Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Netz-à-porter – outfits ready to wear for your sims (no CC required)

Comments

• kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    just poking through the simsvip screenshots of the latest trailer and seeing the skirt in the background here made me wonder both what the other swatches are like and what you could do with it... i'm already looking forward to being able to use it... just a week to go. le sigh

4b3644e6289b13b3b9d6a7ed7c8257eb.png
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    @kalaksed Just watched the stream and the new CAS is versatile and easy to match with a lot of the other packs! I love it! So you might not even need the inspiration, but of course I will be posting some outfits on the day of release (and after) for anyone who is interested to see my take on it. Off-topic for this thread, but I am REALLY excited for the roommate system!
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,840 Member
    One of the best things about getting a new pack? New ready to wear outfits!! 🥰
    @simgirl1010 Thank you! :) Posting outfits in this thread - especially after a new pack comes out - is so much fun! Definitely one of the things I always look forward to.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required

we all try ...
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    Thank you for the inspiration. I especially like the male outfit #2 (I love this new hoodie!).
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    your outfits never cease to impress me, i cant decide which i love more

also, do you upload your sims to the gallery?
    @Erja888 That hoodie is perfection, I totally agree. Happy to read you're still stopping by!
    @mika Thank you! This pack made it easy, I will probably post more outfits in the next few days.
    I upload some of my Sims to the gallery. All of the female Sims from the last post have been uploaded at some point, for example.

we all try ...
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    I've been searching for this thread for ages (after seeing you post your stuff on other threads) and I just fell in love with your outfits! You've got an incredible eye and you're so creative. Keep up the great work and please keep posting your ideas <3 thanks a bunch!
    @GracieO312 As long as there is interest in this thread, I am happy to keep posting. So thank you for your kind and encouraging comment!

we all try ...
  • InvisibleLyndzInvisibleLyndz Posts: 3,861 Member
    I have this thread bookmarked (from the beginning) and always check up on your lovely outfit ideas! Thought I should post and say keep going as I'm sure, like me, there are silent lurkers that take real inspiration from you <3
    Thank you
  • mimosa914mimosa914 Posts: 1 New Member
    What earrings are on model #5 (second row, first model on the left) in Focus: Pastel Passion?
    @mimosa94 Tasha is wearing the small BG hoops in that shot. Close-up under the spoiler.
    mMDkdah.jpg

we all try ...
  • dyl_andwhatdyl_andwhat Posts: 367 Member
    So with all the talk about knitting being added to the game, I thought I would have a look at some of the knitted items already in CAS. And also, it's cold outside (at least in the northern hemisphere) and these also make for good cold weather wear.

Focus: Knitwear
    VDGHyDN.jpg

Where do those green patterned pants on Outfit #2 come from?

@DatLlama Those are the fabulous tights/leggings that came with the Jungle Adventure pack. You can find them in the accessory category.

we all try ...
  • dyl_andwhatdyl_andwhat Posts: 367 Member
    @DatLlama Those are the fabulous tights/leggings that came with the Jungle Adventure pack. You can find them in the accessory category.

Thank you!
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    I've come with a new challenge for you -- festive Christmas themed outfits with red, green, gold and basically the holiday colors. I'd love to see what you come up with 👀
  • blur0seblur0se Posts: 85 Member
    > @mika said:
    > I've come with a new challenge for you -- festive Christmas themed outfits with red, green, gold and basically the holiday colors. I'd love to see what you come up with 👀

^^ seconded! Could you also do some outfits for Hanukkah?
  • EMCba2600EMCba2600 Posts: 38 Member
    @Netzspannung Your outfits are amazing! Next time I'm in CAS, I might just use some of these because they're really good! Your inspiration is so inspiring!!
    Origin ID: EMCba2600
    tumblr
    Daily Updates and More!
  • mamx2mamx2 Posts: 91 Member
    such good looking outfits , im liking them a lot and hope to copy them on to the sims i play, let plays sims!
  • mamx2mamx2 Posts: 91 Member
    oh they are pretty for sure. i love red and green in christmas. blue is very hannukah it seems like , not sure why though? christmas decor seem to have blue white silver themes like this year. gold works,glitter shiny blingy is good for formal eh . anyway im liking , thanks for posting .

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top