Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Forming Family Legacies

2...Next

Comments

• Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Amazing!!! I'm just entering into Generation #3 of my families and I'm like each new household just feels fresh it's quite remarkable. I am happy to hear that such a long line of Sims has been fun to play as ^^
  • LehmanLegacyLehmanLegacy Posts: 176 Member
    The longest ever family legacy I had was back in the days of Sims 2 where I managed to go up to eight (8) generations of the Scott family. That being said, they always only ever had one child each so I was able to focus a lot of my time on them to ensure all their needs are met. Currently with my new legacy family (The Lehman's) I've been playing on the long lifespan and have had more than one child for each heir. So far I am up to the third generation, the founder died a while ago now and one of the second generation children has just died of old age leaving me with the heir and her three children (One YA, Teen and Toddler). They also have a cousin who doesn't carry the family name living as well, he's a student at Foxbury at the moment.

The good thing is because I keep my family in a club affectionately dubbed the Lehman Legacy they are able to keep in touch and get together even if they don't all live in the same house anymore. :smile: Big kudos to those of who who have played their families for so long, it's amazing!
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    The farthest I've gotten is one of my main saves, which started with my main sim, Ellie, as a teenager. She is now a Young Adult, nearing her Adult birthday, and has two daughters with her ex-fiance Tomax Collette that both live with her named Maya and Moon, who are both children. Moon is about 3 days away from aging up into a teen while Maya has only been a child for a day or two.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• ImSandsImSands Posts: 332 Member
    I'm currently on my 10th generation. I always use the Sims as the last name of my legacy and each generations first name follows ABC. So first gen's name start with A, second B, etc. So currently I'm on J. This is the longest I've ever playing a legacy.
  • Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    ImSands wrote: »
    I'm currently on my 10th generation. I always use the Sims as the last name of my legacy and each generations first name follows ABC. So first gen's name start with A, second B, etc. So currently I'm on J. This is the longest I've ever playing a legacy.

Are you going to try to complete the alphabet legacy in-game achievement?
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Wow! I admire people who can stick at a lot of generations.

In TS2, I completed 10 generations in the Apocalypse Challenge - that was so darn difficult! But so much fun, especially at the beginning when it was really hard.

In TS3, I completed 8 generations, but I found it hard to keep up with everyone and they had so many relations spread out it was like Sunset Valley was just filled with my one family!

In TS4, I started my first legacy challenge on 25th Dec, so it is not very old yet. My founder is still a YA (normal lifespan) now with 2 kids, but they have already gone from having a tent and a pee bush on an empty Lot to having a 3 bedroom detached house! I imagine they are gonna be hugely rich before long.