The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

An update of the Pizza oven by Rebecah at Affinity Sims

SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
Hi Everyone

I have always loved the functional Pizza oven that the lovely CC creator Rebecah converted from one of katy's old creations over at PC Sims (as Rebecah states credits go to Katy) however as you can see from the pic below of the old one it does not exactly fit in too well with modern day sims residences or community diners or restaurants so I took a chance and emailed her directly from her Affinity Sims website recently asking if there was anything she could do to make it smaller and more modern looking and to my surprise she got back to me very quickly and converted it in only a couple of days to the TS3 pizza oven that came with the Monte Vista world which I had not expected so to say I almost spit my coffee out in delight when I received an email informing me of the finished oven is an understatement lol :)

I have tested it in game and it is working perfectly simply click on the oven and direct your sim to cook either a maxis or italy pizza and moments later your sim has a delicious looking pizza to eat.

Old Oven

x8Q3TaZ.jpg

New oven (in game pics)

PYTQeIM.jpg

Sim cooking with the oven

RZc1r4v.jpg

Pizza finished and ready to eat

qHr3YDr.jpg

I hope other players enjoy using this oven in game as much as I do and wanted to ask players visiting her site to download the oven leave a thank you post/message to show appreciation of her agreeing to my request and finishing it so quickly.

Download link

http://affinitysims.com/index.php?/file/2824-modern-pizza-oven/

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing her link. :+1:
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Rflong7

you are welcome I have been wanting a modern version to this oven for ages so to finally have my wish granted made me very happy as always lol I think my OCD requires 2 lifetimes to get used to series 2&3 with my perfection issues :)
  • rebecahrebecah Posts: 4 New Member
    Thanks so much for sharing the link. It is because of people like you who given me ideas for many of the things I've created for the game. It is so much fun to help others. :)
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    @rebecah wrote: »
    Thanks so much for sharing the link. It is because of people like you who given me ideas for many of the things I've created for the game. It is so much fun to help others. :)

I must give a big Thank You, too. :mrgreen:
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Oh marvelous, this is just awesome, thanks so much! My sims will love it <3
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
    Hi @rebecah

You are very welcome I hope that link also leads players back to your site to take a look at all your other worthy creations too and as for bringing joy I can definitely say your creations do that so if that is your aim your are already achieving it to my mind :)

@Rflong7

Loving the Avi and wondering what you may be creating these days as I constantly jump back and forth between 2&3 :)
    Just a heads up to players who like playing with @rebecah's new modern style of pizza oven she has now made a further version which I also like and will be going into my rustic/farming residential homes and italian style diner which my sims loved when using her old oven so i am sure it will be a hit with my sims in that setting again..

I am not in game right now due to RL issues but just wanted to inform any interested party :)

NiEp486.jpg

It can be downloaded from affinitysims on the following link where there is also an information video on the oven as well..I love this oven so to get another one is totally awesome of her :)<3

http://affinitysims.com/index.php?/file/2826-another-pizza-oven-sims-2/