Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think we'll get for The Sims 20th Anniversary??

The 20th anniversary of the Sims is less than 1 month away, what do you think we'll get? A game changing patch? A couple shirts? A re-release of The Sims 1? Nothing?? Share what you think

Comments

• bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    A tweet

Lol that's probably the most accurate prediction.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    A tweet

Haaa a very realistic expectation. I like you.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    A tweet, yes that's probably the most accurate guess I am afraid.
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    Lyndsay was already hyping it up last year on one of the Maxis Monthly streams. I definitely think they have something big planned o:)
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Nothing exciting.
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    A bowl of chili...with a finger in it.

Well, either that, or a lame T-shirt and a new pack that's all about commuting to work. (The good news is, we get cars! The bad news is, you spend ten sim hours every day watching your sim sit there in traffic as it crawls along like snails through cold molasses...Yay...)
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • hallsignshallsigns Posts: 6 New Member
    An update that includes a random (decor) item from the original game or gallery upload of an old townie like the Newbies or Crumblebottom.
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,404 Member
    I'm hoping bunk beds and a few other things we've been wanting, but we'll see.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
    hallsigns wrote: »
    An update that includes a random (decor) item from the original game or gallery upload of an old townie like the Newbies or Crumblebottom.

I wouldn't mind having Ms. Crumplebottom or the Unsavory Charlatan, but for 20 years, I hope there's more than that. They should release ALL the npcs the Sims 4 is missing
    A bowl of chili...with a finger in it.

Well, either that, or a lame T-shirt and a new pack that's all about commuting to work. (The good news is, we get cars! The bad news is, you spend ten sim hours every day watching your sim sit there in traffic as it crawls along like snails through cold molasses...Yay...)

I would be so annoyed if it's just a T-shirt. The other t-shirts they released for the 17th and 18th anniversaries were quite mehhh. I'd be pretty happy with cars, released for FREE.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    bixters wrote: »
    The 20th anniversary of the Sims is less than 1 month away, what do you think we'll get? A game changing patch? A couple shirts? A re-release of The Sims 1? Nothing?? Share what you think

Hoping for cars.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member

I wouldn't mind having Ms. Crumplebottom or the Unsavory Charlatan, but for 20 years, I hope there's more than that. They should release ALL the npcs the Sims 4 is missing

Who?
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member

Who?

He was a pickpocketing npc that came with TS2 Bon Voyage. It would be fun to reintroduce the old npcs, but I don’t think they’ll do it. We can’t even get firefighters or burglars 🙄

I’m expecting a free update with some new clutter and clothing. Not much.

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited January 2020
    @Chazzzy wrote: »

Who?

The charlatan was an NPC in TS2 (Bon Voyage I think) that would steal from tourists including your sim. He was a little annoying though as he would constantly try to steal your sims and I had to be constantly cancelling the "be pick pocketed" interaction on the queue, kind of how in TS4 librarians don't leave your sim alone and you have to constantly cancel the talk action on the queue. You could call the police on him but he would always get away before the police arrive.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I would like it if they actually announced a new Sims game and we could actually move on from the stale TS4 but as usual i expect to be disappointed

:disappointed:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    Maybe they‘ll surprise us with bunk beds. We‘ve been waiting for 5 1/2 years now.
  • doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    it's a new stuff pack woo how un exciting
  • Lemon405Lemon405 Posts: 163 Member
    Tacky CAS items that will pop up everywhere because of the stupid situational outfits.

Some sort of object that is overtuned to the point of Sims being obsessed.

Something long awaited that doesn’t work properly, is over-sized, has stupid restrictions, or is so undertuned it’s rendered useless.

A hundred recolors of things nobody uses to begin with.

Some combination of the above.

Prove me a faithless malcontent EA, do it.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    What I always ask for Preteens, or Vechiles or Firemen, Burglars, NPC police.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited January 2020
    Since it's a big one, hopefully something big. Infants freed or cars would be some of my choices. Smaller... bunk beds, ability to catch butterflies ECT to keep or sell, a good hint about the next EP and gamepack.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    A tweet

🐸🐸🐸🐸 you killed me! 😂😂
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Maybe something straight from the original Sims game? So it acknowledges that 20 years, isn't just something we want now. (But I'd love freed babies too!)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • InsaneStarInsaneStar Posts: 94 Member
    We're tired of anniversary clothes. That's like every worst Christmas present ever. Give us something like objects from the past packs remade/remixed in Sims 4. Past clothes are fine, but not annivesary ones. It's tiring.