Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Group Limit Of Three?

For the first time ever, I decided to make a group consisting of the entire household. But after my Sim had invited two people, she couldn't add anyone else. I'm reading online that you should be able to have a group consisting of eight Sims...is the article mistaken, or is my game bugging out again?
Be safe.

Comments

• IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited January 2020
    Are the household members you can't add to the group children? Children can't be a part of a group. I hate that, because when I send a whole family somewhere together, the parents always get automatically grouped. Then when it's time to send them home, I have to disband the group in order to send the children home with their parents.
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited January 2020
    I've always hated that too. And with all of the mods we have at our disposal, for those of us who use them, I've never seen one that cuts through this nonsense so the age restriction must be baked into the game core somehow.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • rennmanrennman Posts: 1 New Member
    sorry to go off topic but i dont know what else to do...how do i post a new topic thread?...i dont see that option any where
  • fxchrfxchrfxchrfxchr Posts: 329 Member
    You can't start a new topic thread yet, you are too new. See here for more info: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know#latest

Your best bet for now is to find an existing (and recent) thread with a topic similar to the one you want to post about. Or wait until you get enough points.......
    Firby nurbs!
  • RiverBlossomRiverBlossom Posts: 255 Member
    IreneSwift wrote: »
    Are the household members you can't add to the group children? Children can't be a part of a group.

Thank you! :)
    Be safe.