Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited January 2020
    Awesomes out, no comments sorry I'm in a really really weird mood lately.
    @Keidra lured me to Simprovise where they are doing some beautiful Cagyn roleplaying with the @TheLastStar <3
    (And also I'm boring them senseless with my pale attemts at it so all of my daily reading and writing quota goes there)

Today im my game Cassandra Goth painted something very Gothish.
    1BaJCQx.jpg

Everyone got A+ for the latest term except for Johnny who got probation because he overslept the final exam.
    It's just unfair. Poor boy.
    106XfMv.jpg

Morgyn went to meet with the debate club but instead met Don f**king Lothario and started flirting with him right away it was so fast I could neither cancel nor capture it!
    hfo1NdC.jpg
    What the hell, Morgyn, no!
    NDei9YI.jpg
    MORGYN, NO!
    8O4IC2r.jpg
    Don, don't even think about it!
    Just... ABSOLUTELY F**KING NOT!
    tenor.gif?itemid=5633010
    Ok, it was just flirt, just harmless flirt.
    DON YOU DARE CALL THEM YOU ARE SO DELETED ARGHHHH!

And then I was so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off that when Darling decided to taunt Morgyn about university superiority I inferniated him.
    dmDgSrZ.jpg
    Then I quit before I did more damage to this save.

Edit:
    Forgot to mention when Darling was burning Caleb was standing right next to him doing that animation Sims do when smell tasty food.
    So I assume he was like "Mmm smoked plasma yummy!".
    Foodie vampire, right?
    Post edited by Morkovka on
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Quick rundown, busy renovating Fountainview penthouse...

Hanna spends the last weekend with the friends she made at campus, before heading home to finally deal with the menace in Strangerville County.

jO7pwsN.png

There are two additions to the family... first there is Rocket, a baby trash panda she picked up outside the bar in the morning...

y9DFohA.png

And then there is Zero Sparks, her loyal friend... with benefits.

vGboeTQ.png

bWNrC0d.png

v14sXws.png

Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Hanna and Zero are getting along splendidly. Things escalate... quickly. Not sure if she really planned a fully time boyfriend or just a science experiment but she is not having any regrets.

yHtrCgf.png

hcM82bU.png

269PssS.png

PuXA8OC.png

CcT57WD.png
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    @ryttu3k Thanks! Blake worked hard to earn that GPA and now that he's done, he finally got his dream job, which is a Computer Engineer.

@Firande Congrats to your Sim on graduating!
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    @sarabeth2984 isn't he just <3 hehe I will have to take a pic of another Vlad makeover I have so I can see them side by side to see which I like more though. Oh she's a doll alright but we'll see how their lives go now that she's here.
    @Firande ooh such pretty pictures, I really like them posing with the dragon...I forgot his name ha.

Mmkay I know I just posted but since you guys got a new page...awesomes out by the way, I wanted to show you some ladies that I think will be obvious in who they are connected to. Now whether I need them or not I haven't decided.
    Benesia (Benni) and Lamara (Lami)
    n4bXZVSh.png
    Wts1Hg9h.png
    FNQ40cRh.png
    N98A4n6h.png
    also yes they are both blind and Lamara is generally mute but she communicates mentally.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@Daephene - The kids really love to play with the Cowplant.

@ryttu3k - Every time I come back to a family that has pets, one of them would be ill. The Cowplant is alright, it's just that I had to check up on it if the cake is out.
    Time to take Duchess to the vet, and she doesn't like that.
    4Ngv4gC.png

Immediately after she was healed, Duchess dashed out of the clinic and made a beeline to this stray cat named Piccolo. She seems to really like him, and Piccolo thought the same too.
    3QMbIDq.png
    5fmtUIU.png
    W4KHQY6.png
    pmgwMX8.png

Does Sims even know how to knock? Nyx accidentally walked in on her father (Atlas) taking a bath after dealing with Cthulhu under her bed.
    HCiTJqv.png

Autumn dealt with the problem and made friends with Cthulhu.
    a1fKYWs.png

Dylan told Nyx it's best to either knock on the door or just tell him to deal with the Cthulhu problem.
    Ag7THhy.png

Poor Nyx.
    gPPmsRI.png

Calista overheard this and was laughing to herself.
    WLiGU6f.png

Usually kids can't do things that adults can do, but I found this mod, Talented Kids Mod, that allows it. There are a few errors, but it works fine.
    Nyx learning to make potions with Atlas.
    6msF30W.png

Abuela Carmenlita came by for a visit and met with one of her grandchildren, Autumn.
    6nwU5o6.png

"You think I get to be a strong vampire than Dad?"
    "I bet you would, mija."
    MuQDXHd.png

Atlas put himself in a conversation and explained that it's best to start young to learn about vampirism, so she knows what to expect when she and Damien grow up. He also knows that she's not ready to learn about the mafia and being the new Donna.
    tGMzQxE.png

Grandma is having her hissing moment again.
    Tdayqft.png

"So, how're you and my son doing? You are treating him well, are you?"
    "I am. You know I really love him and wouldn't want anything bad happen to him and our kids."
    "I know. Ever since he was with that Hell boy, I always had to make sure that good for nothing bat doesn't hurt my baby. I said it before and I'll say it again, I'm happy to see Dylan be with someone that cares for him."
    9lOD7Yp.png
    eyAwdqZ.png
    ArckvRM.png

Atlas and Dylan went to the Romance Festival when Carmenlita babysat their kids, and it didn't go well for Atlas throwing petals at his husband.
    C54ou2A.png
    Uugh5ZP.png

Atlas excused himself to the bathroom, and Dylan asked the Romance Guru about his current relationship.
    G1FTLEK.png

"You and your spouse will live a happy life in the future..."
    pQrFEHR.png

"...but there's a dark presence that would severe your relationship and cause pain to others close to you. Best be careful."
    4ASvq5W.png

Dylan knew that every time things were going well in his life, something bad is going to pop their head in to ruin it.
    7EX1bVV.png

"Sorry I took so long. Never again am I going to a public bathroom. What did the guru said?"1kRXCZr.png

"Well, um...he said that...we'll be living a happy and fulfilling life."
    "Nothing bad happened?"
    Yes. "Nope."
    2XdQL6j.png
    OTx1yfX.png

No matter how bad the future's going to be, they still love each other, and the Romance Guru agrees.
    RJ3laLc.png

Atlas and Dylan went to the bar to try out the bubble blower, and Dylan got a bit too much.
    (Lot built by: helgatishagame.)
    dd01kWd.png
    wHY88qJ.png

Atlas got a call from his mother, Andromeda, to a nightclub in San Myshuno.
    (Same creator: helgatishagame.)
    GoHxtcG.png

A ghost is the new DJ.
    fACEVrr.png

Not a good idea to relax in a freezing water for the girl in the green bikini.
    LWYBFEJ.png

Caleb was there too...and I forgot about his other party outfit.
    IslMJG5.png

I wasn't aware that Atlas was missing and found him in the bedroom upstairs.
    BnxogVs.png

Soon after Dylan found him, Atlas woke up and offered a drink to him.
    With the Improved Vampire mod, they do this automatically.
    jgPTQHP.png

Not a good idea to let a vampire drink from you when you're extremely tired.
    X4Rj4Gr.png
    FNRtuHx.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited January 2020
    Here's what happening with the boys after they got settled into the new house.
    Here we have Matthew and Frankie are getting to know each other.

Matthew: Did you know that I used to work as a part time bartender?
    Frankie: That's awesome! You and I can help make drinks for the boys if they need any!
    Matthew: Great idea man!
    mPoNVKD.png

Meanwhile, Anthony was working on his homework while talking to Florian.

Anthony: I'm thinking either joining the Social Media career or the Business career.
    Florian: Bro, do whatever your heart desires! In my opinion, I think the Social Media career is good for you because you can share your love for art with the world!
    rNAA1bh.png

Moving on to the next day, where a heatwave had occurred.
    Blake and Matthew had some fun kicking the soccer ball.
    aH0Qd0U.png

Marlena came by for a visit and Frankie invited her in.
    Bm3hqE7.png

They hugged each other.
    huqXrcU.png

Before Florian became a professor, I learned that he had a part time job as a paparazzo and because of that, his photography skill was maxed out. With that said, I had him take some of pictures of him and Blake.

mk0Xf3D.png
    bPU41WU.png
    njnhppw.png
    cLWF8XH.png

Matthew complained to Florian about the nasty heatwave.
    fekfvcv.png

That night, Florian saw Frankie painting some pictures.
    Huj7yQe.png

Frankie: Man, I feel so inspired that I am getting the urge to paint more!
    mkFSpna.png

Ever since the boys moved into Brindleton Bay, aside from that heatwave, there were days with thunderstorms. In my final day of gameplay, there was one and it was busy. Anthony had class to go to and the other boys had to go to work.
    Florian came home from work feeling stressed about the thunderstorm.
    ykqCwcB.png

After Blake and Matthew came home, they had a task to construct a computer chip. I had purchased them the robotic tables and had them start constructing computer chips. I noticed that these tables can be dragged into their inventories.

Blake working hard on that computer chip.
    YDt6aFW.png

Matthew works on his computer chip.
    ZJuIKt8.png

Unfortunately, before he could finish constructing the chip, he got electrocuted.
    lJXurlX.png

With that being said, he had to take a break and not work with electronics for a bit.

Matthew: Why is the world spinning so fast?
    91pgvHk.png

Poor Florian was so stressed that he made himself a poor quality drink.
    kXRQ5Ud.png

As mentioned before, Matthew used to be a bartender and can perform neat bar tricks.
    wno9H5K.png

After he got better, he resume constructing the chip. Funny enough, he accidentally hit his head with the hammer.
    Af16sfA.png

He's almost done!
    FUsxpi4.png

Meanwhile, Blake, Florian, and Anthony were in the basement talking about the details of the TV show premiere they watched earlier.
    XdbCkmC.png

Later, Blake had a story about dragons to tell the boys.
    QSPKdd5.png

At the end, they enjoyed Blake's story.
    Gt9DUGp.png

Florian told a funny joke and Blake and Anthony got a great laugh out of it!
    yIDjDGb.png
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    @Nushnushganay
    Yup. I actually do have an out for them if they need it, but I'd rather they figured it out themselves. Amusingly, my RP site has the same plot premise, but it's going in a completely different way and I'm waiting for the site to stall next. Rofl

@Daephene
    Ahhhh thanks so much!! >.< Ya'll makin' me feel like I can write good or something.
    Mostly medieval and urban fantasy, and varying fanfiction, occasional historical fiction and sci-fi. Actually kinda known for my ATLA work. I've written a couple sci-fantasy books that I intend to publish at some point, been working on those since I was 9 (so over 20 years now). But basically I write a lot of stuff, and I write every day, either because I'm doing solo writing, or because I'm doing role-playing. So no worries, I will probably never stop writing. lol

@ryttu3k
    Right? I need to do a bunch of sibling poses and just go on a photoshoot spree because listen, the world needs more Morgyn and Damian. They are the Embers we need, and the Embers we deserve.

@Becka28
    You're welcome! I hope it helps!!

@Morkovka
    You're not boring me xD you're doing really good, honestly. You just need to believe that and find some confidence. c:

(If I missed anyone, sorry, I still love you, my notifs are dumb.)
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Loved those pics! So creative and compelling.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    First, Caleb vs yoga.

qlSzAgN.png
    wemvO28.png
    sAt9qn5.png

(Yoga won.)

@Nushnushganay thank you! It has transhumanism and robots :D

And all good! I'm used to writing stories without the Sims (I'm 33 now, I've been writing since I was ten), so for me, the story comes first and I'm using screencaps as... illustrations, essentially? Some stuff is due to events that happen in gameplay, like Caleb starting the style influencer career, but otherwise I have this idea in my head and I can mould the game towards it.

Man, definitely sounds like things are happening! You could definitely work with Caleb going, "Okay, I need a break from all this" and hibernating for a bit, or just going on sabbatical for a bit, and coming back more refreshed?

@SiliClone thank you! Yeah, that programming doesn't make a lot of sense, no. I do definitely see Caleb as an inherently tragic character, yeah - Good Vampire aspiration aside, he also has things like the foodie trait, which is.. fairly incompatible with being a vampire since food basically becomes totally optional. That, and he starts out in Forgotten Hollow, the only other inhabitant is someone that he's described as not getting along with, Lilith clearly has less issue with being a vampire since she wants to surround herself with more of them... poor guy.

For the turning bit, he has very high relationships with Johnny and Jamie; Johnny is now part of the same household so I'm not sure how that'd change things, but Jamie's never got the call. Mind you, I've also never actually had a vampire break-in in this save, either!

@DeafSimmer a lovely wedding!

@AngeliqueAdelaide oh, Ambitious Sims! Johnny got those 'tense because no promotion' moodlets too, haha. (And then he got the chance card that sent him from level 5 to level 10 and he's happy as a clam XD) Huh. Maybe duelling is a form of seduction for spellcasters XD

Aww, poor Morty. That deathglare from teeny Leo is kind of hilarious, though! Also, Alis is a mood, frankly.

@RedDestiny92 thank you! And yeah, the doubt thing can be huge. Have you ever considered trying NaNoWriMo? Or even if you don't take part in the program itself, the forums are an absolute wealth of knowledge!

Man, the relationship between Vlad and Takeshi is interesting! Also I definitely can't help but think your remade version looks like the lovechild of original!Vlad and Thorne Bailey... Oh jeez, Bob D: Leila is a cutie! Hope Jason and Hannah aren't too much of a problem with the new kiddo around, heh. Oh jeez, Mortimer?

Oooh, Benni and Lami look interesting!

@Firande lovely graduation photos! I love the colouring in them!

@Morkovka aww, poor Johnny! And he's Ambitious, too, that must sting. Oh my god Morgyn no you can do so much better. And I mean, I can't blame Caleb, smoky foods are delish ;)

@Beardedgeek go Hanna, you smooch that robot!!

@DarkAngel1994 man, right? I kind of dread it every time I rotate to a household with pets! Jamie has a big stash of wellness treats now, but for other households, it's a pain. Aww, Duchess made a friend! Oh jeez, that Guru's advice is very ominous! Wow, okay, won't lie, Caleb is working that look!

@Keidra right? And the Vatores! I need to do that with them too!
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I just started my 18th rotation, if I'm interpreting my scribbled notes right. Started out with one household late January last year, and now I'm up to 11.

Don't have an update to post today because I haven't decided how I want to break down the week in Strangerville that I'm currently playing through. But I thought I'd post a couple bloopers and announcements.

Starting with, that's not where your hand goes, Mr. Flower Bunny.
    9WupFWK.png

Hey, did y'all know you can have kids with the Flower Bunny? I read that recently. I knew about Father Winter and Patchy but I never considered the bunny. Athena probably would have tried it if I had.

Also after I rotated away from Holly and Lucas, they had a baby girl. I think I'm going to name her Harper.

And then there's Gillian. "Hey Mom! I'm pregnant! And also merged with this locker door."
    bmN7YH7.png

So by the time I finish this week in Strangerville, all of Athena's children will have kids. Just in time for her oldest grandson to get married!

As a side note, @RedDestiny92 I love your Vlad.
  • TheLastStarTheLastStar Posts: 164 Member
    Hello my people, I haven't forgotten about my story, I've just been having some issues with my laptop and uploading the last few days but things seem to finally have sorted themselves out so I will be working on it now! In the meantime, have Caleb's lookbook :)
    wm1XBuZ.png
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member

It's been ten years since Azar was declared the royal heir and moved into the manor, and things have been in a state of constant change. Although Azar announced that the royal household would not occupy the castle until her own official crowning, unofficially -- she's already the Queen. Queen Fatima has steadily withdrawn from the responsibilities of office, even allowing Azar to adopt her crown and title. Azar is such an energetic and forceful personality that she's inspired a bit of a cult, as numerous women within the family have changed their last names to "Azari" and pledge themselves and their progeny to Queen Azar's service. Azar's rise from heir to effective monarch happened after she allegedly battled Death himself and rescued her mother Yasmine from freezing in the royal pool. Although Samira and Freya both boast of their own victories over Death, Azar achieved hers without witchcraft. Obviously, she's made of something special. So is her daughter, "Rose" -- named after Queen Fatima's long deceased aid of many years, Rosalia. Young Rose proved herself a creative, athletic, and intellectual prodigy. She's growing in social influence, the center of a circle that includes nearly a dozen cousins -- some of whom are presumably distant enough to be potential mates. One suspects, however, that Rose needn't think about succeeding her mother for a long, long time.

5i0IJhG.jpg
    Azar's victory over death

JYi8V3n.jpg
    Effectively the queen, she tutors young Rose

Uv3UZo0.jpg
    Not-so-young Rose putting her cousins to work
  • Doctor_VikterDoctor_Vikter Posts: 247 Member
    Love the look-book for Caleb!

Got to actually have a bit of a game session tonight and er......

I feel really bad I don't know what happened to Ginger the cat
    YQPJl9M.png

She IS okay, though just....yikes, maybe a bit too much cat nip
    Z4NnarY.png

A "fight" broke out at the vets for some reason...(I'll blame the cat nip again)...and this wonderful lady was stuck right in the middle of it
    CtmjBiK.png

Also made a new Sim named Eggert Nasal. Still putting together his its lore
    Y6zuy20.png
    I'm already having a lot of fun with this cryptic creature

And immediatly after moving Eggert into the current decrepit mansion, one of the previous residents was caught in a fire that I legit couldn't put out
    9vaf9Fg.png
    What great timing that was, and now I have to bring this fool back from the dead :/

Also did take some time to throw in this boy's cannon car and made a quick pose and screenshot edit to go along with it. It's all show, this lad is a big goof
    UsQIOxT.jpg

sK2U2Wr.png
    Art by Pirate-Cashoo
    ||Steam || Origin: Z0mbie_Cakez ||Art Blog ||
    Editing Tutorial
    SimblrTwitter
    edited January 2020
    A Mira Image - Part 5

[Trigger warning for rejection by a family member and psychological trauma]

OUpcrcL.png
    h4DndKw.png
    eD0Qilj.png
    eZB0OEC.png

Morgyn and Mira arrived in Strangerville faster than they expected. It was dry and barren, save for some very odd plants that dotted the landscape. The air smelt of burnt ground, and the sun bore down on them. Luckily it was a fairly small town, and they found a bar to they could regroup at. Morgyn wasted no time in heading to the counter and ordering a drink, Mira following along behind him.
    rXe9wbY.png

"This place isn't too bad," Morgyn mused as his drink was served up to him. "The desert is pretty at least."
    4K4Oj85.png

Mira groaned. "Ugh, but it's so hot though! How could anybody stand living here?" She put a hand to her head in discomfort. Of course the heat wasn't going to stop her from their purpose, but it sure was making her extremely uncomfortable.
    YYuQHYe.png

"Why don't you change into something lighter?" Morgyn suggested, smirking at her. "That outfit looks like it was designed for a blizzard, no wonder you're hot."
    7vT7hM1.png

Mira looked up at him and nodded in agreement. "You're right, I really should have checked the weather here before I changed in the Magic Realm." She stood from her seat at the bar. "I'll be right back." With that, she disappeared into the small bathroom situated in the corner. Morgyn picked up his drink and took a look around. There were various posters and artworks on the walls, all featuring aliens. He believed there were probably aliens around, in fact he was sure he'd met a few, but he didn't understand the fascination this town had with them. It seemed odd that their father would pick Strangerville of all places to settle down; but then again, he didn't know his father, so maybe it did make sense and he just didn't realise it.

Before he could continue that thought, Mira returned, now in a t-shirt and shorts.

"Ah, much better!" She said, stretching out her arms. "My skin can breathe!"
    VnWliAN.png

Morgyn chuckled. She sure was weird, but he liked that, because he was weird too.

"Let's get going then," Mira said, pointing to the door. "Dad is out there somewhere, we just have to find him."

Morgyn got up and picked up his drink. "Right you are, sis." They headed out, Morgyn still carrying his drink and not thinking much of stealing the glass that came with it.

When they got outside they looked around properly for the first time. There were some houses, a library, what looked to be the remains of a crashed plane, and a small trailer park. Mira pointed to the trailer park, which was directly in front of the bar. "There's some houses there, let's go check them out."

The nerves were starting to kick in for Morgyn now. He followed Mira wordlessly as they entered the estate filled with old trailers and caravans. Suddenly, Mira paused, looking like she had noticed something. Morgyn stood behind her holding his glass.
    nn9Huf6.png

"I sense magic," Mira said, looking around.
    utqdzjr.png

Morgyn agreed, there was definitely a magical presence in this trailer park. And he could smell the scent of wolfsbane as well. Only spellcasters had a use for that, really, so there must have been one close by.

He waved a hand over the glass and it vanished. "Let's try that trailer there," he said, pointing to a small white caravan. It had a tiny front yard with some gnomes sitting in it. He didn't know why, but he felt like that was the place.

Mira nodded and they both headed over to it. Caustiously, they walked up to the front door. When they got there they looked at each other.

"Ready?" Mira asked.

"I think so," Morgyn answered. He wasn't ready at all, but it was too late for that now.

Mira pursed her lips together. This was it. She lifted a hand and tapped on the door. There was shuffling inside, and footsteps, then the door opened and a man stood before them. His hair was grey, he was dressed in all black, save for a red tie that was knotted into a bow at his neck, and he looked less than happy to have visitors.

"Francois Ember?" Mira asked

The man sighed. "Yes, that is me. What do you want?"

"It's us, Mira and Morgyn, your children!" Mira said. "We only just found each other, and we came to find you after we heard you were still alive. We want to know why we were separated." She knew she was throwing a lot at him at once, but she didn't give a 🐸🐸🐸🐸. A part of her was already angry with him for not seeking them out.

He pinched the bridge of his nose. "I don't have any children."
    0ProPGo.png

His face relaxed and he looked up. "I'm sorry you came all the way here thinking otherwise. In a past life I did have twins, but not now."

Mira frowned. "What do you mean? We're standing right in front of you!" She almost yelled it, she simply couldn't believe what she was hearing.

Francois scowled. "Once upon a time, I had a son and a daughter, but then I discovered something about my son that I couldn't reconcile. Their mother objected to my disapproval, so I removed myself from the situation and never looked back. What happened to them, I'm afraid I don't know."
    a7tbYJc.png

This whole time Morgyn was listening passively, head down in dispair.
    qCJSsLf.png

He hadn't expected their father to be so cruel. He knew their unexpected presence would be a shock to him, but this was unprecedented. Then he mentioned his 'son' and Morgyn's head flew up. If their father was referring to him, Morgyn knew exactly what it was Francois had discovered and why he left.

And suddenly memories came trickling back to him. Mental images of him as a young boy, twirling in front of a mirror in one of Mira's dresses, and his father storming in and yelling at him with a tone so harsh he had blocked it out of his mind completely up until this moment.
    1k2mi9j.png

Mira growled. "How can you say something like that? He's your son, what could he possibly have done that was bad enough for you to just leave?"
    uOwrqQv.png

Francois crossed his arms. "I'm not discussing this any further. I already told you, I don't have children."
    ktiefEy.png

"I'm sorry I can't tell you what you want to hear. Now please leave."
    JMKzvhk.png

Before anything more could be said, Morgyn turned around and began walking away. Mira reached out a hand to stop him but he was too fast. He got as far as the area just outside the gates before he collapsed on the ground, looking completely lost and helpless.
    GfAAolN.png

He glanced down at his knees and frowned. He should have known, it was him. All he ever did was bring destruction and unhappiness. That's why he'd stayed in the magic realm all this time, to protect himself and others from it.
    EQl90ks.png

He let his head drop to his knees, trying to hide the tears that began spilling from his eyes.
    16exWJk.png

And then the voices in his head started getting louder, telling him he was nothing but a burden, a loser, a freak, and he had broken up his entire family because he couldn't just be a normal boy.

He lifted his hands to his ears in a futile effort to block it out, and squeezed his eyes shut.

Before he really knew what he was doing, he began replying to the voices. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'M SORRY!" The last bit was yelled into the empty space of the barren desert, echoing into the afternoon.
    AVYM8ys.png

And he was, he was sorry he was ever born this way.

Previous Part
    First Part
    Post edited by TheLastStar on
    @TheLastStar he looks rad! Mine also digs piercings, nail polish, tattoos, and generally being dramatic, they should hang out and exchange fashion tips XD (I think mine has a slightly younger style overall? How old is yours?)

@Doctor_Vikter man, the aesthetic for your game is so neat-looking! (Slightly cursed cats aside!)
    edited January 2020
    @Doctor_Vikter Thank you!

@ryttu3k My Caleb is roughly 150 years old. I'm aligning him with my RP Caleb now because playing him has made me connect with him so much. In the RP I gave him that age, but I made his utfits prior to the RP. I wanted to give him a semi-classical vampire aesthetic, but not put him in clothes that would make him look like Dracula lol

Also your Caleb is more fem, mine is flamboyant as heck but doesn't really wear feminine clothes :3
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey all! I am commenting on replies at the moment. I am so sorry I haven’t gotten back to them recently! I have read everyone’s stories and left lots of likes and awesomes!!!

@alwaysasking - I hope you are feeling better! And thank you thank you for posting your sim stories blog link. I am loving your stories.
    I am so sorry that your daughter won’t be able to visit as often. I hope you were able to spend as much time with her. Although, it sounds like an incredible opportunity for her! I remember those college years. It was a hard transition for me not being able to visit my folks as much but, I met so many awesome people and had some incredible experiences. I am keeping you and your family in my prayers!
    I am so glad you were able to get a Simeon double in your game!! Simon can start his relationship with Luna when she ages up!! Wow, she has it so bad for him. And it looks like its going to be mutual! I had to chuckle at his expression when he saw his double lol!
    I am so looking forward to seeing your family travel to Granite Falls! That will be so fun. That was Vincent Fontenot flirting with Joanna. Fortunately, Clint Fontenot the former pollination tech is still happily married to his wife Rosemarie. Vincent is Clint’s nephew. I am wanting to move them to another house I am renovating, (the one where Gavin Richards, Mitchell Kalani, and Zoe Patel live. That’s actually my favorite house in the game, I had renovated it and had an awesome set up back when I played the game on console. I want to recreate it on PC! Joanna is first cousins with Rosemarie, and they’ll be living across the street from the Fontenots :) I think I am going to play the Fontenots for awhile once Jo has her baby.
    I was cracking up at Geeta in 8 Bells Bar. She’s not famous at all actually in my game, I just thought it was hilarious, she looked like she was trying to disguise herself. I’m moving Vince to Oasis Springs eventually. I am not particularly interested in starting the Strangerville story again, but I do have families living there. And yes that was Thorne Bailey’s autograph on Jo’s wall! She loves to admire it lol. I think she may have a celebrity crush on him lol.
    It looks like Thorne and Don have it bad for one another! I am so glad they are happy with each other. Especially now with a baby on the way! I can’t wait to see their baby! I am really loving your chapter rewrites for 16 and 17.
    @ryttu3k -Thanks for liking my photo shoots! :) I was laughing at Joanna’s expression after she and Don had funtimes in the shower. Not gonna lie, he’s crushing on her for sure, especially in my alternate save where they stayed together lol.
    I got my save fixed! You are totally right about the kids aging up with horrible traits. None of them make sense? Malcolm as a vegetarian? LOL! Yeah, I figured Joanna could use some practice with kids before she has her own to take care of. Lucas still has the picky eater and loud phase to boot. Can they have 2 phases at the same time? That threw me for a loop lol. All in all though, those 3 kids are awesome and should be a breeze for Jo to look after. The do their own homework and clean up after themselves. I was thinking about your comment about Don co-parenting with Joanna, and I think that’s a great idea! I am building a “duplex” situation on a lot so Don can be a “neighbor.” Besides, I am looking forward to playing him as the town’s ladies man lol. He’ll be able to visit his son anyway.
    @becka28 -I know! I was so ashamed of Joanna for falling for Don’s advances at the time. Although, turns out he has great genetics, so at least the baby will be pretty!
    I am so in love with Jess’s new place. And she seems to be so happy now. I am glad she’s gotten over Bjorn’s death for the most part. And of course, she has Diego in her life now:)
    Yay for Jade and Kendrick! Nothing wrong with a gal proposing to her guy if he won’t pop the question. They are going to be such a cute couple.
    It was so cute seeing Diego and Jess together. They are still a cute couple. Not too happy about Viktor’s choice in his love interests. I hope either Max makes a major attitude change or Viktor’s interest goes somewhere else!
    @beardedgeek -I love your sims! They look so cool. I am really interested in seeing Hanna’s adventures:)
    @keidra -Esmerelda is gorgeous! I am looking forward to reading your Show Me Love, because TMA was awesome.
    @kotekya -I am in love with your Thor. I could just hear his voice as Chris Hemsworth’s Thor when reading his dialogue (not gonna lie I was happy with that:). He is an amazing friend to Peter, Steve and Tony. They seem like they are going to be much happier in Sulani.
    @reddestiny92 -I was cracking up about Joanna being Don’s first lol. Don’t worry, he will be taking an active role in his baby’s life:)
    @cheesysimslover - Marlon is such a cute kid. Hopefully he and his dad will get along.
    @blueseawaves -Jack is such an awesome father. Congrats on his marriage!
    Also Angela and Leon are so cute together. Leon seems precious. It was surprising they got a ghost child! I had that happen to a couple of mine in game when they made a wish. He was a cool kid actually. How are they doing now?
    @angeliqueadelaide -Thanks for liking Vincent! I am so looking forward to seeing which traits her baby inherits. I did upload her in another save and he has all the same traits as his mom. Who knows how it will go when she delivers in my main save…
    I know, I hate the random traits the game gives your kids when they age up without you prompting them. My game has a tendency to put out some awesome looking townies but they each have horrible traits and personalities. I wind up just deleting them. I normally have try for baby turned off on MCC but I changed it with Don and Joanna in my new save. I’ll admit, I may have helped them along a couple of times ;) They were opting for that more so than I have seen in other couples. Both Don and Joanna were simultaneously throwing whims to try for baby with each other. They still are even though they have a full household (I turned off autonomous try for baby since then lol) I loved your sims family photos! And what letter was Antoinette sending? I am so curious nw!
    @keenow -That is an amazing movie theater!! Love it! Could you upload it to the gallery by any chance?
    @morkova -I was cracking up at Vlad hanging around the Untamed household. His facial expression was priceless! XD
    And Morgyn flirting with the Don lol! I had the same reaction with my sim lol
    @deafsimmer -I am so happy that Jax came home safely in time for the birth of their baby!
    @darkangel1994 -Yay! I love seeing Atlas and Dylan and their family. Their kids are so cute.
    Be carefuly of that cowplant lol!
    @lehmanlegacy -Yay! A fellow Stardust fan! That movie is awesome, and seriously under-rated. Don definitely surprised me lol. He is a bit of a cheater, but to his credit, he seriously loves his kids. I like your Lehman family! I am looking forward to seeing more of them.
    @dinowcookie -I like your Benji! He seems so cool:)
    @steamvarius -OMG I love Rubanoid! His name is awesome LOL! :) Congratulations Shine!!!
    @o-meezy -Alpha is adorable, and I love watching her interact with people. She’s like a little kid:) and lol!!! Grimmie enjoying the drinks. Did he seriously ask Talia out on a date? XD!!
    @daephene -Thanks for liking older Don. Surprisingly, he is a great father! I have enjoyed playing their family
    @nushnushganay -Congratulations on getting accepted into the program!! That’s fantastic!!
    @haneul -OH wow! That looks like quite the stressful birthday party for Darius lol! Dawn is such a doll. She’s adorable. I know Griffin was a bit of plum to Joanna with leaving the kids with her, although her BFF Vincent will help her out:) Actually, the kids she’s babysitting are all awesome. They clean up after themselves, and do all their homework and chores on their own, so that helps too. I love Vlad! He’s such a fun sim to play. I had a blast playing him, I sent him to college where he got his degree, met Julia Wright and got engaged to her lol! I need to throw them a lovely spring wedding. I probably played my alternative save family for several sim seasons. I played with fast aging on for the played family (I also aged up the kids a tad earlier) They had all just aged up right before I posted the update. I was about to rage quit so the alternative save helped out a lot.
    @firande -Congrats on your sim graduating!

Ok, so here is what happened most recently in my game! I got my main save fixed so I can start playing it soon!! So happy. In the meantime, I have been playing with another save,
    So this save is if my currently pregnant sim, Joanna Morecombe and Don Lothario didn’t break up. Its 20 years in the future, Don’s a doctor at the top of his career, Jo is a scientist and they have 5 sons and 1 daughter.
    The love hasn’t died between these two by any means
    C24ZSuO.png
    They also finally tied the knot:) Don still gets tense due to his noncommital trait and he has to talk about his commitment concerns with her constantly. Although despite all this, he’s still smitten with her. He figured if she’s stayed with him this long through all his shenanigans, they are in it for the long haul:) They have a huge family together anyway and both are still throwing whims to grow their family
    UNboAMZ.png
    Joanna had just turned her husband Don Lothario into a vampire. He asked her too. (Joanna is a vampire/mermaid hybrid with spellcaster traits, she’s glitchy but soooo much fun to play)
    H6FYJBj.png
    She’s had him reading vampire encyclopedias in an attempt to get him to level up as quickly as possible when he transitions. He has every intention of becoming a grand master
    ZkmPUfA.png
    One morning before work, he finally turns!
    uhWKbXi.png
    The rest under the spoiler
    He’s thrilled with himself apparently.
    2RzSFy4.png
    Don continues his research in addition to working full time as a doctor. He also goes to Forgotten Hollow to get training and some friendly sparring with the Vatores and Vlad Straud
    The Don asks Count Vlad if he wants to spar.
    yMj1B9Q.png
    Vlad has yet to beat Don!! 4 duels so far. Not bad for a fledgling vampire
    Qk7H31R.png
    Caleb trains Don, lol, Don was rocking the western look:)
    LD1ef7r.png
    Some friendly sparring
    oLFEM4L.png
    Caleb won
    j39Ecsh.png
    Don had meandered into the Vatore’s bathroom. Lilith was taking a mud bath
    Seriously dude? He was so “shocked!”
    QSKjDtb.png
    She beat him soundly in a spar. You had it coming Don
    enmhF87.png
    Don also tries to feed on a random sim. No luck there. He had been around garlic and his powers failed. Better not anyway, Joanna would have killed him, not to mention the Vatore siblings.
    qWSNIK5.png
    Joanna is still a powerhouse.
    Discharging her magic buildup after a long practice session
    nMmZnCw.png
    She’s fully entered into mom mode. No one better lay a hand on her boys. She’s actually in her late 30s pushing 40, she doesn’t age past YA as she is a vampire hybrid. She’s been tending to Don since he still so vulnerable as a newborn vamp.
    Making sunlight resistance cocktail for her husband
    vk9qUAQ.png
    They have about 20 plasma fruit trees the family tends. She makes multiple servings of plasma fruit salads for her family a day. It helps save on plasma pack costs.
    7wDbeV1.png
    Flirty moment between her and Don
    pWwPXvl.png
    Don and Jo met as a one night stand that resulted in a young Joanna getting pregnant.
    f5fH1m6.png
    Don was suprisingly elated about the news.
    MaYjh29.png
    CicA5Ws.png
    They decided to stay together as long as possible
    syniyOy.png
    Vd2X6JI.png
    Being a doctor he was constantly doting on Jo during her pregnancies.
    XlpQNst.png
    E4ElGFD.png
    yBDksmv.png
    They now have 6 kids together. I had been watching Stardust the movie, where a character had a bunch of sons and 1 daughter, each was named 1-7 in latin. I was inspired so I did the same. They have 5 sons and 1 daughter lol
    I am starting with the youngest to oldest.
    Their youngest son is named Quintus. He just aged up from toddler. (kid #6 and boy #5). Probably 7 or 8. He seems to have inherited the mermaid trait from mom, and I think maybe the vampire trait but he’s too young to tell.
    GyqYZjQ.png
    He’s going through a bear phase so he’s been annoyingly sad lately.
    6PVoUwj.png
    He keeps wanting his entire family to put on this stupid bear costume with him but Joanna put her foot down and said no. If he wants to look silly he can do it on his own. He’s been throwing fits as a result.
    2WKyLzZ.png
    He inherited his mother’s brains and loves to study, work on his chemistry kit, and play chess. He hates not having something to do. He loves playing chess with his mom and siblings
    3FT6Wmf.png
    Fortunately he got over the bear phase. I
    Quintus has a slightly older brother, Quartus (kid #5 and boy #4) They get along, but don’t play together, although they love when Mom reads to them, like she did when they were little
    nLdF5Vo.png
    Quartus is about 10 or 11 months older than Quintus.
    6dBvttW.png
    Joanna got pregnant almost immediately after her last pregnancy. Quartus is a cheerful kid. He is most likely a vampire/mermaid hybrid. He’s going through a clingy phase at the moment and hates being far from mom and and his older brothers.
    kmOzjY9.png
    Joanna has to constantly comfort him because he’s sensitive
    holvTkM.png
    And she always tucks both boys into bed
    dFf24Ox.png
    He’s closer to Joanna than Don. He loves to draw and play soccer with his mom and siblings
    gq3cFKO.png
    dEGdTxJ.png
    They have one older sister, Una (only girl and kid #4), she just aged up to very early teens. Unfortunately she is very well-developed for her age, Don is dreading when the boys come around. He was hoping she would remain his little girl for a bit longer, she looks so much like her mother. She is a genius, active, and outgoing. She’s also a full mermaid. She’s fairly close to her dad, and two younger brothers.
    89ZJi75.png
    Although she hasn’t handled his transition to a vampire very well. I think she might be a bit afraid of him. It could also because she’s entered distant phase (Dear Gawd all of them are phasing or moody). The mood swings are terrible too. She either comes back mortified, angry, or sad from school.
    wmGgDey.png
    She loves to write on the computer and in her journal. She wants to be a novelist or journalist when she grows up. She’s already published a children’s novel!
    p5sKq2k.png
    She loves bowling with her older brothers. S
    SJ4MjjF.png
    She’s closest with her brother Segundus. Segundus is a mermaid/wizard hybrid. Cheering him on
    28l1nGk.png
    Tertius is kid# 3 and boy #3 and a teen. Joanna had her first three back to back so they are all about a year apart. Tertius is a vampire/wizard and quite formidable. He’s romantic, genius, and self-assured. He’s going through a meany and loud phase so he’s really testing Joanna and Don’s patience.
    FVv4Rlf.png
    They got him a guitar to direct his pent up energy. He’s gotten really good at it!
    kKTshhq.png
    DTCMId1.png
    He has quite the sibling rivalry with his two older brothers, especially Segundus. He shares a room with Segundus. He’s constantly dueling him magically too.
    G2bgrVh.png
    npA0uh7.png
    One afternoon, Segundus invited his friend Sophia over after school. Segundus has a crush on her. A little flirting
    zzupwVI.png
    Who almost magically shows up to introduce himself but Tertius. Oh the look on Segundus’ face lol. They did this autonomously too)
    OYHK1rc.png
    3xqMWyc.png
    Ugh
    ApBgive.png
    More ugh. Tertius starts serenading Sofia. He has inherited his dad’s way with women to say the least lol!!!
    Forget this says Segundus
    tj1eQO8.png
    Me9RkUY.png
    Yeah Sofia, asks, Who’s Segundus again?
    lRlg6Su.png
    Like father like son
    MdC4931.png
    rKJVFzQ.png
    wtUdhJS.png
    They spent some quality time in the shower. Tertius brags to Segundus about messing around
    iJ3WAGs.png
    Segundus is boy and kid #2 and a teen. He is a mermaid/spellcaster hybrid. He is active, self-assured, and also a genius. He’s been going through an emo/goth phase and is constantly angry or depressed. LOL
    dvE34kH.png
    He loves to play soccer with his dad
    xie22sc.png
    rnNEOLU.png
    However, he absolutely loves to play the piano. His parents got him a piano book and a keyboard! He practices for hours
    KLxtQz8.png
    Their oldest son is named Primus and just aged up to a YA. He is a vampire/mermaid/wizard like his mother. She is especially partial to him. He inherited his mother’s brains, genius, self-assured and his dad’s romantic inclination.
    Don looks on at his eldest son
    yrQV1NX.png
    Primus recently got accepted into Britechester and is currently pursuing a physics degree like his mom. He loves rocketry and wants to become an astronaut. Primus is self-assured, genius, and romantic. He wants to find the love of his life and so far is failing miserably lol. Unlike his little brother Tertius.
    He has a part time job as a barista in the early morning hours. He helps his parents out by tending to his siblings and his mom by tending to their plasma fruit trees.
    3LW5dP9.png
    He’s been going out on his free nights to meet the young ladies. He met Lilith Pleasant and kind of liked her but she kept farting in his face and I felt she wasn’t the right type.
    Primus is an absolute cinnamon roll and the sweetest guy you will ever meet. He’s kind of pathetic. He met Becca from DU at Rattlesnake Bar and grill. She was flirting like crazy with him so he responded in kind.
    TGx3S6I.png
    She was royally ticked off at him and started insulting him. He left heartbroken.
    5YCKMVb.png
    He met Jade Rosa a few nights later at a night club. Same thing happened there.
    TeV3olm.png
    She was flirt flirt flirt kiss hands etc but when he responded in kind she rejected him and insulted him. He tried to keep it friendly.
    LQfKaqv.png
    I brought Mom in as wingwoman because Primus really likes Jade. She is polite and can give a great impression to anyone she meets. She introduced herself to Jade.
    9tubNfM.png
    And really talked up her son.
    rI9Fdza.png
    It seemed to work
    mTNHRwn.png
    They started dating. He has been nothing but gentlemanly to her
    F6lfD1a.png
    s8j5pqI.png
    They met at the bowling alley one night.
    EsruGLp.png
    She asked for quality time in the shower.
    13ce1Wr.png
    Zmii71a.png
    They did so. She then insulted him, criticized his woohoo technique, then called his mother to tell her she thought he was boring!!! >:(
    So Joanna decided Jade would not be suitable. She had taken her older boys to the Magic Realm for some training and socializing.
    Simeon gave her a new glimmerstone
    GogvBDB.png
    She was challenged into a duel by Darryl Charm and won! She got a wand out of it
    RDocwLh.png
    She is very good friends with her old master Morgyn. (Simeon too since they are both geeks.)
    This absolutely cool looking townie spellcaster named Casandra Kim walked in. Jo was impressed so she analyzed her personality (good, outgoing, and catlover) and really talked up her eldest Primus. I think Morgyn approved
    NmDlyJK.png
    I like Casandra too. ( I haven’t edited her yet either!!)
    rXVwhsE.png
    Really mom?
    rymeBeD.png
    She trains her son a bit and they experiment together
    f4fK4Ct.png
    As well as her 2 younger boys
    h7J2V4Q.png
    Primus did introduce himself to Casandra. They hit it off!!
    Back home, Don gets some friendly sparring in with Primus.
    ZzItgss.png
    Don won
    B6Nkgqh.png
    Then he tackled his wife. Geoffrey Landgraab and Katrina Caliente looked on. Boy were their neighbors weird lol
    OOd8bZF.png
    He beat her soundly in the sparring
    orA1F0S.png
    No worries. It was all friendly. I was cracking up because they immediately started kissing and woohooed as bats. In front of the neighbors XD!!
    5HY2uJw.png
    I’m going back to my main save but I’m keeping this one around. Everyone in the family has a unique personality and its been a blast seeing their interests happen. I usually encourage whatever inclination they have so they can develop their own unique skill sets and tendencies.
    Till next time!!
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    I'm posting this now, it's as random as hell, but some of the comments are getting really old because I've been working on them for fiveever :sweat_smile:

I will attempt to fix the mess (of missing comments) after I post it 🤔

@Morkovka

As usual, your post is beyond funny!!

Don f**king Lothorio 🤣😅😂

That's the Best gif for that situation

And hey, Morgyn likes what he likes. Everyone else does, so why not?

Poor Darling 😄

And the update you did with Vlad was just amazing!! I know someone asked if Vlad really made that face because of the conspiracy theories, I'm going to hope that it got answered somewhere, because I need to know 😅

I had the exact same thought about using a toddler in Simprovise 😂😅 But I saw your story there and I Love It!!! To pieces :heart:

@Beardedgeek

Ok ... Idk if she's going to bother with the Strangerville mystery now that Zero has taken over 😅

@RedDestiny92

Oh Lord! Now you did it! 3 cliffhangers??

Although, the only cliffhangery thing about Vlad's is why Takeshi wants Vlad to sit by him. That's because of the binding going on right? I just wonder what he wants Vlad to do while he sits with him 🤔

And oh dear, something is very wrong with Bob 🥺 That's not good.

But Bella and Andy! Ohhhh, I love them. ❤️

Although you still haven't said why Alexander has a special reason to be happy there 🤔

I hate that she saw Mortimer. I wish it was in her head, but knowing you, I doubt it 😅

The kids are so cute, and I always love how you make them interact. So adorable ❤️

Leila looks cute! I can't wait to see more of her!

Yikes! What's up with the ladies? Both blind? I've never tried to make a Sim appear to be blind in game play. Although they walk through walls and such all the time, so ... there's that 🤔

So, just looking at the "Don" story again. I forget so many cute parts 😊

Like when Don talks to Gavin, "it looks like you skipped.... everything day"😅

And then questioning whether the woman Gavin had over was hot or not. Gavin says it's a guy and Don says "it's still a valid question." 😅

Gavin's answer was perfect. As the most nervous wishy-washy answer ever 😂

J really has Don's number, doesn't he? Lmao J wants Makayla's number because The Don fizzled out. J would.

And Don won't take his advice because J is in a speedo at the dinner table 😅 lol, I think Don won't take his advice because that's not what he wanted to hear.

Don and the watcher have interesting conversations 😁

I'm glad Hugh moved in. And the "toilet incident" that J is peeved about must've been edited out, or I'm really missing something 😅

Let me tell you, when I saw the picture of Don in the gold coat, the way his face and hair and expression is in that picture made my mouth drop open because he looks exactly like my brother in that picture. So much so that I tried to find a decent picture of my brother to compare it too. But .... I couldn't find one. You'll have to take my word for it 😉

@Firande

Such great pictures again!! I love seeing the little details, like the hats being thrown. I don't have DU so I've never seen this stuff!

@DarkAngel1994

Ummm, so Duchess is pregnant now?

Poor Nyx, is she scarred for life 😄

Ummm, I think Dylan shouldn't lie to Altas about the future 🤔

Or maybe he figures the Guru is a fraud?

@SimsLover163

Those guys are having too much fun 😄 except for weather and electrocutions 😂

Ok, well hammers too 😉

That picture of dizzy Matthew is the greatest!

Florian sure does take excellent pictures! Nice

@ryttu3k

Oh my gosh, yes ... yoga won 😅

But holy cow! Your news about the Manuscript Project program is so incredible! Congratulations!! I hope it all works out! I would love to be able to read your book about Jamie.

@Daephene

Lol!!! Flower bunny, no!!

But now I want to see Flower bunny children 🤔

Gillian is having problems 😉

18th rotation? Yikes! And hmmmm, the kids are spaced out pretty wide, with the oldest grandchild getting married just as all of Athena's kids have had children! Very cool

And thank you about my daughter. She's excited, I'm trying to be.

@TheLastStar

Darn, sorry to hear about your laptop. I'm glad it's ok again

Caleb's outfits are all so cute!

For some reason I like the 3rd one on the top, with the purple shirt the most 🥰 he looks warm and comfy in that. And his dark form is beautiful, not too dark though 😅

Oh wow! I just found your update! Deep!! Wonderful!

However, their father is a useless creep, and now Mira is going to have to deal with the destruction 😠

My son's mental illness causes voices to scream horrible things like that in his head. I feel very sorry for Morgyn if he has to deal with them for long. We

@Smellincoffee

Goodness! Time is flying by in Queen Fatima's world!

Though, Queen in name only it appears.

I agree that Azar's victory over death was better, no magic involved, just great bargaining skills 😂

& I love that shot of the highest ruler in the land being a tutor 😄

@O-meezy

Wow Alpha is having fun discovering the world! It's cute to watch her 😊

And omg about Avery's little sister! That's crazy!

@LehmanLegacy

What a sweet Winterfest update 🥰 Your Sims are so wonderful to each other. I love that.

That's a great idea to use a club for family gatherings. I'd just made some family clubs, but more for picnics and stuff. I don't have Seasons, so I don't have all those fun holidays

I also don't have weather related deaths 😉 or rained out weddings, and festivals. So I'm good with that.

Anyway, I'm glad the family is pulling together after Lizbeth's passing. They are great.

@LonelyCalli

Oh my gosh! Lilith went over the edge!! All that death and destruction. Do we really want her to raise a child 😂

Also, doesn't that stuff make you crazy!? Like where did Angela go??

@AngeliqueAdelaide

Oh my gosh! What a crazy day 😂 Leo is amazing! Holy cow! How did he hate Morty so much?? 😅 But the bath in rose petals was the best.

And poor Gideon! Stuck listening to teen angst for two hours. He deserves a medal. 😉

@Simmelina1

I love the update about Dara 😊

She's such a nice Aunt, and Liana looks happy with her.

And Albert is sooooo handsome!! I love their continuing story. How wonderful that they got romantic as soon as she aged up. So cute that they got engaged and married in Sulani! And the wedding looked so nice. They look great together 🥰

Elsa is cute too. I love how she sang a song from Frozen 🥰

And how fun that she likes Cameron Fletcher! He's a pre-made, right?

She's so funny 😊"Two days seems like a very long time right now."

Oh! And now Fredrik! He seems to have more than just 2 days to wait, poor guy. Your Olivia is gorgeous ❤️

@Elluelluellu

Oh, your English is great! I mean, not perfect, but easy to understand 😊

It's cool that T and W are losing their red bar!

And I get it now. Ted, Tessa, Uku and Inna will be copied into the B and G save, but so far everything you've posted is from the partially corrupted Ted the tester save.

It would be fun to see the group home when you aren't playing it at all!!

Oh my gosh! I am in love with Don and Penny's kids!! They are so darn cute!!! And Don! What kind of look is he giving us? 😂😅 I see he's still as cool as ever. Penny looks very pretty.

Don needs to have kids with my Penny. lol

@March306

Yes, your house looks like it works very well for this kind of challenge! It's great to have so many bathrooms! And the big room with computers, an easel, violin and kids drawing desk is great!

I love toddler Alanis streaking 😅 Everyone aged up so well!

You found cool info on Emma Bunton! Isn't it crazy how it circled around back to your founder Amy being made from Emma Stone!

That's a great plan for when to buy university!

@ryttu3k

Lol, yes the TVTropes site looks like a place I'd fall into for days 😂 I should probably stay away from it.

You did an awesome job with Tiramisu ❤️

Your Master Save: I understand how you did it, very cool! And great having better pre-made stuff to start out with!

So, how will you always have a copy of your Master Save to start a new save? Are you storing it somewhere separate in your computer? Or just always having it waiting in your game as one of the saves you can load?

@Nushnushganay

Thanks so much. We are very proud of our daughter. She's quite amazing :blush: But yeah, it's going to be tough not seeing her very often

The situation with Simeon stems from Luna Villareal having a massive crush on him, me being sad that I would lose him as a sage if I let Luna loose on him, lmao and him finally looking as if she's of interest, instead of looking at her like she's a naughty child, lol. And with Keidra's magical help everything will work out!

Story here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17356348/#Comment_17356348

@MistyLake

😅😂 I think you're right. Rohan Elderberry isn't really university material. Either that or the game is bugged, because I've heard of that happening to a few people in this thread.

@Becka28

I'm not sure if I ever commented on the Kendrick update, but I wanted to say I'm very glad that the pufferfish didn't kill him!

The shot where J is sitting across from Kendrick is fabulous 😅 Well, I mean that Kendrick and Jade's faces they are making are fabulous. 🤣

I'm glad Jade took it into her own hands 😉 He was taking forever! And that's super cool about the fireworks! 😯

J clearly doesn't deserve that man, at least I'll take your word for it. He looks very sweet.

And I loled about the sad young man growing up to be Mayor Gunsalot 😂

Fake Ian is very naughty 😄 Did MCCC never marry him off? Download the Maxis fav that I made into Lawrence, see if they get along 😅

And I can't believe that Clara was cheating on that man!!! I swear, these guys must be horrible people at home or something, why would you cheat on him?!

Although, with J that's a moot point 🙄 and I'm glad that L is being nicer to her guy. How did you end up having her as playable anyway?

Oh now I do remember the pictures of Diego! So I probably commented something.

Thanks about my daughter. 3 years you were gone???

I'll stop complaining now! 😮 Obviously you guys got through it ok, but it must've been so difficult 😥

This update with Diego makes me want to clone him and have 25 Diegos in the game so everyone can hang out with him ❤️🥰❤️

All his posing on that date! 😂 I'm dying. & I guess I'm glad I don't have Orange in my game!

His meet and greet is adorable ❤️ Fun list of fans! Brent, Darrel, Candy, and hmmmm Bjorn?

That little jacket and shirt is cute cute on him!❤️

He's cute there with Edvin Ollie! They obviously had something to talk about 😊

Too funny that the others were starstruck

The gym was awesome! I can't believe Abilene is friends with J! And I don't think I ever saw that barfly thing. Weird

Boo! hiss! Viktor and the renegades! But lol at his outfit 😂 And yikes that Max has him at a bar!

@CheesySimsLover

Oh my gosh! What a disaster! Did Dawson get to spend the night, or did Shari scare him off? Just when Marlon made an effort to see him 😔

The grave and boy's bedroom are both quite strange though.

@haneul

I'm glad you are back! Moving is so stressful, and then computer trouble on top of that! Yikes. 😄

Darius is so funny!! Closed the lid, hey? Well he was trying to be nice 😂 Get a higher cooking skill first.

Dawn seems like a great person, and a hard worker! Is she the heir?

And thanks. I love Don's paintings. They're so colorful 😊 I save almost all of my Sims' paint from reference paintings.

@BlueSeaWaves

I laughed at Christopher having trouble keeping up with the 2 toddlers. 😅 It's not as easy as Chelsea makes it look.

That's weird that Adrian invited them to his own wedding, but brought a woman with him that isn't his fiancee to their wedding 🤔

Speaking of which, it looked wonderful 😊 Such a pretty venue, and smart to have a play area for kids!

It looks like Jason will be a responsible little guy.

@sarabeth2984

Uggg about the computer mishap! Maybe you've posted again since then, I'll keep an eye out, lol

Tee hee hee I love Vlad as a lawyer. And I love Don's face even more!! He wasn't happy at all!

And how fortuitous that Griffin had his pregnant little sister to watch his three kids for him 😄

Good thing that Vincent could come to help! A loud phase and bear phase at the same time, goody.

And then.... Don is a doctor!! Well ok then 😄 She'll be getting some decent child support 😉

You are so funny, "she shared the big news about the baby (sweetie, he already knows)" Being a doctor and all, he should have known where babies come from!

I loved loved loved alternate universe Don and Jo! All those kids! No wonder his hair is greying 😄 He's ridiculously handsome like that! Wow 😍

Did you play him at work a lot? It's great that he got to the highest level!

That scene with the drink for Jo is great. 😊 At least he tried!

I never even thought about the fact that they weren't married until he proposed. That look on his face is so awesome 😄

Seeing all the kids growing up up was cool! All the fun combinations of her abilities. Because he's just a human the whole time.

Well, he's a vampire now. 😊 He seems to be a vampire in several stories 🤔

What I'm waiting for in my game is for all my current screenshots of he and Thorne to be used up so I can change his beard and hairstyle, lmao 😅

You just posted to me again, lol, I'll get to it!!
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    I didn't take any pictures but it was a seriously funny gameplay. I built a Spa on the Old Salt Lot in SM. One of the traits I gave was 'clothing optional'. Every single Sim that was at the spa (except employees) was walking around with a big blur on their body. Enjoying the amenities, stopping to do pushups and situps. No one was even embarrassed. Hysterical. Then once my Sim was back home she had the whim "Get out in the city more" several times. Wild Child!
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @joRN1414 I do enjoy that trait LOL I usually use it at the bluffs which is fine when your sims re there for swimming but makes dance parties quite interesting. :wink:

@AlwaysAsking I got a shock when Kendrick bought the pufferfish - I have never seen a sim randomly choose that. I gave up waiting for him (or Jade to propose and then got carried away in the festival vibe (I had chosen a lovely wedding loo for Jade so now someone else will get to use it.) But Alana's favourite dress was a nice dress for the occasion. MCC has kept fake Ian single - I think I have 70% married sims so there isn't that many singles. Maybe I will have to play him to find him some love - which male sim did you use for Lawrence - I will have to check them to see if I remember - he has different hair - doesn't he to what you use. Clara is a fool - I know her husband is lovely because I made him myself hoping Jessica would like him but she was insistent on Bjorn. My screenshot folder is taking a heavy hit with Diego in play. I have a couple of updates I really, really want to put up but they are image heavy. I dont play with the sages and the game has married them off and placed them in houses (MCC at work) - so I don't know whats going on in the realm. I think as long as I don't play them they stay sages but I am not sure. The uni oremades are all married off too so going to uni will be interesting to see who is there. Max is incorrigible and Viktor sort of can't help himself. But he has the hots for Frankie Pancakes which may save him from Max (or make Max improve?).

@Morkovka Morgyn and Don - oh my. Wish I was as good at the gifs as you are but those looks were making me blush. I bet that Morgyn might prove irresitable to Don. I had to laugh that inferniated Darling made Caleb smell tasty food. It reminds me of the twilight parody by UCB where Bella is replaced with a hamburger (or is that wrong LOL?)
    GC9P4tN.png?1

@Beardedgeek gotta love that servo romance. (can you marry a servo? or have children with them - I know this is an odd question but weirder things happen in the Sims.)

@RedDestiny92 love Benesia and Lamara - their look is quite unique. Look forward to seeing what they do.

@DarkAngel1994 I am jealous that the vet actuallly managed to see your pet. I usually just have wellness treats as I got fed up with waiting in the never ending queues at the vets. ATlas and Dylan are still such a sweet couple - I hope fate is kind to them.

@Simslover163 robotics looks "shocking" and dangerous.

@ryttu3k Caleb is adorable even when having a yoga fail. Yes Max and Orange would be scary (or a 4 person adding Wolfgang and MAlcolm - the sulking and insulting and strange unrequited longing in that group would be something to behold.) I need to see this but not sure I have the nergy to make it happen - and I feel innocent sims around the 4 could become collateral damage. I think a Bjorn / Diego supernaturall battle thing would be fun but technically my sims can't see Bjorn - I just wasn't ready to let go.

@TheLastStar as usual for your looks and sims - your CaLeb look book is stunning. Poor Morgyn. What a horrible encounter with their father. How awful that anyone should be made to feel sorry for who they are. So glad Mira is there to support him. Someone as great as Morgyn deserves to feel as special as they obviously are. It always breaks my heart when people are made to feel like Morgyn currently is - and for no other reason than being who they are.

@Doctor_Vikter Well that was some interesting cat contortions from Ginger. I can believe there are fights at the vets - the waits are way too long.
    Love your new sim Eggert Nasal - and the fire breaking out was certainly ominous.

@sarabeth2984 Joanna and DOn make an excellent couple. I think Don complains rather more than he actually means once he becomes a family man as he mostly seems to be a good husband and Dad. I love DOn's hair (actually Edvin & Viktor aged up with that hair so I have become used to it) I think it makes him look even more handsome. Don's western look was also quite special. I adore Stardust and Neil Gaiman in general. I like using the princes names for Don's boys. There is some excellent genetics in that family. Jade was a cow wasn't she! Though what a good mother for talking up her son :smile: The last few sparring shots were so funny with Geoffrey and Katrina looking on.

Thanks to everyone who commented on DIego's outfit. Is lovely cc from Darte77 who makes amazing male cc.

Have concentrated on this page and replies to comments today so sorry if I missed people.

@TheLastStar ohh. Yeah, mine is a lot younger, then (about to turn 23, story-wise, was turned when he had just turned nineteen). And yeah, mine has some cute androgynous looks. Nothing super fem (no skirts or heels or anything), but just... androgynous, yeah.

Also I totally missed your Mira Image update before! Mira is super cute in that outfit. Oh my god I am going to fight Francois, meet me in the pit, plumface!! Can I give Morgyn a hug now? ;_;

@sarabeth2984 oh man I did not know they could have two phases XD Of course, I rarely play kids... And nice, a duplex could work great! Especially with assigned beds and all! Wow, Don is actually beating Vlad? Nice!! Go Vatores ;D Quartus seems like such a sweetheart. Oh man, Don's expression at Una! Yup, Tertius sure is a Lothario XD That's so mean of Jade!! They're such a fun family, it was definitely worth the experiment!

@AlwaysAsking thank you!! Don't worry, if I actually get it published, I will be spamming it irritatingly everywhere I can think of XD And yeah, TVTropes is... addictive XD For the Master Save, yup - I'll have it permanently stored in its own folder. When I want to start a new save, I'll copy it, change the number at the end, and pop it into the main Saves folder.

@joRN1414 heh, I downloaded a spa that has Clothing Optional as a trait and saw more of Mortimer Goth than I ever wanted to see. That's a dangerous trait in combination with certain mods!

@Becka28 oh jeez, that would be terrifying! I actually do headcanon Malcolm somewhat taking Max under his wing - technically, Nancy and Jacques are co-workers, so I've decided they work in the same organisation. And yeah, it's a dangerous combination because Max looks up to Malcolm, and Malcolm is very amused at having this impressionable younger kid following on his every word. Basically, yikes! And thanks for the heads-up on the CC, gonna go snag it!

So, back to Raylan and Morgyn! Last we checked in, it was the night before Winterfest...

'Twas the night before Winterfest, and all through the house...
    gHfOQbm.png

Raylan and Morgyn were doing homework because they're neeeerds.
    SxIsHiX.png
    Okay, and having a cheerful bath. Can't study all the time!
    8ZbR9OD.png

This is what Morgyn calls 'a distraction'.
    gkBvxVs.png

While Morgyn sleeps...
    zg5xDTR.png

Raylan works on his term paper...
    VwaOelC.png

...and finishes off his presentation.
    3U1Izst.png

The house is decorated!
    JEypVBp.png

Come on in!
    ZtgqS3l.png

Time to decorate the tree!
    90XY4JV.png

The most ridiculously extra creature in SimNation.
    3ivrRdA.png

Very important tree-decorating decisions.
    KO1pkW4.png

Raylan is digging the ribbons!
    QW3V6Wx.png

Almost all done!
    e3ELqJ3.png

Morgyn has to leg it to class...
    aPo6K3t.png

...and Raylan switches on the lights.
    JPBK0Cs.png

Time to make the meal! It's at this point I remember that, unlike Caleb, Raylan does not have any cooking skills.
    S9HnSIA.png

Thankfully, he doesn't burn down the house! Small mercies.
    K1NGDDN.png

Quick smooch before Raylan has to run off to do his own presentation then his own class.
    SDoGD7F.png

That would be one ridiculous vampire standing in broad sunlight doing homework.
    6pD0wDV.png

You only wish you looked this good while being on fire ;D
    q2PfX8E.png

Back home, and some very interesting faces from Morgyn as they sing Fwingle Zibbs!
    8y5LMC2.png

Time for presents! "Oh wow, books! I would have never expected this from you, a bookworm!"
    VGrmVSX.png

Raylan I know your datefriend is a snacc but please don't literally eat them.
    Ia18whh.png

This is Morgyn's expression when opening a gift of scented candles (their other gift was a knife block, alarmingly).
    Q8ZUZYc.png

And this is Raylan's reaction to getting a... this is likely going to be censored... a 🐸🐸🐸🐸's Crow Table Accent Piece. He really digs that.......... table accent piece.
    fWbtRnq.png

Honey no.
    TBr5fgA.png

YOU SEE.
    wwi3rgW.png

Guess who has Withered Stomach? Guess who ate dinner anyway?
    uVJGKWf.png

You have no one to blame but yourself, Raylan.
    OleAeIy.png

Morgyn is out by 8:30. I mean, hashtag relatable.
    mnGYIa3.png

Better wake up, because look who's here!
    6TWosWE.png

This looks worse than it is, Raylan is actually doing the Enchanting Introduction.
    CPXwc0N.png

...Actually yeah that's pretty bad.
    5xeqQ2o.png

"Morgyn! PRESENT-MAN!"
    C03carr.png

"Wow, a postcard, thank you so much for this literal piece of paper!"
    UNe6Zej.png

And... okay look I did tell Morgyn to request a present but apparently they had other, completely autonomous ideas. Needless to say, Clement does not stick around.
    e5I4439.png

Winterfest is done! A quiet, calm moment.
    whVkzwA.png

This time, Morgyn is the distraction!
    mQ1jMjC.png

All studied out.
    xuQHsa4.png

Time to unwind with a nice chat!
    4txR1Bh.png

Meanwhile, Morgyn gets down to study themself.
    x8vvi7s.png

The knife is concerning, honestly.
    IhuUQ0U.png

Aww yeah they are the smartest.
    j9G7B4I.png

Both were pretty stressed from all the coursework and had, like, zero fun, so hey! Good way to fix that!
    AZZsGI8.png

This is Morgyn literally falling asleep in the hot tub oh honey.
    7RM2nfX.png

Ten minutes to class, energy in the yellows, hygiene, bladder, and hunger in the red? Potion of Plentiful Needs!
    6SrmOdV.png

So today I learned that Uncomfortable Sims literally get a wobbling lip. (He was thirsty.)
    ZT7Q6IC.png

It's New Years Eve!
    4jKXvK8.png

Which is mostly being spent snuggling.
    xo7sW28.png

And, uh, telling lewd jokes.
    LBygly1.png

"I think I'm hilarious."
    8RuzrbC.png

I want to say this is a response to the lewd joke but really he's practising singing.
    dThM1LW.png

All decorated!
    RWl0pWo.png

Cheers!
    tFl4WPQ.png

At this point, I got the notif that the Romance Festival was on, and decided, why not, that'll be a nice New Year!
    IGn5Vj7.png

The Guru (yeah, it's Geeta Rasoya) advises Raylan that there's a backrub in his future.
    1xutNUS.png

Confirmed!!
    qmfBfcp.png

Over to Morgyn, and...
    Fu6R4K6.png

Oh. Well. Hm. (I like how they appear to be giving the camera a dubious look.)
    R5jizfQ.png

Well, that's a bit of a downer (literally, they got a Sad moodlet from it). Still, there's only like an hour left of the year, they can worry about it next year.
    frlcIB8.png

Over to Planet Honey Pop, which for some reason is snowing inside, to watch the countdown!
    QKbK5Qz.png

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    Z5I2QXT.png

(I also want to point out that at the bar was a heavily pregnant Marcus Flex. Checked who the other parent was... and yup, it was Don. He does get around!)
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    @ryttu3k Lilith is the only one that should be offering the turning in my opinion, she's outgoing and with the family aspiration, she clearly doesn't want to spend the eternity alone. Not even Vlad turning people makes sense to me, as it doesn't make sense the evil trait since he's a loner, so basically all he should want is be in his mansion and be left alone... Being evil implies interacting with people to... Actually do evil. I always end up writing him as grumpy but not evil like it come so easily with Miss Hell.
    @sarabeth2984 I think you had me confused with @ryttu3k for your congratulations, but you had a LOT of people you were responding to so it's understandable one of them got mislaid. :)

xicwqMCm.jpg
    @AlwaysAsking Maybe Simeon finally noticed Luna because she's a naughty child! I bet he'd like to get her across his lap....Couldn't resist.

xicwqMCm.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top