Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    Eczema wrote: »
    Here's my proper introduction! Hello, I'm Sammy and I'm from Wales. I'm studying Psychology in university and I have been obsessed with Sims since childhood. I hope to post a few screenshots of my characters when I'm able to figure out how to do so - I'm unsure whether the preview screen is broken for me or not but it's not showing my images whenever included in the text box. Welp. <3

Hello @Eczema :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you are a uni student and are studying Psychology. I hope your studies continue to go well. You would enjoy simming as a restful break from your studies.
    You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    You have the required points but just need to post a few more times on threads, then you will become a full member and can then post pictures.
    Happy simming! :)
  • mysticwitchmysticwitch Posts: 8 New Member
    Hi all! Making points so I can post for help with creating aspirations with Zerbu's mod constructor v4. Because I cannot find one update tutorial. I've seen other people also looking.
    Hi all! Making points so I can post for help with creating aspirations with Zerbu's mod constructor v4. Because I cannot find one update tutorial. I've seen other people also looking.

Hello @mysticwitch :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that there will be simmers that can help you with creating the aspirations.
  • GirlySwagGamerGirlySwagGamer Posts: 3 New Member
    edited December 2019
    Hi Simmers! My name is Caprial! I have been playing sims since 2013-2014 ish, I started on The Sims 3 and now only play Sims 4. I have a game full of cc and I admit I am an avid cheat user. I have been on the forums for 2 years now, but I never post. :)
    Post edited by EA_Joz on
    Hi Simmers! My name is Caprial! I have been playing sims since 2013-2014 ish, I started on The Sims 3 and now only play Sims 4. I have a game full of cc and I admit I am an avid cheat user. I have been on the forums for 2 years now, but I never post. :)

Hello @GirlySwagGamer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3 and are now enjoying playing Sims 4. Cheats can often help when issues arise, and they also can help our sims enjoy living their sim lives!
  • BlackhelmetmanBlackhelmetman Posts: 28 Member
    Can you please like this? I’m so close to getting all my points and I really want to be a full member
    edited December 2019
    Hello @Blackhelmetman :) You will soon get the points as you post on threads.
    Reading and posting on threads in the Challenges, Stories and Legacies section is great. The simmers there would appreciate your feedback on their Stories,challenges and their legacies.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies

Asking for points is not encouraged on the forums.
  • BlackhelmetmanBlackhelmetman Posts: 28 Member
    Okay @rosemow
  • budget_zendayabudget_zendaya Posts: 42 Member
    Hi! My name is Natalie, my gallery name is natalier98, I've been playing the sims since the sims 1 (I first started playing when I was 6 because my dad had it on his computer). My favorite thing to do in the game is build, and my favorite build style is modern (followed by new york and london townhouses). I've been browsing this forum for tips for years, but never made an account until today. I just finished writing a legacy challenge I've been working on for a few months now, and I thought this forum would be the perfect place to share it with people, so I finally made an account! I've been having a lot of fun checking out the different threads and talking to people so far.
    Hi! My name is Natalie, my gallery name is natalier98, I've been playing the sims since the sims 1 (I first started playing when I was 6 because my dad had it on his computer). My favorite thing to do in the game is build, and my favorite build style is modern (followed by new york and london townhouses). I've been browsing this forum for tips for years, but never made an account until today. I just finished writing a legacy challenge I've been working on for a few months now, and I thought this forum would be the perfect place to share it with people, so I finally made an account! I've been having a lot of fun checking out the different threads and talking to people so far.

Hello @budget_zendaya :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1 , and began simming when a young child <3 You would have enjoyed spending many happy hours over the time simming.
    Building is a very special part of simming! It is an enjoyable way of expressing our creativity through the game!
    It is lovely that you are planning to share about your legacy challenge :) Simmers will enjoy reading it.
  • Sims_JunkieSims_Junkie Posts: 197 Member
    Hi! My name is Nevaeh (Heaven backwards),and i've been playing the sims since 2013-2014,starting with the sims 3 for Xbox 360 (yes you read that right),now i play on pc,and I just got the Sims 4. My favorite thing to do in the game is create sims with backstories and decorate.I'm currently on gen 2 of the Disney Princess Challenge, wish me luck.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk :D
    Hi! My name is Nevaeh (Heaven backwards),and i've been playing the sims since 2013-2014,starting with the sims 3 for Xbox 360 (yes you read that right),now i play on pc,and I just got the Sims 4. My favorite thing to do in the game is create sims with backstories and decorate.I'm currently on gen 2 of the Disney Princess Challenge, wish me luck.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk :D

Hello @Sims_Junkie :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since 2013/14 , and that you started simming by playing the Sims 3 console version, then also played the pc version. It is great that you now playing Sims 4 also.
    It is enjoyable creating background stories for our sims then seeing how their Sims lives develop in our games :)
    I hope your Disney Princess challenge goes well!
  • FearlessUntamedFearlessUntamed Posts: 22 Member
    Hi everyone!

I'm Fearless!
    I have been playing the Sims for more that 10 years (on and off) started with Sims 2, then 3 and now 4! I'm currently doing a Legacy Challenge (my biggest struggle in this game is to actually play generations haha - I always end up creating new families)
    Hi everyone!

I'm Fearless!
    I have been playing the Sims for more that 10 years (on and off) started with Sims 2, then 3 and now 4! I'm currently doing a Legacy Challenge (my biggest struggle in this game is to actually play generations haha - I always end up creating new families)

Hello @FearlessUntamed :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have simming for over ten years, and that you started by playing Sims 2 and now play Sims also. Each version of The Sims is very enjoyable and fun to play!
    I hope your Legacy challenge goes well!
  • RmuRmu Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello,

I am new here and have a question.
    When I play rotational with my households do the not active sims still go to their jobs?

And how high is the probability they lose their jobs e.g my sim is a geek and plays videos games instead of going to work?

Thanks in advance
    Rmu wrote: »
    Hello,

I am new here and have a question.
    When I play rotational with my households do the not active sims still go to their jobs?

And how high is the probability they lose their jobs e.g my sim is a geek and plays videos games instead of going to work?

Thanks in advance

Hello @Rmu :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    The not active sims still go to their work when you are not playing them.
    This link explains about rotational play
    https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/tutorials/rotational-play.php

I am not sure how high the probability is that they lose their job when not going to work.
  • SkylarAstarotSkylarAstarot Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi everyone!
    Hi everyone!

Hello @SkylarAstarot :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting on the threads about what is happening in your game.
  • SilentVixenYTSilentVixenYT Posts: 17 Member
    Hi everyone :)

I'm Becka, i've been playing the sims since around 2001, i've been hooked for years and I like to try different types of challenges, I'm currently challenging myself to rebuild all of the sim worlds in the sims 4. This includes all of the expansion pack and game pack worlds, and i'll be recording each build and uploading them to youtube as and when I can

I'm also currently attempting the zodiac legacy challenge.
    Hi everyone :)

I'm Becka, i've been playing the sims since around 2001, i've been hooked for years and I like to try different types of challenges, I'm currently challenging myself to rebuild all of the sim worlds in the sims 4. This includes all of the expansion pack and game pack worlds, and i'll be recording each build and uploading them to youtube as and when I can

I'm also currently attempting the zodiac legacy challenge.

Hello @SilentVixenYT :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since 2001. You would have been enjoying spending many fun and happy hours over the time playing, creating and building!
    It is great that you are rebuilding all the Sims 4 worlds! I hope that it and your zodiac legacy challenge continues to go well. Simmers will enjoy watching your builds on YouTube.
  • Erin277Erin277 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello, I’m Erin from Oregon. I played SimCity back in the day. I’ve been playing Sims4 for 2 years. My daughter got me hooked. I’m trying to earn points because I can’t seem to find the answer to the question I have. I also love the challenges on here. Long time follower, first time poster. ;)
    Erin277 wrote: »
    Hello, I’m Erin from Oregon. I played SimCity back in the day. I’ve been playing Sims4 for 2 years. My daughter got me hooked. I’m trying to earn points because I can’t seem to find the answer to the question I have. I also love the challenges on here. Long time follower, first time poster. ;)

Hello @Erin277 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing SimCity, and have now been playing Sims 4 for two years. It is lovely and special that your daughter introduced you to The Sims <3
    I hope you will soon find an answer to your question when you make a new thread when you become a full member.
  • DestinycrowDestinycrow Posts: 36 Member
    Hello. I am Crow, and I started the series at Sims 2. At least since then I have figured how to properly install skins and other custom content (I placed everything in the Downloads folder and broke the game lol). I now play Sims 2 (Uni, NL, the business expansion pack that I cannot remember the name of for the life of me :tongue:, and Pets), Sims 3 (Just got it on sale from Steam on the first, expansions I have: Generations, Late Night, Seasons, Supernatural, and Pets. I think that is it.), and Sims 4 (I have Get to Work, Vampires, and Seasons. I am currently debating between Get Together, Get Famous, and Island Living for my next one.). I prefer Sims 2 right now (despite me destroying my game at least 257 times and having to either delete the corrupted neighborhood or reinstall the game) but I do like the aliens and fairies in Sims 3. I play with mods (I cannot see not playing with mods now) on all my games (including Sims 3 lol). I plan on making my own challenge (eventually) for one of the Sims game (maybe Sims 3 once I get used to it) and have made my own sims stories. For myself. And recently deleted them all *facepalm*. I do not know how long I have been playing Sims in general, all I know is that I got obsessed with it while I watched my mother make happy fairy families. I mostly just get my sims abducted lol.

Whew! That was a lot. Sorry about no apostrophes in this. My iPad... does not like them. At all.
    Hello. I am Crow, and I started the series at Sims 2. At least since then I have figured how to properly install skins and other custom content (I placed everything in the Downloads folder and broke the game lol). I now play Sims 2 (Uni, NL, the business expansion pack that I cannot remember the name of for the life of me :tongue:, and Pets), Sims 3 (Just got it on sale from Steam on the first, expansions I have: Generations, Late Night, Seasons, Supernatural, and Pets. I think that is it.), and Sims 4 (I have Get to Work, Vampires, and Seasons. I am currently debating between Get Together, Get Famous, and Island Living for my next one.). I prefer Sims 2 right now (despite me destroying my game at least 257 times and having to either delete the corrupted neighborhood or reinstall the game) but I do like the aliens and fairies in Sims 3. I play with mods (I cannot see not playing with mods now) on all my games (including Sims 3 lol). I plan on making my own challenge (eventually) for one of the Sims game (maybe Sims 3 once I get used to it) and have made my own sims stories. For myself. And recently deleted them all *facepalm*. I do not know how long I have been playing Sims in general, all I know is that I got obsessed with it while I watched my mother make happy fairy families. I mostly just get my sims abducted lol.

Whew! That was a lot. Sorry about no apostrophes in this. My iPad... does not like them. At all.

Hello @Destinycrow :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2 and now also play Sims 3 and Sims 4.Simming is fun and very enjoyable to play!
    It is very special that your Mother is a simmer and that seeing her playing encouraged you to start simming also <3
    I hope that you will enjoy creating Sims challenges and that you have fun doing them in your game.
  • MAUVE5MAUVE5 Posts: 31 Member
    Hi! :) I'm Mauve and I've been playing the sims since it came out. Now I build a lot on the sims 4, usually starting with an idea and going to another build mid-way. I like to build on small lots (mainly because of slow pc) and give myself some challenges.
    I've noticed over the years that this community is very lovely and I want to share my builds with you. It will also give me a push to finish builds I hope haha.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top