Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day 9 of Simsmas - Building Simsmas!

It’s time for your first(?) building challenge of 2020! I hope you still are in a celebratory mood for this one: build something that reminds you of Simsmas and share a screenshot below! :smiley:

Want to see mine? It’s a Simsmas market :)

q868bpma1ydp.png

No restrictions - it doesn’t need to be a playable build at all, another example:
yc0ryhucki4y.png
I built a gift pile!!

What are you going to create? :smile:

PS. If you upload it to the Gallery, share it with #Simsmas2020 so everyone can find it easily!

Comments

• blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    sYobXV6.png
    SuPJfYe.png
    XGpCmrG.png
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited January 2020
    I didn't build. Though my sims did. They built a nice family of snowpals.
    2-1-2020-17-05-39.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,020 Member
    Pltn86y.png
    Father Winter is punished for failing to deliver what he owes me.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    edited January 2020
    A Simsmas Story.
    MHfzjME.png
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited January 2020
    Edit to add :)

Here is my build. It represents the chaos and running around during Simsmas preperation buying gifts and afterwards clearing everything up. So its a maze with the Simsmas tree in the maze, making your sim have to work at it to get there ;)

4MhDCLL.png
    xacLNut.png

Here is two from my last challenges, I am currently working on this year's one, but it might take a few hours ;)
    Tq4pFwM.png

o82rj2t.png

Here is the link for anyone that would like the chaos, warning, its a very complicated maze and your sim does a lot of walking before reaching her destination ;)
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/7FC4BBAF2DDD11EA84922495E2BB44F7?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=mcrudd&max=50&maxis=false
    Post edited by mcrudd on
    For those interested, this is the maze I used. Its 40 by 40. I had to redesign the bottom part since you can't build on borders and the lot is actually 38 by 50 then, I used the 40 by 50 lot ;)

M6OQmoR.jpg
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,100 Member
    edited January 2020
    7nlIlsg.png
    Santa hat "chia pet" posing in front of its Sim child's new toybox :D!
    4kkjdXo.png

• EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    ^^ Creativity at its best, thanks everyone for sharing your creations!

@mcrudd 'might take a few hours' - wow, I can see why! :D Now I need to play that maze!
    EA_Mai wrote: »
    ^^ Creativity at its best, thanks everyone for sharing your creations!

@mcrudd 'might take a few hours' - wow, I can see why! :D Now I need to play that maze!

LOL @EA_Mai it took a few hours, but I did have a lot of fun, I do hope you enjoy letting your sim experience the maze, I am thinking of making a small little house there and watch the postman deliver the mail hahahahahaha