Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you like a Fast Food game pack?

Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
As the title says... o:)

I would love a fast food-themed game pack that includes McDonald's, Burger King, Chick-fil-A, Taco Ball... o:)

Perhaps this song can also be included:
https://youtu.be/rOC9d17vASc
Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.

Would you like a Fast Food game pack? 24 votes

Yes
70%
IceyJColorist40joelygirlsims2fruitsbasket101bevillesmurf45bluePlumbobCrossingmercy55funorangehippogriffBearpal64Colton147147HopeyStarrLady_BalloraizecsonApricusYumikatMona_Lott 17 votes
Yes
29%
jeepjeepcatScobreOEII1001thenightcourtBusufuInuMiroLoverfaerieduste 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Sorry, I have to disagree, I can do this already with Dine Out and if I want a faster food experience for my sims, the food stalls with CL and even Seasons. I love the song though :D
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    edited January 2020
    LOL nooooo.

But I reckon they ought to add those dance moves in for sims :D
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    No. But I don't mind having more fast food recipes. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    No. But I don't mind having more fast food recipes. 😂

I agree with DeKay. I wouldn't want (or need) a pack for fast food, but new recipes are always welcomed as far as I'm concerned. Cooking is one of my favorite skills in the game...and real life :).
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,960 Member
    no I very much dislike fast food irl and there is plenty of it in game already
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited January 2020
    Please no. What is even the point of polls with just one answer?
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited January 2020
    The options should be No and No. And that is also my answer :D
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I believe there is a Dine Out restaurant lot in our personal offline gallery called Hogan's Burger Bar. I would say that is very fastfood-y :)

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    Where is the no option?
    with the menu options in dine out I personally don't feel the need for a new pack centered around eating out.
  • Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Nope no absolutely not
  • Options
    jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    I'm not really into the idea, especially if real-life brands would be included... although I would like if sims could just eat pizza, hotdogs and burgers from their hand instead of on a plate. That's the reason I never order pizza in the game.
  • Options
    asimbsimasimbsim Posts: 476 Member
    No I'm afraid not. I think we sort of already have fast food from the kiosks, and we can create our own fast food style restaurants already in the game with the menu's etc. Sorry :#
  • Options
    Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 452 Member
    No, yuck...more food recipes would be nice though.
  • Options
    Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
    Yes
    There would be copyright issues since EA would have to get permission to use McDonalds.Taco Bell,etc. However,there are some good CC of these fast-food restaurants on the internet-you could use those if you want a McDonalds or Subway in your game.
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • Options
    phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    My answer is no. I love having my Sims learn all the recipes, and sending them out into the world to get food stall recipes, but fast food doesn't do it for me. In real life, it can be cheap, fast, and even tasty or fun, but I'm not interested in having it in my game. *thinks hard about why* I don't know if it's because I associate fast food with being too busy and too miserable to cook, or just the general idea of how it's looked down on, but no. Nope.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    I wouldn't want actual branding. One - there would be expenses to use copyright or other deals required. Two - whatever choice they make on who they partner with would probably upset a portion of the fanbase. Either due to preferring a competitor, or because of that given chain's policies. (Whatever those policies may be.) And three - I just don't like real world brands in my Sims games (I only bought Moschino for the camera and the build.)

I wouldn't mind a restaurant venue option that is basically several food kiosks with a common dining area... 'cause currently while you can make a burger joint with Dine Out, it's not anything close to "fast food" - because it sure as heck isn't fast. (Not to mention I can't think of the last time I was in even a fast casual, let alone fast food, where I was seated by a host.)
  • Options
    cheifeagleeyecheifeagleeye Posts: 542 Member
    no no no
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    edited January 2020
    Camkat wrote: »
    Sorry, I have to disagree, I can do this already with Dine Out and if I want a faster food experience for my sims, the food stalls with CL and even Seasons. I love the song though :D

I agree
    no no no

I would rather have a pack with GIJoe over fast food or Night Stalkers (Someone who studies the occult and educates others on the Occult. Even if they aren't occultists themselves they love the occult and is drawn to it), Hunters, and more occults.

Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    my answer is no i went my sims to eat healthy home cook meals
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,565 Member
    Like another poster suggested our Sims can already eat 'fast food' in regards to the snacks provided in DU. In fact, it can and does upset the stomachs of most of my Sims. They are far better off eating 'home-cooked' food. I even like to have vegetable/herb gardens so that can use fresh items in their recipes.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I don't see much reason to do one when we already have dine out for that purpose.
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    W-what did I just watch? 😳 Also no, for the same reason ToppDogg said, we have Dine Out. We have the food stalls in San Myshuno and the other worlds and we have pizza delivery. But I agree with those who say more recipes would be welcome.
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    edited January 2020
    I don’t know. I would probably rather see more stalls with more recipes or a food truck than an actual fast food restaurant. Plus EA would have to get permission from all those places and may cost money which means we would end up with very little game play unless they made up their own place. Maybe if or when we get cars we they can add a fast food drive thru and a old school movie drive in and a gas station because clearly there will be little use for a car. Ok rambling now but I guess my answer would be closer to no than yes.
    Post edited by keekee53 on
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Yes
    Sure, sounds random but made me chuckle.
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited January 2020
    That song and others by the same group were super popular when I was growing up haha. It's still on regular rotation on my house cleaning song playlist.

As to the pack I'd say maybe with made up brands. The ones you posted we don't have all of them here so they aren't all familiar to me.
    We already can have sims eat junk food and work in the fast food business as a part time job though so wouldn't be very interested.