Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day 7 of Simsmas - New Year, New Look

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
Wow, time really is flying, especially over Simsmas when everyone is having fun celebrating! And the celebrations aren't over just yet because we still have to end this year in style!

I mean, coming up with new year's resolutions can be sooo tiring (or boring) (giving up chocolate? Me?? Never!) - so what better way is there to start the new year than getting a new look just in time for New Year's Eve!?

Treat your Sims to a complete makeover and share their new selves with us!

This is my Sim (I’m playing Eliza today), all done up and ready for a fancy party!

68ebl5aml475.png
Left: Before | Middle: light after | Right: a very different look, hair extensions and all! :)

Comments

• DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited December 2019
    It's time to party wild!
    oblicej.jpg
    Sorry for the bad quality. I have no idea what went wrong.
    cela-postava.jpg
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,364 Member
    9iViDUE.pngBHFm3Nt.png
  • SribindiSribindi Posts: 261 Member
    sKg7YGc.png
  • NindlNindl Posts: 510 Member
    My Sim got a new haircut. :)

IOLIjLC.jpg
    Before / After
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    My blonde conservative sim channeled her inner "liza Minneli" for her makeover...

2bak8vi.png?1yv08zSW.png?1

I think she liked it
    io47f0j.png?1
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,777 Member
    edited December 2019
    Hecking couple had a bit more drastic makeover.

Brent Brenda
    9cvkuvP.jpg1U3IQyh.jpg

Brant Brandi
    G5rxTxM.jpgd8LwZ6i.jpg

Rosie's opinion:
    ULx5VJH.jpg
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    edited December 2019
    It's not the new year at the moment but Faith Wood got a new outfit and a new hairstyle to commemorate the birth of her daughter, Liberty.

122c4dd003f174dbb3ce0ff24d12b9e844817055.jpg
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Johnny definitely needed a new look since he just had a birthday :) He also recently became a rising star, so hopefully his fans will like his new look. His girlfriend Luna thinks it is slightly better than the previous one (but if she could dress Johnny up he would be much more fashionable...)
    DxopDrX.png
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    Bob Pancakes

Before
    RpRwNTJ.png

After
    m3eu22I.png
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • secretlondon123secretlondon123 Posts: 181 Member
    Meet goth boy Vlad:

CR12Pos.png

8BJuQla.png
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I don't want to give my main sims a makeover, since I did give them one already about two days ago, so here's my updated himself instead!
    L33VZXx.png
    funny-gifs20.gif

• NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member

I decided to make over the first Sim I ever made, Elise Pomeroy. I made this Sim with the TS4 CAS demo, a while before I even got the game. This is her everyday and formal wear, top before and below after. New make-up, hairstyle and outfits really make a whole new Sim.

WVrtV7z.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Meet Charlee! She was one of the first Sims I made, back when I only had a small handful of packs. Her original form is noCC and is mostly used in my noCC builds save; however, there's also a version in my CC-heavy main save. So, makeover time!

Comparison:
    nMWA2wx.jpg

Old, noCC version (which is on the Gallery):
    8HjFvhi.jpg

New, CC-heavy version:
    HIc0RPM.jpg

I think she came out pretty cute!

As for makeovers of premade Sims, well... (Warning, image-heavy!)
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited January 2020
    So I could not give my sim I play a makeover since I am pretty happy with what she looks like, but I still want to try and participate in all 12 days so I went into the edit sims part of the game and had a look through them and thought that Baby Ariel could do with a makeover. So she got put into cas and I changed her from a little rebel teenager to a more sophisticated one LOL

Before:
    0Hng22d.png

After:
    A5q2aLE.png

I play cc and mod free. Just changed her hair, make up and clothes ;)
    Post edited by mcrudd on
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Great transformations, thanks for sharing everyone!! <3 Hope you had fun changing your Sims’ styles!

I don’t know if I want to ask about Bob’s @Gordy - any hidden stories there? :D
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited January 2020
    My first DU graduate, Paula Porter, is celebrating the New Year with a new degree, a new career and a new look! Here she is before after her first day of classes doing some homework in the Foxbury Commons:

2tSEkfr.png

And after her first day of work as a Level 8 Computer Engineer. She cut her long hair to be more manageable, ditched the glasses for contacts, uses a tiny bit more make-up and has a brand new wardrobe. She also lost the freshman 15 (or in her case 30 o.O) through biking, jogging and yoga fulfilling her resolution. I gave her tiny home in Gibbs Hill a make-over too, but that's another subject.

KWq2TSj.png

Happy New Year 2020 everyone and Happy Simming! <3
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,032 Member
    Tammy Thomas is a musical genius with a husband and child. She wanted to look extra special for New Year's Eve. This is what she bought.
    her before screenshot:
    kOAehx1.png
    her new clothes and accessories:
    Fz6Qwtq.png
    mIqewA3.png
    4kkjdXo.png