Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to submit ideas?

SystemSystem Posts: 6,564 Member
This discussion was created from comments split from: Responses on Ideas & Feedback.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Amber_S923Amber_S923 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello. I have been a silent simmer since the first The Sims came out and there are very few packs I have not played. This is my first time on the forum, however, and I'm not sure how to submit ideas. I was thinking that it would be really awesome to have a wild animals/ zoo or safari pack. Perhaps mentioning (if approval is granted ) the Irwins. In the pack could be jobs in animal husbandry and veterinary in exotic animals. I have tons if ideas on the game play.
  • KatAnubisKatAnubis Posts: 3,241 Member
    Amber_S923 wrote: »
    Hello. I have been a silent simmer since the first The Sims came out and there are very few packs I have not played. This is my first time on the forum, however, and I'm not sure how to submit ideas. I was thinking that it would be really awesome to have a wild animals/ zoo or safari pack. Perhaps mentioning (if approval is granted ) the Irwins. In the pack could be jobs in animal husbandry and veterinary in exotic animals. I have tons if ideas on the game play.

You probably want this reply to be in a game play portion of the forum rather than in the section of the forum that is about the forum. This section would be your best bet: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/TS4-feedback in the "ideas" part. (PS I like your idea.)

• FireDragonLunaFireDragonLuna Posts: 1 New Member
    It would be nice if there was a pack in which you have a farm animals, for example with horses, pigs, cows ... in other words, a farm live
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member
    It would be nice if there was a pack in which you have a farm animals, for example with horses, pigs, cows ... in other words, a farm live

@FireDragonLuna, you can post your ideas over in The Sims 4 Ideas and Feedback section. But for the time being, you can only post in existing threads over there since you are considered a new member and new members are unable to create new threads until they become full members... :)
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/TS4-feedback
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top