Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Art Style voting results are in: DYI Delight FTW

Comments

• SimskristaSimskrista Posts: 175 Member
    happyopi wrote: »
    I really hoped we would have an elder themed stuff pack but eh guess we're getting yet again more youthful content.
    CAS looks or straight out of Cool Kitchen or Parenthood. Don't like it much.

B&B is nice if Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures is your thing.
    ICws11Wl.png

I feel like this IS my thing lol! I wish we had that couch
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Granny was my first pick but I liked this one a lot too and was a bit torn, so I'm happy.
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    I was hoping for Cozy Craft, but I can live with this. As long as there are more swatches, allthat pastel makes my eyes tired, it's so overbirght.
    image.png
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Simskrista wrote: »
    happyopi wrote: »
    I really hoped we would have an elder themed stuff pack but eh guess we're getting yet again more youthful content.
    CAS looks or straight out of Cool Kitchen or Parenthood. Don't like it much.

B&B is nice if Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures is your thing.
    ICws11Wl.png

I feel like this IS my thing lol! I wish we had that couch

But only in a dream house can you have a white sofa with people's shoes on it. Or a white sofa and white-and-yellow rug, that stay those colors for any length of time, unless no one actually uses that room.

Would be nice, though.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    I voted for this one but honestly I didn't like either of them. They all looked like something in-game already.

I just chose randomly lol
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    I'm happy... 2 for 2 on this voting thing. :p
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Ok ... Well, I already shared my opinion. I'm with the "too much like Barbie's Dream House" crowd and "too bright for my eyes" comments. It's not just a dislike of the bright pink. It's just not my taste and mostly stuff that I'm not drawn to. That said, I accept that it won.

I'm looking forward to Tiny Living more than this. That said, I will participate in the CAS/Object votes before I fully decide. I'm just on the fence until I know what the actual content is.

I don't need all of my colors to be neutrals at all. I had just been thinking that it's too "cutesy". I'm glad some people are getting what they want. I do appreciate that we're all being included in the process. I just ... hope that some other content in the coming year is more suited to me.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    Oh well, hopefully some elements of the others will make it into a future pack. I might have been the lone vote for cozy craft, sigh. :/
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Well... I’m certainly surprised (in a good way) because for the first time my vote actually counted. Yay!!! :)
  • simskeletonsimskeleton Posts: 605 Member
    I glad! I didn't like the granny one at all and the cozy one wasn't typically stuff I'd use.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    It is cute and colorful. Still hope we get hanging plants.
  • thecookieladythecookielady Posts: 1 New Member
    So excited for this! Especially the large crafting table and pegboards on the wall. Just a thought - maybe Sims could sell their knitted and crocheted designs online when complete kind of like Etsy? I used to crochet a lot and sell on there. Or we could just click on a completed blanket/scarf/whatever and an option to sell would come up like it does for painting.
  • VYXVYX Posts: 19 Member
    I do hope we get neutral/basic swatches in addition to these so it's more versatile with other packs :) I can see myself using the teal-colored objects with existing objects but the pink is a nice challenge!
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Sweet! I like it.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • vincentvega8899vincentvega8899 Posts: 103 Member
    I know why this won. It was that adorable bunny rabbit that’s laying in a basket all alone.... animated stuffed knitted animals would be cute like a patchy situation. Oh no I’m thinking to much you’ve sucked me in. I didn’t even vote for this pack and when I did vote again for the art no win there either. Why am I falling for this noooooo lol jk
  • MistyLakeMistyLake Posts: 1,700 Member
    Thank gods this whole "Knitting Stuff Pack" is something i am not interested in (and haven't been voting after the 1st one) so i can skip all this drama about rocking chairs and crafting tables and chic grannies.
    "By Grabthar's Hammer! Let There Be Sims!"
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    @Chazzzy

As I predicted... The stereotypes are very strong in the modern society.

At the same The Sims is a game for everybody so everyone has the right to get their favorite content in the game even if some people don't like it.
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Granny stuff, girly stuff or neutral stuff... honestly I don't care about this pack.

I don’t care about the knitting aspect of it, but I am looking forward to the new Buy/Build mode objects. I hope the industrial/neutral theme wins! It’ll do wonders for my Sim’s homes I think.

Don't dream, pink girly room will win.

Lol yea you did say this one would win
    This was my least favourite because it looks like things we already have in the game. The other two were more special in my opinon but what can you do?

Yea this does remind me of the Ikea-style furniture from DU
    edited January 2020
    MistyLake wrote: »
    Thank gods this whole "Knitting Stuff Pack" is something i am not interested in (and haven't been voting after the 1st one) so i can skip all this drama about rocking chairs and crafting tables and chic grannies.

I don’t care for a knitting activity pack either. So I am depending on CAS and BB items to make this pack worth my $10.

I have hope but they gotta come harder than this cause this ain’t it for me chief. Lol
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    Isn't this exactly the same style like Tiny Living, University and Parenthood? Why do they always give us the same (and why do people vote for it)?
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    I honestly didn't see much difference between any of the styles - I think the amount of clutter in the room was distracting. The only thing I picked out that I didn't like was the lamps in the Cosy style.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    Hm, I find it hard to react either way. All designs had a few knit-related decor items. The winner is more modern, than say the granny alternative. I am a bit confused because I want a diverse game, so basically I would love to get a mix - some modern items and some old fashioned items. I want both elders and younger yarn entrepreneurs to embrace the knitting, not only the younger pastel loving generation.

To me the knitting activity and what we can produce and use (as in wearing a crafted product) is way more exciting than how furniture is designed. Can't wait for more info on the objects that can be interacted with, and how the knitting process itself is designed. That will be the major - if not only - factor deciding weather I'll get this pack or not :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • M1ss_PlumbumM1ss_Plumbum Posts: 189 Member
    I’m hoping for wooden swatches.
  • RhiannonravenRhiannonraven Posts: 128 Member
    I really hope it's not that bright...
  • BMadisonBMadison Posts: 1 New Member
    Highly dissatisfied with this one - bummer! I've really been hoping for more of a variety pack for all ages! Like strollers for babies & bunk beds for children. That would be dope!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top