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Benjamin handed Matthias a jar of honey:
    01-07-20_9-14-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Roddy and Benjamin said goodbye and went back to Dianthus Hall:
    01-07-20_9-23-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-07-20_9-23-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Affection time!
    Later on, Shine reapplied her shiny, bright pink lipstick, whilst Roddy watched:
    01-07-20_10-11-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She checked herself in the mirror:
    01-07-20_10-15-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    In the affection station, Shine gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    01-07-20_10-36-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-07-20_10-37-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Shine had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    01-07-20_10-39-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He then used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    01-07-20_10-39-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine smiled and gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    01-07-20_10-40-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she blew a kiss towards Roddy:
    01-07-20_10-49-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited January 2020
    @ryttu3k
    I hope so too :c currently looks like Damian has no interest in forgiving buuuut I know better. And if Morgyn stops being so pessimistic, Morgyn knows better too. Come join us it's fun. You know if you want to. And stuff. Idk if you're paying attention to it but I gotta rewrite the Damigyn stuff on it to make a something that goes before TMA so you know they have to get over it, at least in the fic, or it ruins TMA. Lol Unfortunately there is no such requisite for the board I'm dying.

Anyway, yeah, Pixel is indeed bound and summoned. So maybe... it's just a thing familiars do from time to time. I mean, in their defence, it is hard to protect your spellcaster when the dolt's not where you are. Lol

---
    Also, speaking of, for everyone that's been interested in Simprovise and had questions and stuff, it has its own thread now in the stories section of the creative corner, so that way it's got its own place and we can keep from clogging up this thread with Simprovise stuff. I meant to mention this last post and honestly forgot. lol
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Did Morgyn age up like that by himself? I like the look. It's very clean.

@Alwaysasking Hives are awful. I hope your body will quickly calm and that you'll be able to relax. I like all of the items on your list of what you really want to do. Maybe start with what you're most interested in at the moment. I'm happy to see the Simon and Luna post!

I love their awkward meeting after she's first aged up into a young adult. It reminds me so much of what used to be a really popular song about a girl who grows up. In the song, she encounters the young man she likes and expresses gratitude for his being a great friend and is like "I've become a woman you can kiss now <3 ." Sorry for the tangent, but Luna and Simon's interaction is so sweet. But it seems like they need to wait until after their first date for a first kiss.

Initially, I thought they were going to take it quite slow, but moving in together after the third date is rather fast. It seems to be a pace that suits them though. I hope they continue having a happy relationship as Luna matures further.

@sarabeth2984 Thanks for your comments. I’m not sure if Deli will the seek the cure or not, but I don’t want to drag out her decision too terribly long, but I think she’ll mull over for quite a while. 

Your museum and @DinowCookie 's are inspiring me to create my own. I love how full they are.
    The Fontenots strike me as a fun couple. Their daughter is also adorable. It amuses me that they can fit both a garden and a rocket in their yard even after downsizing. 

@ryttu3k Thanks for your comments! 8 p.m. is early, but I guess that's what will make the policy effective? as 1 a.m. is when most people are in bed and not using much electricity. I'll definitely see how annoying it becomes, though. I feel like I'm able to sample the off the grid lot trait this way without fully committing to it. Unfortunately, we can never expect much from Asher as he's not a nice sim.
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I like Luna & Simeon's love story.
    @Koteyka Exciting for Peter to be a bigbrother.

What now?
    49358847501_fda41d86c7_c.jpg
    I was still in shock over what happened the last 15 hours of my life. A lot of confusing thoughts flew through my head.
    Mum & Jimin kissed right infront of me.
    What now?

49359051962_eed8a540a1_c.jpg
    Met Fredrik outside the restaurant. Mum invited him to eat lunch with us today.
    Had to tell Fredrik about the crazy 15 hours of my life. He was as shocked as I am, to listen to what I had to tell him.
    He told me he thought my parents were happy together. I told him I thought so too.

49358387648_d0a3274f58_c.jpg
    Fredrik gave me a comforting hug.

49359051897_66b5421b5b_c.jpg
    Fredrik got to meet my bonus dad Jimin.

49358847656_69e7fd233a_c.jpg
    I looked around in the restaurant and saw Giselle Bheeda from high school. She also lived with her mum & bonus dad for a while.

49359051777_dc2029010a_c.jpg
    Fredrik introduced me to his sister Amanda, her husband Adonis and their daughter Ida.

49358847541_4aac6f9177_c.jpg
    Mum told us she ordered this cake to celebrate her wedding to Jimin. Because they had a heat in the moment wedding at the romance festival, they didn't have a weddingparty.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
    @sarabeth2984 I think so too ha, I'm glad to hear it I enjoy popping over to that save at random after all, Morgyn has another look I like in this one hehe.

I wish it was already like that, anyone could get pollinated it's always just meh when girls get taken instead of a guy near by, I really like their family, it's weird she "died" and exists odd glitch I'm gonna have to watch my sims to make sure that doesn't happen. Do you have a limit on your sims or do you play unlimited in the settings. Just curious if that has anything to do with it.

@ryttu3k works for him huh? :D

@Koteyka ooooooh <3 I love that how bad it was is how good it got for them, Peter's friends are adorable as is the little tot, it was sweet of Pepper to offer such a thing to them I can't wait to see another kid for them love love love.
    @AlwaysAsking
    Luna is pretty cute, I like how things started in the beginning it was like the line to cross was now in the green and them being dorks was the best. It's funny the looks sims give other sims when they are just plain in the way which makes the watcher laugh when they would have been annoyed about...the sim in the way being the way ha. It's also funny he can't have a kiss on a first date. They really do make a cute pair, Simeon is oddly charming guess he has more than one side too like Morgyn. The hot tub scene though <3 my favorite pic is of Wolfie as it was probably expected ugh I love him so much ha. Luna reminding him what he has, girl give the man a break he hasn't had time to forget :D now they've had their fun so when do they get babies...I'm kidding.

Mostly.

Not at all you know me lol.

@hanuel No I went in my build save where I'm not playing anyone and aged him up I was much too impatient and curious ha, turned out decent didn't it?

What do I have to try next...hmm @ryttu3k Morgan as a preppy cheerleader? Or Morgyn as a different sim race? if I have him give up magic and try something else I don't know wish I could easily switch the occult setting in cas not with a cheat but as an actual option.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    The first screenshot this time is Shine, giving Roddy a big hug:
    01-08-20_10-36-49%25C2%25A0AM-2.png
    Roddy continues to train his tongue. (Yes, I know, weird title.)
    Someone's in high spirits! Hello Rubanoid!
    01-08-20_11-38-44%25C2%25A0AM.png
    01-08-20_11-38-49%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Or not...Orange means uncomfortable, and he's uncomfortable.
    01-08-20_11-41-56%25C2%25A0AM.png
    So, after that, Roddy went over to the spicy stand:
    01-08-20_11-44-23%25C2%25A0AM.png
    The training to master the ways of the Spice Hound continued, with Bhel Puri:
    01-08-20_11-44-38%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'I CAN TAKE THIS HEAT!' Roddy said, literally spewing forth flames from his mouth!
    01-08-20_11-45-48%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Later on, Roddy gave Fernando Salcedo a comforting hug:
    01-08-20_11-47-36%25C2%25A0AM-2.png
    'Feeling better, Mr Salcedo?' Roddy asked:
    01-08-20_11-47-40%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'I'm feeling better, Roddy. Thanks!' Fernando replied:
    01-08-20_11-47-52%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'Any time!' Roddy said waving. He then went to his next destination, Myshuno Meadows. Once there, he used the telescope:
    01-08-20_11-54-20%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And then he went back to Waterside Warble.
    An unhappy Margaret Barrette
    When Roddy arrived, he saw that someone wasn't too happy. He walked over to her:
    01-08-20_12-02-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Hello! My name's Roddy Furystrykar!' Roddy said introducing himself:
    01-08-20_12-02-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Hello Roddy. I'm Margaret Barrette' Margaret said, sounding pretty embarrassed:
    01-08-20_12-02-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'So, what's the matter?' Roddy asked:
    01-08-20_12-03-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I made a right fool of myself at work' Margaret said:
    01-08-20_12-03-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I slipped on a puddle on the way into work, and then I tripped and fell on my face. I'm not clumsy, but I feel embarrassed' Margaret said, explaining to Roddy. 'Margaret, there are days when we have accidents, and you've just had one of those days' Roddy said, comforting Margaret:
    01-08-20_12-04-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Cheer up! Tomorrow will be better!' he added, giving Margaret a big comforting hug:
    01-08-20_12-04-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Thank you, Roddy. That's helped me a lot' Margaret said, feeling a lot better:
    01-08-20_12-04-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She then gave Roddy a big smooch on the cheek:
    01-08-20_12-07-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-08-20_12-07-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'You're welcome, Margaret!' Roddy said, happy to have helped another person in need of comfort:
    01-08-20_12-07-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, he went back over to the spicy stall and had another Bhel Puri:
    01-08-20_12-10-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    His tongue was gradually getting used to the heat, and that was a good sign. He had another bowl:
    01-08-20_12-13-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Ok, I think training for today is over' Roddy thought. 'Thank you for the Bhel Puri!' he said, smiling at the vendor. 'You're welcome, Roddy!' the vendor said. Roddy smiled and went back home.
    Intermission
    Some post Bhel Puri exercise:
    01-08-20_12-33-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Gardening and bees
    Screenshot only section
    01-08-20_12-37-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-08-20_12-37-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-08-20_12-40-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Del Sol Valley
    Roddy went over to Studio PBP:
    01-08-20_12-51-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shelly Heart spotted him and gave him a big hug:
    01-08-20_12-51-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy talked to Shelly:
    01-08-20_12-53-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later on, Roddy posed for pictures:
    01-08-20_12-55-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Thorne Bailey showed up:
    01-08-20_12-58-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He hadn't learned his lesson the last time. 'Your mother is a (Thorne, that's strike two. Expect a punishment later)!' Thorne shouted at Roddy:
    01-08-20_12-58-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then he went away. Roddy shrugged and chatted to Holly Alto:
    01-08-20_1-01-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, Jessica Honeydew gave her grandson a big smooch on the cheek:
    01-08-20_1-15-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-08-20_1-15-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then chatted with Grandma Jessica Honeydew:
    01-08-20_1-16-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went back home.
    Roddy's first Vlog
    Benjamin gave Roddy permission to use the video recording station. So, Roddy went into the media studio. He stood in front of the camera:
    01-08-20_5-42-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Hello there! It's Roddy!'
    01-08-20_5-42-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'So, feeling down? I've got a few tips to help you cheer up!'
    01-08-20_5-43-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Doing something that you like doing may help you to feel the happiness returning'
    01-08-20_5-43-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'If you're a child like me, talk to someone you can trust'
    01-08-20_5-43-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'If you feel stressed, sometimes a peaceful walk can help'
    01-08-20_5-44-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'There are many more ways to cheer up, but I hope I have helped you to feel positive!'
    01-08-20_5-44-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Have an awesome day!'
    01-08-20_5-44-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'And let that smile spread!'
    01-08-20_5-44-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Roddy, signing off!'
    01-08-20_5-45-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then edited and posted the video:
    01-08-20_5-49-52%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Phew, that's done. Time to go to the Starlight Accolades!' Roddy thought:
    01-08-20_5-59-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!

Update of 100 Babies with Colby Generation 2

ldZSoz4.png

Adele has a birthday to teen from child.

xStXyBF.png?2

Her father is Henry Jang.

r5tiMyw.png

Colby's first baby to get to YA!

M5ZeTid.png?1

This is Nate. Baby #15 for this challenge and Colby's first born. His father was Jaxton Fryes.

AkL6NcM.png

Eric also has a birthday to teen from child.

D0N4Suc.png?1

Eric's father is Elisha Kalani.

IgqzOfp.png

Alanis has a birthday from toddler to child.

HFK2Eyb.png?1

Alanis' father is Shaquille Pancakes.

s3lLN4j.png

This is toddler Emma. Emma's father is Duane Talla. She is baby #21.

7B7GsYy.png

We moved out Nate and finally had room for another baby. So she announces to Alika Kahananui she is pregnant with his baby. This pregnancy will be baby #22.

The pictures may be a little out of order. Sorry for that.
    5DG72Tj.gif
    edited January 2020
    We're at the Starlight Accolades:
    01-08-20_6-22-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The Starlight Accolades
    The Starlight Accolades started:
    01-08-20_6-23-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Unfortunately, Thorne was sat next to Roddy. 'Just look away, and don't acknowledge the silly man' Roddy thought:
    01-08-20_6-26-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Ahh, good. He's gone' he thought, heaving a sigh of relief:
    01-08-20_6-28-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Judith Ward gave Roddy a hug. She also had to suffer through Thorne's antics:
    01-08-20_6-30-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The accolades had finished and everyone came out.
    Thorne, I haven't forgotten about your punishment!
    So, what punishment did I give Thorne this time? Well, he had annoyed Silus Bergmann as well. Silus Bergmann was a vegetarian vampire, but he took exception on this occasion. Snack time!
    01-08-20_8-28-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-08-20_8-29-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-08-20_8-29-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Goodnight, Thorne!
    01-08-20_8-30-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Silus then gave Roddy a big hug:
    01-08-20_8-30-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Thorne woke up. Benjamin arrived...and decided to cast Furio on Thorne:
    01-08-20_8-35-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Here we go....
    01-08-20_8-35-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    FIIIIIGHT!
    01-08-20_8-35-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-08-20_8-35-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-08-20_8-35-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And the winner is, the bouncer!
    01-08-20_8-35-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Now, where do you think you're going?
    01-08-20_8-36-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin casted morphiate:
    01-08-20_8-36-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'GET GNOMED!'
    01-08-20_8-36-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-08-20_8-36-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After laughing their heads off, Roddy and Benjamin went back home.
    Back in the city
    Roddy went back to San Myshuno after a rest:
    01-08-20_9-39-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He continued his training in the ways of the Spice Hound:
    01-08-20_9-42-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He finished one bowl:
    01-08-20_9-43-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And went for another:
    01-08-20_9-44-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-08-20_9-46-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He finished his last mouthful. Roddy had mastered the ways of the Spice Hound!
    Oh dear.
    Roddy spotted Bjorn, and Bjorn looked angry:
    01-08-20_9-48-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy tried to calm him down:
    01-08-20_9-49-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    It didn't work:
    01-08-20_9-51-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Poor Roddy felt upset:
    01-08-20_9-54-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine to the rescue!
    01-08-20_9-54-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She calmed Bjorn down:
    01-08-20_9-55-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Breathe in, and out'
    01-08-20_9-55-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then turned her attention to Roddy. She gave her firstborn a big, comforting and loving hug:
    01-08-20_9-55-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And a very big smooch on the cheek:
    01-08-20_10-00-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-08-20_10-00-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And yet another, big, comforting and loving hug:
    01-08-20_10-09-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then Shine calmed Roddy's emotions:
    01-08-20_10-10-33%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    01-08-20_10-10-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    A trip to the spa, yoga and more
    Roddy and Shine Furystrykar and Jessica Honeydew went over to the spa:
    01-08-20_10-31-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine had a drink:
    01-08-20_10-35-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Jessica went to a yoga class:
    01-08-20_10-37-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, Shine joined them:
    01-08-20_10-40-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-08-20_10-40-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She showed them how it's done!
    01-08-20_10-40-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she joined in:
    01-08-20_10-43-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-08-20_10-44-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The yoga class finished and Shine talked to her mum:
    01-08-20_10-45-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After that, Shine and Roddy went over to Sugar Cone, for a game of Don't wake the Llama with Jessica and Vinny Honeydew:
    01-08-20_11-19-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After the game was over, Roddy came over to where Polly and Rebecca Honeydew, his aunts and Shine's sisters, were. They both gave Roddy a very big loving hug:
    01-08-20_11-27-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-08-20_11-28-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine and Roddy then went back to Dianthus Hall:
    01-08-20_11-34-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Bloopers/Bonus Pictures
    What does that sign say? No more death?
    01-08-20_11-40-04%25C2%25A0AM.png
    I think Jessica Honeydew overshot the target:
    01-08-20_1-10-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-08-20_1-12-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    AARGH!
    01-08-20_1-12-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And yep, she's totally missed her mark:
    01-08-20_1-12-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy seems to have a bit of a bad hair day going on here. This is base game hair!
    01-08-20_6-30-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    A close up of Thorne, sleeping:
    01-08-20_8-31-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Look at Bob the Butler. He's got maximum Wellness skill. It's still funny that he's able to do this whilst wearing butler attire:
    01-08-20_10-37-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    I bet that yoga instructor is thinking 'My word, she's still able to do a handstand, even when she's big!'
    01-08-20_10-40-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Here's the latest on Alex's university adventures

Day 3 of the First Term
    No classes for Alex, so he went to the UBrite Commons to study for his Media Production class.
    JNsAg7J.png

Later, he met a fellow UBrite student named Amanda.
    khusGMo.png

Sean was telling some jokes at the microphone, so they decided to watch him.
    jejSCvH.png

Next, he pranked Foxbury by yarn-bombing their statue.
    QvWLfvo.png

A crystal appeared out of nowhere. Sadly, he couldn't pick it up, so he studied it.
    iurh4nB.png

Frankie invited him out to the dance party at the chalet. Alex invited some of his friends to tag along. To kick things off, they did a group dance!
    XWMQQCQ.png

Alex met Blake at the party and he told him that he's studying Culinary Arts at good ol' UBrite.
    30QW5I2.png

Day 4 of The First Term
    Alex had his finals that day. It was also the lottery and he entered for a chance to win some money.

He and Emily are talking about their performances on their first final.
    YnxZrVb.png

He completed all his finals and when he got back, he was greeted with a hug from Josie.
    wFo11KV.png

Meanwhile, Emily and Marama are performing the keg stand.
    m9eSHpt.png

Emily couldn't hold on to Marama for longer and Marama fell down, splashing the juice everywhere.
    GKFmV7x.png

Tommy and Colby witnessed it all happening. Tommy wasn't impressed while Colby found it funny.
    dfak3I8.png

Tommy asked Alex to perform the keg stand with him.
    UlwsiOs.png

It failed unfortunately.
    9PzR07l.png

Now to do it the other way.
    VcJ9b62.png

...and it worked!
    IUujzog.png

Final Day of the First Term
    The lottery results came in and Mayor Whiskers was the winner! I wonder what a cat can do with a lot of money.
    z5q0rvY.png

He and his roomie, Tomoko, debated about which is better, cats or dogs.
    4bjIEuZ.png

Tomoko won the debate at the end.
    5X0rpyq.png

Later, he meet Becca and as an alumni, she was excited that he chose UBrite of his studies and she shared her experiences at UBrite with him.
    OQcCPIF.png

Few minutes later, Josie saw Alex and gave him a hug.
    biyZIYG.png

Alex said to Josie that she's so sweet and kind.
    X1RXEZJ.png

Time for Alex to tell some jokes.
    ME3xQLO.png

The famous Holly Alto was watching and cheering him on!
    YUK0YgO.png

Here are Alex's grades! I have to say he has done well on them. Hope the next term, he can get all A's or even better, A+'s.
    5syqyGg.png
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Hi everyone! I've been kinda awol lately since my little brother wouldn't stop hogging the PS4 😒. Anyways, I started a story of a man named Lukas Sisson and his cat, Taco. I started a backstory of him being abused by his mother at a young age and a crazy girlfriend who tried to kill him in the past. He is a freelancer artist with a boy crush for his neighbour, Arun. Heres a little run-down of who he is

He has black, messy hair and black eyes and always wears black. When he was a kid he lived in a terrible home and escaped at 16 dreaming to be a famous painter. Just recently his girlfriend tried to kill him for literally no reason at all so he changed his last name and moved to San Myshuno. He just came out as gay as he realized women don't care for him and met his neighbour Arun so some drama is gonna go down. Also, he has the erratic trait because of what happened to him... (it's all I could find for his situation). I mean no offence to anyone I just wanted to try out this story type!
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
    ZqaR3UQl.png
    Max and Axel being spooked by the ghost realm monster, at least they have one another, they decided to star gaze and watch a movie when the monster still wasn't gone Axel got Anaya. It had been cold and he changed into pink coldwear when Axel questioned him he said it was a hand me down from his sister he was lucky he had the one outfit from his father.
    iOYXA7Dl.png
    It would be hard to see but the monster did actually start to disappear after being sprayed with lemon juice as Axel suggested the monster didn't have much of a personality he just liked scaring children because they were easy targets. The next morning she finds a new computer as her had been broken, Max tells her he ordered it for her on Leon's computer. She thanks him but reminds him they didn't need his money and he should save his inheritance he wasn't worried, he never had a reason to spend money on anyone else before.
    Lf38uJ0l.png
    After Anaya promised Max new clothes and let them sleep they went out for a family day, though it was raining they made the most of it..until Judith came to get in the way hoping to get attention.
    ki52a87l.png
    When they got enough of being soaked they went in to sing a little karaoke I came to look what was on the table and saw the robot and Buddy in the front that I hadn't seen Anaya got both of them one for each of the boys.
    MVNvkUZl.png
    Feeling sick over her finals, some sims have sensitive stomachs during that, Anaya tried to chill out by baking some cupcakes for her boys, it helped a little.
    9nxlxU5l.png
    This would help less since they were still paying for the housing, Axel possesed the trashcan..maybe he wanted to be the goalie? They stopped when Leon hit himself in the head.
    g8mugd8l.png
    Anaya celebrating the end of it all, and her last day I let them quit their part time jobs, I love how Axel and Leon share a look as if they question whether they should join them or not. Which they did.
    5qy8bWSl.png
    The graduation didn't start immediately and Anaya kept trying to leave before they went in to go to the bathroom, eventually it was actually time to graduate and they went inside together so my babies can finally move on. They packed up everything they could find and waited for the boys to get home from school before they headed home.

I went looking for houses of mine and found one that I hadn't used in years I think, I originally remodeled another build for this one I think it was and it was for a sim I "abducted" his girlfriend, their kids and his kids with Jade and Eva this was when Get Together was pretty new. Now he didn't cheat on her when I saw his creator playing him he was something of a play boy so I let him mess around freely he gave up that life for her so it was strange touching up their house for a new family still it fit and I'm amazed I remember all that ha. Also in my game college grads get starting funds, in the form of free real estate so they can move freely. Not much story as I have to transition they need to have their wedding and some sort of vacation.

Final grades, Leon studied almost everything but he also raised his skills a bit and got straight A+s while Anaya got three and one C in a class she didn't study or focus on much so maybe that is the key study study study on top of everything else you might do in class. She's a Press Agent and he's an Officer or Fourth Lieutenant in the military with the extra space they have to pop out a couple kids of their own.
    0vmEjg9h.png
    UeS204Ah.png
    Y3EVtTzh.png

zkSYrRVh.png
    YScFCOHh.png
    Close up of their new makeovers.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @Keidra XD I will check it out but no promises, alas. I'm trying to work on like... a backlog of writing before my semester starts. And ooh, okay - if Pixel was active, then I think the default thing is to follow around their human. Whenever I send Jamie somewhere I have to specifically de-select Sage so she doesn't go too XD

@DeafSimmer oh, poor Celeste :( I hope Nathan comes to his senses! And yeah, red values make sense.

@haneul that is true! I'd be trying to balance between an effective policy and inconveniencing the least amount of people, admittedly. Maybe a policy that switches electronics off if they're not used for a certain amount of time...? Of course, that's more IRL, not Sims XD

@RedDestiny92 it'd be good, yeah! There are ways to change between the non-alien options, but it's not very easy.

@AlwaysAsking Love Luna's makeover she's such a hottie ;)

@Koteyka I think it's really awesome Pepper will be their surrogate. I hope all goes well and they have a sweet little new born baby soon.

Thank you all those who commented about my daughter's pet makeovers Lol. I should maybe post some of her families. She loves having families with babies... but she always wants to grow them up in like 5 min. I haven't actually been playing Sims a lot with her lately because she's been watching the kid version of Youtube instead of playing Sims. I've been staying up late playing Sims while the kids are asleep.
    5DG72Tj.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top