Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited January 2020
    Since I can’t play Sims (thanks freakin’ computer); I’ve resorted to playing Sims in my mind by writing an expanded story on the Selfacy for Fanfiction.net.

Screenshot-13.jpg
    “Haruo, al-Kashi’s theorem relates the lengths of the sides of a triangle to the cosign of one of its angles.” River explained holding her pencil against the problem.

Haruo looked confused. “ And I’m supposed to map the linear inequality of this equation; hang graphing a solution. i’m gonna be here all night.” He looked at River with a pleading expression as he pondered his next move.

River looked at him indulgently. It wasn’t as difficult for her to see the solution to this question but it appeared that Haruo had a learning deficit when it came to numbers and it was exceedingly difficult to understand any complex algebraic equations.

“ Rearrange the equation so "y" is on the left and everything else on the right. Honmphh.“ River barely managed to clamp off calling Haruo...honey by covering her mouth as if to bite off a sneeze. That endearment would definitely cause a stir if it got out.

“...OK...” River still wasn’t sure if Haruo got the instruction clear in his head judging by the glazed look in his eyes.

It was a frustrating hour and a half tackling all the pages that the teacher had assigned but eventually they both breathed a sigh of relief as the problems were finished.

Homework went a lot easier from there and Haruo being a good writer fairly flew past his English 12 homework. Social Studies was a project that was due next Friday so they would have to stop by the city library and root through the index. cards to find the subject and related books; then it was a search expedition into the stacks. To find information that they would diligently copy the information to and if there was time would formulate the information in some order to be able to turn it into a viable report that they would get an A for.

“Are you taking chemistry?” River asked curious.

“No, Mr Foster said that he would give me a C- if I never took chemistry again. I think he was scared that one of my mistakes would cause the entire chemistry lab to blow up.” That frank admission caused River to laugh hysterically.

“What...did you do?” River asked when she could finally catch her breath.

Haruo admitted with a great deal of embarrassment, “Um...I just happened...to...uh...drop a chunk of cesium..,um...uh...in water.” He winced as River’s eyes began to widen and her mouth fell open.

“Just how big was that chunk?” River asked barely restraining herself but lost it completely when Haruo held up a hand with index finger and thumb about three inches apart.

Trying to catch her breath was completely futile as he added, “...they had to evacuate the lab.”

If River remembered correctly, Mr. Nellis’s Chem 12 classroom was in Mr. Foster’s old room. Mr. Nellis had remarked dourly on a certain individual in the school who would remain nameless for his onwn obscuration who was careless around Cs. The instructor had mentioned that it was quite lucky in fact that the substance the clumsy student had been working with had not been trinitrotoluene or the school would not have a science lab to speak of. The maintenance people had not been able remove the burn mark from the lab counter.

This is going to be a long one since it was at 8000+ words at last count and I’m rounding 3000+ words and counting on this chapter.
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @emorrill

I sort of has eyed Sebastian too lol,
    maybe for another playthrough lol.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

king_of_simcity7 One of your pictures in the toxic post didn't load. It has a word that was plummed in the code. That has happened to you before. Anyway, that is tacky answering someone else's phone. Most guys or gals would be royally ticked off.

@emorrill I look forward to seeing your sim versions of the Star Dew Valley girls. I watched hubby play the game some, but was not interested in playing little pixel peoples. :wink: I could understand why folks liked it so much though from watching him. I just like people to look like people...or reasonably like people and not pixels or cartoons. :smiley:

@MemoriiValentine Great pics of the family. That would be very hard for me to do with my simself. I don't even let my regular sims die! :wink:
    Its nice she is teaching her how to drive.

@Puddinroy I just love the little ones!

@Aaeiyn Interesting about the alliances. I watched Survivor a few times, but never big brother. Seems like everyone is trying to hook up with who they think is the strongest rather then a team to oust the strongest. Will be interesting to see who gets voted out in the long run. I do like that even the weakest have a chance with the challenges to stay in the game.
    I looked at the Charmed page and she did a great job on them.

@Nikkei_Simmer lol at Haruo and his mishaps in the lab. Great start on his love of all things that go BOOM. Cute seeing River in her original teenage form and of course, they got hearts!

Night view from the turret of the compound.
    49339912253_8b6e9bdac9_o.jpg
    edited January 2020
    @bekkasan

That is a lovely screenshot. After all the talk about Stardew Valley, I decided to mod
    it and go back into playing lol.

@MemoriiValentine

Lovely shots of you sims family.

• MelodiousaMelodiousa Posts: 17 Member
    it was christmas in my sims game and they had a gift giving party, one of my sims got coal xD
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    edited January 2020
    I haven't been playing for a few days. "Big Plans" are now 50-50 (In other words, there is a 50% chance it will go ahead)
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Puddinroy Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@emorrill and @Aaeiyn I will see how I can fit her in lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Miss Toxic warns Katie away from Reece

81389190_10156868820781497_7533756302317584384_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ohc=G7i63uZS4zIAQn4TWicVoX27t7Rdizdeg0anWwXRWFkGD0zx1bhcxc_Kw&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.fna&oh=b5fd6092126f8b721b710e99ca40c0d9&oe=5E9483AF

She makes it clear that Reece was only using Katie for one thing and that he is no longer interested in her

81390227_10156868820806497_6533130421016723456_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ohc=5ndQc1WN-eoAQn7m9mfZgVyDeOPqCahtsn9bunsYQOXDcfIAu-EoXFK6g&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.xx&oh=e0018ee2ce97601ee0e63d649858a8bc&oe=5E9C6E26

Katie's friends have heard rumours about Katie and are worried about being seen with her

82188586_10156868820851497_8913743549518839808_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ohc=GxxyGgfddyEAQlgxWFcyKsIUDJN4I7CO_Ta6TACKdkZ2A7x_p7-I2XfIw&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=b05fec038a6e1227a69488d207ef4d5c&oe=5E8F6549

They tell her that they won't speak to her for a while. They are clearly scared of the toxics and would rather keep out of the way

81991835_10156868821001497_2851274989330497536_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ohc=VKOrsPDOMgIAQmu64g-ughuGqAVGmP8-pFg_m3SBnasNBKaQTMMiiYvEQ&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=f2b112d0cc5f69d07d847b1e9db11228&oe=5EA69D83

Katie left feeling alone

81320942_10156868821041497_8064894541078986752_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ohc=YtGnM_5T0NUAQkmn4f6IO3Dhut4n3GVWEmZQMiy39oobdPXOSB-AgiRlQ&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=f1ff50933137738cbe6f823b4eb270b5&oe=5E9BABBB
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited January 2020
    @bekkasan -glad you enjoyed that little snippet of the chapter. Chapters One to Three are up and it’s already at 15,132 words. (Yes, I tend to wax poetic when I’m writing my no-pictures fanfic as ai can’t have pictures to illustrate the scene on FF.net)
    The story is at https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13470431/1/The-Chikamori-Legacy and it’s going to probably be well over 200,000 words when I get to chapter 100 (halfway on Generation 1 - Founders). If that’s the case canyou imagine just how long the entire 10 Generation Legacy in Story is going to be? I may just split every single generation into an individual story, just on its own. :mrgreen:

Another little snippet from the story involving Haruo, Bebe and River.
    When the bell rang he made his way to the front entrance of the school where he would meet River to begin their walk home. If they could get their homework done by five they would be able to be ready in time to go out to the diner by the time Fiona and Yasunobu got home from work.

"Hey..." Haruo felt a light touch of fingers on his arm and it wasn't River's voice or hand. "River has to clean up the frog dissection that we had to do today in class. So she told me to let you know that she'll be out in a few." Haruo turned to see Bebe Hart, River's biology class partner, standing by his side, a smile playing on her lips as she gave him a frank stare that did nothing to disguise her interest.

VJ passed by giving him a nasty look but didn't dare to start anything. The pounding he took in Grade Eight from Haruo's fists, elbows, knees and feet certainly stayed with that juvenile delinquent and well, VJ didn't want another brutal lesson in what Haruo would do to him if he ever got up the nerve to try to hassle Haruo ever again.

Michael Bachelor grinned as he walked by, "See ya, Monday, Bruce Lee!" Evidently anyone with a modicum of martial arts talent was monikered with the nickname of the late great martial artist of the Game of Death fame.

"So are you planning to go to prom with River?" Bebe asked him curiously giving him the once over; a rather admiring look on her face hinting at some level of interest beyond mere school-yard acquaintances.

The Hart family were well-known as her father, Gus, was known as the town mooch; always borrowing but never making good on his debts. It was reputed that Varg's had suspended his bar-tab due to overdue charges.

Her poor mother, Dorie was working a minimum wage job that barely made ends meet. It also didn't help that Gus, being off his gourd, made things even more difficult by racking up charges for things bought when the whim hit him.

Luckily for Bebe, she hadn't inherited that mendacious characteristic and was honest, hard-working and she planned on majoring in fine art and writing but with a journalism bent. It was fine to consider working for either the Vancouver Sun or Province.

"That had better be a yes..." River's exaggeratedly saccharine tone of voice right behind him made Haruo wince. When an overly sugary sweet voice was used, it was a warning signal. Well guess that choice was made up for him. No there was no-one else but his best friend who would be the one to go with him to the prom.

Haruo turned to look at River who stood there arms crossed and she had a satisfied smirk on her face, acknowledging Bebe's presence with a raised eyebrow, "if my mom deigns to let me go to the prom, I'll be asking River out." Haruo informed Bebe with a wry smile.

"I guess she's out from class now!" Bebe grinned, "Oh, of course." Bebe nodded as she acknowledged River's proprietary stance, a silent challenge between women that was a clear sign: Back off, he's mine; and that was clear that River had claimed him even if she wasn't entirely ready to admit it herself. And Bebe acknowledged it with a simple "...it wouldn't be proper to ask anyone else. You two have always been joined..." she paused as she looked back at River and winked at Haruo "...at the hip." She said suggestively as she laughed and River turned beet red with embarrassment.

Was it so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 obvious? River rolled her eyes. "Thanks a lot, Bebe!" She muttered.

"No problem, River, any time." Bebe smirked at River; turned on her heels, waggled her fingers at Haruo and said, "I'll see you both on Monday." as she walked down the steps of the school.

River waved back at her as she and Haruo made their own way down the stairs. Once Bebe was on her way, River muttered, "She's so annoying sometimes...". Bebe was always quick to tease her friends, though gently as she had a good heart. River knew that but having her interest, that she wasn't ready to reveal yet, towards her friend exposed like that would annoy anyone if she was trying to be inconspicuous about her interest in s certain individual.

As far as job search is going:put in for several gardening and nursery jobs. I used to hate weekends having to go gardening with my dad, but I learned a lot from him and now, as I age, I find that I wouldn’t mind making it a career. At least I don’t have to deal with plan-o-grams and stocking shelves though there’s nothing wrong with that and they’re offering $19/hr which makes my jaw drop open. $19 for just physical labor, a hard day’s honest work, just what I want. :) And working outside, bringing home a substantial paycheck would certainly alleviate this situation.

Update: just got a email “check-back” on a resume I submitted for a job at Wal-Mart Photo-Studio. Got a phone interview to prep for. Wish me luck. :).
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited January 2020
    Has anyone used traveler mod to go on vacation? I use it all the time.I went and edited the vacation world and sent my sim home, came back and my changes were gone.IS there anyway to get them to stick? I had this issue a while back and wasn't sure how I fixed it.It may be the world itself I suppose.XD
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @GraceyManor There are some player made worlds that don't have a proper ID created during world creation that cause a problem using traveler. I've read about it happening on the nraas site discussions. I don't know if there is anyway of knowing in advance. It is usually when you return to the world and changes you made are no longer there that you know you've found one of those worlds. I don't really know enough about CAW to know if there is a fix for that issue but it is not all player created worlds just some.
    Amy is not impressed with how the other girls are treating Katie

82386374_10156868821121497_4495289445473320960_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ohc=pD61-8bc-PEAQk3WILFCtOqyVOl-xasW8POUTz6iDAwxUGqOX_EoxXxUA&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=92d69c55aae7f43c86caf7cacd079833&oe=5E9E4D38

She has history with the toxics as well as she had lots a friend to them before so she decides to ask Katie if she wants to join her and her friends

81961199_10156873644756497_39333035618861056_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ohc=Tw1LoqOK_bkAQks6L4iyEPWWbXNXhKOO3zt3-fmgusg_Ib9FpYOxVrMAw&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.fna&oh=7ea1ea30b4d7330a97bfd4cb9d6c1488&oe=5EB0A8F2

Katie thinks that she can trust Amy

82629567_10156873644811497_6165613711630270464_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ohc=HIyrPCHPs9sAQm_rVpxGUjKkM_HPd8w8IJtCUb4OYX0LP8BS3Dm1M4NKQ&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=50bc922539ae2f3cd245ce41c89b0626&oe=5EA82976

Amy's friends are the socially awkward Penny, bookish Gretchen and the likable Russ and Carl who are not seen as cool enough to hang out with the male version of the toxics known as 'the mandem'

82302947_10156873644821497_2899067074707980288_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ohc=rZTuBoE4FhMAQk9OTWZm14X0aA6u3IYOAYi8QeFXhm30sfEwDdKzemWZQ&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=336c40f473cabcc3a0c285183df0de4c&oe=5EACCD40

The guys like Katie and both hope to get to know her more

81796814_10156873644996497_8000610013213097984_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ohc=Hz88JvtzERAAQlxwNrBSNd6t32039Sf1LzNaXa0wBZ3j5aaMORii6Bwdg&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.fna&oh=9732af1adc69454ef6dc22dbd132d578&oe=5E9FD526

Katie is just happy that she might have new friends

81794825_10156873645201497_7931484163851419648_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ohc=uQi5Tx_gYlcAQnm4VOxWC_gMqE2o2MBSVs3DWKAm3V8qJsd0Us2a6GeoA&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.fna&oh=2fc047e21b67b05b995efe85eb44cbf5&oe=5EA4D581

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @GraceyManor There are some player made worlds that don't have a proper ID created during world creation that cause a problem using traveler. I've read about it happening on the nraas site discussions. I don't know if there is anyway of knowing in advance. It is usually when you return to the world and changes you made are no longer there that you know you've found one of those worlds. I don't really know enough about CAW to know if there is a fix for that issue but it is not all player created worlds just some.

Yeah I figured that.That was my discussion from months ago and I thought I think it was the same world I’m trying to use lol.Will need to search for a different vacation spot
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @king_of_Simcity7 -Great update!
    @bekkasan -The internet issues started up earlier last year and slowly started getting worse over the year.Great family tree picture!Great update!
    @Nikkei_Simmer -I'd likely relocate to a less expensive place to buy property if I ever won a hug lottery jackpot because I'd rather buy a rural acreage than a small city lot.I also want to live where winters are much longer and colder.
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great update!
    @ReapingDiamond -Hi there!It sounds like a what I used to get playing TS3 Mod-free and I couldn't get my game heavily Modded out fast enough.
    @emorrill -It's a lot less work to tune that Mod than is is to keep restarting after things repeatedly get messed up and I tried to play the way you've done and it kept causing issues so I just set the NRaas story progression up and run it while doing most of the work running my town.
    @Aaeiyn -Hi there!Welcome back!That sounds like fun and I've got an apocalypse challenge in my very heavily Modded TS3 game in Sunset Valley2 taking place in the 16th century.I've got 114 NRaas Mod files and awesomemod is being used to disable the automated school assignments because that broke a save and has caused routing issues with schools in larger towns.Great start!
    @MemoriiValentine -I wish your pictures would load.My internet is terrible.
    @Puddintoy -Hi there!I've got an apocalypse challenge to play and summer is starting there.
    @Melodiousa -Great update!
    @Sleepstar -I've got a family trying to survive in an isolated settlement in my BACC in TS2 until other families arrive.
    @GraceyManor -I've used CAW and made a few worlds of my own including Logan and have a Riverview makeover in progress.
    Here's a few pictures from my BACC in Dodge.
    A few things happened in Dodge recently.
    The service center got lighting in it's new building.
    49342311633_0f2329643d_c.jpg
    Testing new content out to see if it shows up in my game.
    49342310858_40ae9e0809_c.jpg
    Testing on a residential lot.
    49342764791_bc886ee672_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    After a Christmas and New Year simming break, I've returned to my Gant family in Sunset Valley.

It was the first day of spring. As usual, two new pudding-faced festival merchants moved into town, and I remade them.

This is Wilfrid:
    VCgMeA3.jpg

And Seth:
    VFF0bCs.jpg

Since the town is full of fourth- and fifth- generation descendants of my founders, there is now a good chance the kids my sim kids meet in school will be their cousins. Gemma went to cousin Elijah Gant's home after school.
    qE97xbY.jpg

Elijah lives in Pinochle Point, which is Sunset Valley's French Quarter in my game, with houses from Champs Les Sims I had saved into my library.
    3X3pvBu.jpg

Gemma and Elijah did their homework together.
    tLyOWcR.jpg

At home, Gemma's teen sister Evangeline did her first high school homework.
    P42lphB.jpg

The whole family reunited for supper. They ate leftover pies from recent birthday parties.
    zKZ9LDV.jpg

Gemma will have to find a prom date soon!

Todays Jade update

[img][/img]qeQTt4d.jpg

[img][/img]hZAPQae.jpg

[img][/img]ESzzyMj.jpg

Jade could not get any auditions,
    she had to start low and work herself upwards.

[img][/img]PqTf8Sw.jpg

[img][/img]jdD9Ua6.jpg

[img][/img]wDkptNu.jpg

She went to the gig area outdoors and started performing for tips.

[img][/img]fevgA3s.jpg

[img][/img]wtlSZQW.jpg

Soon a crowd of people started forming.

All for today

@TadOlson Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    edited January 2020
    @TadOlson I appreciate you sharing your world but I’m looking for something that has the houses and lots already placed for me.I also don’t play/own sims 2🤣
    I started teaching venus how to drive while I am still alive

@MemoriiValentine , I know you're talking about your simself but this sounds a little disturbing! :smiley: But you have very handsome sims and Setra looks like a beautiful world.

@Silverofdreams30 , I love Jade's dress and hair!

@emorrill , I'm glad you are enjoying Stardew Valley and I can't wait to see your versions of the girls! I think CravenLestat might have made a couple of them, but I'm not sure if I remember correctly!
  • MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    edited January 2020
    @PalmArrow

Believe me,it feels disturbing.lol
    I did have my grandson and his family move out of the house.taking care of 7 sims right off the bat was stressful

Happy Simming!♥
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited January 2020
    Good afternoon/morning everybody. :blush:

I've finally completed all 6 of the Stardew Valley Bachelorettes in my game! :mrgreen: I will admit I thought this was going to be easy to do...it was not. :confounded: Most of that is because I'm such a perfectionist, but after the 3rd gal I started to let some of that perfectionism go so I could hurry up and complete them and share! :smiley:

**I found that I couldn't create them without a tiny bit of CC, especially when it came to hairstyles - which I tried to find the most accurate style as I could - so if any of you are interested in wanting one or some of them in your game, let me know and I'll try to upload them for you and give you links to the required CC. Each gal has at most 3 pieces of CC on her, that's it! 👍 **
    ***I did use some eye sliders and eyebrow thickness sliders which I can link also, just FYI.***

So, y'all recall @TinySpaceFox 's creation of the 6 bachelors right? If not, here they are:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/946482/tinyspacefox-s-simmifications
    ^She NAILED those guys! Perfection! :star:

Her doing that with the guys inspired me to go and create the gals. :) Especially since I just started playing the game.

While I do not have the sim recreating and posing skills as TinySpaceFox or @Emily4331 or @coco (Yes I think you 3 are numbered among the best! :star: ) I hope that y'all can see the resemblance and enjoy seeing the gals in Sims 3 form. :blush:
    ( Gonna tag my buddy @KevinL5275 just because. :p )

Alrighty, so let's get this party started with...

Abigail

Here's how she looks in Stardew Valley:

Abigail.png

And now in the Sims. :blush:

Stardew-Gals-1.jpg

Stardew-Gals-2.jpg

Stardew-Gals-3.jpg

I love that she loves blue and purple just like myself. :blush:

Next...

Haley

Haley.png

----

Stardew-Gals-6.jpg

Stardew-Gals-4.jpg

Stardew-Gals-5.jpg

Next...

Leah

Leah.png

----

Stardew-Gals-10.jpg

Stardew-Gals-9.jpg

Stardew-Gals-8.jpg

She's supposed to be wearing a backpack, but...that's CC I chose to omit.

Next...

Maru

Maru.png

----

Stardew-Gals-12.jpg

Stardew-Gals-11.jpg

Next...

Penny

Penny.png

----

Stardew-Gals-14.jpg

Stardew-Gals-13.jpg

And lastly...

Emily

Emily.png

----

She was the toughest gal out of them all for me to recreate, especially when trying to capture her cute look and give her the right hair - which what you will see is the best I could find.

Stardew-Gals-15.jpg

Stardew-Gals-17.jpg

I decided last minute that a group picture of the gals was in order. ;)

I'm never good at these group photos, but...here is their best shot!

Stardew-Gals-18.jpg

:mrgreen:

Hope y'all enjoyed seeing the Stardew Valley Bachelorettes in the game and I wish you all "Happy Simming!" :)
    Post edited by emorrill on
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @emorrill , you did a great job, they are lovely and very clearly resemble the Stardew Valley characters! Are you going to play them? (Please do!)
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,966 Member
    Oh, man. I’ve been absent for a looooooong time!

To cut a long, long story short, I’m back. Because I haven’t played in a while, I’ve deleted most of the saves I had, except for the Baker-May family. (Summary: Roseanne and Helena adopted three children, Amelia, Mason and Felicity. Amelia married James Lynch and they have six kids. Mason married his imaginary friend Nick, and they currently have two children, Leo and Jenny, who are both at different boarding schools. Roseanne and Helena are both sadly dead now).

I’m still planning on acquiring some more custom content, including a few worlds, as well as downloading some NRAAS mods, so a proper update will come later.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    @emorrill , you did a great job, they are lovely and very clearly resemble the Stardew Valley characters! Are you going to play them? (Please do!)

Aww, thank you so much @PalmArrow <3:kissing_heart:

I dunno if I will play them...I'd want @TinySpaceFox 's bachelors in the world with them if I do. ;) (And she hasn't been around for a while for me to get in touch with).

I guess I could always create my own version of the bachelors, but I like Tiny's a lot! :mrgreen:

I dunno though...you've given me something to think about. :blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @emorrill They look great! :3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top