Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Other Games Do You Play?

Comments

• VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    I've been playing Dragon's Dogma: DA. It's pretty fun to be fighting griffins and then pulling them back to the ground when they try to fly away. Sorry Buckbeak but I want that ambrosial meat.

I have also been playing MHW, but it's been a pain farming the Metal Raths.
    EMrBkJP.png
  • MothmanMerlinMothmanMerlin Posts: 39 Member
    I mostly play Breath of The Wild, Creatures: Exodus (and docking station), something like 400 hours in skyrim even if i dont play it consistently, and Neko Atsume!
    suspected osdd-1b system|he/him|heavily modded game, see something you like, just ask:>|novice programmer and experienced artist|
    "it's like one of my Japanese animes!"
  • YumikatYumikat Posts: 24 Member
    Creativerse and saints row 4 are my main games but I also play dragon age series and guild wars 2.
  • WHW_SimmerWHW_Simmer Posts: 21 Member
    Some other games I enjoy when not playing Sims 4 include:

Super Mario Maker 2
    Luigi's Mansion 3
    Spider-Man (PS4)
    Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
    Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
    Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

I also like playing NES & SNES games from time to time on the respective apps available on Nintendo Switch.
    "It is now time for our main event of Bob Pancakes vs. Diego Lobo, but here comes Caleb Vatore with an angry holiday gnome! And now here comes Johnny Zest with a cup of vampire cure! It's pandemonium, but we're out of time!"
  • RiverBlossomRiverBlossom Posts: 255 Member
    I recently got into a game called Dragon's Life, where you control a dragon and can fly as high as you want. I love it. There's not much to do though, you just fly around and talk to other players. It would have benefitted from having more features.
    Be safe.
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Wrapping up Jedi:Fallen Order and The Outer Worlds.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • EirayaEiraya Posts: 21 Member
    I play a lot of games, honestly more than I can keep up with. Unfortunately a lot of them end up getting abandoned. But I'm currently playing Hollow Knight for the Switch, which is so much fun! I also own it on PC, but I'm glad I got it for Switch as well - otherwise I'd probably never finish it.
  • THESVTRAPTORTHESVTRAPTOR Posts: 81 Member
    -Forza Series
    -Mafia II
    -LA Noire
    -GTA Series
    -Fallout Series
    -NFS Series
    “Things do not happen. Things are made to happen.” -JFK
  • AriLuvvAriLuvv Posts: 24 Member
    Do phone games count?? lol
  • MelinoeMelinoe Posts: 64 Member
    I've been playing Monster Hunter World: Iceborne lately. It's really fun!
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Eiraya wrote: »
    I play a lot of games, honestly more than I can keep up with. Unfortunately a lot of them end up getting abandoned. But I'm currently playing Hollow Knight for the Switch, which is so much fun! I also own it on PC, but I'm glad I got it for Switch as well - otherwise I'd probably never finish it.

That's a good reminder to one day ... finish Hollow Knight :joy: Amazing game!! But I fear I might be finishing Ori & the Will of the Wisps first when that (finally) comes out <3
  • RadioOwlRadioOwl Posts: 9 New Member
    Really the only other games I play besides TS4 is Battlefront 2 and Grand Theft Auto 5. I play both of those with my husband actually, so it can be pretty fun!
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    - theHunter: Call of the Wild
    - World of Warcraft

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    World of Warcraft.
    DBZ Budakai
    Fable 2
    and
    Overlord (The one with the little minions by Triumph studios).
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

Journey to the Savage Planet.

This game is not only fun, but hilarious as well. This was a great surprise.

Journey_to_the_Savage_Planet_tips_and_tricks_1.0.jpg

Journey-To-The-Savage-Planet.jpg

Journey-to-the-Savage-Planet-Explorer-Ranks-and-Science-Experiments-guide-alpha-pufferbird-scaled.jpg

Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Minecraft, Stardew Valley, and Pokemon are my faves (besides Sims). Guess I just like calmer games... I also love Animal Crossing
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 814 Member
    Been playing Pokemon UltraSun and Pokemon Sword recently
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • deluxiedeluxie Posts: 7 New Member
    i play stardew valley, breath of the wild, basically every just dance game, and left 4 dead :)
    With all the updates it has been getting, I've jumped back into No Man's Sky.

Been loving what Hello Games has done here.

the-void-ship-2.png

Beyond_Screen_3.0.jpg

NoManSky-1-1024x576.jpg

Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • LGBTQ_SimmerLGBTQ_Simmer Posts: 15 New Member
    -Overwatch
    -Red Redemption Two
    -Roblox
    -Death Stranding
    -BATIM
    -Jump Shoujo City 3D
    -Daigaku Gurashi
    -Batman Arhkam Asylum Series
    -Animal Crossing
    -Neko Atsume
    -Skyward Sword, Ocarina Of Time, The Windwaker, Twilight Princess, A Link to the Past and Four Swords
    -Pity Party
    -Start Survey
    -Bullet Force

there's more but I'm too stupid to remember the names
  • otergund95otergund95 Posts: 19 Member
    Besides The Sims 3, I play Don't Starve Together, Dragon Ball FighterZ, Dead by Daylight, and Civilization VI (rarely). Also, I was playing Dota 2 for a while (6 years :D), but it's kind of repetitive, so I've sold my items and deleted the game. Now I am waiting for Half-Life Alyx.
  • SimpleeSimplee Posts: 64 Member
    I've been loving Tem Tem lately! I know it's in early release but it's such a cute game and it's a lot more challenging that pokemon! :)
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 814 Member
    Been playing Detective Pikachu lately
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • under_sun_and_skyunder_sun_and_sky Posts: 96 Member
    Been playing a lot of both Divinity Original Sin games. They've both gotten me into isometric turn based rpgs, a genre I didn't think I cared for that much before, but if others are as fun as these to play then holy heck I've been missing out.
    tumblr_pg992c6rBP1r42s8uo1_400.gifv
    XCOM Chimera Squad

It’s been awesome so far.

xcom-chimera-squad-interview-sequel-expansion.jpg

Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png