Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werewolves ~ A Mafia Game {Mafia Win}

123457...Next

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Those are really tough and very different from me trying to guess from a mafia lying. :D Hmmm.

But maybe I can also just say out my thought process so in a way, you can know how I think and how I read people.

Option A: It's very short and straight to the point. It could be that it's a lie and you just don't know what kinda story to make up. But mostly, at first glance, it looks kinda true. Cuz people tend to go summarize something quickly when telling the truth.

Option B: It's the longest and seems like it could be something made up. Like, a person thinking he's an alphabet soup? It's so crazy random for it to not be true... and if you are really trying to test me if I can tell you're lying or not, I would think you would give something so bizarre to throw me off and hence making me pick this ridiculous option... (there goes my psychological type of thinking kicking in XD). Or, you could be doing a reverse psychology thing and think I won't pick this as a lie cuz it's so obvious, but then it actually is an obvious lie... MIND BLOWN.

Option C: To me, this sounds the most personal and I feel like this could be the truth. Maybe? But they're just something about "But you haven't worked, til you've lifted crate after crate of pig manure onto a truck in the hot sun," that is kinda weird to me, like you are making it too like, "Look, I'm having a fun and personal conversation with you," instead of just telling your story and not care about who you're telling it to.

Hmmmm. This is all so hard. I'm kinda town between A and B.

I'mma go with A but that's only cuz I feel like there's some truth to it maybe... and maybe you tweaked something about it like for example you weren't selling fireworks but maybe something else, or maybe it wasn't a Willie Nelson that was playing. I don't know. XD

I'm probably gonna be way wrong tho. Hahaha. 🤣 But hey, I'm just a scum hunter.

Yeah, this is actually really hard cuz I can't ask follow up questions too. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    If you guys want me too, I can end the game now since no way you slice it town can win (Sorry DeKay). Class starts back up again today too, so I have less time to read comments and such.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    If you guys want me too, I can end the game now since no way you slice it town can win (Sorry DeKay). Class starts back up again today too, so I have less time to read comments and such.

Yeah, just end it.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Those are really tough and very different from me trying to guess from a mafia lying. :D Hmmm.

But maybe I can also just say out my thought process so in a way, you can know how I think and how I read people.

Option A: It's very short and straight to the point. It could be that it's a lie and you just don't know what kinda story to make up. But mostly, at first glance, it looks kinda true. Cuz people tend to go summarize something quickly when telling the truth.

Option B: It's the longest and seems like it could be something made up. Like, a person thinking he's an alphabet soup? It's so crazy random for it to not be true... and if you are really trying to test me if I can tell you're lying or not, I would think you would give something so bizarre to throw me off and hence making me pick this ridiculous option... (there goes my psychological type of thinking kicking in XD). Or, you could be doing a reverse psychology thing and think I won't pick this as a lie cuz it's so obvious, but then it actually is an obvious lie... MIND BLOWN.

Option C: To me, this sounds the most personal and I feel like this could be the truth. Maybe? But they're just something about "But you haven't worked, til you've lifted crate after crate of pig manure onto a truck in the hot sun," that is kinda weird to me, like you are making it too like, "Look, I'm having a fun and personal conversation with you," instead of just telling your story and not care about who you're telling it to.

I'mma go with A but that's only cuz I feel like there's some truth to it maybe... and maybe you tweaked something about it like for example you weren't selling fireworks but maybe something else, or maybe it wasn't a Willie Nelson that was playing. I don't know. XD

Fun to see your thought process. And you can totally as followup questions. But I think you might be confused when you say go with A but that's only cus there's some truth to it maybe...that indicates to me that you think you are trying to pick the one true option instead of the one false option. You're trying to pick the one that is the lie. But go ahead and ask anything. Cross-examining makes it a better test. And you're right, this isn't probably at all like your skill in the game. And we might have to move this because I didn't want to disturb the game in progress. Is it still in progress?

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member

Fun to see your thought process. And you can totally as followup questions. But I think you might be confused when you say go with A but that's only cus there's some truth to it maybe...that indicates to me that you think you are trying to pick the one true option instead of the one false option. You're trying to pick the one that is the lie. But go ahead and ask anything. Cross-examining makes it a better test. And you're right, this isn't probably at all like your skill in the game. And we might have to move this because I didn't want to disturb the game in progress. Is it still in progress?

Its prety much over.
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • Options

Nah, just tell me the correct answer.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    @DeKay Okay. C, the story about shoveling manure, was the only lie.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    To be honest I've never even been close enough to pig manure to smell it or even know what it looks like! hahaha

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DeKay Okay. C, the story about shoveling manure, was the only lie.

Yep, yep. XD I just knew something was up with that one line. But good job. You got me there. That's funny that B was true tho.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Yep, yep. XD I just knew something was up with that one line. But good job. You got me there. That's funny that B was true tho.

You're impressive, all right! :)

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

No, I'm not. I guess I'm not really a lie detector. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Alright, sorry I'm so late doing this, but...

Day 2 has come to a close. The last remaining town member has surrendered to the werewolves, and they have overtaken the town.

Congratulations @TheRoseHorse and @NASCARluver2448 on winning!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    I think that was my first win in a non town sided role.
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • Options

No, I'm not. I guess I'm not really a lie detector. 😂
    Sure you are! You were just out of your usual element, and unable to cross-reference with events. Can't wait to see you in action again.

xicwqMCm.jpg