Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who are my teammates?

so my sims has to become friends with 2 of his team mates (soccer), but I have no idea who his teammates even are, how do I find out?
Gallery ID: ra7orrat

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited January 2020
    Go to the soccer activity at 6p or whenever it starts and one of the options when you hover over your Sim’s icon will be “Chat With Teammates” or “Strategize With Teammates” - something like that. That’s how you meet them. Then they appear in your relationship panel when the activity is over for the day. You should have met like 2 or 3. Then when you hover over their icons in the relationship panel, they will say teammates.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    oh, okay thank you!

• superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    I created a club (using Get Together) and I was just able to add all of the players on the soccer team, including ones my sim didn't know.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    @superkyle221 that's a good idea! That way he could have team hangouts, get together really turned out to be one of the most useful EPs.

• superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    @RavenSpit Right? It helped them build relationships with each other super fast, too, because all they did was practice soccer and be friendly towards one another.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.