Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Beaded doors in this stuff pack

FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
Please dear developers,
bring back beaded doors from The Sims Online to The Sims 4!

bIzsxYC.png
When a Sim walks through...
O4OeLgI.png

These doors could be very interesting to have in builds and something different than the regular doors. :)
You'd only need to animate the walk-through and add a new sound effect! It's that easy.
a256aFi.gif

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited January 2020
    I would 🐸🐸🐸🐸 love this. Or maybe for the 20th anniversary they can recreate some of the original Sims objects in TS4?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • mysimkrismysimkris Posts: 16 Member
    And while they're at it, I could use some new regular doors (the ones you use to bathrooms etc.) o:)
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Don't count on it if Granny Chic wins...
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member

It‘s the most Granny Chic item I can think of, but it could go with any style honestly, from modern to granny.
    a256aFi.gif
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    I haven't seen this. I love it. If granny wins, I am sure she can whip up something.😃
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Not sure what beaded doors would have to do with knitting but Granny Chic seems like the best option to add them hippy granny bringing in the style of her youth.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    Not sure what beaded doors would have to do with knitting but Granny Chic seems like the best option to add them hippy granny bringing in the style of her youth.

Except that the Granny Chic style indicate that Granny was a young woman in late Victorian era not the sixties and definitely not a hippy.
    tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited January 2020

Except that the Granny Chic style indicate that Granny was a young woman in late Victorian era not the sixties and definitely not a hippy.

Well in the Granny Chic concept art has been macrame wall art and macrame hanging plants, so this indicates a hippy past.
    0kyJlNh.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member

Well in the Granny Chic concept art has been macrame wall art and macrame hanging plants, so this indicates a hippy past.
    0kyJlNh.jpg

Macrame very popular in the Victorian era and since the rest of the stuff in that room looks like it's from the late nineteenth century, from the antimacassars on the chair to the tea set beside it to the curtain on the window, everything else in that room screams victorian. So it's not really Granny's room its her granny's room, it's really great great granny chic.
    tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    I would love this new door (actually a whole SP with Sims 1 objects), but I don't see how it would fit with the pack. Maybe it could be a recolor of a "knitted" version of this door. Like, with "3 coloured braided wool"?! hehe
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    edited January 2020
    DIY delight won and i could see a beaded door in this, but i think that's asking too much since there's usually only two small gameplay features requiring coding and animations in a stuffpack

don't think its too much to animate a beaded door opening but like, would rather the focus be on the knitting subject itself
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I would plum love this. Or maybe for the 20th anniversary they can recreate some of the original Sims objects in TS4?

I love this idea more! It's probably too late to get a Sims 1 EP in the pipeline for 2020 release, but hopefully they're already working on it?

Bring back the vibrating heart bed and the cake dancers! Chip and Bunny need work!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • painting_trees89painting_trees89 Posts: 27 Member
    Oooo! Beaded curtains! <3
  • under_sun_and_skyunder_sun_and_sky Posts: 96 Member
    YES please I build so many hippie homes that would benefit greatly from beaded curtains lol
    tumblr_pg992c6rBP1r42s8uo1_400.gifv
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Yes, i'd love this!
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990