Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tiny Living - But

12346...Next

Comments

• StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    I know right ? I’m also surprised not to see built in microwaves and smaller kitchen stuff.

I would love this!
  • thecatsredthecatsred Posts: 327 Member
    I think if spiral staircases, ladders, and bunkbeds were added to a free patch (or bunkbeds to another child-related pack) that would be most fair.

Honestly I'd like to see a "Staircase patch 2.0" because there's still SO MANY FEATURES missing or broken from the stair patch. Landings not having tile placements (to match the floor), banisters going THROUGH a landing and preventing a "grand staircase" look, the inability to place banisters at-will, and the massive amounts of space the stairs take up on a second floor (knocking out SO MANY floor tiles needlessly). If we get a staircase 2.0 update, spiral stairs and ladders need to be added to it.
  • Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member
    edited January 2020
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    ROFL I love a new pack announcement. It leads to such entertaining threads :D

How do people know that the Murphy bed was clearly meant to be in the DU pack? Am I missing something there? Was there a previous leak or something from an EA employee?
    Lol, yes, that actually is funny. The murphy bed was never meant to be in the DU pack. They knew you were going to pay for it seperately from the get go :D

Haha but of course.

It's funny cos I've visited a fair number of uni accommodations and not seen a Murphy bed, bunk beds or even sofa beds - just regular beds all the way. That is in England, though, so we could just be odd when it comes to student sleeping apparatus ;)

Well New Zealand uni accommodations are the same so maybe the Americans are the odd ones...
    tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    ROFL I love a new pack announcement. It leads to such entertaining threads :D

How do people know that the Murphy bed was clearly meant to be in the DU pack? Am I missing something there? Was there a previous leak or something from an EA employee?
    Lol, yes, that actually is funny. The murphy bed was never meant to be in the DU pack. They knew you were going to pay for it seperately from the get go :D

Haha but of course.

It's funny cos I've visited a fair number of uni accommodations and not seen a Murphy bed, bunk beds or even sofa beds - just regular beds all the way. That is in England, though, so we could just be odd when it comes to student sleeping apparatus ;)

Well New Zealand uni accommodations are the same so maybe the Americans are the odd ones...

America *usually* has bunk, loft, & single beds in their dorms.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif