Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sanders Architects - Builds by MDianaSanders

1789101113...Next

Comments

• MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    edited June 2019
    I have a few new builds for Sulani :) I've put most of the pictures behind spoilers, otherwise the post will get so long ;)

The first one is an upgrade of a the premade lot "Lagoon Look"
    tumblr_ptgk1cHtd61v8k7elo10_1280.jpg
    New Lagoon Look
    Residential, 30x20, 3 bed, 3 bath, $ 60.428.
    Sunny Aspect, Convivial, Great Acoustics.
    NoCC, NoMOO, play tested.
    Gallery Download Link
    Tray Files - SFS (no ads)
    I needed a place in Sulani for my test Sims to stay, but since all available lots were single bedroom starters… That would be a bit awkward for three roomies and a dog. I added a second storey, with three bedrooms, and two additional bathrooms. I also completely refurnished the rest of the house.
    tumblr_ptgk1cHtd61v8k7elo8_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ptgk1cHtd61v8k7elo9_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ptgk1cHtd61v8k7elo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ptgk1cHtd61v8k7elo3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ptgk1cHtd61v8k7elo7_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ptgk1cHtd61v8k7elo6_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ptgk1cHtd61v8k7elo5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ptgk1cHtd61v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ptgk1cHtd61v8k7elo4_1280.jpg

Then I replaced the bar with a karaoke bar.
    tumblr_ptjvpgTWPl1v8k7elo10_1280.jpg
    The Sand & Salt
    Karaoke Bar, 30x20, $ 51.731.
    Party Place, Great Acoustic, Penny Pixies.
    Gallery Download Link
    I discovered yesterday that the premade bar in Sulani is pretty “simple” (and unfinished). And somehow this new EP really makes me want to build, so I decided to create a replacement for it. Now, “The Sand & Salt” is a really old concept for me, it’s existed in my mind for years. I did once make it in TS2, but never had the right world/furniture for it in TS4 - until now. It did turn out a bit more tropical and colourful than the original idea, but it suits the world and it suits the build.
    Here we have a straightforward beachy karaoke bar, with plenty of seating indoors, a nice deck with a couple of romantic nooks. There’s toilets, obviously, and a small office/storage behind the bar. It’s all very colourful and just relaxed and beachy.
    The story behind this (I’ve gotten to the part where even my builds have backstories…) starts with a guy called Michael. He and his boyfriend were on vacation in Sulani. Things didn’t go quite as planned, they broke up, Michael didn’t know what to do anymore and decided to stay. While he loved the ancient culture of Sulani, one thing he missed was singing, or rather karaoke. So, Michael decided to buy the local bar (he made a fortune diving for treasure and selling it to the local jetset), and added a karaoke machine. The natives were very reluctant at first, but soon came to realise that watching your friends and neighbours trying to sing was actually quite amusing. The Sand & Salt became a place where locals and tourists (and even jetsetters) mingled and learned things about each other’s culture. A place where everyone is welcome - no matter where you’re from, who you are, who you love or how you feel.
    tumblr_ptjvpgTWPl1v8k7elo9_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ptjvpgTWPl1v8k7elo8_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ptjvpgTWPl1v8k7elo3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ptjvpgTWPl1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ptjvpgTWPl1v8k7elo4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ptjvpgTWPl1v8k7elo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ptjvpgTWPl1v8k7elo6_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ptjvpgTWPl1v8k7elo5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ptjvpgTWPl1v8k7elo7_1280.jpg

And yesterday I uploaded a fancy spa for the Sapphire Shores lot.
    tumblr_ptrpokw6iF1v8k7elo10_1280.jpg
    Ocean Breeze Spa
    Spa, 50x50, $ 195.149.
    Oceanic Paradise, Sunny Aspect, Bracing Breezes.
    Gallery Download Link
    Since Sulani has a fancy side/island, I felt it needed a luxury spa for the rich tourists and residents. I tried to strike a balance between tropical and modern, as well as tranquil. And all those things are kind of opposite to each other, but I hope it works.
    This spa comes with two massage rooms, a sauna, mud baths, mediation room, indoor pool, sun deck, yoga patio and two hot tubs. Obviously, your Sims can also swim/lounge in the ocean. I also added a few towels on the beach, for those who don’t mind a bit of sand. All activities are indoors, or at least covered, except the sun deck. There is a small outdoor mediation area. In addition to the spa activities there’s a semi-outdoor kitchen and a hotel room in case your Sims want to go on a weekend getaway.
    tumblr_ptrpokw6iF1v8k7elo9_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ptrpokw6iF1v8k7elo7_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ptrpokw6iF1v8k7elo8_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ptrpokw6iF1v8k7elo3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ptrpokw6iF1v8k7elo4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ptrpokw6iF1v8k7elo5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ptrpokw6iF1v8k7elo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ptrpokw6iF1v8k7elo6_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ptrpokw6iF1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    The refurnished Lagoon Look home, the Sand and Salt karaoke bar and the Ocean Breeze Spa are all very nice builds for Sulani! :) Very nice exterior designs, wall textures, colours used, and Island beach themed furnishings used! The deck and porch areas are very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the loungers in the sunshine, enjoying the sea air and ocean views.
    They are great builds for Sulani! :)
    I have a new build, one that spellcasters will like :blush:
    tumblr_pyeh1dGO2i1v8k7elo10_1280.jpg
    Mauven Manor
    Generic, 50x40, $ 409.764.
    NoCC, NoMOO, debug, play tested.
    Packs used: Get To Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, Get Famous; Dine Out, Vampires, Jungle Adventure, Realm of Magic; Luxury Party, Cool Kitchen, Spooky, Movie Hangout, Romantic Garden, Vintage Glamour, Laundry Day, My First Pet; Holiday Celebration.

Gallery Download Link | Tray Files - SFS

Mauven Manor is the place to learn all about magic. It houses the three sages and they each have their own customised classroom with lots of cauldrons. There’s a two storey library filled with interesting tomes and the manor has plenty of space to practice spells and duel other spellcasters. In addition there’s lots of nice nooks to sit and chat, as well as the essentials (kitchen, dining, dormitories and bathrooms). There’s also a ballroom in case you want to have a spellcasters party (don’t expect to be able to host parties or club gatherings on this lot, it is hidden after all) - which is where you’ll often find the sages and a lot of the other apprentices.
    The name of the Manor is derived from the Voidcritters’ Mauven Forest (as featured in both Kids Room Stuff and Get Famous item descriptions). And basically, because the entire Magic Realm is a purplish pink - it’s not mauve, but mauve is a different kind of purplish pink, so it seemed fitting.

Note that if you place this lot in game, you need to have a Sim travel to the Magic Realm, then open the cheat box and enter the bb.enablefreebuild cheat. You can then access build mode and place the lot from the Gallery/library.
    tumblr_pyeh1dGO2i1v8k7elo8_1280.jpg
    tumblr_pyeh1dGO2i1v8k7elo9_1280.jpg
    tumblr_pyeh1dGO2i1v8k7elo7_1280.jpg
    tumblr_pyeh1dGO2i1v8k7elo4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_pyeh1dGO2i1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_pyeh1dGO2i1v8k7elo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_pyeh1dGO2i1v8k7elo6_1280.jpg
    tumblr_pyeh1dGO2i1v8k7elo3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_pyeh1dGO2i1v8k7elo5_1280.jpg
    Mauven Manor is a very lovely magical place for Sims to come and see the sages and to learn magic! Very lovely exterior design, roofing, pretty patterned windows and the balcony and porch is very nice! Very lovely magical furnishing and layout of the interiors! The cauldron areas are very great! It is a very detailed build and a very special venue for the Magic Realm! :)
    Just a quick update, I did a number of builds (and families) for Glimmerbrook. I'd do a full showcase, but I have to go do something else in a minute, so I'll just refer to my blog (lazy, I know).
    https://mdianasanders.tumblr.com/post/188499841385/glimmerbrook-reinvented-click-pictures-to-enlarge
    c3ae39f3edce534a8568d8a4f89aae48a92ada88.jpg
    Very lovely makeover of Glimmerbrook! :) The six new builds and three households that you have created for the world are very nice! The builds complement each other and the world type very well!
  • TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member
    Very cool builds @MDianaSanders Being that this post just came out of nowhere, I'llyou from commenting on all 400,000 builds individually and just say that you've got some beautiful homes in this thread. =)
  • bananasims10bananasims10 Posts: 21 Member
    Sul, sul !

Beautiful creations. The Battenberg Cathedral is fantastic !

Kiss.
    ✔️ YouTube ➡️ https://bit.ly/3339TBy
    ✔️ Instagram ➡️ bananasims10
    ✔️ Twitter ➡️ bananasims10