Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Interactions for young Sims

Young Sims should be included in the knitting fun, too. What interactions would you like to see for children/toddlers?

I'd like to see:
  • finger knitting (child)
  • cat's cradle (child/toddler)
  • make mess with yarn (toddler)

Comments

• ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I'd like it if toddlers could have toy knitting needles to use to play with yarn.

I hope children will be able to knit a few things, like small stuffed animals, and hand puppets (which someone suggested in another thread). Cats cradle would be great too. :)
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    Young Sims should be included in the knitting fun, too. What interactions would you like to see for children/toddlers?

I'd like to see:
    • finger knitting (child)
    • cat's cradle (child/toddler)
    • make mess with yarn (toddler)

Toddlers should defintely be able to make a muddle of a knitting project. Yes, they'll reuse the animations for similar interactions, but it's cute, anyway.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member
    I would like knitted teddies, dolls and animals that can go into child inventory but can be taken out and interacted with like the large stuffed animals from Sims 4 and the teddies from the Sims 3.

Those large stuffed animal are another case of objects in the Sims being ridiculously large, they take up space, they are not portable and the kids can't cuddle them in bed (I thought the moodlet that babies, toddlers and kids got in the Sims 3 when they went to sleep with the teddy bear in their inventory was super super cute.)
    tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,934 Member
    id just like if sims could knit together and teach other sims how to knit and kids could do it all the same as adults since that is most realistic way
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I hope toddlers get something making a mess with the yarn would be perfect for them.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,414 Member
    I would like knitted teddies, dolls and animals that can go into child inventory but can be taken out and interacted with like the large stuffed animals from Sims 4 and the teddies from the Sims 3.

Those large stuffed animal are another case of objects in the Sims being ridiculously large, they take up space, they are not portable and the kids can't cuddle them in bed (I thought the moodlet that babies, toddlers and kids got in the Sims 3 when they went to sleep with the teddy bear in their inventory was super super cute.)

A portable version of those huge Teddy bears sound great.