Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Serious Update Ideas

EA Games ... 99.5 percent of us who play this game on a day by day basis would love to request something differ and adventures ... we all ask to get rid of the SURPRISE CHALLENGE feature please, and add all the old past events items as part of the game such as the hot tub etc.
Second ... any items and future items such as events or new furniture items should be placed in a folder based on the event or just an item brought and labeled what event it is. It will be soooooooo much easier in us sims game players.
Third .. we should have an option to bring back a retired sim to make playable again. Also have the option to have the sim children to go to school to have an education like they do in the normal sims games for pc. If a sim is pregnant .. they should look pregnant.
Fourth ... we need more clothes and hair with the option of a person culture. All of us are international, and we would love to have our sims looking like our nationality. Some may want to look urban, etc.
Fifth .. we want a vacation area map so sims can travel and have things to add to their inventory. Have like a passport for them to travel. Also have the option to have close friends on list to call the sim over.
Lastly .... Add like pets in an update. Lower the prices on the rooms build and land expansion .. add the little area in the back on the house (beach area). Add to like a vacation spot.

If you do this ... I really bet.... you will make alot of sims players happy.

P.S. An idea also ... Have seasons added based on real life seasons based on the time zone we live in.

Worse Idea to Kill ... Please get rid of the delivery truck task to earn llamas. Too much I think.
TTKIncorporated
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Shelleyc118Shelleyc118 Posts: 22 Member
    Good ideas. They definately need to add pets and more land available to build on 🙂
  • BlkUnicornBlkUnicorn Posts: 3 New Member
    I do not like llama zoom tasks. The truck only hangs around for about 8 hours. I work and live a life, I often don't have time to be so engaged with the game to complete llama zoom tasks in time before she leaves. Then it's 4 hours before she comes back. This makes limited time quests for special items incredibly difficult and the game less fun. Bring back the daily to-do list and switch up the tasks periodically. At least I'll have all day to get the tasks and challenges done in my own time.
  • CruiseMan42CruiseMan42 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey EA, what if you added an Online version to the Sims, name it something like "Sims 4 With Friends!" or "Sims 5 With Friends!" The concept is to play with 1 to 5 or 6 people in one sims world and build relationships. Sims will Blow Up with people playing the game if you add an online version of Sims.
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    edited October 2018
    Hey EA, what if you added an Online version to the Sims, name it something like "Sims 4 With Friends!" or "Sims 5 With Friends!" The concept is to play with 1 to 5 or 6 people in one sims world and build relationships. Sims will Blow Up with people playing the game if you add an online version of Sims.

They already tried that with The Sims Online/EA Land. It started out a great game but bugs and a money bug exploitation ended the game.
  • AGirlWhoGamesAGirlWhoGames Posts: 1 New Member
    You should make Sims look pregnant and be pregnant for a while you should make it so you could adopt a pet also make it so you could ask sims to leave your house next make it so you can pick what you make pick what you write a phone to contact people and people can ask to come over make it so there are more styles in clothes shoes dresses and hair make schools for children to go and see grades and do homework and have to get ready in time for school.
  • Geshisa47Geshisa47 Posts: 60 Member
    Take out the llama truck and surprise choice .. instead still use Emily but for this idea. Make like a catalog for the sims to shop from. Let the sims call her to order things from old events like the spa from one event or the bubble blower from another. Let us sell back multiple stuff we don't need anymore for like sim cash or sim bucks. This will be a good idea EAGames.
    TTKIncorporated
  • BlueEyedBeautifulBlueEyedBeautiful Posts: 3 New Member
    I think that if a special event quest had been started before special event had ended, and completed before event end that even if you haven’t logged in before the event end you should still get the special reward for your goody bag. Just not give an option to start another special quests if event has ended. Because I have this happen all the time and I loose those rewards because I had to take care of RL before being able to play it’s very frustrating to work hard to complete these quests and being so close to done and then because you had to do something in RL you miss out in game. Anyone else agree?

Also remove the whole having to buy and collect the different colors for items, it’s ridiculous and frustrating to keep opening goody bags and then continuously being colors instead of items you don’t have or could get more of. Also in the dressing your sims part remove buying colors.
    And llama zoom tasks if they are going to only stay for 8hrs it should be simpler, or just get rid of it all together.
  • Ellie_McConnell70Ellie_McConnell70 Posts: 40 Member
    I agree about the surprise challenge. I also hate the lama thing too. When you have other events to do, the Lana activities are a pain and get in the way. And the number of times I have plenty of money and not enough lamas due to doing main activities.
  • Ellie_McConnell70Ellie_McConnell70 Posts: 40 Member
    > @Geshisa47 said:

> Third .. we should have an option to bring back a retired sim to make playable again. Also have the option to have the sim children to go to school to have an education like they do in the normal sims games for pc. If a sim is pregnant .. they should look pregnant.

I also think the Children grow up too quickly and themes no teen year time. They go from child to adult. But it all happens too fast. Definitly like the idea of school and mother actually being pregnant rather than the baby just appearing.
  • GkundoGkundo Posts: 24 Member
    Take out the surprise choice. Period.
  • BelLamelasBelLamelas Posts: 38 New Member
    I’m still looking for 2 answers:
    1- what changed in the llama quests?
    2- why my build/buy prices are exactly the same as before the update?

Can’t see these changes in the new update
  • ClaireLionneClaireLionne Posts: 2 New Member
    Would love to see a feature where we can gift items from our inventory to friends or players 💗
  • SelenaSimsMobileSelenaSimsMobile Posts: 11 New Member
    So a theme I seem to see in the comments is:
    1. We all hate the Llamazoom ticket task system
    2. We all want to get items from past events

What if instead of Llamazoom tickets, we got a cool item? Like every day, Emily would come and be like "Hey, if you complete this task you get a BBQ" Or a hot tub. But cool stuff. And you know what it is before you start so you can say "Nah, I don't feel like earning an apple cider press. I'll wait until tomorrow so I can see what the cool item is then". Like does anybody care if they get repeats of cool items if they know what it'll be in advance? Or maybe you don't know what you're going to get, but you get 3 items to choose from every time you complete it. Or cool outfits like gnome costumes
  • Daddysgirl1982Daddysgirl1982 Posts: 8 New Member
    I'm fed up with seeing the annoying llama truck outside my house and also I have the sims 3 on the xbox 360 and the female sims who are pregnant on there actually look pregnant after u have changed them into maternity clothes.
    Also the pregnant sims get four days off for paid maternity leave before the baby is born and then another four days off for paid personal days.
  • 1ll1ll Posts: 2 New Member
    I want to be able to host parties at my second house lots, I don’t get why it only has to be at the original house. I bought the new lot with the fountain thinking I could host parties there and when I found out I couldn’t I feel like I wasted money and sims cash
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top