Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SP16 Tiny Living Stuff : Are you enthusiast ?

Comments

• BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I'm not enthusiastic but I am always down for new b/b and CAS.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • JadesimmerJadesimmer Posts: 76 Member
    edited January 2020
    No
    $10 for "Murphy Bed Pack", one and only so-called "new" object? Definitely NO.
    4kTG3iX.png
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    Yes
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    February11 wrote: »
    I like BIG homes, but could be swayed if I like the look of the other bits and bobs included with it.
    I guess small lots could useful as coffee shops or quaint bars - they don't have to be residential.

Wait until you hear about TS4 HUGE Living SP

The gameplay object is a king sized bed for sims (4 tiles wide). Includes new bed animations like woohoo, making out while lounging in the bed, jumping on the bed and sleeping in weird positions.

For some reason, this made me think of the ridiculously gigantic bed that Lord Vivec has in Elder Scrolls Online. It made me wonder what on Tamriel that guy does in his bedroom when he's not pretending to be divine. LOL

... and while I know your comment was made in jest, I'm suddenly inspired to enlarge the gaudiest bed I can find in TS4 and ring it with a bunch of poles and mirrors. LOL
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    Yes
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    No.

''My first discover University stuff''

People keep saying that, but I never had anything shown there in my dorm room. I had 2 tiny beds, mini fridge, microwave, tiny tv, and computer desk. All things we already have in the game.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • starcrunchstarcrunch Posts: 672 Member
    Yes
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    February11 wrote: »
    I like BIG homes, but could be swayed if I like the look of the other bits and bobs included with it.
    I guess small lots could useful as coffee shops or quaint bars - they don't have to be residential.

Wait until you hear about TS4 HUGE Living SP

The gameplay object is a king sized bed for sims (4 tiles wide). Includes new bed animations like woohoo, making out while lounging in the bed, jumping on the bed and sleeping in weird positions.

For some reason, this made me think of the ridiculously gigantic bed that Lord Vivec has in Elder Scrolls Online. It made me wonder what on Tamriel that guy does in his bedroom when he's not pretending to be divine. LOL

... and while I know your comment was made in jest, I'm suddenly inspired to enlarge the gaudiest bed I can find in TS4 and ring it with a bunch of poles and mirrors. LOL

Funnily what Vivec gets up to is a known thing - it's memorable and not the sort of thing one forgets. It's in the various books in Morrowind... The large bed ESO is very much a nod to this history.

On topic - as most of my Sims live in small houses and apartments so I'm pretty into this pack. A lot of the items look pretty good to me!
    OriginID: CrunchedStars
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Yes
    So I just watched Lil Simsie’s tiny home challenge that @SimGuruFrost gave her and she mentioned that the 100 tile limit counts towards floors too but not porches and such 🤔
    Which means that tall house in the trailer used approx 25 tiles on each floor 🤔🤔 Interesting....100 tiles is actually a lot when you think about it but not if you make multiple floors but then it’s not really a tiny house to be honest.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    I'm honestly torn, while I'm happy we're getting more things and very quickly at that, it feels kind of pointless...As a family payer (household is usually 4+) I don't really see the appeal to living in a shoebox, not to mention it feels like the team is a little late to the party since builders have been making tiny homes in TS4 since it's release.
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    No

Vh2zDCR.gif
    You best stop wondering now, because you probably won't like the answer.

As for me, I'm meh to the pack. Murphy beds are nice, but not worth the ten bucks. Stuff Packs in general don't really feel worth it, aside from a good few.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    No

Vh2zDCR.gif
    You best stop wondering now, because you probably won't like the answer.

As for me, I'm meh to the pack. Murphy beds are nice, but not worth the ten bucks. Stuff Packs in general don't really feel worth it, aside from a good few.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Yes
    While I'm definitely not an "enthusiast", I am kinda excited for this SP.

My gameplay consists almost etirely of legacies and everyone starts out in pretty much a tiny house. So, I'm looking forward to seeing how this helps me out. Additionally, it kinda has me intrigued with an idea of instead of just starting a legacy in a tiny home, but keep them there and try to raise the family it in. :)
  • DuendeDuende Posts: 175 Member
    No
    Pay money for a bed, some recoloured clothing from "Discover University" and a lot trait that could have been easily added in an update?
    tenor.gif
  • Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    edited January 2020
    No
    Not enthused about. Seems like a stuffer of content they wanted to put out, but since there is no DLC store as the previous sims games had where we could could select which items to purchase... anyway, put it into a stuff pack. I like new content, but the theme of this content is meh.

And I’m seeing a lot of recreations of certain hairstyles.
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    edited January 2020
    No
    Well, I don't "hate" it enough to say: I will never buy it. But I really, really don't understand what it is all about. We just have such many building spaces, and according to the pack they are all too big. Do we get new lots perhaps?
    Besides, I don't want any of my dear sims killed by a stupid bed.
  • lone_catlone_cat Posts: 417 Member
    No
    I'm pretty neutral on this stuff pack. I'll probably buy it at some point, just for the murphy bed.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Yes
    I actually like the look of this pack. I much prefer smaller homes for my sims as opposed to big ones. Some of the BB will definitely come in handy for that!
  • Fonxi121994Fonxi121994 Posts: 457 Member
    No
    Pointless pack and a new cash grab.

I'm not surprised though
    The changes came slowly at first. Most didn't realize, or didn't care, and accepted them. They chose a comfortable life.
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2020
    No
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    Yes
    The CAS and BB are exactly my taste, I can't get enough of mid century modern items.
  • mickimagnummickimagnum Posts: 74 Member
    Yes
    Yes. Give me all the stuff. All the packs.
    Origin ID: mickimagnum
    My Sims Blog

• RiverX2BananasRiverX2Bananas Posts: 58 Member
    Yes
    I LOVE building tiny homes. I do that most of the time anyways so yes, I am thrilled to get this pack. I wish there was spiral staircases or ladders and bunk beds, but even like it now is, this is a great pack for me. I'm more excited about this pack than most game or expansion packs!
  • Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Yes
    Yes because I love playing in tiny homes :smile: and I like the style of the pack.
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    edited January 2020
    No
    I stopped getting excited about packs. I have to see great significant gameplay features before even deciding if it is worth full price.
    Post edited by NorthDakotaGamer on
  • Kristy983Kristy983 Posts: 26 Member
    Yes
    I'm a fan of the challenge of tiny living, but I would love to be able to pair it with off-the-grid a little more. A lot of people who choose tiny homes also like to live off-the-grid, at least a little. They use solar panels on their tiny homes and compost toilets. This pack could have offered those things.
  • randy2355randy2355 Posts: 157 Member
    Yes
    I wasn't at first. Then I read that the tile limit was 100 tiles, so I started a new save, and tried out the 100 tile limit and I was all, "ok, it could be fun to have that little extra challange, as my sims usually end up in gigantic houses." Then, when I watched the livestream, and saw that there were three size limits, I tried the smallest size limit. I find that my sim is using comunity lots more, and doing more outdoor activities, going to the festivals in San Myshuno again, ect! To get the extra rewards for downsizing will be nice.