Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Over Charged On Purchase!!!

:( Bought the Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings and it stated that the items were on sale till 11/08/12, but once i purchased the item they charged me full price!!! I want the sims points back that i got over charge for!! No FAIR!

Comments

• lydiad206lydiad206 Posts: 3,747 Member
    edited November 2012
    Check your purchase history, and double check.
    er0s4g.jpg
  • cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    edited November 2012
    Sigh... When you buy it on sale from the store the confirmation will show full price. When you check the item in your purchase history it will show that you purchased it for the sale price.

I feel like copying this message for every other poster that says the same thing, then check their purchase history and see OMG I did get the item for sale price!
  • SimsFan619SimsFan619 Posts: 1,320
    edited November 2012
    I bought an item off the Daily Deal recently and it stated its full price, but really that is not what you are charged. You only pay the sale price. Just check your purchase history. ;)
  • Avery2002Avery2002 Posts: 2 New Member
    I checked my purchase history, it still shows full price even though I bought an item during this holiday sale
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top