Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    In my Ember-Benali household Luna and Chase are both Archaeologists and have had some adventures in the jungle together
    yu6ztmf.png
    They've just got married at the bluffs
    QiZkLw2.png
    and are now expecting their first little explorer, who will be the start of generation four.
    m2viXt7.png
    5AS4U4t.png
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    A small Fier Legacy update on Dawn before I move to others in the family. :)

Intro & Recent Posts in Spoiler
    Not wanting to let a disappointing birthday get her down and feeling better after a good night’s rest, Dawn woke up early, shook off any lingering bad feelings and went out to practice yoga.

r5DTyu5.jpg

She had a plan: exercise, then experience romantic love, start by trying to flirt again.

Dawn’s social circle wasn’t huge. Outside of her family, she didn’t know many people, but there was one person she’d seen around. His name was Aaron, and like Dawn, he’d recently become a young adult.

Dawn didn’t know what to look for in a boyfriend. Her dad wasn’t exactly a role model. She was the oldest of the kids in the home, and so this normal ambition was hers alone.

She invited Aaron over and he came.

xq6GeDF.jpg

She confessed, “I like you.” Because she did like him? It was odd, though, because she didn’t know much about him.

5jw6Jiu.jpg

They exchanged social media.

NPgP13W.jpg

And then she had her first kiss.

sjFkCpc.jpg
    PMSuqJG.jpg

Dawn’s already thinking of marriage with her acquaintance-turned-instant-love-interest (not boyfriend), but it’s far too soon for that. She should meet more people first, enroll in university, and continue enjoying a normal sort of life.

@Simlover163 Alex must come from a wealthy family if he can give a roommate $10,000 as a gift while still being a college student himself? Or did he earn it from his restaurant? It’s funny to me that they have so much gourmet food prepared for them.

@Sarabeth2984 Back then, I did have a ton of boys (1 girl and then 7 boys before the next girl). But she (Aster from my legacy) actually protected her brothers as she was the oldest and the only vampire child at the time. Now, I have so many girls. The family has evened out with 8 girls and 8 boys being born. I normally don’t like ghosts, but I’m looking forward to seeing more of Griffin. Joanna went through a fair amount of trouble to bring him back.

@karizzles Wow. That’s awful. I didn’t know a sim could freeze? after taking a shower. Are you going to resurrect her or just let it stay?
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Cinderella could feel it. The magic her fairy godmother had put into crafting her dress was wearing off, but she had something to let the Prince know before departing and was determined to express it!
    7emn9jJ.png

He looked puzzled by her demeanour.
    DoplORZ.png

"You seem to have a lot on your mind. Don't be afraid to tell me because I'll listen to anything you have to say. Anything."
    g1qPT6d.png

"Well, it's just... I..."
    VCzPZI7.png

She couldn't find the right words with the pressure of time on her back, so she thought it would be better to show him how she felt.
    mCyI2Ve.png
    nLrb4qQ.png

Following a gasp from the Prince, Cindy explained her actions.
    "In one night you have given me something my stepfamily has denied me for so long. I thank you good sir and bid you a sweet night."
    And she was gone before the Prince could utter another word.
    Wf2M3bV.png

Unfortunately, before Cindy could find her way out of the ball she was caught between the vengeful eyes of her wicked stepmother. This could mean some serious trouble for her back home.
    lXs4wUh.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Getting into the Winterfest spirit is always a bit difficult when you're... well... evil. Wilbica decided to get into the snow spirit instead (close enough, right?), lighting fires all over Oasis Springs just so she could chillio them out again... and ended up freezing herself by accident. This happened about an hour ago and I'm still laughing.

eisfest...nicht9wkvu.jpg

But everything worked out fine in the end, and even though it looks like Aya is touching the butt of a much younger man here, they were just singing.

weihnachten02-amarsch7mkk5.jpg

Meanwhile, my up-the-wall-bike-riding ghost (who happens to be Aya's deceased father) finally achieved what he couldn't in life: his distinguished economy degree at Foxbury Institute, with honours even. He didn't have that robe and that hat when he was still alive, so I wonder if the university staff somehow killed those clothes so they could appear ghostly on his astral body.

abschluss-selfie70kvr.png

Merry Christmas! ... (Yeah, I realise I'm a bit late, but I only got Discover University on sale around Christmas, so...)
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    I've lost my last grandad this evening. He was 87 years old. And it has shocked mum...
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    @ChuChuExpress I am so sorry for your loss! You and your family are in my prayers.
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    @ChuChuExpress So sorry to hear about your loss! My condolences to you and your family.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @ChuChuExpress my sympathy to you and your family. Sorry for your loss.
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @ChuChuExpress Sorry for your loss.
    @sarabeth2984 Thank you. Good to see Griffin back as a ghost and member of the family.
    @Becka28 I've only added some paintings to the house.

In love and out of love
    49353188762_7789ed8de8_c.jpg
    Alice let her thoughts fly, while she cooked dinner on the stove. Her thought made her smile and she got butterflies in her stomach.
    It was a long time since she felt that way.
    49353024261_6f57fa0c76_c.jpg
    But should she follow her feelings or let her life stay as it is now.

Eric, Alice, Olivia and Alice friend went to the romance festival.
    49352569688_fcd43d2ce4_c.jpg
    Being at the romance festival made Olivia sad. Seeing other couple kiss was difficult for her. So Olivia decided to go home.

49353233482_d534301619_c.jpg
    The drink at the romance festival made Alice feelings stronger. She encouraged herself to kiss the man that gives her butterflies.

49353233422_42d38b698a_c.jpg
    Eric couldn't believe what happened in front of his eyes. His wife kissed her friend infront of him.

49353233382_06d1b3cae9_c.jpg
    Eric slapped Alice chin and told her to stop hurt his feelings.

49352569578_02d086f1c3_c.jpg
    Alice gave her friend a long kiss. It just felt so good to kiss him.

49352569558_f44d6f529c_c.jpg
    A furious Eric slapped Alice face again. How could she hurt his feelings like this and kiss another man twice infront of him.

49353233272_789d8aa169_c.jpg
    Eric asked her to say sorry and promise to never cheat on him again.

49353233252_d81291e6f3_c.jpg
    Alice told him their marriage is over and asked for a divorce. Eric left the romance festival in rage after the divorce was confirmed.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited January 2020
    I'm back. Camp was awesome. I think I met a real life Steve there. He was the absolutely kindest, softest, heartwarming person ever, he wore pink floral hoodies and he couldn't stop talking about his boyfriend and how much he misses him. Our counselor helped him make a painting of his boyfriend and it was super sweet <3 That's like the best thing ever, don't you think? :blush:

@Steamvarius
    Oh no, Nick's going to shatter the peace yet again.
    Unfortunately, that may be true... :'(
    Thank you!

@RedDestiny92
    It was funny but in a sad way "i cant do this" "okay I'll leave" poor guy.
    Poor Tony just always expects the worst :disappointed:
    I'm so happy they are taking things slow things went wrong when they didnt have to but it can get better if they allow it.
    Yep, a slow and steady relationship is definitely the best way to heal both of them :)
    Thank you!

@ryttu3k
    Snickered out loud at Peter wearing an Avengers shirt, that's a bit meta! "Hey Pa, did you ever notice you and Dad are a lot like Captain America and Iron Man?"
    Shh, don't spoil it for them :joy::joy:
    Awww, I'm so glad they had that talk! And now they can start again, properly and honestly this time.
    A whole new relationship :blush:
    Thank you!

@Keidra
    Yay! I'VE ONLY BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOREVER. KICK HIS BUTT! WAIT. THOR NO. THOR BAD. OMG.
    Oh Thor, what have you done... :weary:
    Thank you!

@Becka28
    Yay - Thor saying some sense to Steve (all the things I yell at the screen). So nice to see Steve and Tony talk again instead of leaping to conclusions and assuming things.
    Yes! Finally Steve and Tony understand the importance of communication!
    I was happy (to say the least) and then distressed when Thor confronted Nick. Will Nick ever leave Tony alone?
    Lets hope he won't bother doing anything at least for a while... Nick's mischief is the last thing Tony needs right now :cold_sweat:
    Thank you!

@Morkovka
    Oh wow, golden retrievers can bite! And then bark one word too much *facepalm*
    Why, Thor? Just why...🤦‍♀️
    Thank you!

@jheyjuneice
    oh my, that put me through so many emotions but I'm happy for Steve and Tony! Also glad that Thor kicked Nick's butt, he deserved it!
    Oh yes. I couldn't just leave Nick completely unharmed after everything that happened :sweat_smile: Steve and Tony may have something stopping them from punching Nick, but Thor doesn't care :D
    Thank you!

@sarabeth2984
    I am in love with your Thor. I could just hear his voice as Chris Hemsworth’s Thor when reading his dialogue (not gonna lie I was happy with that:). He is an amazing friend to Peter, Steve and Tony. They seem like they are going to be much happier in Sulani.
    Aww, thank you so much! :blush: They surely are much, much happier now.

It was a lovely November day. The sun was shining, the birds were singing.
    ae8ff2bcbd92.png

Steve was almost done planting their little garden.
    96e79ae9bbd7.png

Suddenly, he heard a yelp.
    52cda45b469a.png

"Tony!?"
    6e567b024d96.png

09a322eb8b79.png

"What happened, are you okay!?"
    2d0dbf347c3f.png

"The knife slipped and I think I cut my finger," Tony explained, sounding rather confused. "But I'm fine."
    b272122bc38f.png

"Let me see."
    "Really, it's- it's nothing. Don't worry about it."
    "Trust me, if you get infected it won't be nothing..."
    372715af52f6.png

"Oh. It's just a little scratch," Steve smiled.
    "Exactly what I just said!"
    "Alright, alright," Steve laughed and gently kissed Tony's hurt finger. "Sorry I overreacted."
    99ca5cba37a2.png

"No problem," Tony smiled too. "Look what I made!"
    62ff3a2be99e.png

"It's a dragon. I thought of making him after Peter brought that game about dungeons and dragons. Do you like it?" he hopefully asked.
    5ce7dd821faf.png

"I love it."
    93f0ef5bf86d.png
    More under the cut:
    Dear Kat,
    How are you doing? How are the kids? Enjoying Brindleton Bay? Has everything worked out with the house?
    Don't be surprised I'm sending a handwritten letter. Internet - not really a thing in Sulani. It's been over a week since we moved here. And for now it looks like everything worked out great.

a59d462dc463.png

Even though not much time has passed, Tony is already making progress. He's still constantly trying to help around though.
    dbb8ac606275.png

I think he just hates that I have to spend time on cleaning instead of him. Especially since Thor got me in the conversationalist career and I already spend eight hours away.
    760f13a7123f.png

Tony ALWAYS wants to spend time together.
    a14ac068a0d2.png

"Okay, now that the laundry is taken care of, can we please go snuggle?"
    baa6bb8204d2.png

"Of course."
    604a7e6cc72d.png

He often comes up with excuses just to be around me.
    d68ee3ab19bd.png

"Hey... Have you seen my coffee cup, I think I misplaced it..."
    "Sure, it's over here," Steve nodded at the coffee table.
    134e1ae61d4c.png

"Oh... So um- what are you reading?"
    923cb7bf76da.png

"Something on gardening."
    "Cool... cool."
    4e16a9ee5fc7.png

"You know, Tony... You don't have to come up with excuses just to be around me," softly said Steve.
    "Was- was it that obvious?.." stammered Tony. Steve smiled.
    c33a6e5081df.png

"A bit."
    "I just- I don't want to look too needy... or bother you when you're busy..."
    0887c8ed110b.png

"But I'm never too busy for you, honey."
    "R-really?"
    a8bc47346ea5.png

Instead of giving an answer, Steve silently took Tony in his arms and gently kissed on the forehead.
    cf129c8af0a0.png

Tony relaxed, snuggling closer.
    c3048bd4b9dc.png

"Hey Pa, hey Dad!"
    d4d54f2a214c.png

"Hello Tessie!"
    9faf018965c1.png

"Hey, how was your first day at school?"
    f4d6f8a570af.png

"It was soooo awesome! Everything was super fun and easy! Also our teacher is really cool. And I've made a ton of new friends... Also I don't mean to brag, but I'm like their top student already!"
    1fbe4aafbf41.png

Peter became much more independent. He gets up earlier than we do, makes his own breakfast...
    a373a2053aac.png

It's quite weird not having him around as often as we used to. He's always hanging out with his friends now. I suppose it's a good thing. After all, he's growing up.
    c164450760ff.png

Not that we don't spend any time now, of course.
    8b6b648098b4.png

We play a lot of board games together.
    9f0500cb2cef.png

Tony loves those. Especially Clue.
    595534572e66.png

He always looks so proud when he wins.
    9de00e1be11e.png

"Okay! I give up! One more game and I'm out. Dad wins all the time anyway!"
    I'm sure Peter could win any round if he wanted to.
    cb09617f866d.png

But it's just way more fun to see Tony do it.
    5f62991af820.png

Getting out of bed... it's always a challenge with Tony.
    07cdebb576d1.png

A VERY hard challenge.
    "Honey, I have work in a hour and we still haven't had breakfast..."
    "I know but... Can you maybe not go today?"
    He became such a cuddle bug.
    18fc7f431524.png

Tony needs me all the time right now. When I'm not around he gets really frustrated. And I hate that I can't be next to him every second.
    "Do you really have to go to work... I mean- Couldn't you just stay..."
    27c53d454bca.png

He gets frustrated and lost in his thoughts quite often these days. Sometimes comforting helps, sometimes it doesn't.
    b6e4a90ec448.png

One time when that happened I gave him a knife, placed a piece of wood in front of him and suggested to throw out all of his negative energy in it. Now I know giving a knife to a mentally unstable person isn't the best idea but hey, I was raised in a world where children were taught how to chop vegetables since they were able to walk. And since chopping something into pieces always helped me calm down as a kid... yeah, I did that.
    ade8d1313b19.png

What would you expect - he turned that piece of wood into a pretty good-looking horse. So much for negative energy.
    c41d043cbf64.png

Another thing Tony turned out to be surprisingly good at - bees.
    45d2b775e5e6.png

No idea how he managed to bond with those terrifying creatures and make them produce honey.
    2409ef2cf533.png

The locals, knowing about our struggles with money, even started buying it.
    c6bd38826fee.png

The locals are overall very kind people. They constantly visit us and always offer help. Tony doesn't talk much when they're around, but I can see that he likes it when they come over. I think it's good for him - realising that there are people in this world who don't care about his fame or reputation.
    750bb90b9eb2.png

We’ve got a new friend here - Pepper. She’s really sweet. As I said earlier, everyone in Sulani are very nice but we’ve connected with her the most. Especially Tony. Besides me, Peter and Thor she's the only person he talks to.
    3203fa75e2a3.png

So as you can see, we're doing pretty fine here. Peter's loving every second of our new life, I'm feeling much better and Tony... Sometimes he suddenly laughs, sometimes he stares into one spot for a few minutes.
    8590e4c1b382.png

Sometimes he just silently walks up to me and hugs me.
    347685a87d50.png

2d30ab1c9064.png

I don’t know why he does it and what’s going on in his mind, but I can feel how much he needs it.
    18c05fe95e46.png

I don't know how much time it will take for Tony to heal. I don't know if we'll ever be able to fix our relationship. But little by little, we're making progress. Maybe one day we'll recover completely. Maybe not. Either way, I'm happy to be with him. And I wouldn't trade it for the world.
    05a874a32bd1.png
    P.S what do you think about my new filter? :blush:
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • LehmanLegacyLehmanLegacy Posts: 176 Member
    @Koteyka I'm loving the new filter, it's gorgeous! Tony and Steve definitely look like they're mending fences and settling into Sulani life just fine. :)
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @sarabeth2984, @Simslover163, @Becka28, @Simmelina1.
    Thank you for your messages of support.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I want to do a comment post but my internet has a very limited signal right now (I blame the ice storm) so I may not get very far. I'll try to come back tomorrow. Anyway, the auto-fill thing for notifications is not working so if I spell or capitalize your names wrong you might not get notified and I apologize.

@ChuChuExpress Sorry for your loss. I wish I was the kind of person who knew what to say when people are sad, but all I can do is <insert what Roddy would say here> and add that I'm sorry.

@GrumpyGlowfish Wilbica's accident is hilarious. And I love your new signature.

@Hopeystarr The first kiss! I love it. Obviously there will be more drama, but it's nice to see the happy parts.

Speaking of drama and happy parts.... @Koteyka I finally got caught up on your story, conveniently right before you came back! The post where they first moved to Sulani had me smiling the whole time. I think Thor may always have been my favorite character since his first appearance, and he was perfect, and the teenagers were perfect, and it was the perfect way to start a new year after all the pain. Grrrrr at Nick plotting more drama though. I hope he gets drop kicked into a volcano.

@Deafsimmer Parenting teenagers is not for the faint of heart. Props to Celeste for doing her best even for the ones that aren't hers. Hope Nathan gets the point eventually, without causing too much pain first.

@haneul Good for Dawn! I hope things go well.
    I have loved the name Harper for most of this century... I don't think it was on my radar until a few celebrities used it in the 00s.
    My first sim in this save, Athena, was going to stop at seven children but then I found out kids with Father Winter was an option. I don't want to think about how many she'd have if I was thinking of the Flower Bunny and the scarecrow back then.

@blueybluesky Those are beautiful screenshots! Congratulations to the happy couple!

@Tomatplante I agree, having only played Sulani in winter so far but seeing other people's screenshots, that it looks great in a different way in different seasons! I especially love your last shot with the dolphin leaping in the background.

@sims_premade Wow, we don't see too many pictures of Travis or Liberty in this thread, and they look great in your pictures! Both as adults and as elders. Good luck to their children in university!

@Becka28 and @ryttu3k Thank you for your comments on my wedding! I did look all over those bluffs for the perfect spot, only to find that the best view with the clouds in the background was in their backyard! And I chose the wedding arch that best coordinated with the sky. I figured, if you're getting married at that phase of the story, why not go all out with it? I do love the coloring they used for the storm - it's ominous, but such pretty colors!

Also @ryttu3k What kind of helmet was that? Are you secretly an astronaut? ;) Not to be nosy, but I'm totally being nosy. Anyway... the whole hazmat suit thing cracked me up because as soon as Gillian put it on she had the nausea from pregnancy animation, and then she threw the vaccine at Cass while she was wearing it. All the way around it seems like that suit should have been trouble.
    And congratulations on your writing program news also! Like I say to Keidra below, I have written a novel but never gotten it into publishable shape. It's a lot of work! Good luck!

Also @becka28 Wow, Bjorn's genes are strong! It's nice to see Jessica enjoying her new romance, even in new public ways... move along Octavia, nothing to see here that's any of your business.
    Not sure why Vlad is choosing Jessica's toilet to get sick in, but as long as he's not biting all is well, right? I don't think he can feed from anyone if you have sims awake when he shows up. The random break-ins always wake a sim up to feed from them.

@karizzles Oh no! I have had very few unexpected deaths and I would be so upset! Do you know about the thing where eating strawberries while pregnant can make it more likely to get a girl? I think listening to pop music also. Good luck!

@sarabeth2984 So, Griffin is back, but his wife is still getting back with her ex? I sense future drama. Welcome baby Maximus! Why does it feel like he belongs in the other save with Primus and Tertius and all? You know, when they decide absolutely no more they name that one Maximus.
    Jo and Vince are adorable, hope Don doesn't mess it up in this save. He has his own save. Don't be greedy, Don. lol

@Kaseyandsims So do you have a baby alien now? My sims have had about 7-8 abductions, but mostly it's been female sims so I only have two alien babies so far. The aliens seem to go out of their way to impregnate the males in whichever family it will be the least convenient, in my experience.

@Simmelina1 It's fun seeing your story about the couple separated by age from both perspectives!

@MelFox Oops! Thanks for posting so others can learn what can really happen! Hopefully the two of them have repaired their relationship, or are on their way.

@RedDestiny92 Love the ghost child story! Even though what Jacques did was terrible, the image of him saying what he said and then running for it was hilarious. I love Leon's hair. You and I have similar taste in men's hair, as I recall even from your earlier save. And you used the same hair for Vlad as I used for my Wolfgang vampire version. :) Please keep posting more stories with good looking men!

@DoodlyDoofus Yay for Hogwarts. In my game the answer to how was a pregnancy possible is always aliens or magic.

@DarkAngel1994 Atlas is an awesome father. Ivy is gorgeous. Calista will recover with therapy.

@Beardedgeek So you finished Strangerville! Did you enjoy it more than you expected? I did find throwing "vaccines" at people very satisfying also. So since you just finished it recently, can you tell me if I need more than one hazmat suit? And how many "vaccines" do I really need to make up for the final fight?
    Hanna and Zero seem like an awesome couple I hope you'll keep us updated on what they do next!

@Admiral8Q Maybe it's all the Choose You Own Adventure books I read as a child, but I always love the popup adventures sims can go on with the rocket ship, their dogs, etc. Never saw that one though!

@Simslover163 Nice to see you're enjoying university, so much that you want to do it twice in a row! Your sims are all very likable.

@AngeliqueAdelaide I have always meant to get that too. Hope you're enjoying it!

@AlwaysAsking So I know both of these men are terrible people in some ways, but I really do kinda hope they both get tricked into being happy together! (Don and Thorne, I mean)
    And yes, the kids are spread out. Mostly because Bruce was an only child until he was a teen. The rest of the siblings are much closer together in age. And yes, this means Athena kept having kids into her 50s. But those were magical Christmas children, and the two before them were half alien. So, I just kind of hand-wave the unrealism away.
    I am waiting one rotation longer than I have to for Max and Millie to get married so that all his aunts and uncles can be married first. That will put their children off by a little bit also, so there's a bit of separation, unless I let any of Athena's children have another.

@O-meezy Congrats to Dre! Avery and Alyssa really do look super cute together.

@joRN1414 Some sims really get into the nudity thing! Today I had a holiday with streaking as an option and 90% of the walkbys were completely nude. Like, a dozen or more during one sim day. It was crazy.

@TheLastStar Oh, poor Morgyn. Please make someone comfort them soon! Are you going to have them go through the Strangerville story, or did you just set that scene there? Either way, your description of the town was great.
    Caleb's lookbook is awesome and I love the spiky flowers on his dark form.

@Doctor_Vikter Your game has such a neat aesthetic. Is that Ebenezer Scrooge?

@Smellincoffee So Rose has acquired her mother's talent for getting people to work for her?

@Keidra That's cool to hear you write so much. I used to, but I'm way out of practice now. I have a fantasy novel (not so much medieval, more like 1800 with low level magic instead of firearms, alternate world) that I wrote and rewrote once but it needs another rewrite and I lost motivation and put it on indefinite hold. Now I'm working on an outline for a kids... maybe middle grade? alternate world fantasy. We'll see how the motivation goes. Good luck with all your projects!

@Morkovka That foodie vampire line got a laugh out of me. Poor Darling! Hope you're having good luck keeping Don out of your other sims.

@LehmanLegacy Thanks for liking my wedding! Nice to see your family was able to get some joy from the holidays despite their loss.
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited January 2020
    Hey all, my daughter left yesterday, I was in bad shape those last 2 days. Often I was shaking to much to type.

Happily, we remembered that she has a doctor's appointment in June that she can't miss. Her ADHD medicine is a controlled substance, and she needs to see the prescriber twice a year. So, now there is a specific date that she'll be back. I'm getting better. All that's left is this weird stomach ache, weird because I don't get stomach aches, so I never know what to take to help get rid of it 🙄

But anyway, I'm going to try to at least answer mentions. I'm going to add them here as I finish them, because I'm far behind.

@Becka28

I see your point about teenagers making mistakes before finding true love. I do believe I made a few myself. 😅 We can just hope that Viktor doesn't marry Max when he ages up. You don't have that set autonamously for your played households, right?

And yeah, with 3 more daughters coming up, I'm sure someone can use the dress 😊

The Tiffani and Max idea is scary - but cool 😅 I'm glad you'll keep playing Jade and family. I love those kids too, and yes! Would really love to see she and Kendrick's chicken if they have any.

I love your explanation of the youth clubs you've experienced. I never went to one. There weren't any. But yeah, if you wanted a Max or Wolfgang that would be the place to go. I've no idea where those kids went when I was in high school. Because they certainly existed in the school. I do have to ask what snooker is though. I guess I could just look it up, lol.

And yeah. Thorne has really confused himself. I'm sure he didn't count on how Don being pregnant would affect him (Thorne). Oh well. It's his own fault 😂

Thorne had such a preconceived notion that Don didn't want to be "trapped" that the thought that Don wanted him to ask him to be his boyfriend never crossed his mind.

He's forgetting to take Don's hightened emotions into his calculations. 😉

I'm hoping that people are seeing how powerless Don has become. He has to count on Thorne for everything. He has no job, no money, so Thorne pays his rent and food costs. His emotional state depends on Thorne's proximity. He doesn't go anywhere unless Thorne takes him there, because he's afraid it will make Thorne mad. He has no say in when and where they go places. He can't keep Thorne from going out of town without him. At this point he's even having Thorne pick his clothes out.

So yeah, he's not about to buckle, and give up that tiny amount of power that he's retained. Thorne won't be hearing any sweet loving things from Don anytime soon. Although, as Thorne pointed out, it's easy to see that Don does love him.

Anyway, that's why I feel sorry for Don (in addition to feeling sorry for anyone who is pregnant - oh, so awful, and yes, so funny because it's Don 😅). I didn't even know it would get this far. Don is very crazy about Thorne in the game, and is happiest when he's with him. Don must be heavily coded with the non committal trait though. He still brings it up all the time if I'm not keeping on top of what he's queuing up. (Laney has non-committal, and she has Never brought it up to Jasper, not once, in 3 different saves). Thorne becomes furious, but it's funny, because all Don has to do it flirt with him to make him happy again 😂 Idk who's got it worse.

Lol, I don't think scorpions would make me very flirty either, but I'm fine with snakes. And when I saw how Thorne looked at Don like that, from under his hat, I don't even know how many pictures I took of him 😅

Yes, Thorne was looking in a mirror when he was giving those looks 😂 I can't remember what interaction it was though. And for some reason I am obsessed with pictures of Thorne playing his guitar. He looks so cool! And peaceful too. 🥰

I can't think of other Maxis Sims with unnatural hair 🤔 but I agree that Thorne and Diego look way better with darker hair. I don't like Wolfgang with dark hair as much though.

The Maxis bundles are really good deals! I just wish the stuff packs would go on sale again 😣 I'd buy almost all of them, lol.

But yeah, your vampire experience sounds great. From what I've heard, Vlad is usually much more helpful than that 😅 And, um, Jessica, what is that pose about? 😄

I was so excited about Diego calling her and having love poetry ready. But nooo, not a proposal, getting fired from her job instead 🙄

I hope that maybe you got the book thing sorted out. She already won awards for her books, right?

The kids' spice festival experience was interesting 😄 Frankie is in love with himself, the bubbles made them bored, they burned their mouths, and Abi magically found a magic cube that made her sadder. Sheesh.

Btw, do Jessica and ghost Bjorn ever run into each other anymore? I was just wondering if a Sim can tell a ghost Sim that they just want to be friends now.

That's quite funny that you found a fake Lawrence for fake Ian 😄 He looks very nice! And silvering hair too! More fake Ian's age!

Edward aged up really cute 🥰 but wow! It is crazy how they all look like Bjorn in profile! It was so funny that you put his hair and beard on Tiffani

It looks like a great party though! All three had their birthdays. Is Kendrick an adult? Lmao at Marcus flirting and Nancy's bouncer outfit 😅

I can't believe Elsa stayed at the party after she went into labor 😄 This is her first child, right?

Why did Jessica have those (cute) guys out and about with her!

Do the crowds go crazier for Diego now? Not Jessica? If so, how does she feel about that? I'm glad they were able to interact romantically. I'm never sure how celebrity things go. 🤔

Omg at his three wins! I don't remember ever seeing that on the forum before 😳 But hey, he's amazing. You're going to end up making me get University just so he can have a bike, and Get Famous just so he can win awards 😅 That's the cutest picture of him sending us his love ❤️🥰

Also, wowsa at the look Thorne is giving Jess!! 😯 I'm not surprised Octavia thought Jess was in the closet with him. I'm sure he'd have been thrilled to be!! Diego's face looks just about right to me! Considering the look on Jessica's face 😉 😂

@haneul

Oh my gosh 😂 "There'll be a new dawn tomorrow."
    Lmao 😅

Poor Dawn, that was a really rough birthday 😳

But ... flirting with the first man you see probably isn't the best dating strategy 😉

Darius is great! Omg at the face he's making! Any idea what interaction that was? I'd love to recreate it 😄

So, birthday starts with a fire, and ends being sick and contagious. Good thing there is a new dawn tomorrow 😁

Anyway, I've never played a legacy game myself. I don't play with aging on, so I don't know how I could 😅

Are you playing with aging on? Is this a second or third generation? I don't even know what makes a game a legacy game. I think it is mainly about what child you follow after they age to young adult. Beyond that, I don't know.

Why isn't Barin mentioned much? Is he out of the house, or just boring 😉😅

Oh, I just caught Dawn's continuing story 😄 That was fast! Aaron must've been in a good mood to go along with all that flirtyness so quickly! And she's getting marriage whims? Wow 😯 slow down girl! 😂😅

Don and Thorne are hopeless as far as communication goes. Thorne thinks he knows how Don thinks, and Don is mostly afraid of upsetting Thorne, so instead of asking each other's thoughts, they do go in circles. At some point that will resolve. Even now Thorne realized that he had no clue what Don was thinking, and he should stop trying to read his mind 🤔

@RedDestiny92

Ah, ok. The bonding thing makes Takeshi want Vlad near him. Well, Vlad, that's what you get 😅 I mean, if he's mad because the Vatores taught him that it's nice to have people in your life and not be alone - he's definitely managed to get that accomplished. Although, if he actually is comfortable with it, then I guess that's good. At least for him. I think Takeshi is getting the raw end of this deal 🤔

I'm looking forward to seeing Leila more. Also (very impatiently) waiting to find out about why Alex feels better there, although, considering how much Mortimer dislikes Alex, I am having a random thought 🤔

I've tried to find the "toilet incident" between J and Don somewhere (you said it's in the main thread) but I can't find it. So I'm wondering if you have another thread somewhere? And hmmm, strange that Makayla would be fine with J but gives Don a hard time. Now I'm wondering what that's about. Sheesh 😅😂

Ok! This little ghost child story is really going places 😳

Max too? Leon and Anaya must have "abandon your child, we'll take them" tattooed on their foreheads. Wth?😯

Jaques is just the worst! Honestly 😠

Axel is so sweet. I hope he can help Max. Or maybe Max can help him? I'd love it if he could be alive again.

I think I saw you mention that finding a ghost child at the well actually happened to you once? Or did I dream that? I'm just wondering about the back story of the little guy. From the first update about him I got the feeling that his dad killed him in some way. I'm not going back through the thread to find it 😅

So what was that? Can you please tell me again?

Also .... why is Anaya particularly upset about Leon ending up getting a ghost child at the well? Does she know of a child who died? That's sad to think about. 😔

Anyway, I look forward to finding out about that.

I hope I caught all of your stuff 😊

@sarabeth2984

Lol! I loved all your tabloid news! Good ol Judith, gotta get through that award ceremony 😂 Love the name Clark

And hmmmm, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to feel bad for Thorne? At first I did because she was having an affair. But then you show him with his long time affair too. He probably deserved it 😅

I'm glad Markus is doing so well! Her dad was funny, keeping her away from the baby so long 😄

But now ... on to the main story.

It was all going so wonderfully ❤️ Jo and Vince did a great job with the kids and their phases. And holy cow at their romance! 🥰❤️😍

Someone in my game just went through all of those interactions and whims too, without having a first kiss 😅 but I don't have any mods, so there's no spontaneous proposals as far as I know. I'm glad he said yes. And oh Lord, I can see how it was hard not to keep her with Don here too.

You're going to have to find him a girlfriend or two 😂 Great plan to have them all live "together." I hope Don doesn't mess things up though. Boy is he capable of it. It's great that her parents like Vince 😊

But then! Omg 😳 Griffin!! No! I'm sorry, but I don't know how Jo could comfort Agnes after what she did! Seriously, I wish Griffin had killed that rotten Fernando instead! But I guess that's not a thing 😂 I mean! He's a vampire! Lol

I think the plan is good. And wow! It needs to include bringing Griffin back! You can't let his cheating wife win! Grrr Seriously, this guy has had one rotten woman after another! Is Lilith single in your game? Put those two together 😅

Ahhh, I found your comment to me. I see we're on the same page. Don is a ticking time bomb 😂 Honestly, that man! Yes, he needs a girlfriend.

Simon and Luna had to accelerate their romance due to unforeseen circumstances. Which I'll explain at some point 😂

But yes! He is so delightful. He's surprised by everything 😄 It's so cute. He makes some great faces.

Onward - I don't have Get Famous, so I only know Thorne as a random pre-made. And I really like him 🥰 I'm glad one of your Sims is going to whip him into shape in your game!

He's nothing like Don. I don't see him as a marriage ruiner. But then again, I don't have MCCC so I don't know if he could ruin a marriage in a vanilla game. Of course Luna's Simon got that relationship going with that random townie without me ever seeing him outside the realm, and she wasn't a spellcaster, so she didn't go into the realm. Idk, what goes on behind the scenes in this game is all very confusing. 😂

I'm very glad to see that Griffin is at least back as a ghost! That's funny that Vince didn't know she was magical. Surprise! 😄

@Daephene

I love both of my guys 🥰 They should really get their act together 😂

Somehow I didn't know that Bruce was so much older than her other kids! I knew he was the oldest, but not by how much.

And lol, yes, the miracle babies can definitely be explained away. No biggie that she was in her 50's when they were born.

And yeah, if that works out to have the kids all evenly spaced out with uncle's and aunts, then I think Max and Millie could wait.

I loved the new Strangerville parts! It's so fun to see all the people who were there this time 😊 It looks like the investigation is moving along nicely! I don't want to ruin anything, but I can tell you that you can never make too much vaccine. (I'll just leave that there 😅) That line about how the world is in "ok hands" is great, especially after you explain everything in that picture 😄

That's so awesome that Miguel is a masseuse there!

The picture titled "This is Fine" is amazing 😂

And you've kidding me 😳 You just have to have the same Sim throw the vaccine 3 times for it to work? Or you had to try to cure the same Sim 3 times? Either way, I had no idea there was a process. I guess I just lucked out because Malcolm had a bunch of them in his inventory.

Awesome that Cassandra got cured! Just in time for the "Til death do us part, which might be tomorrow" lmao 😂 I must say, the weird cloud in the background makes for a very unique wedding photo background ! 😁 And sadly, while I knew who the Sims in the picture were, I couldn't come up with names for all of them. Grrr at myself 😅 I'm glad a lot of people got to hold the babies!!

The toddlers are beautiful! They look like a good mix of their mamas!
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • LehmanLegacyLehmanLegacy Posts: 176 Member
    Okay, so after spending a couple of nights visiting my mother I've come back to the Lehman's to get my Sims Fix. Needless to say I ended up playing for quite a while into the night, and then again this morning. It'll make up for the fact I won't get much opportunity to play over the next few days as work starts to pick up, haha. :p

Lehman Update

It's Adrienne's teenage birthday!

IUjXo7O.png
    Festivities got off to a fun start, with Archer and Gerard celebrating at breakfast whilst the butler was cleaning up the kitchen in preparation for the gathering of the rest of the family. Adrienne, despite being a more independent child, still likes to let loose every once in a while.

socC03k.png
    A birthday wouldn't be complete without a loving hug from Adrienne's favourite aunt, Chelsea!

The party itself was a relatively low-key affair as far as previous Lehman gatherings were concerned. They didn't get much of a chance to play cards together this time around, as I was too busy watching Adrienne and Chelsea interact with each other outside. Before I knew it the party was nearly over so everyone gathered in the kitchen to enjoy some birthday cake and watch Adrienne blow out the candles.

fKwSB3q.png
    Now a teenager, Adrienne looks like she is going to be a sassy handful. Note that I only edited her outfits, the rest of her appearance is entirely game-generated. I don't usually use this kind of hairstyle on any of my sims, it's a bit too big for my liking, but it grew on me very quickly.

---

There was a lot of gaming hours after these shots, so I will summarise what happened afterwards:
    • Francesca Lehman died from freezing- she thought it was a good idea in her old age to take a relaxing float on the pool chair during the middle of a blizzard. I'm going to put it down to her illness that caused this lapse in judgement, needless to say I was very upset when I saw what was happening. Arthur tried to save her, but to no avail so I just rolled with it.
    • Darwin has become an investigative journalist, and moved out of the Britechester home with his 1/3 of the Lehman inheritance (roughly 220k Simoleans). He has purchased a house in Strangerville having been attracted to the town following the rumours trickling out of it. He has met and married Erin Huntington (of that Huntington family), and she has just given birth to a daughter named Janie.
    • Chelsea has remained unemployed, it wasn't exactly her style to be a 'working woman', and has married her high-school sweetheart Masato Nigeri. They have had a set of twins, one boy and a girl, named Austen and Ryleigh respectfully.
    • The original family butler, Namato, died in his bedroom from Old Age. Archer was upset for three days, but he was the only one to mourn the loss.
    • Gerard has aged into an adult, and become a Rookie soccer player. He moved out to an apartment in San Mychuno.
    • Adrienne has quickly proven to be not like any other Lehman woman before- heavily invested in activities that require thinking, she spends a lot of time reading autonomously as well as playing chess. It didn't take her long to begin doing her homework without prompting either, and she is now an A-Grade student on the cusp of becoming a Young Adult.
    • Archer aged up to Elder, but still remains employed as a Master of Machines.
    • The main Lehman household, Archer and now-teenage Adrienne, have begun to run low on funds. Whilst still 'well-off' in comparison to most other families, the bills have continued to eat away at the Lehman Fortune cultivated through Francesca's previous work as a Master of the Real. With her gone the family have not had a generous cash-flow, and have had to begin selling some of the 'lesser known' paintings off to get extra funds... Who knows what will happen in the future! :neutral:
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Becka28 I loved writing Axel he just comes off as so innocent, he's super sweet and cares what they think about him, glad you enjoyed his part I was just messing around trying to decide what I'd make up for him. I like how Axel accepts Max he really seemed sad seeing that Max wasn't at his best. I'm curious about it too, I like that animation for sure.

She really has an interesting group of friends, I had something else to say then my brain got confused on her with Bjorn's features...lol, kind of funny seeing a star like Diego going through trash. Are you using a mod for autonomous proposal, not sure about mccc but I had a mod for that and you had to keep them interacting romantically pretty much to get it triggered.
    @ryttu3k well you know how it goes even in real life you get used to something and it's just life to you then someone visits and it's all new again, but just to them heh :D I'm glad to know you liked it since I was all over the place. Max <3 things may just get better for him.

@sarabeth2984 oh sure, it's always nice to have alternates at least for me keeps things going, their parents have their hands full with them that's for sure. I love Axel already I had to cheat for him though, and Max will have a happy life...eventually heh. Jo is one busy pregnant lady, I love the new sage maybe I should make the sages playable more often so I can see what my game does. In one of my saves I didn't see who replaced L and Morgyn. I love ghost Griffin ha.

@blueybluesky I love the wedding pic :smiley:
    @HopeyStarr nice to see you back, ooh on the edge of my seat Charming better book it to her side...at least that's what I'm gonna call him.
    @ChuChuExpress I'm sorry for your loss.
    @Koteyka I like the new filter I love how life is going for them, makes me wonder if before it's over if they'll get another kid, a little one that can grow up in the peace otherwise their family is perfect <3
    @Daephene I love their relationship their wedding was really cute too, the twins are so adorable the family just had to get in the way at least I imagine that's how they see it ha. I can't wait to see how they grow up looking, also I'm quite forgetful with how many sims live in this thread so I failed your pop quiz I think :p

I'm glad to hear it, yeah it tanks but I get it the image is funny in that odd way he is supposed to be insane after all I imagine he's quite comfortable bolting when it suits him if nonsense is also involved. Doesn't it just suit him? Ha oh I think I remember lol I'm glad you like the guys I dress up cause I have too much fun picking stuff out for them...though I constantly notice things I don't use and still don't use them after. :D
    @AlwaysAsking Aw I'm sorry to hear about that hun, it'll get better just let it out and get back to your routine as it helps don't push too much yeah?

Okay so comments meh I got so far behind and I still have to share stuff with you.

So first I cut down on pics so I'll just tell you a little bit about Uni no pics just a quick little thing I also felt oddly sad about it guess I got attached to them in uni.
    Cori finally got pregnant I was happy for her and Hugo because they love Mickey and Becca's daughter. They never have to do anything because they'll tend to all of Kiki's need, however as Cori got bigger they realized things were too cramped and the apartment was always supposed to be temporary. Becca was nominated for an award for one of her books so they put off the separation, Kiki was not very happy about having to leave Aunt Cori and Uncle Hugo and she was the first winner of the night. So Mickey picked up her family and moved to Brindelton. Cori really didn't want to stay in the apartment though I realized I should have moved them first as they now have Becca's award instead of her I wish you could put those in personal inventory. Anyways Cori and Hugo weren't ready to leave the city so for both of them I put in place a 'college graduate bonus' and let them move in for free and left them there.

Now it's been a while but I don't typically get bored of saves I keep I just break at random I don't know how long that will get so forgive me I'll post this one then that update will be posted as I have the pictures and stuff set up to go.

Z07BjwRh.png
    IUPw2gCh.png
    Also since I don't have an update with them is it obvious this is the same sim or is it surprising? :D I don't know which one I like more and I have more pics of makeovers for him lol...I may have a problem.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    So here is my rotation as I played it out I kept thinking of one more thing I had to do for such someone and then going back I deleted quite a few pictures to get to this group. I also did a lot of makeovers, if you don't remember Tonya was meant to be a tester when i finally got Rom and I got attached to her we got to the point she was torn between Morgyn and Darrel though nothing was set in stone with either of them I also like taking breaks to have an excuse to change things up as much as I like..moving on.

7eyHQBpl.png
    So with Morgan not returning home, though it's still so pretty, Dominic fell into his routine with his eldest and his wife he couldn't explain it since Siobhan doesn't care for magic or something like that he felt a little emotional. When he got home he wanted to look at some old family photos since he knew at this point she wouldn't answer him if he tried to call the school even had him on block, with Tonya's help knowing how hurt her girl was. Maybe they hadn't known one another long but if they weren't going to step up Morgan would be her kid and momma don't play. He couldn't find a single picture and asked Moira where they were she was still quite gleeful as he asked, she didn't even care that he wanted them she was glad Morgan was gone.

"I burned them all."

"You did what??"

"They are all gone, I cut out Siobhan's though, we can finally focus on her, isn't that wonderful?"

"....Uh sure honey, whatever makes you happy.." he said weakly, she remained cheery as he dropped it.
    ZJTlZFJl.png
    So I don't know why but in all my saves no matter how long I keep it (sim time) Siobhan usually forgets Sergio even though he's in her club and I believe he's meant to be her boyfriend from the start at least I remember them being that way when they were newer. Anyhow I played that as he doesn't care that much, but then neither does she this time she forgot Luna and Sophia too she pretty much tosses most people aside but she wants to make the family bigger like her mother wants. Her obedient ways may sometimes be the sole reason Moira favors her over Morgan. Anyways since I wanted them together I cheated her a couple things to fix their relationship, Joaqun came in to sleep and woke up as she proposed to Sergio who wasn't much for commitment but would do anything for her family's money. He seemed happy for his bud all the same. C5XmEBZl.png
    Siobhan assured him her parents would like him and brought him home immediately to meet them, Moira was excited but Dominic...well he wished he knew the guy better but kept his mouth shut.
    O33pvaMl.png
    It was then I decided to continue on with makeovers and I only stopped by here first to get pics then do their makeovers, Morgan hasn't been allowed out of the house since the chemistry lab incident, well for school and drama club only and you can bet Tonya confiscated her phone. He doesn't know that so he just misses her and wishes she'd call him....oh this is Wolfgang by the way, I always know him I love his eye make up but then I have used him many many times.
    HTeIGxFl.png
    I moved to Darrel's family to fix them up as well right after, he's just so cute and I will accept nothing else ahem...

Darrel walked in after chatting with Tonya for a bit he often called her or went to see her he got used to seeing Morgan around, he thought their mother-daughter relationship was sweet. Even though he knew she was being punished Tonya wasn't mean to her she made sure she understood not to mess around again...a mistake could have killed her after all she was lucky she only damaged the school which Tonya paid for and Morgan had to pay back. He felt he hadn't seen his own mother or sister very much lately though it didn't stop him from leaving he just made more of an effort when he saw them.

"Hey mom."

"Hello dear, come sit with me a moment."

he didn't even comment just did as he was told.
    b4Gq3Myl.png
    "Well don't you have something to say to me?" Minerva asked.

He wasn't sure she seemed calm..the woman could lose it when she was really upset so he couldn't really be sure what she had on her mind just with a guess.

"Uh...."

She chuckled.

"Your new girlfriend son." he flushed.

"Tonya's not my girlfriend." though he didn't much care for how it felt to say that, she hadn't made any move to suggest there was more and he had heard that Morgyn was sweet on her, still he found himself walking over. Sometimes being a friend was enough, he just didn't know how long that would last.

"Well sweetheart then, I want to meet her."

"She has met you."

"No she met another witch in our realm, she hasn't met her young suitor's mother." she said firmly, though still quite playful, he sighed.

"I'll talk to her about it dinner or something."

"See that you do, I mean if you're going to be running down the alter I'd like some warning."

He shook his head.

"After Emilia I'll take it slower, I don't want to push and she already knows my limits we're comfortable..she keeps me calm."

Minerva only grinned but didn't say anything more, she was satisfied seeing how his face lit up talking about her, while pointing out what really mattered she didn't want to just hear "mom she's pretty and she always responds to my text." she nodded.

"By the way....about Emilia why is she still here?"

KBu4Evdl.png

"Keep your enemies close son, she's not powerful but when she makes mistakes they come in a big way I'd rather her be here where we can watch her."

He wasn't sure about that but he knew then he wasn't talking to his mother but an elder witch who knew better he nodded absently.
    vHIWwoxl.png
    Emilia was upstairs talking to Gemma hoping she would help her escape, Gemma wasn't having it one doesn't go against their mother...especially not a witch.

"Oh no I'm not getting tangled in that mess."

"But Gemma."

"Don't but me...you shouldn't have hurt my brother she would have assumed you got bored and let you go why did you have to lead him on just to rip him down?"

"I just....I don't know.." she still regretted it and she still got news she knew he was hanging around someone else she couldn't even pretend to fix it and for Gemma she thought she brought it on her self.
    IfLzWuwl.png
    Outside of the story can we just appreciate how pretty this girl is I can't wait for her to grow up so I can get her married...I also kind of want to cheat their mother's age down and see what she would have looked like since both of them are so pretty.

Moving on I got back to the Fyres so Siobhan could get married I went digging for one of my wedding venues for them, Sergio was wondering if was the best step but it was too late now. Luna and Sophia couldn't be selected so I'll take that as they were fed up with her and she would hang on to Sergio even more now.
    MpTOyhll.png
    QF5jAgAl.png
    The wedding was interuppted...I don't even know how a glitch like this happens, I didn't see a basketball hoop or something that would involve jumping here and she just fell out the sky, yes she got up and joined the wedding but yeah....also I didn't move that pic to post but if anyone cares to see I'll dig it up another time.

Onward...
    WpnRDdDl.png
    qJBJOf1l.png
    yRcbGiil.png
    Sergio lucked out...at least the way he sees it, he can stand the family and his wife is hot...now he still he hates kids so we'll see if this mood lasts.
    2qULt0Kl.png
    Finally my main house, Tonya has changed quite a bit if you remember her old look if not I could dig up a pic and post it, she was admiring her new hot wear at least that's how it seemed. Brucely was less than impressed.

"You don't look that cute TT." he teased affectionately.

"Yes I do, you're just mad I'm not wearing purple."

"Chaaaaaaaaaange."

"Not on your life." he just likes to match.

She went out to practice and learned a new spell Morgan was at school so she had to go find Morgyn and be excited with him, she didn't have any hard feelings about him not being around, she was used to his awkward ways, or at least she expected them.
    Rc3Esbql.png
    She squealed when she saw him speaking a mild a minute about her new spell, Brucely just flapped his wings in greeting to the boss man as he would often refer to Morgyn.
    4aVL6DGl.png
    She threw herself in his arms in her excitement missing on his much more masked moods, he still felt off as if he was taking advantage of her when he should be teaching her. He heard about her time with Darrel it came through the sensor as when she wasn't with Morgyn, which was now the norm, she was practicing with him he'd practically come out of his reserved well for her and they were a strong pair..it was certainly news worthy gossip or not. his nerves changed to jealousy then envy as he thought perhaps Darrel was a better match for her since he took that first step all the while cursing and congratulating himself for his choices. So he was a mess...as usual. She challenged him to a duel cause that's just what you do.
    E42VxLBl.png
    Of course he won..
    Hy3pthZl.png
    She wasn't even upset at least she didn't let it get to her, he was continuing to be a mess while he fought himself, he took her affections he didn't feel bad he was stuck in a mood...he wanted those memories for when it all stopped and she more formally took Darrel over him. If she had stayed close to him she might have noticed what she was doing but he learned to hide away again none of his previous...charges could pull this off, he didn't like it one bit...did that mean he lost the only one for him? He wasn't sure but play play play it off he would do.
    EDIT site issue I got to this point and had something called an SSL Handshake failure...thankfully I was able to copy what I had up to this point but meh what a pain.
    QCJ7XJ9l.png
    Anyways...autonomy kicked in a bit.
    BiPYxRel.png
    I helped cause...I have to..
    YxiJULgl.png
    As she prepares to leave he wishes her well and sighs thinking Darrel is awfully lucky..
    FTWFmqCl.png
    "So how was your date with Darrel?" Morgan asked as Tonya got home after she was done with school.

"Who says I was with Darrel?"

"You're always with Darrel."

She laughed.

"I haven't seen him today I went to see Morgyn to tell him about a new spell."

"Something cool?"

"Maaybe."

"Come on tellme."

"it's a spell to bring back the dead...though i don't have anything to test it on."

"Hmmmm are you going to go out and commit a crime cause i won't say anything."

Tonya laughed.

"Let's not and say we did."

"Since you cornered TT in the bathroom you must want something." Brucely said, apparently waking from his open eyed hovering nap.

Tonya gave him a look as she glanced at Morgan.

"Well I was wondering since I had been good so long I could be off punishment..."

"I'm surprised you lasted this long." Tonya teased.
    C0hh3fSl.png
    "Does that mean you don't trust me anymore...so I'm still being punished...?"

Tonya grinned ready to let the girl pout a bit more.

"No."

"It doesn't?" she asked hopefully.

"It means go and see your friends I already left your phone in your room just remember we're not going to have this happen again."
    qevMhN3l.png
    Morgan bounced excitedly.

"It won't I'll even stay on camera so there won't even be room to suspect thanks mom." she shuddered as she caught herself.
    tYR7xRcl.png
    She kept her smile as Morgan cringed.

"Sorry...I'll just go change my clothes now.." she muttered, embarrassed.
    IUbi2Gal.png
    Of course Tonya could only tease her so much and went after her it was just that easy for them.

"it's okay I don't mind, have fun honey."

"Thanks...." Morgan still felt a little embarrassed like she had when the school called Tonya she felt badly as she knew Tonya cared and how foolish she had been she cared what she thought and she did adore her. She hadn't had a moment to miss her family yet she heard from Luna and Sophia they skipped the wedding, she wasn't too bothered she wasn't included she just thought if she had been invited if she would have wanted to go.
    PYACaCMl.png
    Tonya knows she's a good noodle so she hopes her friend will be a good influence not so much in what they choose to do, but more like reminds Morgan of what she's going to lose again if she does make Tonya regret trusting her. Though she thinks she learned her lesson.

- Hey Wolfie she texted, she hadn't expected Tonya to charge it for her, but it was nice.
    - ....where the fresh holy in front of us have you been??
    - LOL is that you Wolfie?
    - Just pick a place to meet so I can yell at you in person.
    She smiled still at least he'd come.
    qNJPWjCl.png
    When she arrived at first he wouldn't acknowledge her then she pouted.

"I know you're there and I'm mad at you." he muttered.

"I'm soooooorry I was major grounded.........mom was peeved."

"You? You stayed put as told, what did Moira do give you a golden toilet?"

She huffed.

"Not Moira...Tonya."

"Who?"

"I told you about Tonya...I think"
    In honesty I don't remember if they met but either way it's been a long time so he could have also forgot...so moving on, same group.
    "...Okay I don't even know what to ask so you better explain."

"She took me in, cared about me when eighteen years with my family couldn't earn me something like that."
    LxGf1jTl.png
    He felt a little bad bringing it up in that way and nodded.

"I'm still mad at you but..."

"You'll forgive me if it's my treat?"

"Deal.."
    4BqBeXHl.png
    Funny enough he did actually cheer up quite a bit while they waited for food.

"So tell me about Tonya?"

"She's you know...like me." she said carefully, he nodded then.

"She's cool, it's just safe around her and I don't need to question her every step of the way she doesn't act like it's a pain I exist, you know?"

"Hmm...well now I need to meet her."

she grinned.

"She would."
    FGe0uprl.png
    They had a nice time and got flirty and well...

"So...you're not going to blow up anything in school again so...this, you and I is a thing now?" he asked.

She laughed.

"I'm not sure let me think about it."

"That is not a good answer and I will so leave you here to walk home alone."

She laughed again knowing full well he'd make it to the door and wait for her.

"Yeah...might as well be."

"That's more like it."
    nVy9RBZl.png
    <3
    4lHY1bPl.png
    When they got home Tonya was again in her "pond" I could have given her a fountain I know but she got a pool and she swims in it even when I say no...lol.

"Were you in that dirty pond again...?"

"No, I was in my personal swimming circle."

"Yeah..dirty pond, you're gonna get sick."

Tonya stuck her tongue out at her as she smiled.

"This is Wolfgang, thought you might want to meet him." Wolfgang felt a little weird though in a good way, Morgan was cheery with him sure but it felt different and..he was glad. he shook her hand as she properly introduced herself.

"You mean I get to embarrass you in front of your friends now? You've made a grave mistake, come on in for some burnt toast Wolfgang."

"I've started something alright....go ahead she can cook just fine."

"Not if I burn it on purpose."

"Mom."

Tonya made a face at her this time all the while ushering him inside she got good vibes from him but more importantly if Morgan was happy with him then so was she.

Okay finally all my nonsense.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey all! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
    @darkangel1994 -Thanks for the name of that mod! I am thinking about downloading it. I was cracking up at all the bear screenshots lol!! Calista’s expression was priceless and I thought Atlas was hilarious XD. Your new sages are awesome! I love the edgy look. Did your game generate them and you made them over? I’ve heard about a mod that allows you to create and then assign them the role. I haven’t been able to find it. Oh no another phase lol! XD I’m glad Curtis didn’t feed on Atlas in that state! Its awesome that Curtis came over to meet his grandkids!
    @becka28 -Not going to lie, I find tornados terrifying too! I was in a bad one as a kid that ripped the roof off the house, destroyed our family car, and knocked half the walls down. It was so quick, about 3 or 4 minutes and was the loudest thing I have ever heard. Mom and I had to get soooo many stitches, which made things worse because we had to walk several miles before we found an emergency response station to get treatment. I used to have panic attacks and nightmares from it into my teens. Needless to say, I take the warnings seriously. Yeah, Don will flirt with anyone at anytime. I’m like really dude? She’s in labor, leave her alone. Joanna’s got her work ahead of her before she can level up enough to learn dedeathify. I’m kind of getting bored with her family so I’ll be playing Clint and his family next. I’m lactose intolerant too! My weakness is frozen yogurt lol.
    @sims_premade Travis and Liberty had such a precious family!
    @keidra -I love the picture of Damien and Morgyn!
    @tomatplante -Those are cool screenshots!
    @haneul -That’s a big family! 16 kids! I can see Aster being protective of brothers in that case:) Yeah Joanna did go through a lot trouble to get him back and still has quite a bit of learning to do before she can learn dedeathify. Griffin will be the second ghost I’ve played and I’m looking forward to it: Ghosts are so annoying to have around unless you can play them:)
    I am so glad Dawn found a love interest! He seems like a nice guy:)
    @deafsimmer -Why would Nathan do that to his sister? That was horrible!
    @hopeystarr -I like your Cinderella story!
    @grumpeyglowfish -Ok I thought when your sim froze herself, that was pretty funny lol!! XD Congrats on your ghost sim graduating! I bet that was a fun gameplay! :)
    @simmelina1 -Congrats to Alice on her new relationship! I do feel sorry for Eric though, maybe someone nice will come along soon.
    @kotekya -I’m glad you had a great time at camp! The new filter is awesome. I am happy, it looks like Peter, Steve, and Tony are much happier!
    @daephene -Looks like Griffin’s ex was apparently having an affair. She doesn’t know he’s back yet anyway. We’ll see what happens later! Lol. That’s a good name suggestion for my save with Don and Jo lol! Maximus would be a good name for the last one XD Don’s getting his own place, so he won’t be able to break apart Vince and Jo:)

Ok so here is my latest gameplay. I was seriously missing my alternate save with Joanna and Don and their brood of kids. So here it is
    Una’s latest news
    Una (J&D’s only daughter) joined her mom and brothers on their weekly trip to the Magic Realm (she’s a mermaid). She spotted a young wizard her own age! I think his name was Tyree? (Random townie).
    She thought he was cute. He has the dance machine trait.
    qMMmsRP.png
    Jo and Don’s eldest son Primus ran into his lady friend Casandra Kim (random townie, I gave her a little makeover) at Magic HQ. His mom Joanna had set them up together. kGPYWjL.png
    They sat down for a few minutes to get to know each other. Maybe a little flirting happened on the side too:) She’s outgoing, good, and a cat lover
    Frtnp7X.png
    He asked if she wanted to swap phone numbers. RfDMpg2.png
    Looks like she liked him! ilQjMxc.png
    She stands up and says goodbye. “Gotta run! See you later!”
    f1M9xkG.png
    Meanwhile, Primus’ little brother, Segundus (#2) suddenly decided he was going to go through a picky eater phase. Awesome. Now he’s whining about dinner
    rtL92MB.png
    He’s all sad faces and wobbling lower lips. WdHWgHr.png
    Oh and Darryl Charm had an accident 8rKYFVA.png
    But Mom! Everything tastes yucky!
    Boy. you are too old to be acting this way! AvYh1vK.png
    Joanna gets a call from Don who asked if she wants to meet him at the romance festival. She decides to transport there.
    Don loves the Romance Festival in San Myshuno. He throws some petals at her f26O0lS.png
    “Oh, you big tease” JT3ufPK.png
    They ask the romance guru for advice on their relationship n4PE127.png
    Looks like Don got bad news. The guru said “at least your flaws match” She told Jo she had a back massage in the future. pxEK942.png
    “Oh well what does she know. A rose for my rose” nzfoOzG.png
    Joanna picks some flowers. She wants to start her garden again
    zqJaa8E.png
    Primus decided he was going to play third wheel and tag along on his parents date.
    T9W7IQ3.png
    He ordered nigiri. vu8dFut.png
    I was worried but, he lived :) Looks like Ukupanipo makes a great sushi chef!
    Xcay1C9.png
    Lilith was selling t-shirts. I think she may need a feeding soon WpRrqLg.png
    Primus ordered asked the romance guru some advice on his romantic future.
    apgy6jU.png
    “It might be best to get a pet.” gUwk4s3.png
    Poor guy can’t catch a break
    Ted Roswell and his wife Meredith were there. I thought this was disturbing.
    kSSgAGP.png
    But maybe not as much as this lol 63RTkAo.png
    Primus decided to hang out at university the following Sunday afternoon. It was Spirit Day.
    He spray painted the mural kO3EfiD.png
    He asked the mascot for a selfie or a high five. They said no. Then started shoving him around and screaming obscenities (I swear he’s cursed!) ATOPHY3.png
    Turns out the mascot is Lilith Pleasant, so that explains a lot because she’s a piece of work
    Primus lost his temper and pepper sprayed her M5t0xuL.png
    That didn’t go well bFzu60D.png
    Britechester sucks. He was going to transfer to Foxbury as soon as he could.
    Fortunately, he got a call from Casandra Kim asking him out on a date. They met where the celebrities go for the StarLight Accolades Awards Ceremony. He was in a bad mood when they got therebgFUNqY.png
    Fortunately a little cloudgazing fixed that LhIrbtk.png
    They did a little celebrity spotting d3KH3Dz.png
    They were nowhere near famous enough to get in so they just talked outside. He started flirting with her. It was going well ezVPG2p.png
    2r70t67.png
    He told her he found her attractive. Which didn’t go down well
    4Bb7T8s.png3F6Bvv3.png
    Oh well, nothing a dirty joke could help fix rOBmmfm.png
    I think he thought it was funnier than she did lol adgW9kD.png
    It ended on a better note. She said she wants to go out again
    Uiv9i4t.pngtNQtilV.png

Joanna is really curious what traits her two youngest boys have inherited. They are still too young to tell so she bought some familiars for a test. She gave Quartus a raven familiar orb
    rpG38PS.png
    He thought it was so cool! But unfortunately he was unable to open it.
    qcJgyWP.png
    She gave Quintus an owl orb. rOZNrTz.png
    Unfortunately he was unable to open it either. RYQLGRY.png
    Looks like they aren’t magical. Oh well, they may be able to pass on the familiars to their kids in case its recessive. They like looking at the orbs anyway. She decides they need to start reading the vampire encyclopedia compendium before they hit puberty. Just in case.
    She has also learned a new recipe! Blackened bass EfGFS8e.png
    Una is doing really well at school! She has been studying really hard and recently got her grades up to As! wQ6Kf8D.png
    Duck face selfie! Wonder what kind of IG filters she added to it?
    1UH8hXU.png
    Her brother Tertius has become rebellious lately. Joanna has to keep at him about finishing his schoolwork hjOeE6I.png
    Don chips into help. 90euBU7.png
    He’s also been lecturing him on his responsibilities (and vampire training too)
    9RwJP15.png
    Don trains Primus too zlhVtfa.png
    Don’s been getting lots of training from Vlad Straud (They are actually good friends now)
    qM0r0Yw.png
    Vlad has yet to beat Don during their sparring sessions
    CEvUcZ2.png
    Don finally ranked up to Prime Vampire!!
    He’s still reliant on the sun reversal cocktail. They taste much better when Jo makes them
    hdbx0w4.pngJfec1VC.png
    J&D were chatting happily when Segundus walked in
    VRoROLB.png
    Looks like he’s entered an Emo/Goth mood NzHJ7tZ.png
    Don had a very busy day at work as a doctor. He treated 5 patients that day and delivered a baby
    L7l2xGM.png
    E5qAFc2.png
    But he loved coming home to his wife and family
    DgsOhel.png
  • March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update on Legacy 2.0 Generation 2 w/Carly + Duane

I have so little time to play. My daughter (4 yr old) has learned somewhat how to play the sims on her own. She wants to play all the time. So I give her time to play and she makes families and I help her a little, but I don't get much time to play my own saves/families.

ksN7y30.png?1

Axl has a birthday.

95Vln9s.png?1

Axl as a child.

yo8Tjig.png?1

Carly gives birth to a girl! If it were a boy it would have been named Mike after a character from the show The Middle. The first generation and this generation's naming them are characters or actresses from the show The Middle. So this girl is named Eden after the actress that plays Sue Heck.

0a67B0v.png?1

Eden becomes a toddler.

v5z9ByR.png?1

Sansa the fox pup grew up and then later gave birth to a puppy we named Lola (female).

CIzEnyQ.png?1

Lola grew up.

IOPoVHg.png?1

What happens when your 4 yr old daughter is sitting next to you giving you suggestions demands.
    RWIWtcK.png?1

4hg5YqQ.png

I just liked this pic of Duane with Brick outside in the kiddie pool.

eDx18sR.png

Carly's adult birthday.

My2NmPL.png?1

fmCWERP.png?1

Then it's Brick's turn.

AoZuCUy.png?1

I love him!
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    Terry Calhouni helped a space-alien move his bed-bug infested dirty furniture. All in a day's work for a Space Ranger. :D
    c5QW8uv.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @Keidra the cutest twins <3 What pose is that first one? It'd suit the Vatores really well, too!

@Tomatplante that's so atmospheric!

@blueybluesky beautiful wedding!

@haneul ooh, yeah, might be a bit quick. Helps to know what's out there!

@DeafSimmer I'm glad Nathan got told off, but man, that's a fair bit of attitude! And honestly, I don't see blocking as a bad thing. It's just saying, "Okay, I don't want to communicate with you if you're not going to communicate in a productive way with me", which is a lot better than starting an argument!

@HopeyStarr oh jeez, busted!!

@GrumpyGlowfish haha, oops!! And I wonder if ghosts can sort of... reshape their clothes to fit their appearance? I mean, clothes aren't alive or dead, right?

@ChuChuExpress I'm very sorry for your and your family's loss.

@Koteyka, aww, that is sweet, yes!

I do like that dragon :D Aww, they're super cuddly, aren't they? Heh, I imagine board games are pretty popular in Sulani, where the internet isn't great! I mean, woodworking is constructive! And you have to focus or you lose fingers, so it helps Tony get out of his head so much. Beeees! (Are there any bee-themed superheroes? All I can think of is the Wasp, and... not quite!) I'm glad they're starting to heal :) (And the filter is very pretty!)

@Daephene man, I wish I was an astronaut XD I was on vacation! It was winter (early February), and Mum and I were going snowmobiling over a frozen fjord in Norway, right near the Russian border :D (Near the town of Kirkenes.) It was so much fun! But... yeah, sneezing on the faceplate. Not recommended XD

@AlwaysAsking *hugs* It'll be June before you know it, don't worry! <3 And for stomach aches, I've heard both ginger and peppermint help?

@RedDestiny92 oooh, the second one! (And I think that's the same hair I have on my Vlad, haha.) Classic-looking but still relatively youthful!

Also, wow, Moira, seriously uncool o.O And man, I do feel bad for Emilia... Oh man, neat look for Morgyn! And the relationship between Morgan and Tonya is interesting!

@sarabeth2984 Casandra sounds pretty good! Good, Outgoing, and a Cat-Lover - great combo! "At least your flaws match", harsh! Heh, poor Lilith. At least she doesn't have to serve food she can't eat? Wow, Primus is having a rough time. At least the date worked eventually! Man, I'm still not sure how Don ended up a doctor, but good on him? XD

@March306 fox pups!! Spectacular outfit, yes ;D

@Admiral8Q the last time I got that prompt I literally felt itchy reading it XD

On to the uni save! Graduation, and the end of Raylan's university journey. Warning: long and bittersweet.

The first day of the year, and Morgyn is - unsurprisingly - at the uni.
    rKB2MLF.png
    Doing some tutoring, practicing debating...
    5yzjerS.png

(Which fulfills their New Years resolution, incidentally!)
    MXO9HQQ.png

...contributing knowledge...
    qqCQAdx.png

...in the weirdest-looking way possible...
    h9SXI5A.png

The Spirit Corps is having an art event, and Morgyn chips in to that, too!
    Z070fmT.png

By the time the event ends, it's already night, and Morgyn has been on campus for a good ten hours. (On a Sunday, too!) Grabbing their phone, they call up Raylan and ask him out on a date night.
    fVQzNRM.png

Hello!
    LFNxqaA.png

The bubbles... go to their head a bit.
    G92jnzc.png

Raylan is pretty dazed afterwards!
    Z0nlP8O.png

(I'm sorry, but the dazed expressions are amazing.)
    pulojqi.png

Chatting away while the crowd, er, watches a shirtless Baako Jang performing.
    g8BMjnv.png

Back home, because they both needed to wash. ...Really badly. Raylan takes the opportunity to sing!
    aGsvu3y.png

And Morgyn, uh, mostly chooses to be as extra as possible. Red rose petals, really...
    FkVYAZv.png

Hugs now they're no longer stinky!
    mtkeg8y.png

Now that Winterfest and New Year are over, it's time for one more thing...
    yj2Hmj2.png

A quick nap...
    bP6mRyu.png

Some drinks for reassurance...
    PCQbY5e.png

...and it's time for exams.
    yLgUkNc.png

Morgyn attempts to cram some last-minute knowledge into their skull.
    WQpIAd5.png

Downstairs, Raylan does likewise.
    FAfLQ3v.png

Morgyn's got two exams, Raylan has one. Yelling a quick goodbye as they race down the stairs, Morgyn hurries to their first.
    TNdJmzJ.png

"We finished our exams! Yeah!!"
    fnqnTaD.png

Morgyn is definitely getting more used to computers.
    iUwAdIG.png

Raylan is kind of pleased to see Morgyn is adjusting more to the modern world.
    PSpnj8y.png

Hanging out downstairs in front of the fire...
    frgHBVe.png

...but it's only a matter of time before they end up doing different things. Morgyn enjoys their books...
    2JPDmwh.png

...and Raylan makes, um, an excessive amount of drinks.
    slS8EZe.png

Morgyn contemplates chess moves...
    Wc5xUZ0.png

...and Raylan drinks, and thinks about how they seem to be growing apart.
    Tzmovin.png

Last day of classes, and Raylan is down to his last reserves.
    A4IYIE3.png

Thankfully, Morgyn is there.
    JCkxKu0.png

And Raylan thinks, "Do I enjoy being with them, or do I just enjoy their company?"
    sKmQXcE.png

"Is it their mind I admire, or just their body?"
    6HpT9ip.png

"Do I love them?"
    vjLmBok.png

"Or is it just their blood?"
    X02XbnD.png

"Did we get together for the right reasons, or for the 'right now' reasons?"
    BS7Upoq.png

It's... a lot to think about.
    gcsKW8N.png

Thankfully, Raylan has already finished his paper and presentation, and just has the classes themselves to attend.
    yxg1PA4.png

Because his mind is definitely elsewhere.
    Rqzt99c.png

And Morgyn is beginning to feel it, too.
    zj6danf.png

Morgyn naps, and Raylan stands, and thinks, and watches.
    LiQIiux.png

And wonders, "Is this what's right for both of us?"
    oc5TfGT.png

Morgyn is going out that night; L has invited them to the opera 'Bob Pancakes & The Four Goths'.
    OfVR27T.png

And they're off!
    zMGorec.png

Raylan makes drinks...
    SXuiWXE.png

Plays music...
    zGcsai9.png

Makes more drinks, texts...
    fPmhDqw.png

...and, finally, goes online and makes a transaction.
    sao2iXv.png

Morgyn gets home, still looking spectacular.
    CJfNRQX.png

Raylan has a brief moment to say hi before they go to pass out for the night.
    Oln0lbV.png

He spends a long time in the bath that morning.
    figK2yT.png

It's graduation day, and he fortifies himself with a drink.
    Caj7qDb.png

"Morning! Want me to make you something?"

"I - sorry, Raylan, I have class in two hours and I haven't even finished my homework yet."
    rxIf8Ne.png

"But you can make me one when you get back from graduation!"
    zQGZtEU.png

Off to class. It stings a bit that they won't be able to attend, but Raylan knows how important Morgyn's academics are to them. And that, there, is the whole issue.
    1Xp78nh.png

Never let it be said that Raylan Lange is boring-looking.
    zcUVhjT.png

(...mind you, neither is this guy.)
    mW3znZq.png

Raylan Lange has graduated with a Distinguished Degree in Language and Literature with Honours from Britechester University!
    KpXX9Q7.png
    And now he has a difficult conversation ahead.
    DUsDlXQ.png

The three scariest words in existence: "Can we talk?"
    KedfSpE.png

"Hang on - congratulations-for-graduating kiss first!"
    mCMRwO2.png

"Okay. I am ready to listen."
    Xzht6H7.png

Raylan takes a breath that he doesn't actually need to take. "Morgyn - I've really enjoyed been with you these last few years. Uni would have been significantly less pleasant if it wasn't for you."
    jYr7299.png

"But I think we're both seeking different things in life."
    KFnHFW2.png

"You have the rest of your degree ahead. You have a life, both at the university and outside of it as well, and it's a life I'm... not very compatible with."
    Fkf6116.png

"You're brilliant. You're going to be amazing in everything you do."
    O67VzHA.png

"And I... want to find something I can be brilliant at as well, and I think we should go our separate ways."
    IddM0Rc.png

Morgyn, unexpectedly, smiles. "In that case, I'm glad we're on the same page."
    qbTKi1I.png

Raylan stands, facing Morgyn more equally. "So we're in agreement? We go our separate ways?"
    9eKKnQk.png

"We are."
    5wJE6Ms.png

Later, Raylan sits, gazing at the room that's been his home for the past three years.
    AYDdJQo.png

And then he stands, and starts packing.
    pzYe9Ui.png

From the door, Morgyn gazes at the same room, at the memories they formed here. And they know that Raylan is right - their paths crossed while they were both students, but now they must continue to focus on their academics, and Raylan must write his own story.
    7JCU5NN.png

"Ah!"
    j8jhcQd.png

"Sorry, I was just -"

"I was just thinking -"

They both chuckle anxiously.
    6h4AABM.png

Raylan starts, "So, I signed the house over to you."

Exclaiming, Morgyn raises their hands in protest. "Wha - no, that's a whole house! You can't just give me a whole house!"
    LqzlLeI.png

Shrugging, Raylan explains, "I've had plenty of time to build up my funds. I can manage it. And I know you're comfortable here! I want you to stay and study and get a degree with honours and become whatever you want to be. Besides, do you really want to go back to a shared dorm?"

"Okay, that's a fair point." Morgyn laughs, then shakes their head. "No, not really. Thank you, Raylan."
    RNcBfOX.png

"Thank you, Morgyn."
    CN34jcZ.png

Morgyn just smiles, and lets themself enjoy one last hug.
    oEQbPRV.png

And Raylan steps out into the night, and on to a new path.
    AytnGuO.png

Okay, an explanation! Basically, I intend to send Raylan over to my main save, and there's already a Morgyn there. Plus, because Morgyn started as an NPC in a hilariously ill-fitting degree (Computer Science!), they ended up starting their Psychology degree a good two semesters after Raylan. Plus, despite having 100 for both green and pink bars, in-game they've been kind of... drifting apart? They spend a lot of time doing things on their own, rarely initiate romantic interactions, and the only whims they were getting regarding each other were platonic things like 'ask about day'.

So, they're parting ways! Staying on good terms, but going to seek out their different paths. Morgyn is going to continue their degree and academic aspiration, and Raylan is going to my main save to have shenanigans with the Vatores. I probably won't be playing him much, but you'll see him pop up eventually!

Thanks for reading Raylan and Morgyn's uni adventures! <3

(Also, yes. Yes Raylan really did make drinks autonomously that often. Jeez, Raylan.)
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Sorry for not mentioning you, @Becka28. Atlas is a goofy hunk. ;)
    Cthulhu is a perfect name for the monster. Now it won't mess with the kids anymore since they have night lights. It'll come back again in the next generation.

@ryttu3k - Mischievous Cthulhu loves to mess with this family. :naughty:
    That responds is hilarious, lol!
    Since Esmeralda has one, why not the others? :)
    I'm worried about Dylan if he goes through that again, and I had to reset him if it occurs.
    Perfectly normal family of vampires and spellcasters, nothing wrong with that. If they had guests over (who are not a family member), Dylan would have some plasma packs.

@sarabeth2984 - You're welcome. :)
    Thanks, and yeah, I did gave them a makeover. I didn't know there was a mod for that, I'll see if I can find that.
    Curtis isn't aware about the bloody frenzy since he's new to vampirism.

@ChuChuExpress - Sorry for your loss, hope you're ok. :(
    "Pop, are you sure you know how to bake?"
    "Baking is way more easy than cooking."
    li6gtZV.png
    aOfxXps.png

"I don't think Dad would like you baking on a dirty counter."
    "He won't know after I do this."
    fCm7NUC.png
    lJm8Dd0.png
    udn69cG.png

"Using magic to clean has to be really lazy," Damien whispered to Autumn.
    "What's that?"
    "Nothing."
    Ff9z38a.png
    v6dJhPe.png

Dylan came downstairs after finishing painting and wasn't impressed about Atlas making cookies for breakfast.
    "The kids wanted something new instead of pancakes or eggs and toasts."
    uTXSyeB.png

"Nope, it was your idea, Pop."
    nYCoR0L.png

"It's not good for the kids to eat sweets first thing in the morning."
    "Oh come on, babe, it's the perfect time to have some cookies. You know what's around the corner, right?" Atlas said as he pulled out a mistletoe and hanged it over their heads.
    HaKl3Oz.png
    iSeJDXB.png
    Ll4d4bt.png

The kids and Atlas left for the day at school and work, which is time to set up the Winterfest decoration. The tree will be dealt with when everyone is here.
    TMDD2MK.png
    H44gPg9.png

Dylan ordered gifts for the kids, and something spicy for him and Atlas.
    dFzqdEY.png

Later, Carmelita showed up just in time to decorate the tree.
    hF3vQBd.png
    ZDFB8TO.png
    H3c61AN.png
    xTdWzxN.png
    yEmKZOQ.png

Caught these two lovebirds sharing love glances.
    JNHsKbu.png

The kids were getting tired, and Atlas went upstairs to tuck them in bed.
    EgZVkcK.png

"So, what're you going to get the kids and Atlas for Winterfest?"
    "I got the toys for the kids, and as for Atlas...well." He whispered to his mother, who was quite flustered.
    "Oh my! That something that a mother wouldn't want to hear from their child."
    "Meow." (You do know I'm right here.)
    iC1kIKU.png
    JaL7Bcy.png
    ywMGjPb.png

"Hello, my baby girl. I miss you so much. You're doing a great job protecting Dylan and his family."
    k83OSXY.png
    hi4aLZf.png

It isn't Winterfest yet, but Duchess is given her special present.
    S5ZnPnP.png

Her Feline in Shining Fur, Piccolo, has arrived and is the new member of the family!
    CLgFbST.png
    3tq9k1c.png

For someone so small, Autumn is really strong to lift those weights.
    kYCAkai.png

Don came by to meet the family.
    MPHRMnn.png

Now that they're side by side, Atlas can really pass for being Don's son.
    JZf3eMF.png

Don was helping Calista with her homework, but was hissed at by Duchess, who was very protective of her owners.
    *angry meow* (Stay away from my owner!)
    dYOejCF.png
    8VqtkFg.png

The kids are in bed early, and Dylan had a surprise in their room.
    uBM31Qj.png
    Wi28YB2.png

Atlas likes what he sees.
    This time, the door is locked, so no kids are going to walk in on them.
    4nxUFVI.png
    wmpqi8f.png
    4pAM5Gm.png
    ywN2aI7.png

Outside, Elle DeVampiro and Hunter Payne were standing in front of the house.
    "Are you sure this is where Lothario's relative lives?"
    "I'm sure. A good friend of mine told me."
    "More like a lover."
    "That's in the past!"
    06NXH06.png

"Now that we know where he is, let's go back and inform my husband."
    Hunter was hit with a painful migraine.
    "What now?"
    "It's nothing. You go ahead, I'll catch up."
    WmbgA5p.png
    WwhpvvP.png

"Why was I assigned to be with a brat?"
    BVsg7BY.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited January 2020
    @Kaseyandsims how did your abducted sim go? were they male? and if so did they get pregnant?

@ChuChuExpress I love the explanation for your new forum name. It suits your family and their story.

@sims_premade I am very slow - it has taken me ages to realise that your sims posts and the founding families blog are the same . I have read the founding families blog for ages -I found it back when you posted about it in its own thread. I love the stories so far (I found the Calliente girls one very interesting). Your makeovers are beautiful. Do you have DU yet? will it change the way you match up the next generation of sims?

@Keidra the shot of Morgyn with his head on Damien's shoulder <3 Esmerelda looks sassy and enticing in the shot with the raised eyebrows. I am sure it won't be long til she gathers a harem of her own.

@Tomatplante went to comment about the light in your pictures when I saw your caption. Sulani and its lighting is just beautiful - I totally agree.

@blueybluesky what a gorgeous wedding - her dress looks incredible.

@haneul Dawn's plans sound like my new years resolution - exercise - flirt and try and find love except she follows through where my year goes eat chocolate and flirt in the sims by proxy. At least my sims are succcessful LOL

@DeafSimmer Poor Celeste - her storyline with kids faking identities is too real;. At work I have to deal with this all the time. Its so distressing for the victim and the kids who do it have exactly Nathan's attitude. Celeste handled things really well. Wefind the parents start doing the same things to the other parents and its out of hand.

@HopeyStarr OHH how sweet - their first kiss. When I see the shot of Lady Tremaine I want to yell out "she's behind you": like its an English pantomime. Can't wait to hear more.

@Daephene thanks for the vampire info (as well as @ryttu3k and others) - Caleb has been sneaking around some other sims of my (on tiptoes its hysterical) but no one ever sleeps at the same time. So I guess all my vampires are doomed to eating plasma packs if they have to wait for my sims to have a normal routine.

@GrumpyGlowfish I loveyour ghost - he is so interesting and has a kife, most of my restrict themselves to destroying things and drinking at bars.

@LehmanLegacy Adrienne aged up beautifully - I love it when genetics and the game are kind.3

@March306 It sounds very cute that your daughter wants to play -she sounds like she is creative and has a good imagination if it appeals. Sorry, you can't play as much though. Axl looks so cute.

@Simmelina1 Alice was quite direct in how she broke up with her husband. i love the line ALice gave her friend a long kiss - it felt so good to kiss him. It really made me laugh that she is doing it uncontrollably in front of her husband - sorry dear cant stop it feels so good (perhaps I am evil and thats why my sims end up in dramas).

@Koteyka its my lucky day - both you and hopeystarr doing updates today. Your real life Steve sounds adorable. Your new filter is excellent and I love how your shots look (if they were good before they are excellent now - I see the difference in Steve's skin especially). Poor Tony -its funny how they have reversed roles with him the homebody waiting for Steve and Steve off to work. I am glad Tony has his hobbies because I think working and doing things is a large part of who he is - I still think doing a part-time job would also help (poor Tony getting unsolicted rehab advice - when I had an injury I think I was my rehab counsellors worse patient so don't listen to me LOL). Plus guilt at all the time he missed at work or pushed Steve away must be driving his behaviour. Z love the look on Tony's face when he is hugging Steve - it is so loving (its a pity Steve can't see it). And the shot of the hug with Steve looking forwards surrounded by flowers is so beautiful even if Steve's face is pensive. Finally, just so happy that Peter is doing so well and having some of the happiness he deserves.

@AlwaysAsking Thankyou for the lovely long comment. I hope your stomach ache calms down but I have a feeling the best prescription for it will be regular long phonecalls, video chats if possible and family time with those near to you. Your daughter sounds an incredible person who has had a lot of support from you and I am sure she will want to stay connected just as much as possible. I am glad you have a scheduled visit arranged as not knowing whats happening or when is the worst.

Just to address some of your comments - I do NOT have autonomous weddings -I love my sims doing autonomous stuff but this is one area that I am a control freak in (only because I want to be the wedding designer/ planner) and them eloping means no elaborate weddings. I laughed that I referred to a pool table as a snooker table. Snooker is played on a pool table and is very similar but is more a professional sport than pool which is the more common well known game _it would definetely be pool at the youth club. I Must have had a brain malfunction when I was typing (watching snooker is a thing I used to do with my Dad a lot as a little kid) - snooker has a heap of red balls which are broken like in pool and have to be sunk first then there are a few coloured balls which have points allocated and they have to be sunk in order. It is a very technical game and I have incredibly oversimplified it (please don't yell at me anyone who is snooker obsessed). The cute guys (which are embarrassing evidence of my over use of the gallery search term hot and hot guy) were library sims which have been drafted in to be fans and paparazzi for Jessica. They gather whenever she stands still for too long. The good thing is her fan base and paparazzi adore Diego too. Except (as you will see, Vlad). Jessica was never after the spotlight so she is really happy and proud when the attention shifts to Diego. And Diego, unlike Bjorn, feels pleased that Jessica is famous. Bjorn felt insecure and jealous of the admiration she got and was convinced she'd leave him whereas Diego is delighted that she likes him despite who she is - it makes Diego feel more secure. (or so the story in my head goes based on their moodlets).

Looking forward to more Don and Thorne - hope you feel well enough to play.

Post edited by Becka28 on
  • TheLastStarTheLastStar Posts: 164 Member
    @Becka28 I think you've mis-typed there. That response was for Keidra, not for me :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top