Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 5!!! (EPISODE 27: SEASON FINALE IS UP NOW!!!) SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW

Comments

• Options
    Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    HOH CHALLENGE 4 PREP:

Hi guys! Before we begin the next HOH challenge, there's a little bit of preparation I need from you all.

Below, you can find a very colourful glittered grid. There are spaces marked 1-8, I will need all of you to select a space for the challenge.

I'll keep a list below too to show where everyone has chosen:

HOH%2B4.jpg

SPACES:
    1-
    2-
    3-
    4-
    5-
    6-
    7-
    8-

Thank you. Once all the spaces have been selected, I will release the details of the challenge :)

@Turner @ninjakid150 @WinteryGarnet @HayloHusky @kittymeow @Alleenmens @SimTresa @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11

@YJB19299 @M13Vulpecula @twiddle3
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I'll go with 5.
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    4! :3
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    HOH CHALLENGE 4 PREP:

Hi guys! Before we begin the next HOH challenge, there's a little bit of preparation I need from you all.

Below, you can find a very colourful glittered grid. There are spaces marked 1-8, I will need all of you to select a space for the challenge.

I'll keep a list below too to show where everyone has chosen:

HOH%2B4.jpg

SPACES:
    1- AMAR (Turner)
    2- TRICERATOPS (Tiger)
    3- LANA (Tresa)
    4- GRIFFIN (Ryenn)
    5- JIN (Kitty)
    6- BLAIR (Ninja)
    7- JONAH (Alleen)
    8- STEWING (Lilli)

Thank you. Once all the spaces have been selected, I will release the details of the challenge :)

@Turner @ninjakid150 @WinteryGarnet @HayloHusky @kittymeow @Alleenmens @SimTresa @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11

Post edited by Smarties100 on
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Could I have 9 please?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited January 2020
    Could I have 9 please?

Wait! I wanted 9!
    I’ll settle for 34 then >.>
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    8 please.
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    6 please :D
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    I'll take 3, naturally. ;)
    image.png
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    I'll pick 1 and leave Alleen with lucky number 7 ;)
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    FOURTH HOH CHALLENGE!

Hello housemates! It is time for our fourth HOH challenge. For today's challenge, each of you are going to try and be the last man standing in this very glittery game of High Noon!

Each of you have selected a number around a golden bullseye with what seems to be an automatic arrow, the numbers range from 1-8 and each round you will have to try and avoid the arrows on the bullseye- if you fail to dodge them, you are eliminated from this challenge!

Here are the spots you chose to play in:

HOH%2B4.jpg

There will be 5 rounds and each round you will have the chance to move the bullseye 'LEFT' or 'RIGHT'. You also have the option to 'NOT TURN' the bullseye. All moves must be sent to me via Messages in the 24h of the round, any moves not sent in will be left on 'NOT TURN'. For indication of the turn process, for example, if Jonah was to pick 'LEFT' the arrows would be turned left meaning they'd be pointing at Griffin and Jin.

Sounds simple right? It's time to add a little bit of an obstacle in the way. Above you can see that you have a glittery square in your space, this resembles a special duo you are apart of for this duo. If you and your partner are the last two standing before the tie-breaker question, then both of you will earn an IMMUNITY BADGE.

For more clarity here are the partnerships in order to win the immunity badge:
    AMAR & STEWING
    BLAIR & LANA
    GRIFFIN & JIN
    JONAH & TRICERATOPS

The first round will begin now! You will have 24h to send in your move set. The first round will be a double elimination hence the two arrows at the moment!

If you have any further questions on the challenge, please don't hesitate to ask.

@SimTresa & @lillibattenberg since you abstained from voting, you have received an advantage for the challenge. Your advantage is this you will get the chance to have a look at all moves made on ONE ROUND of the challenge, once you have done this you can then decide if you want to change your move on this round.

The deadline for Round 1 is 24 hours from now.

The deadline for DRE's is 6th January 2020.

Good luck and may the evens be ever in your favour!

:):):):):)

• Options
    Just an update, I will send the tie-breaker question to the final 2 housemates at the end of the challenge :)
  • Options
    FOURTH HOH CHALLENGE!

Hello housemates! It is time for our fourth HOH challenge. For today's challenge, each of you are going to try and be the last man standing in this very glittery game of High Noon!

Each of you have selected a number around a golden bullseye with what seems to be an automatic arrow, the numbers range from 1-8 and each round you will have to try and avoid the arrows on the bullseye- if you fail to dodge them, you are eliminated from this challenge!

Here are the spots you chose to play in:

HOH%2B4.jpg

There will be 5 rounds and each round you will have the chance to move the bullseye 'LEFT' or 'RIGHT'. You also have the option to 'NOT TURN' the bullseye. All moves must be sent to me via Messages in the 24h of the round, any moves not sent in will be left on 'NOT TURN'. For indication of the turn process, for example, if Jonah was to pick 'LEFT' the arrows would be turned left meaning they'd be pointing at Griffin and Jin.

Sounds simple right? It's time to add a little bit of an obstacle in the way. Above you can see that you have a glittery square in your space, this resembles a special duo you are apart of for this duo. If you and your partner are the last two standing before the tie-breaker question, then both of you will earn an IMMUNITY BADGE.

For more clarity here are the partnerships in order to win the immunity badge:
    AMAR & STEWING
    BLAIR & LANA
    GRIFFIN & JIN
    JONAH & TRICERATOPS

The first round will begin now! You will have 24h to send in your move set. The first round will be a double elimination hence the two arrows at the moment!

If you have any further questions on the challenge, please don't hesitate to ask.

@SimTresa & @lillibattenberg since you abstained from voting, you have received an advantage for the challenge. Your advantage is this you will get the chance to have a look at all moves made on ONE ROUND of the challenge, once you have done this you can then decide if you want to change your move on this round.

The deadline for Round 1 is 24 hours from now.

The deadline for DRE's is 6th January 2020.

Good luck and may the evens be ever in your favour!

:):):):):)

Hi guys! Round 1 is almost up and I'm still waiting on 4 people to take their turn. Please do not forget to get your move in as soon as possible!

:)

• Options
    Hmm, I got an idea: what about changing the wording "Left and Right" into "Clockwise and Counterclockwise"?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Hmm, I got an idea: what about changing the wording "Left and Right" into "Clockwise and Counterclockwise"?

I think that would be wise :)
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    ROUND 2:

The moves have been in and I can now reveal the results of round 1:

HOH%2B4.jpg

MOVES:
    Griffin- LEFT
    Amar- HOLD
    Triceratops- RIGHT
    Lana- RIGHT
    Jonah- RIGHT
    Blair- RIGHT
    Stewart- RIGHT
    Jin- HOLD

Following this, the arrows have stopped and are pointing at BLAIR & LANA. Unfortunately you both have been eliminated from the HOH challenge. The six remaining players have now been reset and the arrow is currently pointed at TRICERATOPS. Round 2 has begun, please send in your moves!

HOH%2B4.jpg

• Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    Well, shoot. I guess someone had to be first out. Good luck, guys!
    image.png
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    ROUND 3:

All the moves have been collected and I can now reveal the results of round 2:

HOH%2B4.jpg

MOVES:
    Griffin- HOLD
    Jin- LEFT
    Stewart- RIGHT
    Jonah- HOLD
    Triceratops- LEFT
    Amar- HOLD (Missed deadline)

Following this, AMAR would have been eliminated, however, STEWART decided to use his HOH ADVANTAGE and checked the moves list. STEWART decided NOT to change his move meaning AMAR is eliminated from the game. The five remaining players have now been reset and the arrow is currently pointed at GRIFFIN. Round 3 has begun, please send in your moves!

HOH%2B4.jpg

• Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    RIP me :lol:

• Options
    ROUND 4:

All the moves have been collected and I can now reveal the results of round 3:

HOH%2B4.jpg

MOVES:
    Stewart- RIGHT
    Griffin- RIGHT
    Triceratops- RIGHT
    Jonah- RIGHT
    Jin- HOLD

Following this, the arrow has stopped and is pointing at JONAH. Unfortunately you Have been eliminated from the HOH challenge. The four remaining players have now been reset and the arrow is currently pointed at STEWART. Round 4 has begun, please send in your moves!

HOH%2B4.jpg

• Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    I know it! :s
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    This is making me nervous. :D
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    This really is a game of luck XD good luck to all!

Min%2BHee%2BMeme.png
    Banner.png