Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,116 Member
    @Demery27 I love all the drama in your game. :mrgreen: It's entertaining to read.
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Demery27Demery27 Posts: 222 Member
    @emorrill Thanks! I really am addicted to playing the Sims 2 hopefully I can continue to update you guys with my stories😁
    I decided to play the Pleasant family (from previous posts I resurrected Daniel and Mary Sue) Daniel's second wife Lyndsay had a son named Aiden with her boyfriend I recently moved her and Aiden into Alex and Brooke Goths old home. I plan on moving her boyfriend in with her. Marco Pleasant (Daniel and Mary Sue's Son) also moved out the family home with his son Marco Jr. and his wife Emily (She's having an affair with her father in laws Former Second Wife). I plan on placing them in their own home. Marco is also having an affair with the Diva.
    @Demery27 The Sims 2 was is a fantastic game and I have many fond memories of playing it back in its heyday. :blush:

I'm a more avid Sims 3 player now, but I still go back to Sims 2 when I want a change or am feeling nostalgic. ;)

But yeah keep the stories coming! :grin:
    @emorrill I miss playing Sims 3 when I get a better computer I'll go back to the Sims 3 and yes I'll update soon as I can.
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Demery27 -Hi there!It looks like you had fun with your game.I've got a BACC in TS2 in Dodge set in 1840.
    @emorrill -Hi there!I was very sick for monthes and our internet started to go very bad because the wireless router is dying.

Here's my TS2 update.
    Here's pictures from Ami Jankowsky's shopping outing in Dodge.
    Here's Ami buying groceries at the new corner store.
    49310663658_efe69d8f20_z.jpg
    Ami decided to stop and eat dinner before heading home.
    49311363237_a8be7959e0_z.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    @TadOlson Yes, I really enjoy my game :) hope to see more Sims 2 stories from you
    UsD66Hw.png (Yes! finally able to upload pictures again after Imgur wasn't working)
    The Diva (Tammy Ryan) getting shocked by my robot She is Marco's Mistress she got beat up by Emily and kept kicking over their trash can Serves her right! lol
    @TadOlson ! It's so great to see you! :smiley: Many of us were wondering about you! <3

Sorry you were so sick and your internet was bad. :( I take it you are feeling much better now?
    The main Sims 3 thread has been so SLOW for months. :pensive: It's made me very sad...

Cool to see you play the Jankowski's in Sims 2 as well. :p
    VbFMZbK.jpg
    Lyndsay and Scott Kwa enjoy a romantic evening the hot tub at the gym

aE9ymiW.jpg
    Things are heating up!

6nU7ljD.jpg
    Scott preps Lyndsay up for his proposal to her

1WgRmvc.jpg
    She said Yes!

qMMMGvj.jpg
    A few days later getting ready to marry the love of her life

ZLcjbyS.jpg
    Their First kiss

WLxNrtY.jpg
    Happy Bride sharing kisses with hubby

2ojmwfc.jpg
    Sharing a toast

Lyndsay Married Aiden's Father Scott Kwa they went on a honey moon with
    Mary-Sue and Daniel Pleasant Lyndsay decided while on her honey moon to
    give back the deed to the Pearl Mist Estate back to Mary-Sue (remember Lyndsay
    and Daniel got married the same day Mary-Sue died before I resurrected them both)
    all four of them are currently enjoying their Vacation.

edited January 2020
    Finally got a chance to play the Caliente household I redecorated their entire house gameplay wise Dina invited Don over had woohoo and ended up pregnant Nina caught them and is furious with both of them. Dina attacked her sister and lost the fight a few sim days later Dina had two twin girls Amina and Nighat (Named after her Mom). Nina on the other hand asked the fortune teller for a blind date and ended up on a blind date with a college student named Ashley (forgot his last name). The date went well and they ended up woo hooing now Nina is pregnant (baby jingle after woo hoo). Dina has fallen in love with the girls Butler Erik Ku they just got engaged hopefully he's ready to take on two new babies that belong to Don lol
    P.S Don now has 5 kids (including the one his wife Cassandra is carrying) Typo : Apparently the forum doesn't allow me to type in Nina and Dina's Mom's Name for some reason🙄
    Post edited by Demery27 on
    @Demery27 Oh yay some photos! :smiley: Nice to see your game in person. ;)
    Aww, yay for Lindsay and Scott. <3 When it's the right person and everything feels right, why wait to get married. ;) (Speaking from experience here. :blush: )
    Their wedding looks beautiful. <3
    Which vacation spot did they spend their honeymoon in? ;)
    ----
    Nina and Dina fun again. :lol:
    Lol! Such drama I just soak it all up enjoyably! :mrgreen:
    I'm curious what Nina and Dina's mom's name is. 🤔 Is it Lol'ita? It's probably a name that also means something inappropriate that's why it's plummed. :unamused: I swear the most ridiculous words are plummed when you can say a couple of cuss words on here and they don't get plummed... doesn't make any sense to me. 🤷‍♀️

Enjoyed your posts. :) Makes me want to revisit Sims 2 a bit. ;)

Where's everyone else's posts?? :p

:kissing_heart:
    @emorrill Thanks and their honey moon was at their vacation home in the Takezimu village (probably spelled it wrong) but I made Lyndsay give the deed back to it's rightful owner so that way her and Scott can buy their own vacation home, Thank you so much I enjoyed planning their wedding they actually have three bolts so they're really perfect together. I know Nina and Dina'🐸🐸🐸🐸 mom the first three letters of her name rhymes with big but it's the letter "N" instead and hat is the last three words of her name. And I agree I've seen the "H" word used here a few times I'll update later on today with the Lothario household😁
    @Demery27 Ni'gh'at? :lol:
    @emorrill Lol yes that's her name
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited January 2020
    I'm so sad. :(
    My game is crashing too much. I was just getting back to my BACC, Trollville, and it's giving me a headache with the crashes.

Anyway, the Billy Troll and Jill Troll had their new cubs, Bobin and Jimjon. They're so cute. :)

nzdN3f2.jpg?1

to3nmHj.jpg?1

Grown up to tots. :heart:
    tj3efGj.jpg?1

I'm going to take a break and see if I want to remove a lot of CC and start again or try and figure out what's happening. :(
    It's not new CC, which makes it harder.
    edited January 2020
    @Rflong7 Cute family hope your game will stop crashing so I can read more stories about your Sims
    Finally was able to play after a week will update post with pics. I decided to go back to the college where Marco and Emily Pleasant attended school to help their college friends graduate. Before Marco and Emily moved into their own home (while still in college) they shared a dorm with the Davis Brothers, Stella (The alien) Marla Biggs, Tom Freshe, and another young man can't think of his name. I used cheats to make them graduate (they were supposed to technically graduate with Emily and Marco) moved them back into pleasantview and into their own homes. Stella stays with her old roommate (can't think of his name) Marla and Tom just got married and are on vacation 😁. The Davis brothers share an apartment together (Tom and Marla are their upstairs neighbors) I'll do rotational plays when I can I'm focused on The newly Weds Tom and Marla for now before I go back to my other families.
  • johnny33johnny33 Posts: 91 Member
    QgfXO2b.png

Currently playing a servo with the lifetime want of raising 20 puppies or kittens, currently raised 7 and am on my fifth cat generation.
    I can't figure out my crashing... :(

4 generations of Secret Society members. :)
    JqShGtp.jpg
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,718 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    I can't figure out my crashing... :(

4 generations of Secret Society members. :)
    JqShGtp.jpg

Oh, that looks so amazing! :smiley::star:
    Banner.png
    @M13Vulpecula Thanks! :mrgreen::cookie:
    Hi fellow simmers! Hope all is well missed updating but here it goes, I decided to play Angela and Dustin's household now that their Daughter Luna is in college Angela is rolling wants to have another child. Dustin has been getting promotions at his job with city hall and loves being an empty nester he spends time with his dogs Sadie and Fido (they could be having puppies soon).
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    Circle Beaker received this want. Never seen it before and really weird, because her husband is not even an elder, he is an adult. So she's a golddigger because she wants him dead which is quite sad. Also, he had the fear that she would die...

39151296bfc51a39975f514b871166d585905fcfeed42fac4b7fb7fd79a56b65f0a9d4ea.jpg
    0864702994f828223f93e201369740bb9535801db26e865601411603d21cd4980ca898a7.jpg

English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
  • windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,374 Member
    I'm playing right now! Well, my game is minimized, but I am having so much fun after all these years, and doing something I've never done before. I started up a new custom neighborhood last night to try once again to see if I couldn't get a legacy going. I've never been able to stick with it for more than 5th generation infant. So this is a big challenge for me.

So I started with an adult female I made in CAS and did the ritual of largest lot, stuck with most of the rules, except I used some custom content, believing that it's my game and I'm going to play it the way I want. So it's loosely a legacy.

Anyway, I was having trouble finding a husband for her that she liked, so she called the matchmaker and for a hard earned $2004 simoles she was given a blind date with one of the professors from Uni. Ugh! But she liked him, she had two bolts and once he gained fitness she has 3 bolts of attraction, so we went with it, all the while wondering if I was going to have to start over since he is an elder! Well, they have a little girl who will be aging up from toddler and a new one on the way. So that answered that question, which was, I wonder if a male elder can father any children! And sure enough, they can!
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top