Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What sim would you marry?

Comments

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    alliscnzx wrote: »
    Caleb Vatore or Erwin Pries hehe :)

Erwin is underrated
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Erwin or Travis
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I would marry my own sim, Hal (in my avi), of course! He's the dream husband, well apart from his thirst for plasma but at least he tries to fight it. :D

If we're talking premades though...I wouldn't honestly choose any of them, but if I had to, then maybe Mortimer Goth or Caleb Vatore. Guess I have a thing for vampires.
  • EdieApplebyEdieAppleby Posts: 134 Member
    Ernesto Veleta is a Maxis creation, from Get Together I think. He's fun.

But I love all the premades so much... Caz there's always a couple of them in the game. They almost feel like family.
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    Sims 3 Mortimer Goth (definitly not his Sims 4 version, sorry :p ). He´s delightfully grumpy and handsome.
    Sims 4 Caleb Vatore. He´s kind and good looking. Also, a vampire. :D
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Maybe Marty Keaton if I could convince him to leave Justine in Sunset Valley.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • hellokitty1496hellokitty1496 Posts: 243 Member
    Thornton Wolff and Leighton Sekemoto ❤
  • SparklyBeccaSparklyBecca Posts: 106 Member
    I do have a soft spot for Akira Kibo. But like someone else mentioned, the jealousy could be a bit much.

I have so many Sims I've made that I'd marry, I find the premade Sims don't tend to be very attractive really. There aren't many that are my type.

Ohh there is the new guy in Strangerville who's married to one of the women in the army. He's quite cute, but I can't remember his name....just looked it up Dylan Sigworth :D
  • MacyStarMoonMacyStarMoon Posts: 52 Member
    Caleb Vatore,Morgyn Ember and Erwin Pries
    they are the cutest boys in the game
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited January 2020
    My ideal Sim for myself to live with personally, (especially if it's supposed to be a romantic/physical relationship) would have the following traits:

-Biter who also loves being bitten (vampire or something similar, perhaps)
    -loves to wrestle or rough-house at least some of the time,
    -Active
    -Genius
    -Foodie
    -Bookworm
    -Creative
    -Music Lover
    -Romantic
    -Dance Machine

If I have to pick premade Sims and am not allowed to alter them in any way, but take them as they come, I think I'd have to go with

Morgyn for a male(ish) partner, and

Morgan, maybe, for a female one.

If I have to pick ones I made, instead:

for males, maybe Gordon Beaulieu but if I were his male partner in that case, I would surely be screwed, blued, and tattoed because he has a lot of maxed skills and I don't see him being willing to be anything but the top. If I were his female partner, that seems like it ought to be one wild ride and a lot of fun! He was very devoted as a husband and father to his alien lady and had twin girls with her, and was great with grandkids, so he can't be all bad. He is pretty possessive though, but I'm into monogamy.

For females the only one I have made that I liked well enough to keep, is Tempest Piper Rich, and haha....she'd be an interesting challenge! I really like her, but she's a perfect Partner In Crime, not necessarily a good Partner for Life. Then again, if I ever needed to hide a body or have someone fight at my back, she's the one I would want with me! She's solid.

Interesting thread, can't wait to read more of other people's answers!

ETA: I forgot all about Alicia Beaulieu, one of Gordon's daughters from a previous save!

Move over, Tempest! Alicia was HAWT! I have to get her into a game, again! Mmm, mmm, MMM!

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • MaxieMixMaxieMix Posts: 194 Member
    None they're all ugly

• IndieblueIndieblue Posts: 29 Member
    Def a rich sim i am going to kill after getting him divorced with his wife and married me...
  • SiggDiggitSiggDiggit Posts: 143 Member

Aside from some sims that are mentioned (M: Erwin Pries, Akira Kibo (i'm fine with jealousy), Salim Benali, Morgyn Ember and Caleb Vatore and F: Lilith Vatore, Miko Ojo, Julia Wright and Candy Behr) I also quite like M: Ukupanipo Hekekia and F: Catarina Lynx, Penny Pizzazz and Grace Anansi (even if she's noncommittal, lol).

Makoa Kealoha however, is hands down the cutest premade sim in the game to me but he's married with a kid, it's heartbreaking, lol. Jess Sigworthis also super cute but also super married with a kid, lol.

However If I was forced to choose one premade sim it would be Mark Eggleston; he's super cute and his personality is aces: Art Lover, Bookworm and Cheerful.
    2f8164094dfe843e371b34f5333b4dff1d96e006.jpg
  • MacyStarMoonMacyStarMoon Posts: 52 Member
    plus,Paka'a Uha (The mermaid npc)is also cute but his body shape is a bit weird...
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Akira Kibo
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • ToriminatorLynToriminatorLyn Posts: 2 New Member
    I would probably marry my vampire prince Caleb
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    edited March 2020
    Caleb Vatore 100%.

I love how almost every reply to this thread is about him.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    I would like to hear why? Not criticizing anyone for thei opinion but I really do want to know. Bc from my perspective, he seems like he hasn't quite gone through puberty yet. He's a main character in my story, and I'm doing my best to overcome what I see as his shortcomings, so I would like to hear from those who admire him, what you are seeing that I am missing. Because you just might help me write him better!🙂

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Tay Bayless in TS3 has tons of machismo. :wink:

edited March 2020
    I don't have TS3 or know who Tay Bayless is. But yes, Caleb Vatore is def in need of a shot of machismo imo. But since lack of it is his signature that's why I want to know more about what the many who find him so irresistable have to say about his charms? I need to try to believe more why my female lead would actually go for him, to progress my story. So, people who find Caleb Vatore attractive, what is it about him that you like? Maybe I should ask this in a new thread...?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Probably either Bella Goth or Nancy Landgraab. (I'm a lesbian)
  • Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    Tbh I'd probably marry Bjorn Bjergsen. I mean... he has money... and a nice house... It can't be too hard to get rid of Clara, right? jkjkjk lol
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
    I would probably marry one of the sims I created. Only problem; I created his wife and they are doing just fine. :s

• SimRomanovySimRomanovy Posts: 85 Member
    edited April 2020
    Gobias Koffi from TS3 - just kidding! Um probably Bella Goth. Beautiful, Rich, Mysterious - not good reasons to marry someone usually but hey with a house like Goth Manor we’re bound to end up the inspiration for a season of American Horror Story.
    AMwKzlQ.png
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    My top three choices -

I always loved Blair Wainwright from day one. :heart: Morgana Wolff comes in at a close second :heart: - she was in a bad marriage anyway. Summer Holiday would be my third option. :heart:

Those are my top picks (always good idea to have a backup plan in case something happens :wink: )
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!