Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    You rock the farmhouse style, the decor as well as the layout! I see you couldn't resist the flame pattern! LOL I would have had to sneak it in somewhere too!
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

I love it Sandy! With such beautiful quarters sims will never want to leave. As a Rox said... you totally rocked this. Rec’d and will download on the weekend for a walk through. Well done! 🌟❤️
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Wow, Farmhouse Fire Station is absolutely superb. Outstanding architecture and wonderful interior layout and design :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Simlena528 wrote: »
    Farmhouse Fire Station is very nice!

Thank you very much @Simlena528 and I appreciate you stopping by. :)

Jessabeans wrote: »
    What a wonderful Farm/Fire Station @Sandraelle! I always build fire stations too small, this looks like it would be a great home to play in. I love the game room. The bathrooms, office and all the garage decor look so realistic. The big open kitchen/family room looks great.

Thanks @Jessabeans ! This is my first time doing a fire station, so this makes me want to do another one, but a more traidtional one, lol. :)

rosemow wrote: »
    Farmhouse Fire Station is a very lovely firestation that reflects a farmhouse so very well! :) It is very beautifully done! The farmhouse and barn exterior designs are lovely! Very nice red and white colour scheme, and each area of the build is very detailed and furnished so well! Very lovely kitchen, living and dining area! The furnishing and layout is very great! The firefighters will enjoy relaxing there on the sofa watching tv and reading. It is a very nice place for them to cook and eat meals whilst on duty. Very nice gym area! They will like to use the fitness equipment to build skills and keep fit. It is nice that the firetrucks are in the barn. Very pretty gazebo with a firepit.
    It is a very great and creatively nice farmhouse fire station :)

Thank you @rosemow! I was happy that my requester okay'ed the red roof as I think it really sets off the whole red and white color scheme. :)

romagi1 wrote: »
    You rock the farmhouse style, the decor as well as the layout! I see you couldn't resist the flame pattern! LOL I would have had to sneak it in somewhere too!

Thanks @romagi1 . Haha, yeah I actually put that flame pattern a few more (small) places, but decided against it and just left it in the locker room/bathroom. :)

soocoolsim wrote: »
    I love it Sandy! With such beautiful quarters sims will never want to leave. As a Rox said... you totally rocked this. Rec’d and will download on the weekend for a walk through. Well done! 🌟❤️

@soocoolsim, thank you Paula, I'm glad you like it. I've certainly done enough farmhouse styles in the past 2 years so this was another fun one to do. :)

masajo wrote: »
    Wow, Farmhouse Fire Station is absolutely superb. Outstanding architecture and wonderful interior layout and design :)

@masajo, thank you Christine! I appreciate you stopping by with your nice comments. :)
  • aaron0haaronaaron0haaron Posts: 119 Member
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all my brain could come up with while looking at the pictures.

I placed Farmhouse Fire Station in my game last night for a quick look and I must say it looks outstanding.

eb3e7bb0eab905527fde11d26a75bb8e9d738c6a.jpg

Thank you for building this for me! Hopefully I'll have more free time this weekend to give it a proper look over.
  • JCB24JCB24 Posts: 6 New Member
    Impressive work, keep it up Sandraelle. :)
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

@Sandraelle OMG! :open_mouth: That last build is sooo gorgeous!! <3 Those colors are perfect! :love:
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Love the colors and patterns and style. I like that everything isn't red, though that red and white with the wood works great for the exterior! I esp. loved the brick wall in the kitchen.
    JCB24 wrote: »
    Impressive work, keep it up Sandraelle. :)

@JCB24 , thank you so much for visiting and commenting! :)
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    @Sandraelle OMG! :open_mouth: That last build is sooo gorgeous!! <3 Those colors are perfect! :love:

Aww, thank you very much @AIRIS6962 !
    ciane wrote: »
    Love the colors and patterns and style. I like that everything isn't red, though that red and white with the wood works great for the exterior! I esp. loved the brick wall in the kitchen.

@ciane, thank you for very much Ciane, I'm glad you like the colors and the brick. I love using that brick pattern to get the rustic feel. :)
  • 60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    Wow! It looks awesome! I love the bold red roof, the mowed lawn, the rustic interior and the black and white beds.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all my brain could come up with while looking at the pictures.

I placed Farmhouse Fire Station in my game last night for a quick look and I must say it looks outstanding.

Thank you for building this for me! Hopefully I'll have more free time this weekend to give it a proper look over.

@aaron0haaron ,You are very welcome Aaron, I hope you enjoy the lot. :)
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @Sandraelle
    What a creative build! I was just stopping by DNA's blog to pick up a few resorts and spotted
    this beauty, and just had to come comment on it, always looking for homes for my firemen.
    Great job!
    @Sandraelle
    What a creative build! I was just stopping by DNA's blog to pick up a few resorts and spotted
    this beauty, and just had to come comment on it, always looking for homes for my firemen.
    Great job!

@GraceyManor, aww, you're so sweet. I appreciate you taking time to come and comment, and it's also nice to hear that people are using our DNA blog to grab some of our builds. Thanks again! :)
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Sandrella

Really love this idea and a beautiful build as always me thinks the roof will change color and fit nicely in IP! :) download and rec.
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @Sandrella

Really love this idea and a beautiful build as always me thinks the roof will change color and fit nicely in IP! :) download and rec.

@SPARKY1922 , thanks very much, and yes, I think it could work nicely with a different roof! :)
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    I haven't visited your thread in a long time. I adore the christmas houses <3 The farmhouse fire station looks beautiful!
    illusie wrote: »
    I haven't visited your thread in a long time. I adore the christmas houses <3 The farmhouse fire station looks beautiful!

Thank you so much @illusie!!
    edited June 2020
    So I've been involved in a sims community project that @soocoolsim created based around the Orient Express trains that visit London, Venice and Paris, and another train for the Swiss Alps area. @Jessabeans is creating the world and it's looking fabulous!! More info can be found here.

Anyways, I wanted to showcase some of the lots I've done so far (before it gets out of hand, lol).

~ VENICE ~

VSOE (Venice Simplon Orient Express) dining car "L'Orientale Restaurant"
    DOWNLOAD
    PICTURES
    LQPjJaJ.jpg

VSOE (Venice Simplon Orient Express) sleeper car
    DOWNLOAD
    PICTURES
    ayVlYlv.jpg

Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia (Venice Train Station)
    DOWNLOAD
    PICTURES
    The Venice Train Station is a port lot that's modeled after the real life modern styled version (inspiration pictures included).

The lower level features the ticket machines, a services office (computers are not accessible and are just for show), retail shops (bookstore and gift shop with registers), a cafeteria offering several dining options (including buffet table, food register, croissant bar and bakery items), a pizza shop with food register (along with self serve snacks and snow cones), locker storage, a seating area by the ticket gates, vending machines, photo booth and restrooms. On the dock side there's an outdoor eating area that overlooks the canals.

On the Upper level is a large eating area open to the below level, 2 lounges with computer stations (one with a bar and all-in-one restrooms and is accessed by interior stairs, and the other is accessed by an outside elevator that overlooks the trains). The ticket gates are color coded by ticket color (idea stolen from @soocoolsim, lol).

Lot also has a subway and a houseboat; planning on uploading the boat separately.

CgfWKlc.jpg

Floor plans
    KN6CJYD.jpg

Inspiration photos
    FTyqhro.jpg
    92FS3Yx.jpg
    hHtIZ8K.jpg
    oL7DPvC.jpg

Dolce Vita (meaning Sweet Life), that sits at the Venice train station port.
    DOWNLOAD
    PICTURES
    I was going for more of a yacht style look with the open air seating on the main deck, so hope I pulled it off, haha. It has 3 decks -- the main deck has an outdoor seating area, with a bar and loungers and a skylight above. A small kitchen and dining area is enclosed and sits at the main entrance. A ladder from the kitchen leads up to the observation deck. Stairs on the main deck take you below deck where there's a cozy family room with tv, computer and bookcase, an all-in-one bath, laundry area, a small gym and a master bedroom with en-suite bath. All upgraded.

0I0QqVw.jpg

sF1hMPH.jpg

Giovanni's Ristorante Pizzeria
    DOWNLOAD
    PICTURES
    This pizzeria has a pizza oven and you can also order Italian dishes off of the menu. There's plenty of dining inside and outside on the patio. Upstairs is a bar and gameroom.

plfKy5K.jpg

Villa Orabella
    DOWNLOAD
    PICTURES
    This family home has 3 bedrooms, a basement and a courtyard pool.

q4tRyVB.jpg

~ PARIS ~

British Pullman Orient Express - "Gwen" dining car
    DOWNLOAD
    PICTURES
    rqkA5Mc.jpg

British Pullman Orient Express - Passenger car
    DOWNLOAD
    PICTURES
    dlk9DA6.jpg

Paris Riverside Luxury Apartments
    DOWNLOAD
    PICTURES
    Street level: front side has a public entrance to the dress shop, a restroom and an internet cafe. Back side is the residential entrance with mailbox, bike storage, a small gym and laundry facilities.

2nd floor: Furnished luxury apartment featuring 3 beds, 2 baths, separate formal dining room and formal living room with fireplace, separate kitchen and a den. Besides the master suite, one bedroom is furnished as a nursery and the other a girl's bedroom. I also replaced 2 of the windows on this level with french doors so they have access to balconies.

3rd and 4th floors: 2 unfurnished NPC apartments on each floor.

Layout pictures

ZdwRIuz.jpg
    v5skxkq.jpg
    VZlUckH.jpg

~ LONDON ~

Royal Scotsman dining car
    DOWNLOAD
    PICTURES
    dOi3IfO.jpg

London Firehouse
    DOWNLOAD
    PICTURES
    wzBEqC2.jpg

Avondale Park
    DOWNLOAD
    PICTURES
    fcjgTMN.jpg

The Blackfriars Pub
    DOWNLOAD
    PICTURES
    ZO8a1dL.jpg

~ MOUNTAIN AREA ~

Alpine Express Auto Hauler
    DOWNLOAD
    PICTURES
    tzp6fzy.jpg

Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

Beautiful creations Sandy! Your interior decorating skills are superb as usual. Can’t make up my mind if my fav is Gwen or the passenger car.

And that fire station... so very impressive and detailed. Even the cute little touches like the firemen’s coats lined up. Will fit perfectly into London.

Love every one of these... perfect additions to the world collab. So happy you’re on board and looking forward to your continued participation. ❤️🤗
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,578 Member
    Each of your creations for the collab are very lovely! :) They are so very beautiful! They are very detailed and the furnishings are lovely! Very lovely colours and patterns!
  • 60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    edited February 2020
    I've got them all rec'd. Great job on them all. I'm super impressed with how fast you've worked. B)

Oh, and I just wanted to make a comment on the sleeper car because I'm in love. :heart_eyes: (I think I may have forgotten to tell you, before, when you first shared it on the other thread).
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Awesome creations, love all the luxury of the trains :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Beautiful creations Sandy! Your interior decorating skills are superb as usual. Can’t make up my mind if my fav is Gwen or the passenger car.

And that fire station... so very impressive and detailed. Even the cute little touches like the firemen’s coats lined up. Will fit perfectly into London.

Love every one of these... perfect additions to the world collab. So happy you’re on board and looking forward to your continued participation. ❤️🤗

Thank you very much Paula! I think the Gwen train was my favorite as well. :) And glad you like the firehouse. <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top