Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

who wants wedding stuff this year ?

Β«1
I do and was wondering if you guys feel the same
more for sim kids and more drama please

Comments

• TWSimGamer82TWSimGamer82 Posts: 456 Member
    I wouldn't mind seeing a stuff pack focused on weddings.
    Sim: "I'm starving!"
    Player: *instructs sim to prepare meal* "Then eat something, you little goofball!"
    Sim: *starts cooking meal*
    -5 seconds later-
    Sim: *Stops cooking meal* "I'm so hungry!"
    Player: *head hits desk*
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    I do want to make my sims weddings feel more special and have anniversaries.
    I mean I can make one up using the calender but I want to renew vows and cut the cake together.
    And have people pass out on juice πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I do want to make my sims weddings feel more special and have anniversaries.
    I mean I can make one up using the calender but I want to renew vows and cut the cake together.
    And have people pass out on juice πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

me to
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited January 2020
    I liked how anniversaries popped up every year in TS3 and want that back. But I guess with the calendar addition, they expect me to do it myself.

But weddings I’m not interested in. My Sims immediately elope and then begin the baby making.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    I'm not much for arranging parties at all, including weddings. My sims all elope on the spot, usually the bathroom. Not very romantic, but the result is what I want.

I do remember the anniversaries in TS3! That was a really nice touch, I would always forget so reminders were good
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: Β»
    I liked how anniversaries popped up every year in TS3 and want that back. But I guess with the calendar addition, they expect me to do it myself.

But weddings I’m not interested in. My Sims immediately elope and then begin the baby making.

anniversaries would be nice
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    I would like it if it : included some nice contemporary male wedding clothes, slow dancing as a couple, anniversaries, some non western wedding irems (like the flower crown and aprch from IL pack) - my city living sims would like some diverse wedding traditions to suit their names and faces and cultures. And an option to call guests to watch that worked as well as call guests to meal. They miss the wedding in big venues and stay standing. An option to take wedding photos with more than 3 sims. The heart shaped bed could make a comeback as a honeymoon object.

But most of all did I mention slow dancing as a couple πŸ˜‰
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Some of my sims have weddings and some elope. I'd definitely use wedding stuff and I think it needs an update. Actually, I think there should be at least a GP for romance. Older versions all had a pack for dating and romance that released early in the series. In this one, that hasn't happened. I'm guessing there are some different reasons for that but I think a romance-focused pack is needed.

I'd add honeymoons, maybe with a new vacation world. I'd add more types of weddings and decor. I'd also add some new animations, slow dancing, improved compatibility and maybe some other romantic ideas. It would enhance what is already in the game but I think a pack like that is missing.

If anything, a wedding SP didn't poll that well back during the laundry vote. There's definitely an interest in it but how it would do would also come down to the execution.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • ThePinkBookGirlThePinkBookGirl Posts: 437 Member
    I would love a wedding pack. I was just thinking since they added the beekeeper outfit that it would be amazing to see them bring veils in next.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited January 2020
    I usually make my Sims elope, so I don't want wedding stuff.
    I only have weddings for my favorite Sims (not always even for them). Weddings don't usually work; caterers and bartenders won't do their job and guests don't even come and sit down to watch the ceremony. Weddings are mostly just a big frustration for me, so I prefer to make my Sims elope.
  • CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    Kimmer wrote: Β»
    I usually make my Sims elope, so I don't want wedding stuff.
    I only have weddings for my favorite Sims (not always even for them). Weddings don't usually work; caterers and bartenders won't do their job and guests don't even come and sit down to watch the ceremony. Weddings are mostly just a big frustration for me, so I prefer to make my Sims elope.

I've started having my Sims make the wedding cake ahead of time and not bother hiring a caterer.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    edited January 2020
    I would love it. I bought the one for Sims3 years before and look forward to a wedding where the guests actually sit and watch the wedding! They're always milling about and it's upsetting. Plus, there's precious few items to fancy up the chosen location for said wedding. I've had to improvise β€” a lot. My latest was to simply not place any chairs, since the guests rarely use them. Still, I had a few Sims remain indoors when the wedding took place on the back patio. It was a nice day, too. In fact, I believe the mother of the groom, plus his only sister were two who 'missed' the wedding vows. What is up with that? There should be a way for the bride or groom to call them to attend. I do believe that interaction existed years prior because I discovered it once. Now, I can't find it to save my life. Actually, the more I think about it, this needs to be a Game Pack. Too many things to fix for a simply Stuff Pack.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Only if we get more family stuff first. I want to see more things for other ages that aren't young adult/adult.
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I don't. Weddings play an insignificant part in my gameplay. If someone gets married they do it on the spot. Sorry..

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    edited January 2020
    I really want weddings and funerals
    Post edited by keekee53 on
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Yesss. It could definitely come in a Generations type of pack, though.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,402 Member
    I would like some more wedding gowns.
    But an entire stuff pack around weddings? It would depend on the main gameplay feature.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited January 2020
    hmmm no. mostly because I want ''wedding stuff'' to be part of romance gp that has much more than just weddings
    and I want it all to come this year since romance is so forgotten in this game
    couple dancing as a top of my list because i miss it so much and id like more than just one style
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    I do kinda annoying not quite outfit and dress than not enough dec for a wedding sure flowers arches that's pretty much it. if don't get for ts4 at lease valentine day stuff for love day that neat idea. like got season like spooky stuff one for love day.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited January 2020
    Not particularly bothered about a wedding pack honestly. i'd rather see a pack dedicated to bug fixing and an oil tanker full of QoL improvements.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited January 2020
    Perhaps just a pack focused on Events as a whole.
    Planning events weeks/months in advance, whether it be Birthdays, Weddings, Dinner Parties, Festivals.
    Be the host or designate someone else to be the host.

I would like more reasons to play with events.
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Yes and fix them so my sims will sit at one, it’s so annoying. I did enjoy the weddings in sims 2 and 3.
    We need like a party stuff pack that’s dedicated to weddings and birthdays especially oh and sleepovers too!
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    I feel I have enough stuff for weddings already and two nice venues (a beach wedding and a steamboat). But if such a pack comes with dancing animations for pairs, count me in!
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited January 2020
    I'm more interested In romance stuff than weddings. I only had one (disaster) wedding once. My sims tend to go through an extremely long getting to know eachother phase that drags on and on and on. Lol so I wouldn't personally have much use for it but I'm not against it. :*
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I love sim weddings and would love some additional flower arrangements, cake designs, veils, and the ability to have a best man, maid of honor, flower girl and ring bearer. But I also agree that it would be nice to include it in a pack with either improved parties overall or improved romance system.