Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• goodFeel93goodFeel93 Posts: 596 Member
    Thanks @rnramey 🍪

right now i try to complete:

Tutor of Tudors (1135 SP),
    in April 2013 Compilation just (595 SP)?

Frontier Finds (195 SP),

& One with Nature (585 SP)

wish me luck 😅
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    @goodFeel93 - Good luck.

I like the pieces from One with Nature.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    Thx @Me1620 most of the objects r not on the DDLists... but over 100 SP for a bed is too much i think... 🤔 So am waiting... maybe there will be something in
    Make Me A Offer.

Some of the objects from "One With Nature" looks weird for example this curtain piece. But i like it so far.

One of the biggest disappointments in Sims 3 r:
    We have no two story windows 😭 How to build an fantasy castle (with sandstone!) without windows bigger then the whole building?
    Just google for "Cair Paravel" from the Chronicles of Narnia ^^
    It just looks weird with all of this small windows we have....
  • rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,080 Member
    Current Deal

557 ) She Put the Lime in the Coconut Top / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Life’s a Beach (Swim); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deals

558 ) Three Strikes Double Bed / 47 / 99 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Viva Las Vegas Bedroom; October 2011 Compilation; Go All In Compilation

Here is the official trailer so you can preview the venue. This is one of the first venues released by the store, so it does not contain any premium items.
    559 ) Olympian Physique / 520 / 1000 / 48% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 187, # 720, same as # 331, # 924, but less than # 770)

560 ) Towel Drying Stand / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Bathroom Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation

561 ) Live, Laugh, Love / 852 / 1953 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 345, # 784)

562 ) Futureshock Living / 726 / 1072 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 872, # 180, # 347)

563 ) Steampunk / 176 / 325 / 46% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation

564 ) Mid-Century Modern Bathroom- Towel Stackomatic / 8 / 25 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Bathroom Collection; When Worlds Collide Collection; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; Blast From the Past Compilation; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 259)

565 ) "O" Bandeau / 22 / 75 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Life’s a Beach (Swim); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 970)

566 ) PomPom Hat / 53 / 100 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Kidswears

567 ) Grapes of Nectary Stove / 28 / 81 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining; July 2011 Compilation Set; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection

568 ) Kitchen Cage Hutch / 9 / 33 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: Frontier Finds Kitchen and Dining; April 2011 Compilation; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This deal is offered twice at the same sale price (Same as # 673)

569 ) Dauntless Lady / 37 / 75 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • Taw3001Taw3001 Posts: 344 Member
    goodFeel93 wrote: »
    Thanks @rnramey 🍪

right now i try to complete:

Tutor of Tudors (1135 SP),
    in April 2013 Compilation just (595 SP)?

Frontier Finds (195 SP),

& One with Nature (585 SP)

wish me luck 😅

I would like to help you complete or lower the points need. I currently have 413 points still left and would like to help you out.
    Thanks so much! @Taw3001 cheese so kind peoples here... just like heaven. I just wish, they would fix the gift page from the store. 🙄
    Thanks so much! @Taw3001 cheese so kind peoples here... just like heaven. I just wish, they would fix the gift page from the store. 🙄

What is wrong with gift page from the store? This might be the reason I already had problem when trying to gift you.
    @Taw3001 - I was just able to gift, with difficulty, using Internet Explorer. I deleted my internet history. I made sure I unchecked the box to preserve the history of favorites.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    edited January 2020
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @Taw3001 - I was just able to gift, with difficulty, using Internet Explorer. I deleted my internet history. I made sure I unchecked the box to preserve the history of favorites.

Ok it seem to work at least it subtracted from my balance. Now @goodFeel93 would please let me know if they received it before attempting more.
  • CidyWolfCidyWolf Posts: 68 Member
    Have you tried using the windows from Supernatural for two stories @goodFeel93 ? They are the called the Mega-Window and Mega-Window Topper.
    The cathedral window from Last Venue of Amore is two stories. I have some pictures here

The Sims 3 community is awesome! You have all been truly kind and encouraging in every forum thread I have been in. I did my first build challenge and I can't say enough good things about the people and how talented they are.
    @CidyWolf yeah! I love this windows from supernatural so so much but i just can't handle this freakin' zombies.. I don't wanna play with mods and i don't wanna change this luna circle.. so that's the reason why I still don't have this EP "Supernatural" 🙄😭

I have this cathedral windows and it looks amazing. I try to make something with this two story arches and build a small balcony in front of this. Better than nothing i think.

@Taw3001 it worked with the End table and the "Desert designs sofa" I did buy this "Backcountry partition" cause this one didn't work? Really don't know why. Seems like some of the objects are problematic to gift.

Biggest thanks 🙏🏼🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪
    @goodFeel93 Yes, the zombies are annoying :D I set my lunar cycle to 10 days and have a fence with gate when I can. The cathedral window is beautiful. I'm holding off on buying more points but I still stop in this thread once in awhile. I will be working on getting more store items for a long time. My wish list keeps growing :D Good luck with your sets :)
    Yes! "Steampunk" and "Frontier Finds" r now complete. What a great day 🙏🏼 Thanks to all the people who helped out! 🍪🍪🍪
    edited January 2020
    I just checked some things. I really own so much from the store but i never saw this?? It's the first time i noticed this. What does it mean? I mean is there a background story bout it?

https://i.ibb.co/QkzW025/Screenshot-20200112-141453-Duck-Duck-Go.jpg
    I just checked some things. I really own so much from the store but i never saw this?? It's the first time i noticed this. What does it mean? I mean is there a background story bout it?

@goodFeel93 You can get those items as part of Best of 2010 Collection

Also, Thank You!! :cookie:
    Yeah right @CidyWolf i own the whole compilation 2010, but was confused 'bout "no longer avaliable to purchase" I never saw it. 🤔
    @goodFeel93 Oh, I see what you mean now. :blush:
  • rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,080 Member
    Current Deal

569 ) Dauntless Lady / 37 / 75 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

Upcoming Deals

570 ) Adventurous Life! / 820 / 2000 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Includes: Safari Living Set; Africa Inspiration Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 585, # 3, but less than # 132)

571 ) In Stride / 34 / 75 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Victorian Fashions

572 ) Technophobe No More / 935 / 1530 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation Set; Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 394, # 592, # 158, # 92)

573 ) Vertical Challenge Rock Wall / 180 / 545 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Man Cave Compilation; Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation (indirectly by owning Adventurous Life!)
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 214, # 773)

574 ) Advantageous Washstand / 14 / 15 / 7% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Bathroom Set; Full Regal Living Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 595)

575 ) Simply Ultra Sink / 43 / 68 / 37% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 691)

576 ) A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set / 400 / 1250 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 689, but less than # 424, # 551)

577 ) Drifter's Desire / 608 / 714 / 15% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fortune's Folly Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 33, # 232, # 712, but less than # 897)

578 ) World of Wonder Carousel Collection / 1045 / 1900 / 45% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 343)

579 ) Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill / 220 / 552 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 546, same as # 149 but less than # 497, # 160)

580 ) Deliciously Indulgent Bakery / 1064 / 1900 / 44% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 771, but less than # 172)

581 ) The Happy Elephant / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound; Panda & Friends; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Kids! 2010; Best of 2010

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
    edited January 2020
    @goodFeel93 - I did not purchase Supernatural until I could get it for a very good price because, like you, I do not like playing with supernatural beings in my games. While I normally set my lunar cycle to a single state, there is an alternative to get rid of zombies without using mods. You use EA's testingcheatsenabled cheat code. As posted on Carls Sims 3 Guide . Supernatural does come with nice build and buy items.

Removing Zombies via Cheats
    Regrettably, EA failed to give us the slider or checkbox we need most to control the Zombie population - although we hope for this to be fixed in a future patch. For now, the only way to trim Zombies from the game world is to use testingcheatsenabled true, shift-click the mailbox and choose Supernatural Population Control. Using this you can cause the game to remove a percentage of all Zombies (or any other Supernatural Sims) from the neighborhood. Do this a few times and there will be significantly fewer Zombies running around. Resetsim firstname lastname will also reset a Zombie and remove it from your lot.

CidyWolf wrote: »

@goodFeel93 You can get those items as part of Best of 2010 Collection

Also, Thank You!! :cookie:
    Yeah right @CidyWolf i own the whole compilation 2010, but was confused 'bout "no longer avaliable to purchase" I never saw it. 🤔

Further to @CidyWolf 's answer, I recall that, years ago, this set was available for free on its own. I confirmed this in a post on Carl's sims 3 website. It was available for a limited time either when World Adventures was released or to celebrate the milestone when The Sims 3 Facebook Page hit 13 million “Likes”. When the free offer expired, the set was still showing on the store page but as no longer available. While you could not get it as a stand alone set any longer, it was included as part of the World Inspiration Compilation.

@Me1620 There is so much I missed :'(
  • Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    although we hope for this to be fixed in a future patch.
    Oh! There's so much I'd love to see fixed in a future patch!
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
    Thanks @Me1620 Does Supernatural come with big major game changes? I mean of curse the lunar circle, annoying zombies and other occults (some u can deactivate right).
    But does it change the way you play a lot even u don't play with magic and occults?

Maybe i should give "Supernatural" a try. Just hope it works when i set the lunar circle right to prevent zombies 🙄🤔 I love the build objects to much..
    Lexers615 wrote: »
    although we hope for this to be fixed in a future patch.
    Oh! There's so much I'd love to see fixed in a future patch!

@Lexers615 - You, me and every other person still playing the Sims 3. (and maybe those who shelved it because they found it to aggravating to play)

@goodfeel93 - In addition to introducing fairies, werewolves, withches and zombies, Supernatural introduced:
    • the skill of alchemy
    • Bonehilda the skeleton maid
    • the fortune teller career path
    • the hobby of Beekeeping
    • the town of Moonlight Falls
    • some new traits
    • some new Life Time Rewards

You can read more details on Carl's Sims 3 guide or watch the Sims 3 Producer Walkthrough.

You can also search Youtube for reviews of the game. This is a link to LGR's review, one of my favorite reviewers.

Thanks @Me1620 i know, i just asked for significant things like the lunar circle and the zombies at full moon.

I think i could "ignore" the most like alchemy for example, but not things like the lunar circle... really hard to explain cause my english isn't really good 😅😑

More like playing "Supernatural" without supernatural(s) 🤔🤣
    edited January 2020
    I didn't get Supernatural for a long time after it was released which means I played the game with the lunar cycle turned on since I never had a reason to adjust it. From the time I got Supernatural, I normally turned off the lunar cycle. There was no change in my gameplay. When I turned on the lunar cycle, I don't notice anything different except for the zombies (I unchecked all the other supernatural states.)

I did more searching to find what effects the lunar cycle has that would be in addition to turning sims into zombies. During full moon, pets are antsy and more ghosts roam around. I do not miss those things in my game and calmer pets and fewer ghosts doesn't affect how I play on a lot.

If the lunar cycle was added to the base game through a patch, couldn't you adjust the lunar cycle in your game to see the effects before you purchase Supernatural?

What is it you think you would miss? Do you notice the different phases of the moon in the sky? That is not something I look at in my game and that wouldn't change how I play on a lot.

I will add that while I never wanted to play with Supernaturals, I have played with them to earn achievement badges. Some of the interactions are quite funny especially the werewolves.

BTW, your English is very good. I hope my explanation answers your question.
    Post edited by Me1620 on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top