February 14 - It's Friday. What does that mean in The Sims forums? Time to highlight some awesim discussions!

A modern round 6-seat dining table in this stuff pack

FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,460 Member
Sims-4-Laundry-Day-7.png
I always wanted a modern version of the 6-seat table that we got in Laundry Day Stuff. It‘s too rustic to fit in modern homes. Could also be used as a crafting table for knitting!

Inspiration:
8LrlDmn.jpg
bmcAfBQ.jpg
a256aFi.gif

Comments

• Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 2,380 Member
    I use the one that came with the Chinese New Year holiday update in my modern homes right now and it fits in pretty well. But a couple more modern options of this type of table, especially a glass top option would be great.,
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 598 Member
    a more sleek one could fit DIY delight
  • ForgeronForgeron Posts: 75 Member
    edited January 11
    yes, we need more big tables. A 10 seat dining table is my ultimate dream in this game. I wish they would release a 2x2 (8 seats), a 2x3 (10 seats), etc... I said in other threads that it would be really useful for big family parties, to have everyone sitting with a lot of food and deco on the center without blocking my sims way. Maybe they could even add the 2x2 table from the Newbies house from Sims 1 in the 20th anniversary. I would love that.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,460 Member
    edited January 11
    cheescaeks wrote: »
    a more sleek one could fit DIY delight

Yeah I also think that
    Plus we only have wooden ones right now, there’s no variety in 6-seat tables in the game
    a256aFi.gif
    It could also be used as a knitting crafting table. Being able to look at each other directly and converse is much better than sitting at a regular table
    a256aFi.gif
    I really hope they consider a modern one for this stuff pack
    a256aFi.gif