Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    @Koteyka
    Yes, have a golden retriever as your love guru, Steve! :lol:
    Oh wow, golden retrievers can bite!
    And then bark one word too much *facepalm*

@O-meezy Chairs are GTW Detective career level 10 unlock.
    Or bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement

@AngeliqueAdelaide
    Um, yeah gravestones are for aestetics :lol:
    Well, it's not technically his room, it's the basement of a very old house, so why not :blush:

@AlwaysAsking
    Sorry I really didn't notice much difference :confused:
    The drama is not there yet, right?

@Keidra
    Nice flag! Wish it could be coded to give Darling heart attacks every time he sees it :lol:

(Everyone is so sarcastic about Moschino stuff which I enjoy and use at 95%, I feel ashamed :flushed: )

More students in my game as both Johnny and Venessa join Britechester Drama.
    I8dPEGY.jpg
    Also student organizations and other activities...
    Morgyn does Debates of course...
    xi1uV44.jpg
    5FZ5IXJ.jpg
    ... with Father Winter as Guild member no less.
    Probably this is why everyone was so chill when Morgyn arrived on a broom and then teleported out.
    Stranger things happen in uni.

Lilith unsurprisingly does Soccer...
    St6dz4l.jpg
    90hoFRQ.jpg
    ... with both Johnny and Venessa part of Spirit Corps to fanboy over Lilith.
    (It just occurred to me that Darling will be playing for Foxbury, uh-oh!)

Erwin is learning Robotics.
    QlCh782.jpg
    We won't be able to add a servo because the household is full.
    But he hopes to build a R2-D2!

Caleb and Cassandra are not in organizations, so I made them do music.
    Cassandra learns Piano, Violin and DJ Mixing.
    You are doing amazing, sweetie!
    R7kxGF9.jpg
    Caleb is learning Guitar and Singing to complete the "every teen girl's wildest fantasy" image :smirk:
    Now he constantly serenades Morgyn which turnes them on uncontrollably much to Darling's exasperation :lol:
    (I so want to get Caleb into Knitting when that pack is released!)

I was thinking about Cassandra joining the Secret Society but it's so much more trouble than it's worth :/
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    There is little time for fun and games if you try to be a straight A student.
    Hanna manages to squeeze in a little, tho.

Also, keg stands are always a good bad idea.

hIkphSS.png

wdT6wPE.png

icjNUdK.png

7vuloo2.png

Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    Hanna is working hard on her presentation. It earns her an A+ in L33T H4X0RZ SK1LLZ.

jv1d6te.png

umIogA7.png

She also beats the record for soccer juggling: 118!! I am impressed, but her dorm mates are too busy partying to notice...

KE1BIKP.png

The University has a very odd way of adding knowledge to their data banks. It almost looks like she gets her brain sucked out!
    Also, finally finished her robotic arm!!

3JJIPuH.png

9RuAT3E.png
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited January 2020
    Hmmm, I'd hoped to get further, but my husband is up now and it's pointless to try once he's up 🙄

So here's what I have so far:

Hey @Simmelina1 I really love your Pizzazz Munch family New Year update. I love to see Gunther in anyone's game and he looks like a great host in this one!

Hugo was funny in both of those pictures LOL He's wearing a towel and a top hat! That's weird.

I like how Mila lives there with them, and takes care of the kids while they go to work. It's always nice to have a big family, so things work out like that! ❤️

@O-meezy

Hey, I'm glad Dre finally got brave enough to go talk to Camila. That's really funny that she is a painter just like his mom, and then when he went home he painted a picture too. 😅He's a good painter!

That was a good line when Talia told Dre to go say hi and be himself, and he said "but being myself is why I can never get girls."

@sarabeth2984

Oh my gosh, my jaw dropped when I saw who Jo was talking to at the rattlesnake bar. Oh no, he went and got another one!!

I wish I had remembered to change his little goatee- beard into the five o clock shadow before I started my story, because I like that look a lot better on all of my Sims 😔 and it's way too late to do it now. Lol

Anyway, that was pretty funny how Jo woke up horribly ashamed of herself and flew off. That must have been funny to watch from Don's point of view. Although he was asleep LOL

Anyway, having those two talk about what they've been up to was a good way to wait for the test results to come back. I absolutely love that she froze Laurant, because it wasn't personal 😂

I'm glad you reminded me that Pollination tech's real name was Clint, I don't know how I got it confused with Vince, but it was good to hear he's not the married guy, she just had that happen with Laurant lmao 😅

Geeta! What the heck are you doing girl? Is she famous in your game or something? Why is she in a disguise? 🤣

Vince seems to have a pretty full life! I kind of doubt things are going to work out between him and Leslie also, unless he is planning to solve The Strangerville mystery LOL.

I'm glad she is happy about the baby. And I'm wondering if something's going to happen between those two after all. 🤔

Also, is that a picture of Thorne Bailey on the wall behind her? 😂

@Simslover163

That's cool they can get the research and debate skills from the University. Are those skills helpful in the new career choices? I think there are the new options to be a lawyer or a teacher, right? It seems like those would be good skills to have for either one of those jobs.

@Beardedgeek

It's great to see that Hannah is doing better this time. The dorm room is cute. I'm glad she is focused, that probably helps with robotics!

@Becka28

Hey, don't worry about catching up with me. I know what it's like to get behind. I'm glad that you think Simeon is seeing Luna as a possible love interest now. What strange timing, LOL. Just when I figure out how to put them together he decides it's a good idea! Thank you Simeon😅

The house you are building for Jessica (and hopefully Diego) is absolutely incredible. Yes indeed it is a monster house!

The pool in the backyard is absolutely amazing, it's so cool how it's nestled up right against the house, that's the best idea!

Judith is looking awesome there with her double eyebrow piercing. Does she also have her nose pierced? But I'm glad she went exploring so I could see that beautiful Zen meditation garden ❤️

Are the things you have planted in your greenhouse particularly profitable plants? And yes, she does seem to have enough money to last her for a while 😅

Edvin Ollie and Cassie are so cute, looking so grown up and having their own house like that! Is Viktor close to aging up also? I can't wait to hear what's going on with his love triangle (or square 🤔)

@Morkovka

Lol, I had already looked at that post with Caleb and Morgyn and Cassandra, but until I got on my computer and could see it well, I hadn't realized he was specifically looking at Cassandra! 🤣 I thought he was just making some of the standard romantic gestures.

Yes, it did look an awful lot like that meme!

The new update is cute too. I love all those new chairs around the table. it's too bad you can't assign one to each person like you can with the beds 😅

Well, that's on Darling anyway, he should knock before entering a bathroom! 😂

Lol! Lilith is lucky that Vanessa is feeling guilty 😊

And yeah, the changes are in the story. "Drama" is probably too strong of a word for them though 😅

It was basically just adding the fact that Thorne wouldn't have come home early if Don had asked him to. Which convinced Don that Thorne doesn't love him, and that he will not stay with him even though he is pregnant with Thorne's child.

I also added the thought of paparazzi, because I don't have Get Famous, and never have to worry about them, but if this was "real life" Thorne would have to consider them when he made choices. Don doesn't understand that.

@BlueSeaWaves

I'm glad Chelsea's pregnancy went smoothly. That was really adorable when Jack got down from the couch because he saw Chelsea having to eat standing up 😅

Good job Christopher, I'm glad he didn't miss going to the hospital this time!!

Victor looks super adorable as a toddler. I'm glad that he doesn't throw tantrums.

But yes, I see all the paint that you mentioned was going to be in this update! 😂😅

Oh, now I wonder if Chelsea is going to want to have another baby, because she was hoping to have a daughter? I guess we will see!

@RedDestiny92

Hmmmm, I just read where you told me to stay hydrated, and realized that I haven't had any decent amount of water today - ugg, water is boring.

Yes, that is Simeon. I think he kind of looks like Errol Flynn the way I made him 😄

I sure hope that things turn out okay for Orange in your story. It's funny, in yours I feel sorry for him, and in Koyteka's I can't stand him 😅

Lol, Diego found the loophole. I guess you're right, he did 😜

Nef is definitely a big ole teddy bear 🐻

And yes! I just love that Don is actually rejecting romantic interactions! Idk what Thorne did to him, but it's amazing.

That stinks that Anaya and Leon got low grades even after doing so much work and not being able to see each other!

Ugggg!!! Hubby just got up early again, so now I can't finish commenting.

But yes!! I want to know more about the ghost child!

@sims_premade

Lol, this is how I like to be with the chat, but sadly I don't always have the time to do it.

I see that Alexander Goth and Luna Villareal do have great genes together. Alexander is often kind of odd looking when he ages up, but I guess Luna is so pretty she balances it out

@AngeliqueAdelaide

Thank you, I'm glad that Luna found Simeon, and he seems to be good with the idea now too.

It is crazy to hear that Don Lothario is lasting in a marriage! But if you have MCCC marriages turned off maybe there are no divorces either? I don't know, because I don't have it.😄

I guess Mortimer does know about Bella's baby fever if that's what she's doing every day. lmao. Apparently he's fine with it too 😉

I think I can answer Alexander's question about at what point his life became such a disaster 😂

I'm thinking that the whole "marrying your daughter" thing might not have been the best idea. Not that it was his fault, but I do see it as the pinnacle of the problems he has.

And thanks for the information about the PlayStation version of Sims 2, it seems to have permeated the entirety of the Goth legacy, and it certainly didn't need to.

The mystery surrounding Gunther and Lolita seems quite interesting. I can see why Mortimer would want to learn more about it. And I do believe that you said we are going to be finding out! Yay!!! 😊

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one that ages the kids up in CAS just to look at them. So many people are patient enough to not do it, but I play with aging off, so it doesn't really make much of a difference, at one point if I want them older I have to do it myself anyway.

So you took that picture of Antoinette using poseplayer? I guess I have to look into that. 😳 However, I basically know nothing about computers so I have very little chance of being able to do anything with it 😅

@DarkAngel1994

Awwww, Jonathan looks so happy now that they're back home in Willow Creek. I think he's glad that Juliet's auntie's were so crazy about her!

Christian is a goofball and Juliet is really adorable! That's a super cute dress 😊

@GrumpyGlowfish

Omg!!!!😳 That picture of the ghost on a bike is unbelievable. It looks like it is also a ghost bike? Is it?

@KTZ

I think you would be able to repair the romantic relationship between your Sims. It would just take some patience. You'd have to make sure their green friendship bar was very full before trying to do anything romantic again.

@CheesySimsLover

Oh my gosh! I loled at your answer! That is definitely the most social loner I ever heard of! I think you were right to change her trait! 😅

It's cool that Dakota practiced playing piano! Does she have one at home to use? Or will she have to go to the bar everyday? 😂

I love that she's a Goth! It's cool when the pre-made's genetics live on in the game!

@simplyzoe

I'm glad you got your Sims out of the lady's bathroom! Couldn't you have turned the door back around?
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    LehmanLegacyLehmanLegacy Posts: 176 Member
    So much to catch up on, and it's only been a few hours... This topic moves so fast sometimes!

@Keidra your Sims are stunning, I love the Lothario's and their purple hues the most.

@Daephene cannot believe the smug look Lukas is giving in that screenshot to you, he definitely was ready to go. Sometimes I do wonder if Sims have a mind of their own as I've had so many weird looks from time to time just before certain events have happened in my save.

@Simslover163 not a bad result with those grades, a lot better than my first time going through University- I forgot about an exam and ended up being on probation in my test save for Uni on second term, haha.
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    The teeniest of updates. Most of today's playing was setting up a Master Save (just the premades and a service Sims pack, de-ageing everyone who... aged up), and taking caps for a story thing. I did work on Chateau Vest's career stuff a bit, though! Lilith did another couple of excellent paintings, and Caleb got his writing skill up enough that he should get a promotion next time he goes in. Johnny, of course, keeps bringing back several thousand simoleons a night XD

Here is Caleb trying his very best to model some looks.
    EcpD3Je.png

...And also, meeting Tiramisu Vatore, his parents' new puppy! Did you ever see anything so pure? <3
    EyOocDf.png

@Becka28 oh man, there's such a shortage of 64x64 lots! Aside from the three you mentioned, there's also a second one in Windenburg, in the countryside area. There's also one in Selvadorada (the museum lot) and San Myshuno (the park), but you can't exactly live in Selvadorada, and you can't change the park's lot type without mods. Diego's winter outfit... I want to say it was originally his party outfit or something? The jacket was definitely from some existing outfit! He doesn't have a default winter outfit, since CL is pre-Seasons. And that's why I kept the speedos, they're so bad XD Oh, that Diego!

@Morkovka heck yeah Morgyn would be so good at debating XD Oooh, Lilith vs Darling! That could be fun for drama... or maybe romance, if Darling is amenable to it ;D Caleb looks like such a rock star!

@Beardedgeek contributing knowledge is the weirdest-looking thing, yeah! And go Hanna, smash that soccer record!
  • Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    Previous posts index
    Been a while! 😅 My last updat was on page 531.

Anyway, here's what happened meanwhile.

Harvestfest get-together at the Loomis house. Nando cooked a grand meal. 😁

cNriE9L.png

Cameron and Nathan managed to have another daughter. That's daughter no. 4 🙃
    Her name is Rebekah. Now that's enough kids for those two. 😓

f3ZpT8U.png

Kaylee moved out of the house that Cameron & Nathan live in. She bought a home in Newcrest, together with her boyfriend Aden.
    Here's a neighbor's welcome wagon screenshot. 😁

L8t0X2O.png

Aden proposed to Kaylee after she performed at a café. 😊

82ME9l1.png

At the Wooley household, it was Charlie's birthday! From young adult to adult. 🎉

TuaMI6d.png

Esmé is pregnant again. And I made sure that this time it'll be a baby boy. Esmé has been listening to a lot of alternative music lately. 🎵 😂

4f4N1tR.png

Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Options
    LehmanLegacyLehmanLegacy Posts: 176 Member
    @ryttu3k that hip pop on Caleb though!!! Maybe he is going to end up being a famous actor/model one day? :lol:

So the Lehman family has continued going about their usual routine, though there is a new addition to the family- Archer and Lizbeth's young daughter Adrienne. When I've been playing I usually have been able to go through a several sim-days, if not weeks, and the custom lifespan means that the babies age up relatively quickly until they are children which is nice so I have the feeling that time is passing by a bit more fluidly at the moment.

Unfortunately it isn't all good news for the Lehman's though, Quinton has passed away from freezing in the snow. He had gone for a jog and got caught out in a snowstorm... That's mystery weather days for you. This does mean that the Lehman family is back to a single branch (through Francesca) at least until her other children marry and have children of their own.

4upB6Ey.png
    Whilst the children sleep, Archer and Lizbeth played a hand of Phase Eight. Lizbeth one, naturally.

U2jaYzg.png
    When Adrienne was born, Gerard was nervous about being a big brother. He hadn't met anyone younger than him at this stage!

5xedEjZ.png
    Following an epic workout after his shift, Archer made the time to read a storybook to Gerard. It doesn't seem like he enjoyed a part of the story though..

HG2u6rH.png
    It's Gerard's birthday! All of the Lehman family has come together to celebrate this great day. Here you can see an older Chelsea (far left with the yellow top), and a relaxed Francesca (middle in the white dress and cardigan). Archer was more than happy to let Gerard ride on his shoulders one last time before he was too old, whilst little Adrienne watched on.

Ft49ddd.png
    The family later convened in the dining room so they could watch Gerard blow out the candles, though as soon as this was done they went back to having conversations with each other. You can see Francesca in the corner singing Happy Birthday to Gerard just as he's about to age up!

vI3pn0z.png
    On his first day of Child lifestate Gerard went out in the early autumn morning with Adrienne to build a sand sculpture together. Before bed last night they had watched a movie, I can only assume that the shark head has something to do from that...
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @Nushnushganay I'm confused, how could Caleb have taken photos AND started selling them online autonomously? As far as I know there's no option to sell photos at all on the computer and the only way photos are saved is if you manually get the sim to take them, not that they autonomously take photos anyway...

It's the mods I use. I use some I can't mention here, and others affecting autonomy, so I know what makes the actions possible (now anyway...I had no idea that Sims could "whip it out" like that in response to just seeing someone like that, nor did I know they could take...and SELL!...pics!) but I don't know which of the mods affecting autonomy were responsible for this happening on its own. I love surprises in the game, though, so I was laughing riotously and calling Caleb names for it, when I realized.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited January 2020
    FINALLY done. That only took up legitimately ALL of my night, ya'll the sun is risen now. LOL
    Penthouse tour time! Honestly I think this is one of my better builds. I also have room to expand later if I need to. Like, you know, if someone... has more kids...

01-03-20-7-32-14-AM.jpg

01-03-20-7-32-20-AM.jpg
    01-03-20-7-32-28-AM.jpg
    Floor 1

01-03-20-7-32-31-AM.jpg
    Floor 2

01-03-20-7-32-40-AM.jpg
    The living room. The photo on the table to the left side is something I made, and the books on the floor are conversions from TS3:SN.
    Damian is demi, I believe, so we have a grey-ace flag here too.
    By the way, the floor rug is one of mine, and it says "shut up!" with the Japanese hiragana characters for it in Japanese (urusai). (Now you know how to say shut up in Japanese.)

01-03-20-7-32-46-AM.jpg
    Other side of the living room.

01-03-20-7-32-52-AM.jpg
    Sitting room by the dining room.

01-03-20-7-32-58-AM.jpg
    Dining area.

01-03-20-7-33-04-AM.jpg
    Kitchen 1. This uses counters and stuff from Felixandre's Kitchen pack.

01-03-20-7-33-10-AM.jpg
    Kitchen 2.

01-03-20-7-33-26-AM.jpg
    Entry of the other building.

01-03-20-7-33-34-AM.jpg
    Gym!

01-03-20-7-33-40-AM.jpg
    Other side of the gym. With a UBrite ping pong table because why not.

01-03-20-7-33-52-AM.jpg
    This is Damian-Cass-Morgyn-Caleb's room. The dragon rug on the floor is a rug I made.

01-03-20-7-34-03-AM.jpg
    Other side of their room.

01-03-20-7-34-33-AM.jpg
    Reading nook under the stairs.

01-03-20-7-34-42-AM.jpg
    Computer room.

01-03-20-7-34-52-AM.jpg
    Cauldron. I love these doors.

01-03-20-7-35-02-AM.jpg
    Entertainment/bar area. It's under a glass roof.

01-03-20-7-35-10-AM.jpg
    Outdoor sitting space behind the bar.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    Keidra wrote: »
    @Nushnushganay
    I read everything in this thread, I know who it was lol and yeah you can do that with WordPress, too... sooo... there's that.

For everyone else, that's really not an AO3 thing. Almost anything can do that tbh.

Also so nobody misunderstands me, I don't like WordPress that much more than AO3. I really don't. What I also don't is I don't like biases against certain software. They're all pretty much the same under the hood and can often do the exact same things as one another and I will rail against choosing one platform over another because xyz can do zyx... because, abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvw can probably also all do it. It's just not a valid reason to me and my knee-plum reaction is educating. lol

Hope I didn't come across as critical of your very kind offer on helping people with WordPress. If so, that wasn't my intention. I get that they can do the same things once you manage the controls, I just found AO3 really easy and intuitive to use. I don't blame you for trying to make it clear that WordPress could do all the same things, once a person learns the ropes. And I have a special place in my heart for those who have an instinct to rail against bias, especially when it flies in the face of the logical bones of the matter. :)

It's hard for me to realize, sometimes, if something I wrote *could* sound snippy, because that's not on my radar (I am direct, and tend to take others at face value or literally, which has sometimes cheesed off others in real life, when they were throwing hints with hammers and I still missed it). :D But gentle corrections, if it sounded a certain way and I was too dense to see it, are appreciated.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    @ryttu3k
    Yeah I won't need Miss Hell. Lol Sarnai and Rakhesekhen don't need much help... ... and actually I said Lilith and Summer might kill her but I can see Ra doing it too bc she's annoying.
    Yesss I did play with Lilith with white hair when I did it grey, but decided I liked her a silver fox better.
    The Moschino windows give me Life.

All the Morgyn ships tbh.
    Caleb I think you're getting out-Casanova'd.

@Becka28
    She is! Esmeralda won the genetic lottery! Lol!
    I'll get working on the WP guide thing tomorrow then! I'll probably just go step-by-step through setting up something like mine, cause I think in doing that it should touch on some other stuff that's useful.

@Morkovka
    Nah I really do love them windows. LOL And you like what you like, right?

@LehmanLegacy
    Thank you!

(Notifs are still intermittent, sorry if I missed anyone!)
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    @ryttu3k I think I was misunderstood, as trying zealously to sell AO3. I wasn't doing that, was just happy to have it as a solution that didn't have a learning curve to master (I had given WP the old school try without a mentor and was pulling my hair). I'm sure Keidra's help would have saved me if I hadn't been shown an easier solution.

But this was in no way any attempt to set up a contest between the two platforms or persuade people what they should use.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    @AlwaysAsking Thank you. Yes, I think it helps her. I also added the "study spot" to the dorm and commons.

Morning of the last Friday. Graduation class coming up!!

It's a strange mood, everyone is tense, yet feel more relaxed than they've done in years. Hanna takes no chances though and tries to focus as much as she can.

kKG79Ic.png

y5TAxYM.png

That said, her nerves definitely got the better of her. She actually threw up on the way in to class!

emHhqma.png

• Options
    STRAIGHT A+!!!

Hanna aced it!!
    Even so she does take a long jog after class to clear her head. Reality is setting in, and she is already feeling sad for having to leave this place.*
    Especially after the jog when she starts packing up most of her belongings. Tomorrow is the ceremony, but she doesn't like to stress.

8trPCsK.png

q2VLKXv.png

* This is rather odd. I have been playing her for about 8 weeks now, Sim time, 5 of them at Foxbury, and I genuinely feel a litte sad myself for having to leave. I really think I understand what she's feeling, packing up her stuff and saying good bye to like 30 people she will most likely never see again in her life.
    (Btw I immediately created a "Foxbury Friends" club for her, where those 5 people she actually made real friends with are members, so they can meet up and catch up now and then).
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    @Keidra It's awesome that you create "sensible and intuitive UI" as part of your job, and that being the case, you appreciate the value to the end-user of that intuitive UI. Which was my appreciation of having found one that offers it out-of-the-box. It wasn't being fundamentally unable to learn things, though I do learn differently. I'm hopeful that with your help, even I could have learned WP, though I might have made a bad student because I need things spelled out for me that others don't, or better yet, a diagram and some if-then-ors.

I have trouble interpreting things like "send within 10 days of" because does that mean within 10 days of having already started, so, by 9 days into the process, or does that mean, send 9 days before starting? Or maybe they aren't counting the actual day of starting as one of the 10 days, so it's actually 10 days, either before, or after, that is the limit? Or maybe in a 5-day window on either side of starting, in an absolute-value type of scenario, which seems the safest bet to me? Things like this gave me the unwanted reputation for being deliberately obtuse in school, and I felt like everyone else had had a secret meeting and decided beforehand, how to interpret everything, because despite being so ambiguous, they all shared common conclusions and wondered what planet I was born on.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Becka28 wrote: »
    @GrumpyGlowfish ghosts on bikes! do they have to have a bike before they die? have you seen it in other worlds other than Britechester?

It's a playable ghost, and I got him that bike when he was already dead. The last time one of my sims was brought back from the underworld, their inventory was completely empty, so I assume that if he had owned a bike while he was alive, it would have disappeared when he died.

I've only been playing with Discover University for a few days now and spent most of that time exploring Britechester, so unfortunately I can't tell yet if that happens anywhere else, or with NPC ghosts as well. But ghosts can walk through walls, and the one in the picture always uses that wall to get up and down rather than taking the stairs like normal people, so I assume this is not a glitch, but something ghosts just do when they go by bike. I still thought it was amusing enough to share.

@GrumpyGlowfish

Omg!!!!😳 That picture of the ghost on a bike is unbelievable. It looks like it is also a ghost bike? Is it?

Nah, that's an optical illusion. It's a normal dark brown bike. The idea of "ghost bikes" intrigues me, though.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited January 2020
    Who is Roddy visiting?
    12-13-19_1-57-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Jewel Kim
    This is Jewel Kim!
    12-13-19_1-58-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy and Jewel got to know each other:
    12-13-19_1-59-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Jewel gave Roddy a big smooch on the cheek:
    12-13-19_2-00-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-13-19_2-00-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then changed into his masculine hot weather outfit, and Jewel changed into a hot weather outfit. Jewel gave Roddy a big hug:
    12-13-19_2-08-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She and Roddy went inside. Roddy looked at the house:
    12-13-19_2-22-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then talked to Jewel some more:
    12-13-19_2-28-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Jewel gave Roddy another big smooch on the cheek:
    12-13-19_2-29-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-13-19_2-30-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And another big hug:
    12-13-19_2-31-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pair talked for a bit longer:
    12-13-19_2-32-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Roddy said goodbye and went home:
    12-13-19_2-35-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Intermission
    A view of Roddy's desk, bookshelf, and Bun-Bun!
    12-13-19_4-06-20%25C2%25A0PM.png

Jewel Kim has moved!
    Although the interior of the house in Newcrest was nice, the garden felt a bit messy. So, Jewel Kim moved over to Pier Palace in Windenburg. Roddy went over to Windenburg and hugged Jewel when he saw her:
    12-13-19_5-40-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pair chatted for a while:
    12-13-19_5-40-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then they went inside. Jewel tested her new computer out:
    12-13-19_5-43-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And time for yet another chat!
    12-13-19_5-44-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Jewel then gave Roddy a cuddle:
    12-13-19_5-45-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Time for a chat on the roof!
    12-13-19_6-24-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Jewel gives Roddy a big smooch on the cheek:
    12-13-19_6-25-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-13-19_6-26-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy and Jewel became best friends:
    12-13-19_6-28-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Roddy said goodbye and continued on his journey to meet new people.
    Who else did Roddy meet?
    He met Meredith Roswell in Windenburg:
    12-13-19_7-09-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Penny Pizazz in San Myshuno:
    12-13-19_7-26-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-13-19_7-34-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-13-19_7-34-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Baby Ariel in Willow Creek:
    12-13-19_7-38-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-13-19_7-40-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Erika Bannister of the Bannister sisters in San Myshuno:
    12-13-19_8-04-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    TheLastStarTheLastStar Posts: 164 Member
    I like this edit I did, you might like it too ^_^
    YExSyKf.png
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @Becka28 The family will miss Mila's cooking. Now Gunther or Cecilia will have to cook the meals for their family.
    @AlwaysAsking Thank you. Sadly Mila died in my game today.

Mila Munch
    49322871682_e4fc15eb8b_c.jpg
    This is the family tree for my Munch family.

49322675156_7d6d11ef41_c.jpg
    It was hard raising 3 children on my own here in Windenburg.
    Now my 3 boys are married and have their own children.

49322913637_f225df4cbf_c.jpg
    I live in the Munch house with Gunther & his wife Cecilia and their children Hunter, Iselin, Janelle, Kenneth & Liana. Cecilia is Penny Pizzazz's daughter.

49322207593_d735d9db5f_c.jpg
    Wolfgan settled down in San myshuno with his wife Ariel & their children Jessica & Kimberly. Ariel is Salim Benali's daughter.

49322700436_855270de2d_c.jpg
    Lucas live in Windenburg with his wife Anna and their newborn twins. They haven't picked names yet. Anna is daughter of Candy Behr.
    Funny, that the 3 women my sons married are cousins from Vera family.

49322207648_c44b5eeab1_c.jpg
    I love to cook and am Munch family's chef.

49322888712_a6b9fa7045_c.jpg
    I brought Gunther & Wolfgang's children to the beach. Love to watch them play.

49322738751_ec3f739464_c.jpg
    Yesterday I ate dinner at the restaurant with my sons.

49322952262_416f03ebbf_c.jpg
    I wish I could live long enough to see my grandchildren grow up and get married. The children of today is the future tomorrow.
    My children & grandchildren will make Munch family grow.
    I know I know, Vera, Go and even Lothario family si much bigger than mine.

49322738686_34316f2cd7_c.jpg
    Mila will be deeply missed by her loved ones.

We will always remember mum, mother in law and grandmother Mila Munch.
    Gunther & Cecilia Pizzazz Munch
    Wolfgang & Ariel Vera Munch.
    Lucas & Anna Behr Munch.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited January 2020
    We're in Windenburg, and Shine and Roddy are going to play chess:
    12-13-19_9-56-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    *Insert calm classical music here*
    Screenshot only section
    12-13-19_9-56-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-13-19_9-56-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-13-19_9-56-52%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-13-19_9-57-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-13-19_9-57-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-13-19_9-57-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    WindenBRAWL
    Roddy said hello to Hassan Patrick:
    12-13-19_10-00-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later on...oh for goodness sake, Hassan! Stop picking fights!
    12-13-19_10-02-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-13-19_10-02-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Tomax and Kristina Cortes talk to Shine, along with Hassan:
    12-13-19_10-05-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Err, Tomax...if you're thinking of fighting Shine, please don't:
    12-13-19_10-05-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Aaand he's fighting Shine. Great.
    12-13-19_10-05-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    What did I tell you? She whooped your backside!
    12-13-19_10-06-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Meredith and Shine had a chat:
    12-13-19_10-08-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    At this point, I moved Meredith to Willow Creek.
    Meet Rusty Mills
    This is Rusty Mills:
    12-13-19_11-08-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy talked to him for a while:
    12-13-19_11-08-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Rusty Mills then gave Roddy a hug:
    12-13-19_11-14-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Roddy said goodbye to Rusty and went back to Dianthus Hall.
    To the Von Haunt Estate!
    Roddy, Sophia and Hamish went to the Von Haunt estate:
    12-13-19_11-20-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Mimsy gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    12-13-19_11-21-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Both she and Bernard were in a flirty mood:
    12-13-19_11-21-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later on, more sims visited the chalet:
    12-13-19_11-26-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-13-19_11-26-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-13-19_11-31-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-13-19_11-32-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-13-19_11-32-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Mimsy goes and tends to her plants:
    12-13-19_11-33-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Roddy tells his siblings a story:
    12-13-19_11-45-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Sophia and Hamish are impressed!
    12-13-19_11-45-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Felix Furystrykar is out and about:
    12-13-19_11-47-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, Roddy, Sophia and Hamish go back to Dianthus Hall.
    Time for a visit to the restaurant
    Tiffany took Wendy to their favourite restaurant:
    12-14-19_9-38-40%25C2%25A0AM.png
    12-14-19_9-40-38%25C2%25A0AM.png
    12-14-19_9-41-17%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Jesminder Bheeda is looking very beautiful. And that's Lionel Bheeda, one of her children:
    12-14-19_9-42-36%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Looks like the food's here!
    12-14-19_9-43-52%25C2%25A0AM.png
    12-14-19_9-44-30%25C2%25A0AM.png
    They enjoyed it!
    12-14-19_9-49-48%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Tiffany paid the bill:
    12-14-19_9-49-56%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And went home:
    12-14-19_9-55-05%25C2%25A0AM.png
    12-14-19_9-55-30%25C2%25A0AM.png
    12-14-19_9-56-15%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Bonus Pictures/Bloopers?
    How's this for a view?
    12-13-19_11-13-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-13-19_11-13-52%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-13-19_11-14-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-13-19_11-14-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Mimsy's garden:
    12-13-19_11-48-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Eh, i'm indifferent regarding Baby Yoda.
    12-14-19_9-29-46%25C2%25A0AM.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    jheyjuneicejheyjuneice Posts: 335 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Hahah I just realised how bad my grammar was! I made it sound like they adopted 2 children alongside the toddler and newborn but it's just the toddler and newborn they adopted. And thanks!

Also Alvaro is the guy in the middle.

@ryttu3k thank you!
    6Y6GB8R.png
  • Options
    jheyjuneicejheyjuneice Posts: 335 Member
    @Koteyka oh my, that put me through so many emotions but I'm happy for Steve and Tony! Also glad that Thor kicked Nick's butt, he deserved it!
    6Y6GB8R.png
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    I still have a bunch of comments to make, but I wanted to ask @Keidra for her help with a WordPress site as well. I believe you specifically mentioned the main problem that I'm facing. I have tons of my chapters published, but I have more to add, and if I try to add them, they show up at the top of the list, before chapter 1, and not at the bottom of the list where I'd like them to go. It's Ian and Lawrence's story, found here: https://alwaysaskingssimsstories.home.blog/ and I would appreciate any help you can give me! I don't want to try to transfer it all to a different blog site!! :disappointed:
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top