Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 - Dragonball

Comments

• gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    01-01-20_7-57-46_PM.png?width=1026&height=578
    12-31-19_4-23-08_PM.png?width=1026&height=578
    12-31-19_2-23-44_PM.png?width=1026&height=578
    12-31-19_10-33-22_AM.png?width=1026&height=578
  • Wild_Fluff201989Wild_Fluff201989 Posts: 6 New Member
    > @gustavowizard said:
    > https://discord.gg/Jcx7eY
    > new server

This one expired
  • XandrakeXandrake Posts: 1 New Member
    how can i join to your discord? i want the next version when is ready :cry:
  • AlexNarutoAlexNaruto Posts: 2 New Member
    how can i join the discord server ?please
  • MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    edited January 2020
    Hmmm.. I wonder... is it possible to produce a DBZ mod that allows DBZ style fighting/ abilities/ racial transformations; aka Frieza race/mutants/Saiyans going super saiyan? one could make content for the frieza race/saiyans/mutants for create a sim; much like how you can design your own warrior on Xenoverse. ALSO in order to DBZ fight one must have the skill called DBZ combat or power level. I kinda wish there was a way to implement power levels into sims 4 but I assume that would be waay too hard. Also to gain that kind of skill, one must be able to spar, fight, gravity train, etc... I do think that to obtain such a skill one must have fitness at lv 10 before obtaining that skill because fitness is kinda like a stepping stone and having it at lv 10 is like a power level of 10 lol.

That is just one idea, however another idea is to set them to be able to DBZ fight by required to have the Z fighter or Z villain trait and you could add a optional feature that allows them to autonomously do DBZ stuff like training, sparing, fighting, however... the DBZ villains will cause chaos and kill sims with their power, however, if there is a Z fighter or other Z villain around they will fight them. Now... what if the two Z villain's gets along with each other, then they will not fight. The fights will end with one of them defeated or one of them being killed; which is a random probability, that's just my idea, I do not expect anyone to try this suggestion. XD

Having this mod in my game will help balance out the over population that is going on in my game. XD
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Hmmm.. I wonder... is it possible to produce a DBZ mod that allows DBZ style fighting/ abilities/ racial transformations; aka Frieza race/mutants/Saiyans going super saiyan? one could make content for the frieza race/saiyans/mutants for create a sim; much like how you can design your own warrior on Xenoverse. ALSO in order to DBZ fight one must have the skill called DBZ combat or power level. I kinda wish there was a way to implement power levels into sims 4 but I assume that would be waay too hard. Also to gain that kind of skill, one must be able to spar, fight, gravity train, etc... I do think that to obtain such a skill one must have fitness at lv 10 before obtaining that skill because fitness is kinda like a stepping stone and having it at lv 10 is like a power level of 10 lol.

That is just one idea, however another idea is to set them to be able to DBZ fight by required to have the Z fighter or Z villain trait and you could add a optional feature that allows them to autonomously do DBZ stuff like training, sparing, fighting, however... the DBZ villains will cause chaos and kill sims with their power, however, if there is a Z fighter or other Z villain around they will fight them. Now... what if the two Z villain's gets along with each other, then they will not fight. The fights will end with one of them defeated or one of them being killed; which is a random probability, that's just my idea, I do not expect anyone to try this suggestion. XD

Having this mod in my game will help balance out the over population that is going on in my game. XD

@LordGalious It's possible but it would take A LOT of work and time and you would have to completely overhaul the game's current engine and the core scripting first in order to make it compatible with combat, skills and the ki energy. Then you would need to over haul the game's cosmetic's system this includes the sim rigs (Skeletons) and the new races, damaged textures and sculpting new damaged clothing.
    So no, it would not be impossible it would just be a very big time consuming project.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    edited January 2020
    I see, the idea came from the Armageddon mod because they have super hero's/super villains and the stuff that happens on it is pretty interesting, would be interesting if they had a DBZ mod that could do similar things but with a DBZ theme. lol

Also the race idea could be possible because if vampires,mermaids, etc occults can be added; then why not the DBZ races?
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • JustmmbJustmmb Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello! Your work is amazing! I've seen you mention links to download the characters to the game, but where can I find them?
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I see, the idea came from the Armageddon mod because they have super hero's/super villains and the stuff that happens on it is pretty interesting, would be interesting if they had a DBZ mod that could do similar things but with a DBZ theme. lol

Also the race idea could be possible because if vampires,mermaids, etc occults can be added; then why not the DBZ races?

@LordGalious The idea is good in merit but you would also need to take into effect the processing speed of the game's current engine with particals and lighting lag. If they could use the spell casting scripts from the game they could use energy combat or they would have to copy the scripting to try to make it base game compatible.

You would need to add new rigs for the new races if they are not humanoid and add rigs to the human skeletons for those who have tails and also animate the tails like you would the cat and dog tails which is also time consuming but it could be done to make dbz races.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• R0SER0SE Posts: 1 New Member
    @gustavowizard can I plz get the link to majin 21 skin, that'll be great.
  • AmuroREiAmuroREi Posts: 6 New Member
    Wow your incredible! Where do you upload these? I would love to add these to my game.
    @gustavowizard pls share with us link to the discord serwer :smile:
  • chrikixchrikix Posts: 1 New Member
    I am totally impressed by all the hard work here! Is there a possibility to download those DB Mods for my game?
    All the uniforms I got don't fit very well... And I am just a hair fanatic .. :blush:
    Those discordserver links don't work :disappointed:
    > @chrikix said:
    > I am totally impressed by all the hard work here! Is there a possibility to download those DB Mods for my game?
    > All the uniforms I got don't fit very well... And I am just a hair fanatic .. :blush:
    > Those discordserver links don't work :disappointed:

They don't work because they are expired :C I asked for new link but it seems like gustavowizard is absent. Hope he get back soon :)
  • ScrungusScrungus Posts: 1 New Member
    Can someone post a link to the server? The old links are expired.
  • Bulma97Bulma97 Posts: 3 New Member
    hello gustavo wizard could you please put links on the dragon ball characters of the sims 4 so download them?
  • _marley26_marley26 Posts: 1 New Member
    does anyone have a link for the Discord or for any of the cc. Im very interested.
  • OsiaOsia Posts: 2 New Member
    I would LOVE a link to whis or the discord please!
  • HassanISabbathHassanISabbath Posts: 1 New Member
    Greetings, I hope this finds you in good health. I grew up with DB/DBZ and I love what you've done with your models. Truly amazing work! I was wondering if you had the chance to add me to your discord, I'd love to be part of your community: citrinitas#3421
    I would like to join too wild-fluff#9095
  • safirebebesafirebebe Posts: 3 New Member
    I have the first two sets of gustavowizard's DBZ cc, if anyone wants them just let me know, I want the rest of his CC though, I hope he can return to let us have them too.
  • anika_fortanika_fort Posts: 2 New Member
    What should I do to dowload this costumers on my PC?
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top