Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day 12 of Simsmas - Treasure Hunt

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
On the last day of Simsmas... it's time for a gift hunt!

Father Winter has hidden 10 gifts in this big house, your challenge is finding them all!:

emz3ea1bukrb.png
A wonderful house built by 12mich06

You can get the house from the Gallery (search by EA_Mai), or using this link.

How many gifts can you find? Show us with a screenshot!

Note: Not sure how to download things from The Gallery? We have a guide for you here!

Note 2: Opening gifts is easy - when you find a gift box, just move it to another location to reveal what's inside!
Gift box:
afvkrcing72z.png

Opened:
1pcxb71j2if8.png

Comments

• NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Never did one of these treasure hunts before, it was fun! Thanks! :)
    dmBAucw.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,224 Member
    Can't download it until I get in my game, since the gallery won't let me stay signed in long enough. Fix the Gallery so iWindows 10 won't hate it, please!
    image.png
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    So this is all I was able to unpack. I must admit I was pretty desperate because I only found six. And then nada. So I took a look here at Netzspannung and because of that I was able to find the picture of apples. I also found out there were no more gifts for me to unpack since they were already unpacked. I should have probably activated MOO before I jumped right in :D It was a lot of fun!
    5-1-2020-17-50-37.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    Treasure Hunt is a favorite of mine, thank you for doing it again!
    Here is the order in which I found them ...
    1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg
    6.jpg
    7.jpg
    8.jpg
    9.jpg
    10.jpg
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    I was already wondering whether we would have treasure hunt this year :blush: It was fun!
    JJjelEv.png
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Soooo I could only find 8, started taking apart the house brick by brick and deleted all the garden items, but still could not find more parcels, did notice the two items without giftwrapping standing by itself, so had a quick peak over here and saw that it was indeed the two I still needed, I have no idea how the giftwrapping dissapeared LOL, but hey its done now, will have to redownload the house though, its in shatters :D
    NtsQeWD.png
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,087 Member
    See all 10 items and gift boxes in my spoiler below :)!
    Very cute and detailed house @12mich06 B)! I really like it a lot B)!
    Thanks so much for another fun 12 days of Simsmas challenge @EA_Mai B)!
    0Bl06g7.png
    4kkjdXo.png

• SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,224 Member
    This is what I found before my eyes got tired. I did wonder if the red present was a moo-induced accident since it was just floating int he air with nothing under it.

fIlrZr9.png
    image.png
  • PearLadyPearLady Posts: 207 Member
    That was fun. A few cheeky placements in there (
    like the ducky in the pool and the robot head "taking" a bath
    :D )
    Very cute house choice btw. If I can figure out how to actually invite people into it, I'm definitely playing w/it more. (IDK what's going on or if it's just a recent glitch with vamps, but I was having an issue there. Putting that on the list of things to explore later. ) Anyway, I digress, thanks for the fun 12 days, @EA_Mai Happy Simsmas to all y'all!
    Don't anger the fruit. It may make her toot (at you). ;)