Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIGNATURE URL ERROR- PLEASE HELP ME! :..(

Orchidah1Orchidah1 Posts: 193 Member
Whenever I try to add even one url, I get the msg that the signature is too long? yet I see many signatures with many 'links' and far more characters... I even used to be able to do this as well. I have tried adding the link to a word, or the image with no luck.

Hope this is alright to post here, had google-searched for an answer and found it that way.

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Orchidah1 wrote: »
    Whenever I try to add even one url, I get the msg that the signature is too long? yet I see many signatures with many 'links' and far more characters... I even used to be able to do this as well. I have tried adding the link to a word, or the image with no luck.

Hope this is alright to post here, had google-searched for an answer and found it that way.

The forum is a bit broken and has this issue sometimes. I don't know cuz it rarely happens to me. *knocks on wood* Just try reuploading the pic again and get a different URL and see if it works.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Orchidah1Orchidah1 Posts: 193 Member
    edited January 2020
    DeKay wrote: »
    Orchidah1 wrote: »

The forum is a bit broken and has this issue sometimes. I don't know cuz it rarely happens to me. *knocks on wood* Just try reuploading the pic again and get a different URL and see if it works.

I have several times, but still no luck, guess I'll have to wait and keep trying until it's fixed :( Thank you for replying :)